• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Increasing Pain, Refused Treatment, Business Complex, And, Run Away From Problem

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got home from Oklahoma City, his migraines were increasing in intensity, and in frequency.

Unfortunately for Ross, his next Botox shot was not allowed to be given for at least another month.

Ross was just miserable, between the mundane problems of the office, the reports of complaints from his account manager John, in regard to Charles Harton, and such.

Kayley tried everything. Soothing massages on Ross's head, patience, love, foot smelling, tickle torture, ladder climbing , Role playing with Kayley as a terrified holdup victim. Nothing seemed to work to lighten Ross's mood. Even though the couple was not fighting, Ross was understandably crabby due to his pain.

Finally, Ross lost his patience. About a week to ten days before Ross was supposed to have his shot, Paul agreed to push the date of the next buy up one week, to compensate in case Ross could not travel after his shot due to side effects, or migraines.

When Ross gently mentioned his plans to Kayley, she understandably became very upset and concerned.

"You are not thinking clearly! You simply should not go anywhere until you get that shot, for your own good! I've been trying to do everything to distract you. Why in the Hell are you letting Harton and everything get to you like this? Pushing up Paul's buy and traveling is not going to make your pain go away, Ross C, it will only tax your body to travel!" Kayley snapped/

"What happens if I cant travel for a month due to headaches and side effects? We have a one year timetable that we must do this in! That has to be adhered to" Ross argued.

"Fine! If you end up in your hotel in OKC crumbled on the floor or in the hospital due to a migraine, do not come crying to me!" Kayley said, lying far away from Ross in bed and turning over to go to sleep.

Ross packed to go to OKC. The next morning early, he gently kissed Kayley goodbye, and started for the door.

"Just call me sometime today to let me know you're okay. I'm very upset that you are going on this trip now, but I obviously dont want to see anything happen to you. Please come home right after you finish your business with Paul. No tricks like side trips to look at other deals or to LV. If Fritz and Steve want to do something, please tell them that you pushed yourself to come just due to the deal with Paul and have to get home ASAP because you are not feeling well. Will you please do that for me?" Kayley appealed.

"I might be home tomorrow night, or at latest in two nights from now. All we are doing is buying a quarter of the same company. I wont even do a show, or if they want to do one, let them do it without me. All I want to do is meet with Paul and the lawyers, meet with the bankers, do the fifteen percent second buy of four buys, and come home. Trust me teacher, I know how my body feels::" Ross said.

Ross went out the door, and into an Uber to JFK. He made an 8 am flight to OKC, that after changeover in Dallas, landed at noon OKC time.

Upon seeing Ross, Fritz and Steve said

"Paul, his lawyers, and RFS lawyers know you are fighting it, and how much you pushed yourself to be here. We are going to try to finish this today. If we can, sleep over one night and you will go home in the morning. If something else has to be done we will do it early tomorrow, and then you can get the Hell out of here, okay?" Fritz said.

"Okay, and I thank you" Ross said.

The men went to their lawyers office, where Paul and his lawyer were waiting. They all sat down, got down to business, Paul signed papers to give Ross, Fritz and Steve fifteen percent of Paul 's company, the second buyout of four, for which Ross, Fritz and Steve paid Paul thirty million dollars, five million of which was a "Finder's transfer fee" to Paul and Paul's lawyer.

After that, the men had a meeting about some other possible future business, and then went out to an early dinner.

The "Dinner " was over by seven.

After dinner, Fritz and Steve drove Ross back to Ross's hotel. Now one half of the buyout of Paul's company was done., On the way to Ross's hotel, Fritz firmly said.

"Partner, we can clearly see that you pushed yourself greatly to get here to do this part of the deal. I hope you have a flight for tomorrow" Fritz said.

"Late tomorrow afternoon. I promise I will keep that. I leave at 5 pm" Ross said.

"Fine, so we will have breakfast, meet at the office for a couple of hours, study investor lists which really does not matter much now with all we are doing with Paul, and then you are to get your ass on that flight. Call the teacher and tell her you will be home tomorrow night" Fritz said.

"Yes. Sir Fritz" Ross said in obedience

Ross got back to the hotel, and called Kayley.

"Okay, teacher. All went very smoothly. We bought the second fifteen percent of Paul's company, and have thirty percent to buy at fifteen percent more at a time. All is moving right along. I am going to the office with Fritz and Steve for a bit tomorrow, and then will be on the five pm flight as planned, home by midnight or 1 am, no office the next day, okay?" Ross said.

"Congrats on the buy. Good plan, I love you, and will see you tomorrow night" Kayley said.

"Love you too, teacher" Ross said, clicking off the phone.

Ross fell asleep on his sofa in his suite early watching a movie, then opened his eyes, could not go back to sleep, and started looking at plans for investors to bide time between the present and the next fifteen percent buy with Paul , after Ross was okay from his shot.

The next morning, was breakfast with Fritz and Steve, a brief stop at the office, and looking over investor lists.

To avoid having to come back to OKC between that time, and the time the shot was effective in Ross's system, the men planned to sign about one hundred people with Ross present via Zoom, and by Ross sending RFS lawyer a power of attorney.

"Buddy, we like you, but for your own good, we do not want to see you again until that shot is in your head and it is working" Fritz said.

"I can promise you that you won't partner" Ross said.

Ross was driven to the airport, his flight left at 530 pm, landed in Dallas, . Ross changed to a flight, it landed at JFK at 1130, Ross hopped into an Uber, and opened the door exactly at midnight.

Kayley was up reading.

"Good morning, teacher" Ross said in greeting, kissing Kayley.

"I'm glad you're home. Congratulations on getting the second half of Paul's buy. I'm sorry I was crabby before you left, Ross. I was just very worried about you" Kayley said.

"I know you were, Kale. No message check for me tonight, and no RossShell office tomorrow. Energy and Market boy is going to be good to his body, and rest in bed. Maybe I can interest you in dinner at Chinatown Flushing tomorrow?" Ross offered.

"Absolutely. My treat as celebration for finishing that buy" Kayley said.

When Ross got into bed, he said to Kayley.

"Kale, I half dozed on the plane, but while I was up I was thinking about something. Please do not hold me to this because I'm not thinking one hundred percent clearly with being tired and having the migraine. I'm thinking that even though Harton said he would clean up his act, since he has not, I'm going to give him one more warning, and then if he still does not, then dump him. What do you think?" Ross asked.

"You know that I agree with that. Please dont worry about that now. Just get into bed, cuddle with the teacher, relax, and then tomorrow night you be the teacher's slave for my taking you to dinner, okay?" Kayley said.

"Of course, Madam Teacher" Ross said.

Ross managed to make love to Kayley.

Ross got up in the middle of the night, and did his biggest jinx. Ross went to check his messages.

When he did check his messages, there was a serious bombshell.

There was a call from the Doctor's office, in which the message said that the Doctor would not give Ross his next shot for one month due to the rules of Botox, regardless of Ross's pain.

Ross was furious! The last time Ross had gotten the shot, it was given to him after two and one half months, because of Ross being able to push it up a week due to pain.

On that occasion, Ross was just lightheaded.

On the current occasion, Ross was having far greater pain of throbbing, and almost constant banging in his head.

As elated as Ross felt about closing the deal with Paul, he sat in his chair, and felt like he had just received a big blow.

How would Ross deal with things if he had to wait one full month to get his next shot, considering the intensity that his pain was increasing?

Could Ross get the Doctor to push the shot up?

Those things would be seen.

"Fine! If you end up in your hotel in OKC crumbled on the floor or in the hospital due to a migraine, do not come crying to me!" Kayley said, lying far away from Ross in bed and turning over to go to sleep.
Very good point, When you're reaaly ill, pushing your body too far can result in collapse.

"Kale, I half dozed on the plane, but while I was up I was thinking about something. Please do not hold me to this because I'm not thinking one hundred percent clearly with being tired and having the migraine. I'm thinking that even though Harton said he would clean up his act, since he has not, I'm going to give him one more warning, and then if he still does not, then dump him. What do you think?" Ross asked.
A wise decicision. I hope Ross sticks to it.

Both very valid points.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back