• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philly Tickles Mummified m/m

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
So I met four times now with a guy who's a great tickler in Philly user ID knismoe on any website or app he's on.
This time when I arrived rather than a bag I had my suitcase of tools and I showed him my usual stuff and a few new things since I was there last which this time was only a month ago.
He wraps me up in stretch wrap so mummified me and lays me on his twin bed. He has done this on every visit. You can tell he's done it a lot because he's a slim guy and I'm 6 ft and 340 lb. And he will lay me back and twist me so that I lay top to bottom on the bed just right like a pro. I stood there for a minute the first time because I was really worried about falling But now as soon as he tells me to lay back I just do it.
Then he tickled my socked feet. He always has his nails grown a little bit so they tickle so much.
My feet always seem to be most ticklish up on the balls of the feet and my long toes I am a size 14 after all. And the tops of my feet are incredibly ticklish. What I love about knismoe is he really tickles all over the feet He doesn't leave an inch untouched the ankles too and up on the lower legs. He tickled a little bit through the sock up on the leg and then pulled that down and started tickling on the bare leg mixing with tickling on the toes and tops. I can tell my feet weren't really hanging off the end of the bed where you could get up my heels So I tried to inch down so my heels were hanging off the end of the bed. He started tickling down on the heel too has he started to slowly pull the sock off and expose the heel. And yeah he did a slow pull off of the soccer a little bit at a time exposing a little more skin and tickling a little more skin bare skin at a time making it real intense as he tickled that fresh skin for the first time slowly up the foot. And then always mixing in going back to the sock part of the foot and then up to the bare legs.
Finally my whole foot is exposed and I'm getting tickled right on my toe pads and on the tops of the toes. And yes I'm laughing out loud and wiggling and and when he suddenly tickles on a new spot that I'm not expecting jumping all throughout this whole ordeal.
I mean I'm doing the kind of laughing where after say an hour never mind needing a pee break I need some water to wet my throat because my throat is getting dry from laughing the whole time.
The one drawback to the mummification for big guy like me is you get hot. And when I get hot I lose my sensitivity. Still we went for over an hour with me wrapped up on the last visit I was wrapped up at least partially for 2 hours that was a 5-hour session This one was almost three hours.
While I was still wrapped up and I eventually got to wear my feet were just not responding He came up and tickled my exposed face and shoulders and neck and that tickled like crazy. Knismoe It's just so skilled with his fingers I have to have banjo pics on to tickle the way he does. And he can tickle so lightly that it almost reminds me of getting tickled with feathers sometimes by him. So yeah he was going on my ears and face and all of my shoulders and around the nipples and such I can be really ticklish on my upper torso and I was.
Finally I was really needing a bathroom break and really warm so he gave me one good last foot tickle cuz he always has to tease me a little bit and pretend that he's going to let me out and then a little more to clean after that and then you let me out.
Came back and he's tickling up on the face again This is probably some of the most aggressive he ever is takes my sonic toothbrush with the tongue cleaner attachment it's just a little flat piece and he'll force me to open my mouth and put it in there and it tickles It really does tickle on the tongue and on the roof of the mouth and he'll just leave it there as he goes tickling around my upper body and such and he'll hold my head up between his thighs. Of course you got this thing just stuck in your mouth it's really aggravating as it tickles And of course at the same time you're getting tickled in other places it's really intense.
And then he goes tickling on my lips and my nose with makeup brushes I brought which is also especially the nose and sometimes the ears can be in there a very ticklish and very aggravating tickle too and he very much knows this You can't help but shake your head and he'll hold his thighs together to hold you still It gets really intense then
You're really laughing hard and begging to stop at the same time It's all part of the fun
I know when I go to see knismoe I'm going to be laughing the whole time And that's what's makes for a really great tickle session. So this was our fourth session and it's been that way every single time
He's been great at tickling my big feet kept me laughing so much this time I did a foot peel 2 weeks ahead of time and then a week ago a pedicure and then keeping my skin lotioned knismoe commented they were really smooth.
He didn't tickle me in them very much but he did try out putting on my new splints on my arms and legs The ones on my arms we must not have put them on right They slid down to my forearms. The ones on my legs I definitely couldn't move them Well I had them on I was going to roll over and I couldn't hardly do it I mean not only could I not bend my legs but just moving just trying to roll over was near impossible so we just took them off at least I do know that they really do make for good restraint
You know it doesn't even occur to me until now except for using the sonics to tickle me inside the mouth which is someone know what else has ever done but him he didn't use them on my feet or anything and yet still had me laughing hard for the whole session and a lot of ticklers end up having to use them to keep me laughing.
Thanks for reading
bigflatfoot14

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back