• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The game of tickle of my friend's mom's feet (good story, I promise)

underthetable

TMF Novice
I'm not going to go into great detail in this story because I really just want to write the actual experience. I turns me on to remember it, I turns me on when I see someone that reminds me of her, and it gets me excited just wanting to write this story...but it sucked that I only knew her for a short period of time.

Senior year of high school I met a guy who was new to the soccer team and the school. He was an army brat and ended up at my high school for the last year. It sucked for him, but in the short time I knew him we became good friends. His name was Gale (yeah, like the Hunger Games), and when I met his mom, Sydney, I hit pay dirt. Please believe me when I tell you she was hot as shit. I'm not making this up for the purposes of turning this into a better story. She was 5'5", I know because she told me. She was about 30, if I had to guess, tight body, beautiful face, curly blond hair that fell around her shoulders and legs...and she had shoes on, wearing nylons, sitting at a high table and had her legs crossed, dangling one of those shoes off the end of her toes... and this was the scene when I first met her. But this was not the time I got tickle her (damn!). By spring break, I knew Gale, Sydney and Greg, his dad really well. They knew at this point they were being transferred out and so they had decided to rent a pretty large cabin on a lake in Virgina. I was invited to go for the week. Okay, here is where the details end, and I get right into it.

Gale and I were swimming in the lake and Sydney was sitting on the dock wearing a red one piece (you have no idea) with her feet dangling in the water. I got the urge so badly to swim over there and tickle her feet. I had wanted to do it all year, but there was just no way. But not now. I did exactly what I really wanted to do all year and I told myself I would. So, I swam over there alone, and I bumped her foot, on purpose of course. To be honest I don't remember the whole conversation, but I just tickle her foot for a second and a huge smile came across her face. That part I remember well because it really turned me on. She splashed me. Now it was in me, with a little bit of trepidation, I attempted another tickle and she laughed and swung her feet out of the water.

Holy shit, I don't know what actually got into me. but as her legs came down, I grabbed her foot by the heel and started tickling. Sydney was laughing. Thank God was I up to my chest in the water, because it would have been embarrassing. She pulled her foot away and splashed me again and said:
"What was that for?"
I know I turned red with embarrassment.
"I dunno"

Boom!

Gale, Syndney and I went inside, and Greg had left to get food for dinner. and I think that was the key to this whole next experience. Sydney got changed and came back with shorts and a tea shirt. Gale was on the chair across from the TV and Syndney was on the couch and I sat on the floor next to Sydney (of course), Her feet were crossed at the ankles, and I thought to myself, I am going to quickly tickle her foot again I told myself "I really want to and I think I can get away with it."

I tickled her foot and got a giggle out of her. It was great. From the chair Gale said:
Yeah, mom is ticklish"
With that kind of encouragement, I tickled her again. She uncrossed her feet and said (I absolutely swear this next part is true):
"Let's play a game that Gale I play to see who the best is tickler is. Guess how long it will take before I laugh while you tickle my feet" (!!!!!)
Gale added:
"Yeah, she not great at it."' Gale responded.
Now at this point the conversation is a big fussy, probably because my mind was swimming, but she said:
"Guess."
"Ten seconds." I said.
"You're on."
Oh, my dear lord. I had never, ever been so turned on in my life (Don't worry I hid it well) She was hot, and she was LETTING ME TICKLE HER FEET!
Off and on it went and at one point Gale started playing with her feet too. Then we were both tickling her. She would always break into a smile, start laughing and say, "Okay, do it again." or something like that. The best was when she actually said (and again I swear this phrase was actually said between. Gale, me and the almighty)
"Let him (me) tickle me next, he's really good. I can beat him this time." (Yes, you probably are thinking it would have been a dream come true for you too)
I'm not sure how long it went on, but Gale walked away she was getting up for something, but before she got up, because this couldn't end, I grabbed her foot and tickled her as much as I could. I think she was smiling. I don't remember the laughter, but she did pat me on the head and said:
"Good game."

Two days later we left. I tried for another opportunity, and I got a good one my last one in as she was getting ready to put her shoes on. She was on the chair, had one shoe on, and I reach and tickled her other foot. She slapped me and said:
"Get out of here."

That was it. No more. And I never got a chance like that again. Never even got to tickle her again until they left for Arizona (All these later, I can't quite remember where). The chance never came up. It really sucked when the left. I went off to college and that was pretty much it.
I hope you enjoyed. Oh, yes, I still think about at night (ahem) Not too many details, I hope.

Last edited:
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
She may have looked 30, but with a son who was a senior in high school (hence 17 or 18), she had to be at least 34.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
She may have looked 30, but with a son who was a senior in high school (hence 17 or 18), she had to be at least 34.

How many years ago was this? Did she ever say I'm ticklish?

Last edited:
A very cool experience! It’s better to have a little time than none at all lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back