• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Epic tickle with wife, SIL (f/m, m/f, ff/m, mf/f)

hurricaneman74

So my wife knows of my desire to be tickled in front others and something about her sister makes it seem like she may have at least an inkling for tickling. Her sister was over and we were all sitting on the couch. My wife was being mischievous and started playfully tickling my foot. Over and over again, prompting me to laugh and her sister to laugh at me. Finally she dug in and gave my foot a good tickle. To provoke it further, i told my wife I was going to have to get her back and grabbed her foot. I told her if she could take it for 5 secs without moving, she was free. We all agreed and watched and laughed as my wife sat and struggled. Shes pretty ticklish but her feet arent her weak spot. She did good but i wouldnt let her get to 5. After about 7-8 tries i gave up and her and her sister insisted she try on me. I didnt have a choice as my feet were sat on. Now if you know me, i cant keep my feet still for 5 secs while being tickled, plus its not like i wanted it to stop. My wife played the game about 20 times, torturing my soles as her sister laughed. It was embarrassing but of course pretty damn hot for me. A phone call interrupted and they let up but i promised revenge.

A few mins later i told my sister in law shed be receiving revenge for not helping me. I stroked her socked foot and she ran away and refused to be tickled. I told them both in the next 5 mins id get them bad. After about 4, i got up to both of them and started poking them both pretty bad. But my wife took this as a cue and grabbed my arms and my sister in law, who never tickles back, sat on my legs and really got my socked feet good. Im usually not as ticklish in socks but i was laughing pretty damn hard. They tickled me for about a minute but then my SIL realized id get revenge at some point and ran and locked herself in the bathroom. She hid for 2-3 mins until i said id let her go with a quick tickle if she came out. She then agrees if we all play the keep the foot still game, we could tickle each other. (Literally couldn't believe this was happening). As a big foot guy, this was heaven for me and still cant believe i got it. Somehow i drew first and they both tickled me for about 15 secs. My SIL doesnt appear to like feet so she kept my sock on but my wife gave my other foot a great barefoot tickling. We then tagged up on my wife and got her barefeet for about 20 secs. Then it was my SIL's turn. She easily gave up her feet, big for her height and she was shy about them as they weren't freshly pedicured. Still pretty nice and definitely ticklish. Now shes not as crazy ticklish as I am but after 30 secs she was a laughing mess. We then took a truce but i can guarantee this will come up again. So now we may have 3 ticklers in the family?? I won't force anything but definitely cant wait to tickle them both again and now I know she can be a mean tickler as well :)

Great little experience this! You sound like a very good tickling pair! I weep for any lees that come your way! Thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back