• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unyielding, Pain Dealing, And , How To Deal?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross had hoped to be able to get the Botox shot pushed up, and was having no luck.

Ross e-mailed his main neurologist for the Epilepsy, and was waiting to hear back. At the very least, Ross wanted to try to get pain medications to deal with and control the pain. The outcome of that would be seen.

In the meantime, Ross felt like he was stuck in the mud.

Every day, he loped into the office, and heard John and Charles getting into it. Occasionally, Ross had to get on the phone to cool it down. Ross clearly asked Charles if Charles was trying to get RossShell to submit resignation from Charles's account, and Charles clearly said no. Ross then said firmly. "Charles, you have to help me. You simply cannot keep giving John a hard time so that I have to be a referee between both of you. I think that while you know you are "The Client" and we have to serve you, you also need to compromise, work with us, and not be so unyielding all the time. If you cant do this, especially knowing my physical condition and my other obligations for this company and our other clients, then you are not being realistic, and are putting me in a position where I will be forced to resign." Ross said.

Charles sighed. "Okay, Ross, I will consider yours, John's and the company;'s positions, and will work with you"

"Thank You. Trust me, such an approach will work better for all of us" Ross said.

Ross was standing at John's desk, was on John's office phone, and hung up the phone.

John looked at Ross, smiled, and said. "Thanks, Ross"

"You are most welcome Sir. John , between us, and not to leave this conversation, I swear that if Charles Harton does not listen this time, I will resign. We will survive fine without him, and there are plenty of other accounts and things that I can give you to keep you very occupied" Ross said, walking away from John's desk and back to his office.

About 2 pm, Kayley texted Ross. She had an early dismissal, and the text said. "I hope you're okay"

Ross texted back "Okay enough to service you tonight, teacher"

Kayley texted back a smile and a heart.

By 4 pm, Ross decided to call it a day.

"I'm going home. The convo with Harton got me all riled up. I will be in an hour earlier tomorrow. The Boss will make up for leaving an hour early" Ross joked.

"Feel better, Ross, have a good night" Ashley and John said.

"Thanks. Both of you have a good night too"

Ross hopped into an Uber, and walked in the door at 515,

"You're early" Kayley said, kissing Ross in greeting.

"Fine, teacher, I will leave, go back to the office, and come back at midnight" Ross said, starting for the door.

"Don't you dare or I will chase after you and chain you to the bed!" Kayley said.

"Oooh, bondage, how nice. Please get dressed and let's get out of here" Ross said.

"Where to?" Kayley asked.

I dont know, either town Italian fancy place or Chinatown Flushing." Ross said.

"Town Italian Fancy Place, we were just in Chinatown" Kayley said.

Ross changed into jeans, Kayley showered, and the couple walked down the street to the expensive Italian place in town.

After they ordered dinner, Ross said.

"I put Harton in his place and told him I have to resign if he does not stop busting John's chops. I thought about what you said, and you were right. Harton is a ball buster. He is worse than Timothy ever was" Ross said.

"Do you think he will listen?" Kayley said.

"If he does not, he will be without a PR and Marketing handler. That's his choice, Kale, not mine" Ross said.

After dinner, they went home, and Ross said, "May I please get feet and a ladder climb as payback for dinner, then I can promise I will be doing you many favors" Ross said.

"Of course, here" Kayley said, unstrapping her shoes, and giving Ross her bare feet, which he inhaled, kissed, sucked her toes, and gave her a brief tickle, and she squealed HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ! OH MY GOD OOH NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"Ladder please, teacher, then you get totally satisfied." Ross said.

Kayley set up the ladder, went to the second to top step, rosing on her toes, as Ross's schlong (Jewish word for Penis) hardened.

When Kayley came down, she led Ross to the bedroom, and threw him down on the bed.

"Come mere, Market Boy, you are MINE! " Kayley clipped, ripping off Ross';s clothes, then her own, climbing on top of him, devouring him, and riding his hard pecker until he erupted into her wet pussy.

Ross and Kayley sat up for a couple of hours to digest their food,. and then went to sleep early.

Going to sleep early was never good for Ross, as he awakened at 2 am, and could not go back to sleep.

He sauntered into his den, and turned on the computer.

Waiting for him was an e-mail from a man he knew loosely in business.

This man owned a small oil company in Texas.

"Ross, I hope you can help me. I know you're in the oil and gas business, and I want to sell out, very reasonable price. I have a lot of product that you and your partners Fritz and Steve can use" The e-mail said.

Ross closed the email, sighed, and Kayley approached him from behind in the nude.

"Market Boy, your presence in bed is required.. Teacher would like you next to her, now" Kayley said firmly.

Ross calmly went back to bed, and snuggled up against Kayley.

Was this e-mail real, or anything major? Was it a wise move considering the other major buy that Ross, Fritz and Steve were in the middle of?

Maybe it was nothing, but just maybe?

That would be seen.

"I put Harton in his place and told him I have to resign if he does not stop busting John's chops.
Exactly what Ross should do, IMO.

Ross and Kayley continue to have an erotic life that I envy.

In addition to Ross having a huge company to run, Ross has serious medical condiitions. He does not have time to deal with harton's BS

Yes, Ross and Kayley do have a great erotic life.

More to come by bedtime tonight, hopefully.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back