• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe its all in how you touch her.

tmcp

TMF Expert
Forgive typos please. I checked, but not well enough maybe. If anyone knows of a good phone keyboard for big hands, android, let me know!

Enjoy!

Maybe a little less of a typical tickling story, but i got gard typing this, enjoy. "SHE" loves it when i send her a naughty text describing and intimate scene with her, said i should write a romance novel. Maybe?

Online dating. Met her a little while ago, DID actually have a conversation that lead to things we both like in the bedroom. I mentioned having a partialism for feet. She said ive never really liked my feet, but ok. Then she sent me two photos in my favorite position "the pose."

Well, im a critic, and i have to admit, this girl could be a foot model. Perfect feet, toes, soles, everything about hwr honestly is what id input into that computer from Wierd Science, bra on my head and all.

The first time we were intimate, i kissed her from head to toes, back and then front. As soon as i got to her feet, (dont rush it w a foot noob!) I gently kissed her heels, arches, nibbling, kissing, gentle licks, she started moaning, and twisted to look back at me and what i was doing. So i added my hand to her eager, wet pussy. The combination of my mouth on her perfect feet and the rhythm of my dancing fingers across her pussy was too much, she arched her back and came. I wasnt finished. I rolled her over and began working my way back op the front of her body. Honestly, thing Gal Gadot and Wonder Woman, thats the woman im kissing and pleasing right now, mid 30s.
She really loved my tongue darting in-between her toes, teeth nibbling the pad of her sole just beneath the wiggling toes. Up to her knees, thighs and hips bones, im nibbling my way up her body, no area of skin is unattended. Her hip bones prove to be very ticklish, but ahe also said dont stop. She was loving it, now her tummy, and ribs, again it tickled but she was really getting turned on. So , i look her in the eyes and asked her "so, a fan of a guy that likes your feet now are ya?"
She said "Holy shit, i dont know what youre doing ,but i can describe the feeling, it just goes straight to my pussy."

So, i couldnt not oblige. Kneeling in front 9f her, i lifted her legs to my chest, and began licking ger soles from heel to toes, each time i mixed in arch nibbles, putting her entire heel in myouth and sucking, or picking a new toe to tease and nibble every pass of my mouth, i made her cum again from all this attention.

Next, was her big surprise, as i slid my hard cock home deep inside hwr wet, trembling pussy, i pumped in and out slowly, rhythmically, not fast, and not alow, very ateady, kissing her feet, one handrubbing her clit, all at yhe same time, she disnt know which way was up. Then when i could tell she was ready to cum again, i grabbed both ankles and sped up the pistion between my legs, in and out of her pussy, and then, ahe was surprised.....I used my index finger on each sole to tickle them, her eyes went wide and ahe grabbed my hips,pulling me in deeper and faster, her head thrashing side to side, she came very hard.
"I had NO fucking idea that would turn me on!"
I actually hadnt climaxed yet, thank you alcohol. So she then positined herself kneeling at my lap, i had moved to lying next to her. Ahe atarted to take my cock into her mouth and i suggested we 69, i LOVE going down on a woman. I quickly made ger cum again, she had to stop pleasing me to grab my legs and moan. Wellllll, now she has become very sensitive, post orgasm sensitive, im no small man, 6-1, 250, muscular, i just hugged her ass into my face and disnt atop the twirling tongue and sucking lips on her clit and lips, she said youre goona kill me! And i kept going and she came again SO hard, i have scratches on my legs to prove it! Ha. Now i let her finish me off with her mouth. She wasnt to be outdone thiugh, after i came, she didnt stop, its the most ticklish thing on earth, if i had a brick in my hand, id have smacked ger with it to get her to stop it was so sensitive. I thrashed about but she held on and kept sucking my cock, her lips focusing in the tip and flicking her tongue all over it. She finally relented and came up to lay in my arms.
I spent time tickling her ribs with my hands, and she said, how soon till we can do this again?

I have to say, this has not been an unusual response to me introducing foot play to women that have never had it.
I also think the mental connection needs to be there for a woman to be comfortable with all of this, and trust that if she doesnt like something, you're going to stop. So dont focus on just the fetish or partialism you may have, pay attention to her as a whole.
I suppose its all in your delivery prior to the action. But I'm looking forward to our next date.

Wow! Glad you had such a fabulous time. :bouncybou
:feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks for reading.
And makugiggl , exactly! Thanks

Damn! I'd give anything to find a woman like her!

Nothing's guaranteed, but they're definitely out there.

I married one 16 years ago, and this recent photo shows she's still a beauty....

We met when we happened to sit a few computers apart in a London internet café and began chatting about flat ('apartment' in the USA) hunting.

H94CM2O.jpg

Keep looking, because you may be successful.

It'll happen when you expect it least.

Last edited:
Nothing's guaranteed, but they're definitely out there.

I married one 16 years ago, and this recent photo shows she's still a beauty....

We met when we happened to sit a few computers apart in a London internet café and began chatting about flat ('apartment' in the USA) hunting.

H94CM2O.jpg

Keep looking, because you may be successful.

It'll happen when you expect it least.

Word!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back