• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle worshipping bigger feet?

bepoptys

To the lers that have foot fetishes:
Do you like to worship female feet that are bigger or do you prefer smaller? I have size 10 soles so they’re bigger than the average female shoe size. I’ve always been self conscious of them but I have discovered that I love having my feet worshipped and toes sucked. Would you play with my soles or want smaller ones?

Speaking for myself, I love to worship big feet. The biggest I have ever enjoyed worshiping were size 11, belonging to a women who used the name Mistress Mariah as a professional Domme.

I have never understood why almost all men who love breasts prefer big breasts, but men who love feet mostly prefer small feet.

I don’t have a strong preference on foot size either way, but I definitely love the idea of tickling/worshipping a woman who’s a little self-conscious about how big her feet are. I’d just keep talking about her *big* feet, how much foot there is to lick and tickle, etc. getting her all flustered teasing about the size of her feet as I’m playing with them.

I suppose I’d also be into the reverse, teasing a woman about how small her feet are, if it had the same effect on her, though that seems less common for whatever reason.

No preference, other than clean, bare, and willing. To date, the biggest I've worshipped is size 10, but it's very much a bucket list item to have some really big feet on my face.

I've always had a preference for partners with bigger feet but, I just think that's how my fetish skews. I just find larger feet more fun to explore, tickle, and worship. I totally get being self conscious about parts of ourselves that we don't choose though.

for me when it comes to feet the bigger the better ;3

I definitely like bigger feet on women. Long and narrow, with longer toes are the best!

Like breast size, I like smaller feet. I know, I'm different. Since petite women are my favorite, I guess small feet go along with that. I do like them clean and free of callouses.

Could care less the size, just as long as they are taken care of and not callused.

I wouldn't mind worshipping big feet on a woman, that just means more room to worship and more room to tickle.

I prefer bigger feet on women myself. More to worship and tickle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, size doesn’t matter all that much, although I tend to lean toward a bit smaller. What matters most to me is 1. overall shape…are they well proportioned? 2. Are they well pedicured? And 3. Are they REALLY ticklish? As long as they are pretty, and are attached to a pretty female, inside as well as out, then I’m satisfied.

The bigger the better! The bigger the foot the more to tickle, suck and lickle. The largest I've worshipped is a size 9. I hope that will change in the near future!

Tanya Herbert, real-life giantess & Guiness record-holder for world largest women’s feet, size 18.

CC6718DF-821F-4848-905B-F29934D067C8.jpeg

I would definitely play with your soles - more to explore[emoji48]

I think my tickle claws would get you good[emoji57]
63c30e5ccbe515f77df4da71e44989b2.jpg
d3308cc09edae2b30ad8dd145f66cdaa.gif
e9522406abc3199ece30d413b7b0e6b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Tanya Herbert, real-life giantess & Guiness record-holder for world largest women’s feet, size 18.

View attachment 722937

Holy shit. Imagine if some tickle producer was able to get ahold of her. Might be the highest selling tickle clip of all time lol.

In all seriousness, yes I've had always had a thing for big, chubby feet. I really wish there were more bbw and amazon tickle models out there.

Could care less the size, just as long as they are taken care of and not callused.

Same here, tmcp. Well cared for is important, and I would add that they generally/secretly like to have their feet worshipped, and that it drives them crazy (in a good way)!

Holy shit. Imagine if some tickle producer was able to get ahold of her. Might be the highest selling tickle clip of all time lol.

In all seriousness, yes I've had always had a thing for big, chubby feet. I really wish there were more bbw and amazon tickle models out there.

Of course she was immediately swamped by guys wanting photos of her feet, which she is not into at all.

For me, personally, it's all about the shape, cleanliness, softness...at any size. Bigger feet can be just as sexy to me as smaller feet, absolutely, but it all comes down to asthetics (and ticklisheness!) in the end. ;)

Personally, I prefer the bigger feet. But most importantly is how well they're cared for, and how ticklish they are!! You have NO reason to be self conscious because you're a size 10. Enjoy what you've been given because I know there are men who'd gladly enjoy every inch of your feet!!

Her feet actually look good for being a 18 WW!! Someone like me could spend a week exploring those feet and finding all her ticklish places, and I bet there's lot!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back