• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any "makers" among us?

tmcp

TMF Expert
By "maker" i mean folks that build things, art, etc.
Im a bladesmith for the past 8 years along side my day job. I look at the knives and other items i forge as functional artwork. I have knives all over the world with collectors and chefs, or just bushcraft enthusiasts. I make my own steel, yse high end handle materials. I also build collars for bondage, stocks, and spreader bars.

I may have been on tv a few times for my craft as well.

Who else? Wood workers? Clay? Or something i havent mentioned.

I consider myself a "wannabe" maker: I work with sensors and other electonics to generate music and creative writings.

I also like to build my own tickling tools.

I use the term "wannabe" because there's more I want to do and just need to get off my ass and do them.[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I consider myself a "wannabe" maker: I work with sensors and other electonics to generate music and creative writings.

I also like to build my own tickling tools.

I use the term "wannabe" because there's more I want to do and just need to get off my ass and do them.[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Thats a first for me, hearing of something like that. Sounds pretty damn cool actually.

I do digital art..don't paint or draw.. photo manipilation art is my thing...sometimes I do photo repairs..like old photos that need work..adding or removing things...etc..

Hi, tmcp-

When I had more time, I used to make bdsm implements, as well as built attachments for my Folsom box.

Regards
-Ms Black

Musicians, digital art, bdsm implements. Sounds like we could set up some tables at a tickling event.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back