• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missed opportunity: f/f

Toesheldback

TMF Master
So this happened quite a few years ago… I kinda forgot it happened, but then the girl it happened to popped up on my LinkedIn and it brought back the memory. it’s a quick story.

Many years ago when I was in my mid- to late-20s, I worked for a big company out of the Boston area. I didn’t live there, but I worked with a bunch of people who did.

There was this girl Jodi who I hade a crush on, and the feeling was mutual. I was married, so besides flirting that’s as far as it got.

I traveled to Boston for a company event, and as everyone flew in from around the country the day prior, we all met up at the hotel bar. Many drinks were consumed.

Later in the night, I ran into Jodi. She was wasted, and laying in a chair nearly passed out with her bare feet in another cute co-worker’s lap who was TICKLING HER FEET!

I kinda knew the girl doing the tickling, and I said something like, “Uh oh, looks like Jodi was having fun tonight!” The girl tickling her said, “Yeah, and she said getting her feet tickled relaxes her”, she looked kind of embarrassed but kept tickling.

They were in a part of the hotel that was pretty desolate, so it was just us three in that room. What I SHOULD have done was pulled up a chair and talked to the girl as she tickled. But I was kinda embarrassed myself so I said goodbye and left the girl to Jodi’s soles.

The next day I asked Jodi how she was feeling and she laughed and said “I think (can’t remember her name) was tickling my feet. I owe her!”

The next day I asked Jodi how she was feeling and she laughed and said “I think (can’t remember her name) was tickling my feet. I owe her!”

And you didn't offer to be a gentleman and help her????? Yeah, you missed a golden one there!

A missed opportunity but a great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Alllll if only…you had a time machine so you could go back to that very moment! Still it was nice too hear this one, I won’t talk about my missed opportunities it’s too depressing :rowfull:

Too many lol.

Once in secondary school this blonde girl who had a crush on me had her barefeet facing me. She was kneeling on her chair and her feet were close to my desk and my hands. I didn't tickle her but apparently someone did and she got sent out for having a laughing fit.

There was also girl I saw on and off for a while, she was super ticklish. She had moved in to her friends house to live there, her friend also lived with another girl who upon seeing my girl's friend; proceeded to walk behind her and tickle her knees. The girl started squirming around laughing. My girlfriend seeing this said Join in? As in would you like to tickle me too like that? But I didn't it could have been interesting as she was so ticklish!

Another one that comes to mind and the most annoying, would be this Chinese girl from Shanghai, I had a few opportunities that I should have taken to tickle her feet. Once when I was helping her move her stuff, she was bare foot in her pyjamas and her feet were in tickling range the entire time. She also came to stay with me a short while later and every morning I would wake up I would see her feet sticking out of the duvet, nothing else just her soles or even just one sole sticking out of a gap in the duvet. Once again I should of tickled those feet. But alas I didn't...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back