• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post Session Drop

Haptic513

TMF Poster
I experienced something that I had not in a while. I hit a drop/depression after the session. Let me make one thing clear, NOT the fault of the other participants. I had a switch session and afterwards I just felt down. I just thought about how this is something I only do once or twice a year and asked myself “Is that all I have to look forward to in regards to my fetish for the rest of my life?” Will it even be worth paying for sessions in 10 years (I will be almost 50 at that point)?

I am not even sure I am looking for advice. Ultimately it comes down to improving myself and working towards being a person someone else would want to session with. On the positive side I am moving in the direction of self improvement and who knows maybe I can get to the point where sessions are not only once or twice a year.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Open to any advice or criticism.

With various kink/bdsm sessions, not just tickling session, people can get post session drop. There's no shame in that, no matter who you are. Whether a ler, lee or switch. We all react differently and that's totally ok.

Not sure what role you provided before feeling drop, but I know as a ler/Dom I've had many feel droppy after a good session of tickling or other bdsm activities and through discussion, I've made sure they are taken care of. Some just need a hug, others need something to eat, a nap, to hide under a blanket and keep warm. Whatever is needed to help them through it. Sometimes its easy to work out what a person needs, sometimes it takes time, trial and error. Either way, don't feel bad about it, just take your time learning what your needs are after a session. Then discuss them with your play partners and hopefully they will be happy to help :)

Im the same way. i want to do sessions by the hundreds but cant afford it. im lucky if i do 2 a year.

I have post session and or shoot anxiety.

Did I push the model too hard?
Did I miss signs of discomfort?
Will this person work with me again?
Did they feel like they could say “no” at any point?

Understandable opening statement with relatable comments.

I would like to respectfully add that we the Members of this forum love tickling. Any experience we are able to individually or collectively (here) enjoy is an awesome tribute to an awesome fetish.

Mankind did not evolve based on a handful of people and neither did OUR fetish. It takes all of us.

Keep Tickling :toast:

I have post session and or shoot anxiety.

Did I push the model too hard?
Did I miss signs of discomfort?
Will this person work with me again?
Did they feel like they could say “no” at any point?

Thank you for sharing this. It actually had never occurred to me that producers might sometimes feel that way. Silly, in retrospect. We all experience doubts, in all kinds of situations. But, as a regular guy who will NEVER get to touch a model, I'd only been envious. Focusing on fantasy from the outside, I didn't consider the real feelings or difficulties probably involved like that.

@Haptic513, thank you for sharing too. Like so many others I relate with a lot that you mentioned. FWIW, attempting self-improvement and hoping to find someone are great. But try not think of yourself as "bad" now. Many of us beat ourselves up too much. Can erode self esteem and really hurt overall quality of life. Until you find someone, sessioning when you can is great. Sometimes feeling down after a session, whether a one-off or routine, happens. This from someone who spent years in an unhappy marriage, then alone, then finally DID find a wonderful girl. She can be incredible and lets me tickle. Yet I still sometimes drop.

Thank you for sharing this. It actually had never occurred to me that producers might sometimes feel that way. Silly, in retrospect. We all experience doubts, in all kinds of situations. But, as a regular guy who will NEVER get to touch a model, I'd only been envious. Focusing on fantasy from the outside, I didn't consider the real feelings or difficulties probably involved like that.

@Haptic513, thank you for sharing too. Like so many others I relate with a lot that you mentioned. FWIW, attempting self-improvement and hoping to find someone are great. But try not think of yourself as "bad" now. Many of us beat ourselves up too much. Can erode self esteem and really hurt overall quality of life. Until you find someone, sessioning when you can is great. Sometimes feeling down after a session, whether a one-off or routine, happens. This from someone who spent years in an unhappy marriage, then alone, then finally DID find a wonderful girl. She can be incredible and lets me tickle. Yet I still sometimes drop.

@Tzing Wanting to improve after that session may have been the best thing to happen because of the session besides the tickling. I had to drive a bit and it hit me. If money were removed, would a woman want to engage in fetish activities for me. Honestly, I had to answer no. I have most things together in my life but there are a few I want to solidify. That is something that should be brought up more. Yes, the models/providers are attractive but they are useful as therapy. If you have not sessioned before, that is something to consider.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back