• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanilla (?) bartender keeps bringing up tickle torture

Toesheldback

TMF Master
So I think I’ve mentioned this before on here, but there’s this absolutely gorgeous blonde bartender that works at a dive bar not too far away from where my wife and I live. She’s a pretty good friend.

I mentioned once - about a year or so ago- how I jumped on my wife and tickled her, and this bartender said, “tickle torture?”

So I was there today and I told her that my wife was out of town and will be back tomorrow, and kinda out of the blue she says, “are you going to tickle torture her?”

This is like the 3rd or 4th time she’s brought up tickle torture. Her words. She has mentioned that she hates to be tickled but, man, I’m betting she is a crazy solid tickler. But she doesn’t really bring it up outside of a few casual comments.

We have invited her over a couple times and she’s a good friend but not that much of a good friend if you know what I mean.

I’m probably reading too much into this, but the words “tickle torture” roll off of her tongue way too easily.

Casually keep the conversation going and if she isn’t interested you’ll know she will give you a que. if your wife is present that might help they could start chatting and let it go from there! 😄😏 Thanks for sharing keep us posted! At first, my gf hates it and still does she’s too ticklish but at same time absolutely loves it.

Definitely suspicious considering it's not exactly a mainstream thing, outside of a handful of cartoons or fringe B-movies that barely get any airtime.

When she said “are you going to tickle torture her?”, You should've asked her "why, are you jealous?". :p

When she asked you, “Are you going to tickle torture her?”, you should have responded, "Yes! Would you like to join me?" :devil:

When she asked you, “Are you going to tickle torture her?”, you should have responded, "Yes! Would you like to join me?" :devil:

I kinda did. She said she didn’t get off till 6:30pm and had to take her son somewhere. She didn’t say no, though…..

You are adults. So proceed as such.

If she brings it up again, ask in response "So you've come back to tickle torture a few times when we have talked are you into it or something?" and see where it goes from there. If she was trying to drop a hint then she can proceed, if she was acting on her own likes thinking she was being stealthy she'll know she's been caught out, and may open up. In any case you can proceed with your own level of honestly about tickling given the ice is broken.

Also what your intentions are regarding her play a factor. If you are looking to make her a 3rd in tickling your wife, you may want to discuss such with said wife first.

Myriads

Myriads

Is it possible your wife was there without you once and got drunk and spilled the beans to this bartender about you Tickle torturing her?

On one hand it is a very random and sus thing to bring up tickling that quickly so maybe there's something there. Also take into account however that she may have just remembered it as something you said that she perceived as funny and remembered for the next time she saw you. I used to bartend and regulars always appreciated when I remembered personal stuff like that. So it could go either way.

On one hand it is a very random and sus thing to bring up tickling that quickly so maybe there's something there. Also take into account however that she may have just remembered it as something you said that she perceived as funny and remembered for the next time she saw you. I used to bartend and regulars always appreciated when I remembered personal stuff like that. So it could go either way.

Honestly, I really think this is the case. I’ve never bartended (but have sat in front of a bunch!) and although we all have known each other for a few years, I think this is just one thing she remembers about us.

This is an interesting thread.

I am 50\50 between the bartender having some interest in tickling, even if its just a curiosity of your tickle play with your wife - Or she is just being attentive to frendly regulars at her job.

Either way, this conversation is fun.

This

She is probably NOT vanilla .... ask her if she wants to help tickle torture your wife !

Next time you go back, mention your wife, but don’t mention tickling; then, if she brings it up, just smile, and say, “Yeah, what can I say? I love to hear her laugh”. See where she takes it from there.

Could be that she likes tickling, I would say “tickle torture” well not a completely common phrase, even outside of the confines of BDSM, is something that is in our vernacular, even from like cartoons and stuff like that. It could be that’s one thing that she knows about you from conversation, bartenders love to make connections with people. It could also be that she knows that something you’re into, and Can tell by the fact that you brought it up, told that story and maybe you can read into your body language and voice that it’s something that excites you. And as a bartender who likes to make tips, they often are benefited if someone has kind of a crush on them. And what easier way to make that happen, then talk about it so that it gets in your head

Could be that she likes tickling, I would say “tickle torture” well not a completely common phrase, even outside of the confines of BDSM, is something that is in our vernacular, even from like cartoons and stuff like that. It could be that’s one thing that she knows about you from conversation, bartenders love to make connections with people. It could also be that she knows that something you’re into, and Can tell by the fact that you brought it up, told that story and maybe you can read into your body language and voice that it’s something that excites you. And as a bartender who likes to make tips, they often are benefited if someone has kind of a crush on them. And what easier way to make that happen, then talk about it so that it gets in your head

I think this is spot on. She definitely knows I like tickling my wife as a prank. She and my wife are friends but not besties if you know what I mean.

It’s just interesting and frankly kind of hot that she brought up the phrase “tickle torture” and I never did. She has made it clear that she hates being tickled, but my wife has poked her a couple times as she is carrying stuff and she is very very ticklish. At least on her ribs.

I second this

I'd guess you might be reading too much into it, but keep ears opened, n eyes pealed for more investigating. Lol

So I think I’ve mentioned this before on here, but there’s this absolutely gorgeous blonde bartender that works at a dive bar not too far away from where my wife and I live. She’s a pretty good friend.

I mentioned once - about a year or so ago- how I jumped on my wife and tickled her, and this bartender said, “tickle torture?”

So I was there today and I told her that my wife was out of town and will be back tomorrow, and kinda out of the blue she says, “are you going to tickle torture her?”

This is like the 3rd or 4th time she’s brought up tickle torture. Her words. She has mentioned that she hates to be tickled but, man, I’m betting she is a crazy solid tickler. But she doesn’t really bring it up outside of a few casual comments.

We have invited her over a couple times and she’s a good friend but not that much of a good friend if you know what I mean.

I’m probably reading too much into this, but the words “tickle torture” roll off of her tongue way too easily.

Here's my suggestion; Give me her phone #😄

I went with my wife to go see her at the bar where she works yesterday. She came over to drop off our drinks, and she said to my wife, “Did he prank you? Tickle torture?” as she was walking away. My wife said, “I’d kill him!” and laughed and so did Suzanne (I’ll call her that as she resembles Suzanne Somers back in the day)

Then I got to thinking…. She always brings up tickle torture as she’s walking away. Every time she’s uttered this magic words from her pretty little mouth all I see is her ass in tight jeans walking away.

What the absolute f*ck? We’ve invited her up to our place in the mountains a couple times, but she’s legit busy. I’m sure I’m over-analyzing.

I went with my wife to go see her at the bar where she works yesterday. She came over to drop off our drinks, and she said to my wife, “Did he prank you? Tickle torture?” as she was walking away. My wife said, “I’d kill him!” and laughed and so did Suzanne (I’ll call her that as she resembles Suzanne Somers back in the day)

Then I got to thinking…. She always brings up tickle torture as she’s walking away. Every time she’s uttered this magic words from her pretty little mouth all I see is her ass in tight jeans walking away.

What the absolute f*ck? We’ve invited her up to our place in the mountains a couple times, but she’s legit busy. I’m sure I’m over-analyzing.
It might just be the easiest thing she remembers about you; but, then again, she might think it’s cute, kinda sexy, and a fun idea. It’s been known to happen.

Sorry to be cynical, but I think that the two important things to keep in mind are that

1) she’s paid to be a bartender, and
2) what she says makes you keep going back to her bar and buying things

It’s a service industry.

Sorry to be cynical, but I think that the two important things to keep in mind are that

1) she’s paid to be a bartender, and
2) what she says makes you keep going back to her bar and buying things

It’s a service industry.

I don’t disagree.

We’ve known her for quite a long time, have partied together with her, my wife and Suzanne text sometimes (not often) and she’s always hugging it out when we leave and she doesn’t seem to do that much with other patrons. She’s definitely a friend. She sat next to me on the other side of the bar when she got off work a few weeks ago.

Your point is valid though - this is what good bartenders do with their “regulars” perhaps. And she’s a great bartender - always smiling and hustling and never leaving your glass empty for long.

I think I need to be a little brave and dive into her tickle history when the time is right.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back