• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Rest For Ahsoka's Soles [M/F, feet, stocks, 3D render]

Tydos

TMF Regular
This is the first part of my series with Ahsoka.

Ahsoka Tano kicks off her boots in her cantina's room during her mission on Tatooine.

Later that day, Ahsoka was on the trail of a secret Sith bunker on Tatooine. Having made her way inside, at first she thought that the bunker was uninhabited ...

But when she was suddenly disarmed by a Sith who jumped out of nowhere, she realized that she was mistaken. Even without her lightsaber, Ahsoka gave the Sith a serious fight, actively punching and kicking.

But she was defeated. The Sith removed her boots and placed her in a special containment device that made it difficult to use the Force. Ashoka thought that with sufficient concentration, she would eventually be able to destroy this device...

And she was utterly shocked when the Sith, without uttering a word, began to scratch her firmly locked bare feet.

Good thing Ahsoka gave her feet a little rest before - though you can say this is also kind of resting.

After all, her feet aren't going anywhere!

Tell me what you think!

You can also see it in my DeviantArt gallery: https://www.deviantart.com/tydos/gallery/76795405/star-wars

I am not entirely sure why Ahsoka has become the Star Wars 'Lee choice of so many (or Togrutas in general, Shaak Ti used to be pretty popular back in the Pre-Ahsoka days)

But for the love of God, don't stop!

I am not entirely sure why Ahsoka has become the Star Wars 'Lee choice of so many (or Togrutas in general, Shaak Ti used to be pretty popular back in the Pre-Ahsoka days)

But for the love of God, don't stop!

Thank you! Yes, I think that it's because Togrutas and Twi'lek look exotic and in most cases have good character design. Ahsoka especially, she is a very active character :) But there are other good options as well, Aayla Secura, Hera Syndulla, etc.

And, since they're different from humans, they're insteresting and fun to work with. Blue, green or red feet look awesome!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back