• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 1 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 5 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 5

“You look wonderful, Dawn!” Lily complimented Dawn as she took the latter’s hand and guided her back towards her bedroom.

“Yeah, I feel nice, too,” Dawn confirmed with a smile. “I thought wearing a crop top would remind me of… yesterday and before, but it doesn’t.”

“Yes, there’s a lot of tickling that can be done to a willing, strong, free woman,” Lily overused the positive adjectives to describe Dawn’s state as the two walked into the upstairs bedroom. “Okay, I’m going to need you to lie down on the bed; that’s where I’ll be tickling you.” Dawn did as Lily asked, closing her eyes as she relaxed on what felt like a luxurious bed. “And I’m going to have to tie your wrists and legs before we start.”

Dawn’s eyes shot open, and her body curled up and away from her future tickler. “What? Why do you want to tie me up? I don’t want that!”

“It’s for safety, Dawn,” the host declared. “Both mine and yours. If you’re as ticklish as you say, within a minute or so, your arms are going to be slapping at me, whether you want them to or not. There’s a good chance that you’ll hurt me, or you’ll miss and hurt yourself. The bondage will keep that from happening. Also, if you aren’t tied down, there’s a good chance that you’ll eventually try to escape by rolling around, which would probably end up with you falling off the bed.”

“No, I can control my reactions!” Dawn protested, rolling to the far edge of the bed and almost falling off. “I don’t need to be tied up!”

“Dawn, calm down,” Lily commanded, and Dawn turtled up tighter. “I own Tummy Paradise for a reason. I founded that place, and I was one of the primary workers there for a long time until regular sessions got too exhausting. I’ve tickled several tummies, and they have all varied in sensitivity. I know what I’m talking about.”

“It doesn’t matter; I’m not letting you tie me up!” Dawn interrupted to yell at her prospective boss. “That’s what the Tickle Cartel did, and I don’t want to do that again. You’ll just have to test my ticklishness without that.”

“Dawn. Dawn. Listen to me,” Lily had an edge in her voice as she walked around the bed to get closer to her ticklee. Dawn responded by rolling to the other side of the bed, and she nearly fell off again in her desperation to stay away from her host. “Dawn, stop running away from me!” The frustrated outburst caused the guest to reform her body into a tight ball of fear, and her eyes were filled with terror as she looked over to Lily. Upon seeing this, the host backed down on her tone and posture. “What I was trying to say is that I’m a professional tickler. You may very well have been able to control your reactions with friends or family or whoever else tickled you in the past, but they did not have the experience or skill that I do. I know how to find out just how ticklish people are, and that involves them losing control over their reactions. It’s the-”

“No!” Dawn objected, and she hopped up off the bed. “I didn’t escape from the Tickle Cartel just to have someone else control me! You said you were going to tickle me, not tie me up and torture me!”

“I never said I would torture you, Dawn, and I have no intentions of doing so,” Lily harshly reprimanded her ticklee. Not believing the angry-sounding words, Dawn began to rush for the door, but Lily caught her in another embrace and pulled her back to the bed. Lily sat down on the edge of the bed, holding the struggling teen right beside her, and forced her to stay while she explained why Dawn needed to be restrained. “Dawn, the only way for me to tell how ticklish you are, and the only way for you to tell if you’d enjoy being a ticklee at Tummy Paradise, is for you to let me tie you down and tickle you. Yes, you will lose control, but that’s alright. Because I’m a professional. I know how to make people lose control, but I also know when to stop tickling. I will not push you past what you can truly handle, Dawn. And that’s not the only reason why me tying you down is going to be different than with the Tickle Cartel. You’re going to have a safeword. That’s-”

“That’s the thing that people use when they need a break,” Dawn recalled her conversation with Kendra, and she began to calm down. Sensing this, Lily’s grip around her waist loosened slightly, but the teen did not try and escape.

“Yes, that’s what a safeword is, Dawn, and you will have one,” Lily reassured her ticklee. The host’s hands came back down to her sides, and Dawn stayed sitting down on the bed. “And especially because it’s your first tickle session with me, I want you to be liberal in using your safeword. If you don’t feel entirely comfortable at any point, just use it; I will not mind. Also, before we get started, I’m going to get some water ready for you, and whenever we take breaks, I’ll untie your wrists and help you drink it. The only similarity to this and your time as a tickle slave is that you’ll be getting tickled.”

“Okay, what’s the safeword?” Dawn finally accepted that it was alright for Lily to tie her down, and she crawled back onto the bed.

“How about ‘Banana’?” the host wondered as she grabbed handcuffs roped to the corners of the bed. Dawn nodded as a cuff closed over her wrist, and Lily noted with a smile, “Then that will be the safeword. And if you want a banana afterwards, I can go grab one from the kitchen.” Dawn grinned, but did not speak, after this, and soon all four of her limbs were bound. Unlike the Tickle Cartel’s chains and ropes, these cuffs were soft and had no apparent chance at hurting her. Lily tightened the cuffs to the bedframe, consistently making sure that they were not hurting the ticklee, and Dawn was eventually comfortably exposed. “Are you feeling alright, Dawn? Not too tight, and not too loose?”

“Yep,” Dawn tried to wiggle around, but was unable to painfully pull on any limb, before responding.

“I’ll go grab you that glass of water, and I’ll be right back,” the Tummy Paradise owner headed out and promptly returned with a glass of water and a coaster. She set the water on her nightstand before hopping up onto the bed. Kneeling beside Dawn’s exposed midsection, she smiled again and questioned, “Ready to test your ticklishness?”

With a professional tickler right next to her most ticklish spot, Dawn suddenly felt intensely vulnerable. Her stomach was completely bare, and in this position, she could do nothing to protect against even a prolonged tickle. If she gave the go-ahead, Lily would be able to tickle there for as long as she wanted. It would not be that long before she found out how ticklish Dawn was, and Dawn would be screaming with laughter. Probably begging. But unable to stop it. She would be as helpless as ever. Just like when she...

“Dawn, Dawn, Dawn!” Lily gently tapped on Dawn’s cheeks, ripping the teen from her panicking thoughts. Breathing heavy, quick breaths, the teen shook her head and looked up to her potential boss’s scanning eyes. “Dawn, are you alright? Do you need water?”

“You’re going to stop when I use the safeword, right?” Dawn fearfully inquired.

“Yes, of course,” Lily confirmed immediately. “That’s what it’s there for.”

“Okay,” Dawn’s breathing slowed, and her chest went from being perpetually up to heaving up and down as she calmed herself.

“What’s wrong?” Lily wondered.

“I- I just have bad memories,” Dawn came up with a simple, honest explanation.

“Dawn, we can put this testing off if you’re not comfortable,” Lily announced. “I thought you were only uncomfortable because of what the Tickle Cartel did to you, and I thought that my reassurances would be enough to distinguish this session from that. But if you really don’t want to be tied and tickled right now, there’s certainly no rush to do the test. Do you want to wait?”

As Lily looked her over with concern, Dawn considered her options, ‘Do I really want to be released right now? I’ve got the opportunity to test out my qualifications for Tummy Paradise right in front of me, and all I’d have to do is say no to getting released. But then again, getting freed now doesn’t mean that I can’t get tested later; Lily already said we could postpone this. I guess the real question is whether I trust Lily to be nice when she has me at her mercy. She already said that she’d acknowledge the safeword and stop if I said it, and I do believe her. Plus, she said before that she knew when to stop, so if I somehow can’t communicate, I’m sure her experience would help her stop when needed then. But will this make me feel like a tickle slave still? Hmm.’ Dawn paused her thoughts for several seconds as she looked up at the ceiling, and they only came back when she felt Lily’s hands beginning to undo her wrist cuff. With a decision being forced out of her, the ticklish teen’s mind cranked up, ‘Apparently, Lily thinks that my silence means that I want to be untied, but I don’t, not yet. I want to test out how ticklish I am, and I trust her. She hasn’t made me feel like a tickle slave at all, and I’m sure she won’t start now.’

“Lily, I don’t want to be untied,” Dawn stated as the Velcro holding her left wrist’s cuff closed started to creak. “I want to do this now.”

“Really, Dawn? You were silent for quite a while, and I still won’t mind if you don’t try out for Tummy Paradise,” Lily was doubtful.

“Yes, I’m sure,” Dawn smiled confidently. “I want to laugh and see if I enjoy your tickling.”

The cuff closed around the wrist, and Lily returned to kneeling beside Dawn’s middle with the earlier smile back on her face. “Are you really ready to find out how ticklish your tummy is, Dawn?”

“Yes!” This time, Dawn did not hesitate; she wanted Lily to do her best to make her laugh and let go.

“Then let’s get started on this tum-tum!” Lily’s fingers pounced on the ticklish torso in the center of the bed.

‘This is awesome!’ Dawn’s internal attitude reflected the happy laughter that was emanating from her mouth. She was aware that her hands and legs were both trying to defend her ticklish tummy, but the cuffs kept them far from the tickle target. In another natural reaction, the ticklee felt her abdomen lightly bounce up and down on the bed, but with only a few inches of movement available, this did not interfere with the fingers. And Dawn would have it no other way. ‘I love having Lily tickle me! She tickles just like my friends used to, except this time, I’ve got the extra security of a safeword.’

“Oh, I think I’ve got a live one here!” Lily proclaimed above the laughter. “You are really ticklish, Dawn! Let’s see how this works!”

Dawn felt the fingernails leave, and the tickling transitioned to stubby objects poking random spots across her sensitive stomach, one at a time. Looking down while her midsection tried to jerk away from the new tickles, Dawn saw that the stubby objects were actually the knuckles on Lily’s pointer fingers. They alternated prodding spots on either side of her abdomen, and Dawn’s laughter, still happy, chopped up to reflect the new jabbing nature of the tickles. With her breath not completely consumed by laughing from never-ending nail wiggles, the ticklee attempted to express her joy with words. However, every ‘Yes’ or ‘Yay’ that she tried to get out was interrupted by a squeal from a new knuckle poke.

“You like this, don’t you?” Lily appeared to understand Dawn, despite the consistent cutoffs of the approving words. “Yes, I can tell that you do, my ticklee. And this tummy! With your enjoyment and its ticklishness, it’s very welcome to join Tummy Paradise’s staff of ticklish tummies. But let’s see what kinds of reactions we can get elsewhere on this tickly tum-tum.”

The knuckle jabs moved to Dawn’s exposed sides, where the ticklee was less sensitive. With her squeals cut down in length, Dawn started her happy cries earlier, and she actually finished them before the new jabs elicited a squeal out of her. Soon, Lily fixed this by spidering the sides, and Dawn’s outward expressions returned to the pure, happy laughter from before, albeit with lower volume. ‘Those knuckle pokes were odd, and they were hard to think through, but it was fun. I’m going to have to have someone else try that technique out on me to see if it’s universally good, or if only Lily can do it so well. Oh, and these side tickles are just as perfect as the first tummy tickles. I love it, and I hope she continues this…’

“Guess that isn’t your hottest spot,” Lily was able to speak slightly softer since Dawn’s sides were not as ticklish, and her words interrupted her ticklee’s thoughts. “But I’m sure I’ll find better ones.” Her spidering nails moved to the front of the bare belly, and the laughter returned to its earlier levels. “PFFFFFT!”

Dawn had just started to think when the surprise bellybutton raspberry overwhelmed all her senses. The only thing that was left was the howl of laughter that flew out of her mouth. When her mind returned to its senses, her shocked laughter had just stopped, and she yelled out the first thing she thought of, “BANANA!”

The next thing Dawn knew, Lily was up by her head, looking compassionately into her eyes. “Okay, Dawn, I think we’re good for now. I’ll untie you.”

“No, no, no! I don’t wanna stop yet!” Dawn protested as she felt a hand on her lower right arm. The touch prompted her brain to fully restart, and she realized that she had used her safeword. She instantly regretted saying the magic fruit name; she had not wanted to stop the session. In truth, she had not even wanted to pause after the raspberry, but the word had just come out. Dawn considered asking Lily to immediately continue, but the tickler’s seriousness regarding the safeword made Dawn think that she was going to get a break, whether she truly wanted one or not. Accepting that the break was coming, Dawn decided to take advantage of it. “Just a water break, and then you can tickle me some more.”

“Okay, then,” Lily allowed after a look into her ticklee’s eyes. “Do you want your arms untied so you can sit up and hold the water cup?”

“Uh, yeah,” Dawn realized what Lily was actually doing, and the restraint holding her right arm to the bed came off. The tickler went around and undid the left wrist cuff, and Dawn pulled her already exhausted arms down near her sides. Her host came around and grabbed the water cup before helping Dawn sit up, and the exhausted ticklee leaned against her tickler to stay upright.

Dawn’s fingers closed around the water cup once it reached her, but Lily kept a hold on it while it moved to the ticklee’s waiting lips. Lily helped tip the cup, but she kept the teen from taking any more than a couple of sips before pulling it back down and away from Dawn. Still thirsty, Dawn reached her arm out for the cup, but the host held it away and reprimanded her, “Not yet, Dawn. Gulping down water isn’t safe right now; you need to take it slow.” Lily helped Dawn drink roughly half the cup in several sets of a few sips each. After consuming enough water, Dawn felt strong enough to lean away from Lily and balance herself with her left hand. The tickler allowed her a little more water, with larger sips, before taking the cup away and setting it down on the nightstand. She helped Dawn slowly lay back down on the bed and asked, “Do you still want to be tickled some more? I’m going to get your bellybutton if you do.”

Emboldened by how much fun she had during the earlier tickling and her successful use of the safeword, Dawn stretched her arms towards the empty cuffs and excitedly answered, “Yep!”

The cuffs closed over the willing ticklee’s wrists, and Lily kneeled between Dawn’s legs before requesting a final confirmation, “You want me to tickle your tummy again, right?”

Now restrained again, Dawn gave her tickler an ear-to-ear smile of pure joy. “I loved it earlier! Tickle me more!” Matching her ticklee’s smile with one of her own, Lily took a deep breath and lowered her face to Dawn’s bare belly.

Next Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 2

Last edited:
I figured that being restrained would be the biggest hurdle for Dawn to cross, looks like she worked through it. She likely temporarily associated tickling with pain which which made the transition harder, Jen had an easier time because not only did her captors not hurt her but the also released her where Dawn had to escape on her own.

Thanks for the story.

I figured that being restrained would be the biggest hurdle for Dawn to cross, looks like she worked through it. She likely temporarily associated tickling with pain which which made the transition harder, Jen had an easier time because not only did her captors not hurt her but the also released her where Dawn had to escape on her own.

Thanks for the story.

Dawn certainly associated bondage, tickling, and especially bound tickling with pain due to her time as a tickle slave. Lily is working on undoing this association, since it would be required for Dawn to function normally in Tickle Cartel and Tickle Island society, whether or not she ends up working at Tummy Paradise immediately. Since everything positive is coming from Lily, however, there is no guarantee that Dawn will let herself be tied up or tickled by someone else when the time comes. There is a chance that Dawn again resists and has to be convinced by that tickler that she will be safe.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back