• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with my Masseur m/m

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
So there is a masseur that I hire once in a while and he enjoys tickling me, Roman, he is Latin late 50s medium build 5ft8. He gives a very good massage. He's a very friendly sweet guy. We sometimes chat a little bit by text when I reach out to him to see if he's available and he's not and I ask how he's doing. He does other odd jobs besides just giving massage. He's one of those guys he's kind of doing a working early semi retirement.
I was coming back from a long weekend and still in vacation mode and wanted to play. Roman does massage on his bed and what I like about that is there's inherently more touch when he gets on top of me to massage me or tickle me.
While I will play with guys I still have my limits and I like anyone who's working on me to have at least some underwear on and Roman doesn't have any problem with that. He is very easy going.
Who started rubbing my back and could tell I was kind of tight so he gave me a little bit of massage. He mentioned that he was going to grab some oil and I said no thanks that kills my ticklish sensitivity. So we left that off and then he starts to tickle my size 14 feet. He barely had any fingernails so he couldn't do much ticklish scratching with his fingers. But just him sliding his finger between my toes especially at the big toe tickled and made me jump and start giggling.
We kept it up tickling up my legs as I was face down and they got me laughing more. The higher you get on my legs the more ticklish I am. And then he was tickling my balls which are extremely ticklish. I really got me wiggling around and laughing. And then tickling on my sides I'm very sensitive there too and the hip.
He was moving around at times standing by the double/full sized bed sometimes laying on me on top of me. I asked him to sit on my upper back and facing my feet and just put his feet by my face so I could massage his feet. I've developed a rather strong foot fetish recently myself and enjoy feet a lot and all masseurs Take good care of their bodies including their feet. He was tickling on my back and butt and such sliding down a little at a time a while and eventually he got off me.
I got up and I went for his feet. I started massaging them more at first. Then I laying down and started licking his sole And then I got in between his toes at the big toe and he busted out laughing. I never had seen such a strong reaction before especially to be so ticklish to someone. And I kept doing it and going between the other toes and then I nibbled on his big toe pad and that really got him too He burst out laughing again. And I kept nibbling upon his football and again more bursts of laughter. This was really fun He was afraid he was going to kick me I had him turn around and face down. I can't working on one and then the other foot I'm doing his feet and especially enjoying his ticklish reaction to the foot worship.
Somewhere along the way he was face up again. I am rubbing his chest and belly. I squeezed his sides again a burst of laughter. He has an athletic firm torso with just a little belly. So I kept squeezing and poking getting up into his armpits He was laughing a very Latin kind of laughing saying aye, aye, aye in the middle of burst of laughter. Wasn't ticklish at the belly on the sides and on the belly but all on the sides of the ribs and in the pits He was very ticklish. Then I squeezed down at his hips again he busted out laughing and then I squeezed on his thighs and on the tops and on the bottoms More bursts of laughter. I never realized he was this ticklish. I've got him to laugh a little bit the time or two before but nothing like this.
Even before I was squeezing on his ticklish body he was already saying how his face was hurting from smiling so much. Another masseur that tickles me says that every time we have a session. He was enjoying tickling me and smiles the whole time. And then when I finally gave him a break and had him go back to tickling me He said he was tired in the chest from laughing so hard
Then now he goes after me probably even more Now I'm face up and he's tickling me on the thighs I'm very light touch ticklish unlike him who was more of a very firm ticklish and he's likely tickling on my thighs and where I'm very ticklish on the waist on the arms too and he's very much tickling me on the balls and and the crotch and he's laying so that my legs are pinned. I really can't move It's just like being in bondage. I'm laughing non-stop Which I normally am in bondage when Im tickled. And laughing the whole rest of the time as his expert hands, hands that feel so good, tickling my most sensitive spots and I'm pinned for the rest of the session and it was a 2-hour session. He probably massage me maybe 15 minutes at most and 20 to 30 minutes at most was how long I was working on him.
It was a great time. He enjoyed it, he wasn't trying to get away when I tickled him other than reflex reactions. Love the feel of his hands. I love feeling of his skin I would love to massage him I love touch. Cool Latin guys are great fun.
Hope you enjoyed reading
bigflatfoot14

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back