• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Athys Incident (*/multiple F, scifi, noncon, pretty dark)

AfNull

TMF Regular
INTERSTELLAR UNION’S SECRET FILES - DO NOT REPLICATE OR REMOVE FROM THE ARCHIVE

Documents concerning the “Athys Incident” and following total quarantine of the planet.

Excerpts from the file “Recovered data #3 from search and rescue attempt on planet IXI-19320 (commonly known as “Athys”), personal data pad diary of gene engineer Ashley Cassiopeia.

Janyary/4/2891

I have arrived at the research base on Athys. The planet is a warm and lush world in the IXI star system, and I’ve been told that the climate is much like tropical areas of the old Earth - I suppose I really should visit that world of our origin one day, but tourist preserves tend to bore me. I have arrived in Athys at personal request of the research base’s leader, Liling Whitemoon, a renowned biologist. She is as stunning for a scientist in her early 40s as I had heard, a toned and tall woman of Chinese origin. She didn’t tell me much about my assignment during our first meeting, and said she wants to explain it all over a long dinner tomorrow. I’m getting more curious by a minute, why would an alien wildlife research facility like this need a gene engineer?

January/5/2891

I am still trying to stomach what Liling told me over dinner. She told me that they might have discovered something groundbreaking. A possible gateway to slowing down the human aging process and extending our species’s lifespan without expensive cryogenics and cybernetics. Liling’s team has been researching a life form known as “Athysian Grabber”, a peculiar mindless creature about size of a traditional football that is made of red translucent slimy cellular mass, and is known to grapple into anything it touches with tendrils it can project from its body mass. Until now, it was thought that the Athysian Grabber holds onto things it crawls upon out of instinct, but further research has proven that it actively searches for biological matter such as big plants, fruits and small fauna. It even turns it’s attention to human researchers once they got close which has produced, according to Liling, “amusing and embarrassing situations” since apparently the tendrils produce a very ticklish sensation on human skin due to Grabber’s tendency to wiggle it’s tendrils and to rapidly knead the surfaces of objects it’s tendrils grab.

What was groundbreaking in Liling’s research was the discovery that the Grabber is actually sustaining itself by heat it generates with those tendrils, and it has a biology defying ability to keep the organic object it grabs sustained seemingly indefinitely. Liling theorizes that the tendrils are creating chemicals that stop the cellular decay in Grabber’s targets and somehow also provide the grabbed organism with energy and nutrients to prevent them from expiring. After dinner, she brought me to the lab to see a Grabber in a glass box, that was wiggling its tendrils all over a seemingly fresh orange, but Liling told me it has been holding the fruit for over two months already.

Liling finally told me the nature of my assignment. Find out how the life sustaining effect can be replicated on humans.

March/11/2891

I have been studying the Athysian Grabber and secrets of its DNA for over two months now, and while I am now familiar with how the process of its unique biology functions, it is proving hard if not impossible to extract the chemicals it produces for use outside the creature’s natural behavior. The tendrils produce small amounts of fluid on the surface they are kneading, and the chemical sustaining organic life is absorbed within the object through it. Due to accidents we have had with Grabbers (one of the lab assistants stepped on one the other day, and it took almost an hour before other members of the research teams managed to safely dislodge the Grabbed from her foot. Assistant had to be restrained for the removal process due to intense tickling the tendrils produced, and it is needless to say she won’t be wearing unprotective sandals in the lab ever again), as well as my independent research, we know that the fluid isn’t dangerous for humans, but it seems like the beneficial chemicals rapidly die once they leave the proximity of tendrils themselves. Liling’s dream of separating it to be used as a vaccine or an oral mixture seems to be impossible. The research continues.

March/18/2891

We might be onto something… The lab assistant who had the stepping accident with a Grabber had a pedicure in the station salon yesterday, and it was noticed that the foot she stepped on the Grabber with seems somehow healthier and more beautiful. The time spent with the tendrils had fixed the damages and imperfections of her skin, and when interviewing the assistant, she also admitted that she has been feeling more energetic and focused lately than she has for a long time.

I was naturally overjoyed, as this seems to be a confirmation that the nourishing effects of tendrils work on human biology as is, and even seems to have positive long term effects. The assistant firmly refused to repeat the accident as an experiment, and she was very dedicated in her will to not be tickled again. I must search for other volunteers among the research team and other staff.

May/4/2891

Past months have been both illuminating and excruciating of a hilarious kind. The experimentation has yielded results confirming the very positive effects of tendrils on the human body, but it comes at the cost of utterly unbearable tickling. Research team members as well as other personnel of the research station have volunteered for experiments, but getting a person to return after the first test session… It has proven to be very difficult. The Grabbers tendril’s tickle like hell, and even when the subjects want to interrupt the experiment - as they often have wanted - it takes time to actually remove the grabbers from their bodies. They latch on hard, and must be removed using special equipment, since just trying to smack or tear on their slimy body mass doesn’t really do anything to them. The test subjects must be tied on a hospital bed for duration of the experiment, and the Grabber is usually placed either on their ankle or top of their feet since soles give tendrils lot of room to work on, or on the subject’s midriff so that the tendrils can cover large areas on subject’s belly and rib areas. There was an unfortunate incident during one experiment session two days ago, when a clumsy lab worker accidentally dropped the Grabber on the right breast of a security guard who volunteered. I’m sure the entire research facility could hear her blood curdling screams as the tendrils instantly wrapped around her apparently hypersensitive nipple and started tickling. That Grabber was very hard to remove as well, causing the poor guard over an hour of nonstop agony.

As a silver lining, the long and enduring struggling and perpetual screaming of the guard does support my hypothesis that the chemicals absorbed through human skin work somewhat like adrenaline - keeping the subject awake, lucid and hyperaware of her surroundings at all times. Long term and repeated experimentation is needed, but it is getting impossible to get new volunteers or to get old ones to come back, bribing them with free lunches and promises of health and longevity doesn’t seem to be worth getting tickled to them…

May/9/2891

I volunteered myself as a test subject in order to study the long term effects of tendrils… And I can’t do it. I had never realized how ticklish I really was or how utterly helpless and terrifying it makes you feel to be strapped down on a table as your body is attacked by that vicious endless tendril kneading that is not giving you any kind of chances to make it stop. It was especially awful on my belly. It is like those damn Grabbers KNOW that I can’t stand feeling those damn tendrils in my belly button. I endured exactly three test sessions, and I had to use the safe word on all of them long before my intended experiment time was over. I am going to have to bring this up with Liling. Unfortunately my team and I must find an alternative angle to the research, I can’t imagine any woman could stand being tickled by a Grabber long and often enough to produce satisfying test results.

In other notes, it seems that humans are a surprisingly good source of heat sustenance for the Grabbers… It must be because of sweating, natural human body heat and the intense trembling of tickled skin. It seems like they grow more rapidly than in nature, we need to keep picking up new Grabbers from the wilds because old ones just get too large to safely experiment with. Last thing I want around my lab is a Grabber that can’t be removed from a human, dear stars what a nightmare it could be…

May/11/2891

I brought up difficulties in the research with Liling in a meeting today, she seemed disappointed but also said she understands. She told me she is an extremely ticklish woman herself, and could not imagine volunteering herself to have any kind of skin contact with the Grabbers. She also promised to look into the issue with my research and to “resolve” it, whatever she means by it… It’s not like humans can be made less naturally ticklish.

As of now, I have put the practical research on hold. Maybe we just need better incentives for volunteers?

May/16/2891

I am outraged. Furious. How I’m feeling now can’t be expressed in this journal. Liling came into the meeting today with a stern blonde lady in the Union law enforcement uniform, and informed me that she has found the solution to my “volunteer problem” - prisoner test subjects. She told me that the Union woman, Jill Mirax, would provide incarcerated criminals to work as long term test subjects. They explained to me that test subjects are going to be criminal women, the scum of the Union, and they would be made to pay for their deeds this way, but I still resisted. Use of forced experiments, especially experiments of this kind, is highly unethical and considering the nature of the tendril tickling, inhumane. However, Liling had already made up her mind. I never really had any say in the matter. I demanded that my official objection be noted in all the paperwork related to the prisoner experiments, but there wasn’t really much else I could do. It’s not like my contract would allow me to quit because of this either, and considering that breaching contracts is a crime, I got a bit of a bad feeling about what might happen if I did it… Though I’m probably just saying it to myself to justify staying, it’s not like Liling would be THAT cruel.

June/1/2891

The first prisoner transport has arrived. Around a dozen women, mostly rough looking ladies convicted of piracy and space gang related crimes. Some young lasses and scared looking women were along them too, but all of them got my deepest sympathies.

We started running tests right away, the first unlucky subject was a space pirate known as Kristi from Andromeda. Athletic body, long hair dyed bright blue and intimidating tattoos. And so, so ticklish body. As we don’t have to hold back with involuntary test subjects, Liling told us to put two small grabbers on her feet and basically just see what happens when they are not taken off for “an extended period of time”, as she said. The grabbers rolled around her ankles and practically encased tops of her feet, including tops of her toes that made her soles taut, and then the tendrils began their work from her heels to her toes. Kristi was threatening us and demanding us to take them off among her laughter for the first two hours or so, but the realization that the tickling was not going to end must have hit her like a truck somewhere along that mark because suddenly she started begging like there’s no tomorrow. The tendrils were mercilessly tickling her large soles all over, they were prodding sides of her feet and between her toes, kneading her arches and heels and some of them were wrapping around her toes.

Unfortunately for Kristi all her begging is going to do is to cause a bit of more work to the lab assistant whose job it is to transcribe all of her words that aren’t just hysterical laughter. I left the lab to retire to my room when her tickling had been going on for 8 hours, her howling laughter following me to the corridors and still echoing in my brain as I write this entry.

I wonder if I can sleep my nights from now on.

June/2/2891

The same desperate laughter I had left the lab to was still there to greet me in the morning. Unchanged and agonized. Kristi was just where I had left her. Laying on that hospital table, laughing her head off as the Grabbers kept tickling the bottoms of her feet. Her pleading was renewed as I entered the room, she begged to do literally anything if I take the grabbers away and make her torture stop, and I genuinely believe she would.

Eventually, Liling and Jill came to visit the research chamber, and Jill was especially in awe of what she saw. Jill then proceeded to mock poor Kristi, who in turn begged for mercy and kept apologizing for her crimes. Meanwhile, I was having a chat with Liling, and argued with her that I should remove the grabbers from Kristi soon before they grow too big to safely contain. Liling agreed, and while I don’t think she has much empathy for the prisoner, there was a hint of worry in her eyes when she watched her suffering that had been going on for practically around the clock. The Grabbers had already grown in size, and some tendrils were reaching up Kristi’s legs as well, so removing them was a laborious task. Kristi just kept writhing in her restraints and pleading us to untie her already, which at least confirms that getting tickled by the Grabbers indeed keeps you energized and nourished for even extended periods of time - Kristi had just been tickled an entire day, and yet she looked the lack of sleep or food, or the constant physical struggling and immense stress had no effect on her at all. Other way around really, she looked like she was in even better shape than when she was tied down, and those feet of hers now looked like they belonged to some jet set millionaire after a luxurious pedicure rather than to a brutish space pirate.

Kristi was wheeled off on the bed for a physical and mental examination and Liling told us to continue experimentation.

June/3/2891

Kristi’s medical examination confirmed what I had thought. Her torturous ordeal had left her body with zero physical strain and despite her now panicky mental state, her brainscan showed no sign of actual mental decline either. You could imagine that getting tickled like that would drive a woman insane or kill her, but neither had happened to Kristi. As a matter of fact, her medical results were better than when she arrived yesterday. This all encouraged Liling, who ordered us to make the second experiment longer, and reluctantly I have to comply.

The second experiment started yesterday already, and it is still ongoing, and will be for a while. The second test subject is a woman called Shera Devi, a woman of South Asian origin who is from a family of very old money. Despite being born into riches, Shera’s mistake was her greed, and while serving as the youngest CEO ever of one of her family’s many corporations, she was arrested for major embezzlement of public funds at the age of 27. She was 28 now, and upon hearing of the prisoner experimentation program, an official who had faced hardship due to Shera’s deed made sure that she would spend the rest of her 3 year sentence in it instead of the cozy minimum security prison she had managed to get herself into. Those two years are looking to become very long for Shera Devi.

We started by stripping her completely naked, and restraining her on the medical bed with her arms up. She is a lean, tall woman, and because the Grabbers would certainly grow in size during her torment, we placed one of them on her waist and another on her ribs. They started their tickling right away, the tendrils covering her midriff and ribs, relentlessly tickling her from side to side in those two spots Miss Devi obviously could not stand to be touched on. Her long, black hair was trashing from side to side as she pleaded for mercy and kept on making frantic promises of making us all rich if we just stop… And she wasn’t even five minutes into her ordeal. I spent the rest of yesterday watching her writhing on that bed, desperately trying to twist the body to shake the Grabbers off. One on her belly was latching itself around her waist. It made me cringe to watch as one tendril slipped into her deep belly button and kept on wiggling there without respite as hours kept passing. I can’t imagine the agony it must be like. The other grabber on her ribs extended its tendrils to the backside of her ribs, both to tickle her from there too and to hold onto her body as most of its tendrils spread their kneading touch all over her ribs, tickling on them and between them.

When I returned to the research chamber this morning, things had gotten even worse for poor Shera during the night. The Grabber wrapped around her waist had grown, practically forming a slimy cushion under her back that forced her back to arch, and thus allowed her even less room to wiggle her body and try to escape the ruthless tendrils. The tendrils are now tickling her belly from her hips to her lower ribs, where they compete for space with the oher Grabber, which doesn’t settle for just tickling her ribs anymore. The Grabber higher on her body now also targets her breasts. The tendrils are wrapped around them, tickling her bust from all the side, and more importantly on her areolas and nipples. Other lab staff told me that the moment tendrils got to her nipples during the night made Shera’s screaming laughter even more hysterical, and caused her to shake her head and throw it back so violently that they applied a forehead strap to immobilize her head for Shera’s safety.

The day was torturous for Shera, and it wouldn’t be last of such days. Linling’s curiosity will see to her suffering continuing until the Grabbers threaten to outgrow the bed.

July/18/2891

All of the prisoners have had their turn with Grabbers by now, most of them several times. Kristi and Shera have both been in an excruciating rotation since their first sessions. Prisoners seem to remain in the top physical and mental condition the tendrils have brought them to over a long time without any negative side effects, except of course the fact that they are suffering inhuman tickle torture. They don’t require any rest between experimentation sessions, so the only limit so far has been space and the fact that we need to be wary with storing the used Grabbers that are getting worryingly large and logistically difficult to work with. One of the warehouses is currently housing them, biggest ones are getting as large as a muscular woman’s torso, due to being used so much on bodies of some especially burly criminal ladies.

Research data of the long term effects of Grabber tendrils are becoming clear now, but Linling refused to end the research cycle when I tried to argue for halting experiments today. While her claim of tickling not causing measurable long term damage in the subjects, they are still torture, and prisoners are getting increasingly fearful and desperate. We have had to increase security due to constant escape attempts during prisoner’s resting time.

Liling claims that we still need to do even more long term research, and she brought up a subject I had dreaded. She wants to use the big Grabber and see how large they can get.

August/3/2891

The new, well sealed test chamber has been operational for a week now. I always dread looking inside it to see how bad the horrors within have gotten now. One week ago, on orders of Linling, we tossed in a prisoner, a tanned redhead thief named Kiah, and then unleashed our biggest Grabber, which was grown to the size of a small person by “feeding” it with other prisoners for this purpose only. Kiah managed to avoid the crawling slime mass for a while, but she could not keep her nude skin safe forever - eventually tired Kiah was cornered and grabbed, and the spectacle of torment began. The Grabber encased her limbs within itself, leaving her thighs and torso exposed, and covered her entire body from thighs to neck in its tendrils, causing the expected reaction of ticklish despair in Kiah who could not squirm an inch. As days passed, Kiah’s torment continued as a stable, constantly intensifying peril. A week’s tickling later, Kiah is still laughing, still looking at us beyond the glass window with eyes of pleading desperation, still and always alive, awake and hyper aware of every single smallest ticklish sensation on her exposed skin. The tendrils were not saving even her genitalia from the torture, tickling her vagina in a way that has made some of the observing staff either blush or feel lightheaded with sympathetic terror.

Today, jubilant Linling declared experiment Kiah an “initial success” and told me to keep observing. It would take a long, long time before the Grabber would outgrow the room so we could keep observing her for months to come.

I felt sick when I left the meeting. What have we become? What are we even researching at this point if not just limits of our own cruelty?

September/8/2891

During the past month, experiments with large Grabbers have been expanded. More of the rooms are repurposed for long term testing where prisoners are practically abandoned to suffer in their personal ticklish Hells on Athys. Kristi and Shera are both in those torture chambers too, Kristi’s Grabber is wrapped around her body so tha she is laying in a horizontal position face up as the tendrils tickle sides of her torso but focus on her legs and feet. Shera is standing inside her Grabber, like in a slimy prison, her body is tightly constrained so that it looks like it’s squeezing out of a narrow hole. Tendrils cover her breasts and tickle them all over.

I keep pleading with Linling to end the experiments. We have our results. The tendrils excrete chemicals that can indeed make human beings immortal and stop their aging process, and the only practical application we got for it is senseless, endless torture. Our research is at a dead end and must be stopped.

Linling brushed me off, and told me to continue and to not lose focus. Her curiosity on the extreme limits of what these creatures can do to the human body and mind is clearly consuming her. I don’t know how a woman as ticklish as she claims to be can do this to other women. And I keep being complicit in it due to my weakness and fear. If there are gods, may all of them forgive me.

October/30/2891

It’s a disaster. Grabber in Kiah’s room is growing faster than expected, and after a long argument with Linling I managed to get permission to end the experiment. It’s possible that limits of Grabber’s size will be reached before it destroys the room, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. The Grabber seems to latch itself on the walls as it grows wider than the floor, as if it was slowly building a huge nest or large, spacious slime cocoon around its victim in the constrained space. Kiah has been there for several months now, and she is still laughing, held in the center of the huge mass that has now taken over most of the room. To be honest, I wasn’t sure how we even were going to get Kiah out of there at this point. As the team of scientists began to cut the Grabber with special lasers, we discovered something we had never known about these creatures - they can fight back. We had never tried to disturb these big Grabbers before. Smaller Grabbers react to lasers with instinctual withdrawal and just moving the body mass at other sides of their bodies, but this one launched its tendrils and grabbed lab assistant Mai Pit. Poor Mai was pulled in by the largest tendrils we had ever seen, and despite our best attempts to tear panicking Mai away from Grabber’s embrace, I pulled her against its slimy surface and instantly started to tear off her lab clothes to get to her bare skin. I don’t think I will ever forget the sheer terror on Mai’s already laughing face as she saw we are withdrawing from the room. Her chilling scream where she begged us to not leave her. She had volunteered to be tickled by a small Grabber, once, and since then she had closely studied the results of long term tendril tickling on inmate subjects with a mixture of dread and fascination. She knew exactly what kind of Hell was awaiting her. She is still here, I am writing this as security is preparing a special team to storm the room. They will probably have to blast the Grabber into pieces to get Mai and Kiah out.

October/30/2891 (Entry 2)

This is bad. The security team didn’t only fail to release Mai, they also got some of their own captured by the Grabber. I was told that the large Grabber is able to regenerate its body mass in startling speed and its tendrils got two members of the security staff, whose uniforms were swiftly shredded for access on that ticklish skin the creatures seem to be fond of.

Even worse, I had a meeting with Linling and Jill and observing the Grabber in the cameras revealed a terrible new trait in those things - if they have more than one ticklish human to tickle, their growth is accelerated. Exponentially. That thing has already spread out of the room into the corridor. Mai, Kiah and the security guards are still in the room, where the Grabber has now restrained them on the floor and against the wall, where perpetually tickled women are trapped in the mass of immobilizing slime and tendrils emerging from it.

And that slimy mass is now spreading in the rest of the facility.

October/31/2891

Things are going from bad to worse. All attempts to stop the spread of the escaped Grabber from the distance keep failing, and trying to fight it from up close is strictly prohibited. The prison cells were close to the research chambers, and the spreading Grabber could probably sense the feast waiting for it there. The security had no time to release the prisoners. Slime spread in their cells between the bars and all of the prisoners who already weren’t in the research chambers to suffer the torture are now doing so in their prison cells. Linling and Jill are currently in her office, I can hear their frantic voices arguing even through the door, and I sure hope they got a plan.

November/1/2891

The sustenance from the prisoner has made the huge Grabber even huger, and its body spread even faster. It goes the path of least resistance, so just closing the big fire doors has been enough to control its spread, but we have only as much of those as the safety regulations mandated. I suppose the spread of a tickling alien horror wasn’t in the safety committee’s mind. Liling and Jill have refused to evacuate the facility, those fools are still deluded to think that our research here is going to unlock the mystery of eternal, happy life. They can get their eternal life here indeed, but it’s not going to be happy. Their current plan is to wait the monstrosity out, as once it can’t get new humans to feed on, it will eventually reach its maximum size.

Mai and security guards have pretty much been declared collateral losses at this point. I had a nightmare of Mai last night, her naked body was trapped in some kind of red hell and tickled by huge tendrils as she pitifully begged me to save her.

I would not be surprised if dreams like that become a regular occurrence at this point.

November/2/2891

Disaster. Jill and Liling were right about controlling the spread of the Grabber by closing the fire doors, but they had not thought about the ventilation shafts. We woke up in the safe section to shriek at one of the scientists who had woken up and looked outside. The damn Grabber had found one of the shafts and used it to spread outside, and it indeed grows fast now. It always seems to instinctually find its way towards wherever it is most spacious, in this case through a large air discharge vent of the prison section maintenance room into fresh air outside.

It is blocking our path to the facility’s spaceport. It’s too late to evacuate even if Liling and Jill wanted. We are trapped inside the facility with that mindless abomination. Liling told me that she has made a distress call, but it will take ages to reach any civilized planets. I hope we can hold out until then. We still got access to the food warehouse so it won’t be an issue. Every single smallest hole and crack however is. The Grabber is growing bigger all the time, and it doesn’t like to be constrained.

November/5/2891

We have been safe inside so far. Seems like the Grabber’s expansion outside the facility has made it less aggressive in spreading inside. It is not the only thing that worries me, though. The research chambers where some of the other prisoners were thrown at mercy of large Grabbers aren’t limitless and they have been unsupervised for days now, for understandable reasons. I fear that terrible things might happen if their windows are broken and Grabbers inside got to join in this red mass that is currently invading the installation. I haven’t spoken of my worries with others to avoid causing more panic than there already is, but I fear that the large Grabbers might fuse together as one organism, which would accelerate its growth even more.

November/10/2891

It probably is as I feared. We keep hearing laughter from the lost parts of the facility all the time, but they have now been joined by new sounds of cackling and hysterical forced giggles. As the Grabber’s slimy mass moves, it must also move the victims it has trapped inside it, and drag them along the floors and walls, hell, probably ceilings too. I have been too scared to look at the security monitors much these past days, but the camera feed confirmed my fear. There are blobbly Grabber masses moving across the slimefilled floors in the lost areas, and they carry their trapped victims with them. There are strange, pulsating movements in the spot where the smaller big Grabber touches the huge grabber that is spreading to the entire facility, and it indeed seems like they are transferring their sustenance to the bigger Grabber, making the situation very dangerous. The rescue party can’t come soon enough. I’m starting to fear it’s not going to make it in time.

November/16/2891

We have been forced to retreat further inside, as the red slime has started to ooze out of ventilation of our previous safe haven. It’s only a matter of time before the mass of slime pressed against the firedoors gets so heavy it smashes them down, and I’m not going to be even close to them by that point. Fear among the staff is rising, as there is still no sign of a rescue party. Liling tries to keep morale up, but plenty of science team members seem to be close to cracking. The muffled sounds of laughter they keep hearing from the bowels of the tickle hell creeping closer puts them on edge, and I admit, it is getting to me too. Every time I think I hear a dripping or slithering sound I’m certain that tendrils are soon going to grab me and drag me to my doom.

November/18/2891

Few of the young guards tried a desperate dash to the spaceport with lots of protective gear and weapons. We still have access to the main door, but right outside it, they were faced with the sea of the dreaded red slime. They tried to clear a way with explosives and flamethrowers, but it wasn’t enough. One of them managed to rush back inside after the onslaught of tendrils became too intense, her friends were left entangled and tortured. They are now being tickled right outside the window of our hideout - there constantly showing what is going to happen to us once the Grabber gets to us. They are there, in their torn guard uniforms, their faces contorted into crazed laughter as they look up to the sky and feel the greedy tendrils tickling their skin - potentially forever.

There was bad news for us as well - the guard who survived told us in a shaking voice that she got a look at the satellite dish at the side of the facility. It was covered in the red slime of the Grabber. Probably has been for a while. That distress call probably never left this planet.

We are on our own. Morale is collapsing. I don’t know if there is going to be a way out for us. I saw Linling literally shaking of terror today, it should tell everything about how bad the situation is.

November/22/2891

The firedoors have collapsed. None of us expedited the grabber to emerge from behind them with such speed and strength. The mass of red slime rushed into the area we fortunately had sense to abandon, bringing with some of the poor humans tickled within it. Hearing their screams and begging so clearly again is dreadful. They are still laughing. Still screaming. Some after months of nonstop tickle torture. There are no strong doors to hold it back anymore. Nothing but some weapons and furniture barricades that turned out to be futile. The red mass is creeping towards us at the speed of lava flowing, there is nothing we can do but run. It got the rest of my science team already. They share Mai’s fate now, becoming victims to torment they are far too familiar with, and this time there will be no respite or end for it. Remaining guards are trying to hold them back, as Jill, Linling and I back off towards the last secure area, control room.

November/23/2891

It’s over. Jill was taken by the tendrils as she was trying to help the guards in what became their ticklish last stand. I watched with my own eyes as she was stripped naked, and they went straight for her armpits. The strong blonde struggled so hard it seemed like even the Grabber had troubles in holding her still, but ultimately it did her no favors. She and the rest of the guards are now strapped along the narrow corridor’s walls by the slimy restraints, their bodies mercilessly tickled as more slime fills the corridor, and more tendrils emerge to tickle their bodies. As the body of the Grabber gets bigger, the fate of us all seems to become grimmer.

As Linling and I rushed towards the control room, quite literally the last room not taken over yet, she tripped. I didn’t turn around to help her. I didn’t even slow down. I heard her pleas of help turn into a shrill scream of laughter as the tendrils wrapped around her nylon-clad ankles and pulled her to the excruciating embrace of the Grabber. She had been obsessed by immortality through the creature, and immortal she would be. Just not the way she would have wished.

I saw her ultimate fate on one of the screens of the control room. The huge slime mass that swallowed her is holding her midair, in X-position, tendrils tickling Linling’s entire being. In front, the tendrils are squeezing her knees and thighs, relentlessly scratching her inner thighs, pinching her waists and hips and poking her lower belly. Several tendrils are going for her belly button, tickling inside it and around it, and her entire flat stomach is covered with the damn things. They are wiggling against her sides from waist to lover ribs, and her ribs… Oh stars, there must be hundreds of small ones all over her ribs. Kneading them with constant circular movements. More above it, poking her breasts from under then and sides, and few huge tendrils have wrapped around them, to keep them from jiggling at all as the smallest and thinnest tendrils swarm around her nipples. Tendrils that split into smaller tendrils tickle her armpits, exposed and hollow, and not even her head is left in peach. It is kept still, as her neck is tickled from both sides, and even her ears get teased by single tendril tickling each.

As for her backside… Her entire back is covered by a slab of Grabber slime that seems to both keep her immobile and tickle her back. Her ribs and sides are tickled from behind similarly as from front, and her butt suffers sensitive torments of two slimy tentacles filled with tendrils sliding on both cheeks. Her womanhood isn’t spared either, as a similar tendril filled tentacle keeps flicking against her crotch.

It is like the creature is unleashing all that it got on Linling, like it has been absorbing knowledge of human tickle spots as impossible as it must be for a mindless lifeform like Grabber.

I could not watch it for long. I’m writing this as I’m curled in the corner, terrified and hyperventilating, praying to whatever might exist that the control room door holds and there somehow is a rescue coming. I’m shivering, crying and trembling, listening to faint sounds of Linling’s terrible screaming laughter that penetrate even this door. I have a laser gun I ask Jill to give me before. I know I can’t fight it. It can’t be stopped. But I’m not going to end up tickled endleslly. That gun isn’t for it. It is for me.

November/25/2891

This is it. Linling’s constant laughter and cries of her agony have been keeping me from sleeping for two days, not that I would dare to sleep much. I have no more food and other supplies. I hear the metal of the door screeching. It’s going to break in. This datapad is what I leave behind to tell of unspeakable suffering we are responsible for. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean this to happen.

Attached to Ashley Cassiopeia’s datapad entry you can find a short clip taken from two security records.

First is from the control room itself, where Ashley, the red headed pale gene engineer, frantically tries to shoot herself in the head with a defective laser gun, expression of pure fear in her face when pulling the trigger only results in clicking sounds. Clip ends with the door being pushed in and Ashley screaming as red tendrils reach for her.

Second is from an unknown place within the research facility, dated “December/20/2891”, and showing Ashley Cassiopeia and Liling Whitemoon tangled in red slime, their naked bodies immobilized and tickling tendrils covering their entire bodies as the women laugh beyond hysteria, tear flowing down their faces as the unrelenting tickling continues, and the horrified expressions in their faces growing more fearful when a spinning tendril approaches both women and finally enters their navels. The clip cuts off in scene of both of them, especially Ashley, struggling so hard the red slime needs to hold her even tighter.

ARCHIVAL OFFICER’S NOTE
Investigative mission to planet IXI-19320 was launched in January 2892 after lack of routine transmissions from the research site raised concerns. After the investigative team never returned, a military expedition specialized in hazardous alien neutralization was sent the following month. Survivors of the military expedition brought back a datapad and records of the security system, which combined with interviews with the surviving soldiers led to the decision of complete and absolute permanent quarantine of planet IXI-19320. Any attempts to approach the planet IXI-19320 is prohibited because of unremovable hostile alien threat class 9. Research team, staff, inmate test subjects as well as investigative team and lost soldiers are permanently classified as “Alive and Indefinitely Missing”, clarification for the classification is secret from the public.

Last edited:
Another blast to read trough! This one really goes well with the scifi/found report setting of all the different people getting captured. Also loved the hints at butt and genital tickling at the end :yayzorz:

That could also be "Alive indefinitely and missing," lol.

Absolutely love this story. The anticipation of when she would get it was brilliant. Great stuff!

What a great idea! I loved the format too! It was very interesting to read a tickling story from the perspective of someone who isn't being tickled, but not enjoying the people getting tickled either. Great stuff, thank you for sharing!

Great story!!! As a Sci-Fi fan,it kind of reminded me of a classic 80s Sci -Fi Horror like Horror Planet (aka inseminoid)or The Thing...Very Bleak,Not much in the Hope department. Adding to one's terror of non-stop Tickling makes for a nice (pardon the Pun)Touch of Evil!!

in a word, simply great
I love the dark, slow decent.. The increasing levels of panic and desperation.. Would have loved maybe some denial play in it (as a certain Barbarian Queen did) ;)
Anyway please keep writing! hottest stuff I have read in months :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back