• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tormenting & Teasing Paul! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Great to meet at last Paul, appreciate nervous a first time but after missing two arranged meets, this third chance I figured giving you and third time lucky! Now relax and here's the bacardi you said you liked so work in the office stressful and Manager so accustomed to the responsibility of being in charge, in control so dominant I guess and so the fantasy of being subjected to another man's control, enduring being helpless and vulnerable! I appreciate being married meeting a guy also not feeling quite as a cheating husband as you would meeting another woman! As I said I understand you being heterosexual and won't compromise you sexually, I am sure a fear of this the reason for the two no shows which of course cost me as I missed meeting clients but you're here now and have to say more attractive than in the photo! So if your ready just get stripped to socks and briefs!"

Paul having drunk the bacardi I'd added the stimulant tablet to was soon standing in front of me, 6'3" in black hom briefs and black nylon executive socks on his size 12 feet. I'd had him send me an email of likes and dislikes and part of the dominance for him to detail everything and reading between the lines, liking to experience massaged on his inner thighs slowly and sensually, he was hinting he wanted to be edged without saying so but he wanted to be driven to cum but he'd been as told to be as informative on his dislikes and wanting to please me he had been! Secured, totally immobilised on the bed, blindfold and gagged it played into subjugating him reminding him of his dislikes!

"So Paul I've got to say reading your likes and dislikes you sent to me as instructed impressed me and I sense if things take a subtle erotic turn as you're in bondage so powerless to stop things happening, this a reason why you'd be able to accept them, unable to control them but secretly desiring them so welcoming them. My experienced fingers stroking over your balls delivering a sensual tickle and fondling your dick and stroking the length of it with oiled up hands. I see your dick twitching through your briefs even thinking about it but a naughty boy Paul, missing two meetings cannot go unpunished but what to do with you?

"Reading this you are explicit about your dislikes and say you're terrified of being tickled and have the most ticklish feet ever and cannot stand having your toes played with; even touched because super-ticklish it's too ticklish, embarrassingly ticklish as your elder brother enjoyed witnessing happening when he tickle tortured your feet! You really emphasise having insanely ticklish size 12 feet, ridiculously ticklish so hate your feet tickled and will fight against it and beg for it to stop! Well I have to say I'm looking at nylon socked feet bound together and soles facing me and feet smelling awesome as feet ought to do having been in the office trapped in shoes and socks all day and glad you suggested the last day of the working week to discreetly meet with your wife upstate and my deliberately insisting on an evening meet to teach you a lesson, big feet hot n' sweaty so sensitive and so in keeping with you wanting to be dominated, a ticklish lesson with my complete focus of attention directed to your feet!"

I smiled hearing Paul Dean's heavy breathing and gasping as a proof he'd been completely upfront and honest about his major dislike and was going to take complete advantage exploiting it to the max so leaned into the black socked soles of the 35yr old Manager and deeply inhaled his awesome foot smell, feet smelling like feet and sensing making him feel very awkward as not an action being expected and I then just stopped and stared at both socked feet and told him how excited I was facing his two restrained socked feet with a rich and masculine smell that was provocative and intoxicating even addictive! I saying he was now in quite a precarious position, a predicament he'd not been expecting much less anticipating but he was here for my pleasure and amusement and not his, that for a Sub being a bonus but that he might learn over time to appreciate his extreme senstivity appreciating right now it's not feeling comfortable! I told him that his feet were addictive as through the socks seeing them shapely, sensed the heat from them and their smell very appealing and for me knowing how ticklish they were going to be, his feet-fate sealed! We'd be meeting one evening a week, every week so he'd be telling his wife, his needing to work late and we'd alternate days so to not look suspicious! Informing him as it was the weekend that he would be staying overnight with me and all Saturday day n' night, the main attraction in a 'Tickle Frenzy' which would be filmed and a copy made as insurance he kept my silence doing as told!

"Paul moan all you like, you cannot expect to not pay for making me miss meeting clients so costing me as time is money, it's not my problem you got cold feet; excuse the pun but actually your feet are hot both figuratively and realistically, feeling them up; love their warmth and moistness made more so by your nervousness, big manly feet lubed by your foot sweat these nylon socks slowly peeled off as grimy feet need cleaning so a thorough tongue bath in order before serious tickling but with feet so horribly sensitive I am sure proving licklish and being straight having your feet orally assaulted, guaranteed humiliating and an unwelcomed violation. The nylon fabric stuck to your feet like a second skin! By the way the Bacardi had an added ingredient, a new tab from Japan called 'Kusuguru' which means 'Tickle' so it sensitises the skin to magnify any ticklish sensation so guaranteed driving you crazy Paul!"

I then indulged in licking both of his socked soles which were sensitive in his black nylon socks and smelled awesome! His feet flexing and he squirming every time I flicked my tongue the length of his soles. He really shook on the bed as I slid off both socks with relative ease and was faced with two large and very appealing bare feet as I told him lovely feet as I studied them for a good few moments and then experimentally drew one finger along the bottom of Paul's right foot making him squirm and delighted with this instant reaction and sensing his fighting a verbal response! Paul giggle and squirm! I just touched his toes and he responded immediately and then having noted both feet grimy and sweaty was more than ready to taste them! I pressed my face against newly exposed bare feet and inhaled their raunchy scent and slowly nuzzled his feet sensing Paul feeling very uncomfortable as being straight unaccustomed to and not enjoying another man being intimate with his feet!

"Paul you told me you hate your feet being tickled and touched even as so damn sensitive but seems not enjoying my face against them, nose rubbing up n' down your delicious soles, smelling so raunchy so guaranteed tasting ripe and you losing your composure and resiliance you're showing me at the moment but my being by your feet is getting to you but get used to it as all night I will be with them; sleeping head to tail but my feet away from you and yours where I want them; right by me and tomorrow you're the party as naked you will be tickled and lickled every inch of your body, for me personally ans excuse the pun but my sole interest is your gorgeous feet but other guys will have favourite parts to savour and enjoy! Ian delights in feather tickling guy's balls and dicks but takes his time so meaning he will drive you berserk as you'll be desperate to cum and denied doing so until he's ready and then having shot your load, your ticklishness maximised and two guests with a foot each, challenged to see who can gain the greatest ticklish reaction from you!"

I then commenced with a thorough foot bath so sucking on each of Paul's toes and saying he needed to imagine I was sucking his dick with equal enthusiasm as personally dicks did nothing for me compared with a guy's toes and greedy having ten of them to satisfy my taste buds as opposed to one and licked in between and under each of Paul's toes but when I licked the arches of his feet he suddenly lost it! With methodical precision I slowly stroked all over his size 12 feet! I stopped and gazed at his soles while I played with his toes! He struggled to remain still as the pace of my teasing, tickling fingers along the soles of his size 12 feet increased! He failed squirming all over the bed and responding to the torture tickling!

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHEEHEEEHEEHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOHEEEHEEE HAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Paul have I hit a nerve, such high arches so perfect to lickle but the feather over them will drive you berserk which will be a sight to see for sure as will relish seeing your feet flexing and toes splaying and clenching involuntarily as you'll have no control and you know what's exciting me is having control of both your feet knowing it's completely non-consensual as all our feet-meets will be as Paul you'll know better than trying to avoid them as divorce costly and having personal as well as professional reputation to protect as film will show you enjoying being dominated being torture tickled by a load of unidentified guys as with backs to the camera they'll be tickling and lickling the fuck out of you and only one person facing the camera lens and that will be you Paul and I will not feature in the film but off camera will be foot fixated in every way imaginable! One of the guys an ex instructor who assisted in the training of Naval Seals who underwent varying techniques of interrogation training and in one exercise was involved in torture tickling recruits secured to padded tables in their pants, bare chested and barefoot and systematically tickled until one of them broke! The unfortunate cadet finding himself singled out to learn to man-up being subjected to extensive tickling with this instructor! People think tickling is childs play but far from it and useful in interrogations as leaves no physical marks and victims often too embarrassed and humiliated to speak of enduring it!"

I told Paul to rub his bare feet together and to wiggled his toes and he knew better than to disobey instructions and then told to stop he did and I then licked the length of his size 12 soles and simultaneously whilst one sole lickled the other stroked lightly and tickled and alternated lickling and tickling each foot in turn!

"HAH HAH-HEE HEE-NOT THE FEET-HAH HAH HAH! NOT THE FEET HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yes Paul the feet only the feet, just the feet, your sweaty n' smelly feet so tasting very salty and delicious and you being so hideously licklish making tormenting and teasing them so enjoyable, seeing your feet jerk around and spasm, nothing excites me more than male feet especially virgin feet like these and initiating them in foot-play and especially when tortuously ticklish as an S/M Master amazed how many Subs have not had their feet paid any attention to by Masters in scenes they've participated in and delighted in educating them in the discovery of their ticklishness or like you magnified their experience of it as knowing you're disliking it intensely and your elder brother taking full advantage of your feet!"

"I'm thinking you no doubt shared a room so your feet available and I served time a few years ago and with a lad who earned my protection on the wing sharing a cell as married like you his first time offence so like me serving a year and had a pair of size 11 feet which he was obligated making avaialble to me and lights off his feet were mine! Like your brother my enjoying having the 23yr old in my control. He dreaded the nights as very ticklish and licklish every inch of his feet and gagged with one of his own socks lying face down on the higher bunk so soles easily accessed! He could n't stand his feet licked and tickled and tickling under his toes and in between them all really got to him, having very ticklish feet it tickled and lickled badly but also the feather tickling the soles of his feet drove him ballistic! I 'd see him visited by his wife whilst visited by mine, yes married too but ended a few years back but anyway watch he and his Mrs. talking and slyly looking at his socked feet in regulation flip-flops so he'd see me and licking my lips teasing him he knew what to expect later!"

I told Paul and later stroking the soles of both socked feet and then socks peeled off tasting his bare feet, warm and moist and soon feasting on them and loving their smell and taste as he not showering until the morning and when not lickling driving him nuts running my fingers up n' down the length of his bare soles or caressing and licking them which was preferable than my tickling them both mercilessly though his resenting my enjoying his size 11's orally before resuming my torturous tickling even with a single finger as he was so sensitive! I then indulged in licking the soles of Paul's feet again delivering a truly maddening sensation!

“HAHAHAHA! NO NOHOAHAHA NOTHAHAHAHHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

His defenseless soles and toes wiggled madly about but with such limited motion, they were unable to escape at all. My experienced tormenting tongue going to work on his feet with enthusiasm he dissolved into helpless laughter as simultaneously lightly caressing his soles and he feeling every finger stroke so every ticklish lickle accompanied by a light ticklish tickle, my fingers up and down each of Paul's large sensitive soles!

"Does this tickle Paul tickle, tickle, tickle!" I teased him!"

I held back his toes with one hand and continued wiggling my fingers up and down his taut sole, making him laugh hysterically. He struggled desperately as I switched from foot to foot saying everyone having one foot slightly larger than the other and one more ticklish and sensed his right foot a little more sensitive than his left so my challenge throughout the night would be by morning having them each equally ticklish as he squirmed more knowing what a hellish night he was in for having advised him about nights with my cell-mate! My playing with his toes proved to be super ticklish for him as I would find doing the same with Paul and both of them having the most contagious giggles which invited me to tickle and lickle all over the soles of their feet making them shriek with laughter though muffled but for Brad my cell mate his weakest spots his arches and toes and with Paul his arches and soles! I kept attacking his most ticklish areas getting the greatest reaction from him as I'd done with Brad!

"I'm sure your brother loved lifting the bedcover off these feet Paul and sensing their warmth and sweatiness before taking full advantage of their ticklishness and nod if he licked them? Oh he didn't you were spared that humiliation, well not with me Paul, with me every feet meet these feet will be lickled, your toes licked and sucked, teasing and tormenting you and tomorrow you'll be shrieking in pure hysteria, it'll be comical filming you Paul!
Right now though I am enjoying indulging in torture tickling your soles with great satisfaction, my fingers lightly and teasingly caressing up and down the arches of your size 12 feet and dancing across the soles to the balls of your feet and to your toes driving you to the maximum ticklish insanity and loving seeing you squriming around as even the lightest touch with the tablet is hideously ticklish and elicits from you helpless laughter!"

Paul thrashed about wildly on the bed hysterical as I raked the quill of a feather up n' down the soles of Paul's feet and he laughing uncontrollably and all he could do was lie there helpless and vulnerable accepting the tortuous torment and verbally tauning him with comments like “My goodness, Paul, your feet are so ticklish! Yes, they are. Coochie coochie coo!”

I kept on tickling Paul’s feet, stroking the feather on his arches and dragging it between his toes. He was hysterical with laughter. Paul has no resistance to tickling, it is pure torture for him and he howls with laughter as we've had four feet-meets since this initiation remembered here! I easily making him convulse with shrieking laughter with the feather quill slowly tracing the wrinkles on his soles and finger stroking and caressing his feet and under all of his toes drives him totally bonkers!

Anyway Paul was frantically squirming on the bed in response to the feather quill drawn along the length of his size 12 feet as I verbally taunted him that I was loving the fact that he really was suffering from the tickling, the ticklish sensations he was being subjected to enduring as I tickled the soles of his feet more vigorously whispering menacingly Tickle, tickle, tickle!” and telling him that he really had such masculine looking size 12 feet as I spider tickled the soles presented to me and saying I was enjoying having fun with his feet, just playing with them as I had done with Brad's at 'HMP Parkland' in England before moving to live in New York City. I again used the feather but barely touching each foot in turn but was still proven being ticklish agony for Paul!

This calling for another tickle tool, the electric toothbrush and it's revolving bristles and slowly running it along the soles of Paul's feet which as intended teased and tormented Pau's extremely ticklish feet and alternated between using it and the feather gliding over the arches of his feet but also my evil fingers as I am an amazing tickler and immobilised Paul could do nothing but take what I was dishing out with a vengeance! I suggested to Paul that he should try to contain his ticklish laughter, hold back his reactions however hard it might be but I might bore of his feet if they proved non-responsive and he did make every effort against reacting, clenching his toes defensively but all did was grip them, bend them back and stroke the taut bare sole teasing him saying things like "Come on Paul, laugh for me as you so want to, you know you want to laugh as the tickling torment is too much for you, you can't take it, you know you can't, reminded of your brother teasing and tormenting your feet and keeping his violation secret as you will keep our feet-meets, feel the tickle Paul!"

Such comments coupled with my stroking everywhere over his feet Paul broke and laughing like a loon as I ran my fingers up n' down one sole and then the other and delighting in Paul's ticklish misery, his head shaking from side to side as I ungagged him and heard an immediate protest from him!

“STAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THIHIHIHICKLING MY FEHEHEHEHEETHAHAHAHHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHA!”

“Sorry Paul no can do as I like tickling your feet too much, far too much!"

Paul's uncontrollable laughter the inevitable response from him having two such vulnerable bare feet, helplessly ticklish and licklish and I merciless in taking full advantage of this and paying special attention to Paul's arches and the sensitive soles of his size 12 feet and viciously raking the feather quill the length of his feet it up and down both soles and he enduring the horrible, unbearable and excruciating tickle torture he seriously hates and leaves him panting and breathless!

"Paul come on play the game, wiggle your toes, rub your feet together, get them both very hot n' sweaty for me, do it now or I'll persuade you too and we know I can don't we Paul and heard him pleading with me

“Oh, come on, don’t tickle my feet! Anything but my feet! Oh no…no, no, no, no! Please don’t!” Paul begged

"Don't what Paul? Massage your feet, smell your feet, lickle your feet or tickle your feet Paul as the possibilities numerous having such sexciting feet as they are Paul, perfect feet for me; feet ticking all my boxes just like they ticked your brothers and guaranteed will tick the boxes of every guy invited to play with you tomorrow Paul! An experience leaving you traumatised but agreeing to feet-meets weekly, other weekend hook-ups as you'll be encouraging your wife taking more weekend trips and these feet so your feet are from tonight my feet; from heels to toes to torment and tease tickle!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back