• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yelena #12 Cover Artwork (F/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Cover_Yelena_12.jpg

For members of our Discord server (join like minded ticklers for free at https://discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55) and our Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk) have known for awhile, I am coming out of retirement and have started up the tickling comic book factory again. Our first offering is Yelena #12, which will be available at no additional charge to silver tiered members of our Patreon on Thursday, December 15th, and availble for sale to the public on Friday, December 16th.

I realize there's a few things to unpack here, and let me start by....

Wait, holy shit, is that Rylie on the cover?

OK, ok, hang on, I'm coming to that. I promise.

Without going into my life story, which I assure you is rather dull and needs some editing work, I retired in 2015 from tickling media publishing due to a family members's terminal illness. It was not the most enjoyable portion of my life, but it has allowed me to see things through a different lens. So in no particular order:
1. I've really missed you guys. I am a tickler, I always have been, and I enjoy conversing with other ticklers. And ticklees, too. You are equally awesome. And switches, can't leave you out. You magnificant, switchy, open minded bastards.
2. I have been busy all year with production. I've been creating The Cyriaan Chronicles #10, which is a tickling video game about to release next month after 11 months in development. Quite exciting.
3. During the video game production, I went to sell my older TickleTown and tickling comic books and as it turns out, that media really hit a lot of ticklers in the nostaglia bone. With the overwhelming financial and emotional support from you all, I decided to get back into comic book production as well.
4. I am continuing all the existing comic book lines, rigth where they were. There are no reboots, there will be no "fifteen versions of The Agencies #1" I am starting back where we left off. So where did we leave Yelena? Hmmmm....oh yes, The Witch Hunters are toast after Stacia made Damien murder them all. Quite a fun turnabout that was. Anyway, with the Witch Hunters now deceased, and Stacia wanting Yelena to open up a school for witches, she does exactly that. And she may have found some perfect new generation of potential witches to help her. And yes, that is Rylie on the cover. Rylie is a cult favorite The Ruthless comic series. She's now also in Yelena.
5. As production for The Cyriaan Chronicles #10 winds down, we will have a follow up tickling video game. More details as the game goes through production. Newest information will always be our Discord server or our Patreon.
6. Did you know we have a Gumroad (https://oblesklk.gumroad.com) where you can buy and download our old TickleTown videos and tickling comics?

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Welcome back!!! Yelena, The Agencies and crew were one of my favorite comic series back in the day! I've missed them! Can't wait for all the good stuff coming back! Glad you're back! :yourock:

(a few days later after Rylie becomes a student at Yelena's School for Witches)

(deep in Level 13 of the School's multi-level dungeon)

Rylie: Please...let me go! I'll be good! I swear!

Headmistress Yelena: Shhhh...your punishment isn't over yet dearie...

(Headmistress brings out two large, very fluffy pompoms)

Headmistress Yelena: Remember these my lovely?

Rylie: NO! OH GOD NO! NOT THOSE! NOT THE POM-PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHAHHA! PLEEEEEHEHEHEHHE STTAAAAAAHAHAHAPPPP!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Welcome back!!! Yelena, The Agencies and crew were one of my favorite comic series back in the day! I've missed them! Can't wait for all the good stuff coming back! Glad you're back! :yourock:

I'm glad you hear you've enjoyed those series over the years. I'm missed them quite a bit, too.

Hoping this will be a fun end to 2022!

Yelena #12 is now available at no additional charge for members of our Silver/Gold/Platinum Patreon!

Our Patreon is at https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk.

We have hundreds of tickling videos on there (including all the old TickleTown videos), exclusive behind the scenes footage, several hundred images of TickleTown models we've never released, select videos from Tickle Katt's library, several exclusive pieces of artwork that have never seen the light of day, and let's see...oh...right, and Yelena #12. We will be early releasing our tickling comic books on Patreon a couple days early. So if you want to read Yelena #12 today, join now! Otherwise, it will go on sale to download and keep on our Gumroad page https://oblesklk.gumroad.com.

Super hot. Thanks for sharing.

R

Thanks!

(a few days later after Rylie becomes a student at Yelena's School for Witches)

(deep in Level 13 of the School's multi-level dungeon)

Rylie: Please...let me go! I'll be good! I swear!

Headmistress Yelena: Shhhh...your punishment isn't over yet dearie...

(Headmistress brings out two large, very fluffy pompoms)

Headmistress Yelena: Remember these my lovely?

Rylie: NO! OH GOD NO! NOT THOSE! NOT THE POM-PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHAHHA! PLEEEEEHEHEHEHHE STTAAAAAAHAHAHAPPPP!

So....there might be an exclusive Rylie/Yelena pinup that I will be posting for the holidays on our Patreon and also for free on our Discord server this coming week. The pinup was crowd sourced by members of our Discord server, and it's coming along great so far. I've seen the pencils and requested some revisions. So hopefully the rest will be wrapped up and ready to share there!

Great cover art! Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks milagros!

Yelena #12 is now available for sale at Our Gumroad Store!

I'm pretty excited, as we're hitting all sorts of milestones in December. Our most recent milestone is Yelena #12, the first tickling comic book issue I've published since coming out of retirement.

This comic series is a labor of love, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it!

To purchase the book, please go to https://oblesklk.gumroad.com/l/dtyem

Our Gumroad Store has all of our older tickle fetish comic books, our Tickletown videos, plus this newest release!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back