• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GF tickled - topless (black & white)

jgb123

TMF Poster
A spread eagle tie works well to secure her. A blindfold makes sure she does not know where the tickling will take place. Her soles are a great spot for laughter.

87A591FB-EFC1-4269-887C-2DD297FCD911.jpeg

And, as per request of some, some feet material, tops and soles. Love to read what you think of the photos/tickling.

6FF0EE58-AF6F-46CF-B948-942919DE72B4.jpeg58C0A5FC-D28A-4659-B09F-AACA385A7D27.jpeg53154EA0-2DCD-425C-BB97-80636636BAFF.jpeg

Last edited:
My personal preference would be for her to be tied stretched tightly so that she could barely move! But, like I said, that's my preference. She's your wife, so you can do whatever you wish.

Humans are a strange bunch. Guy posts erotic photo of his girl on the internet. Some other guy critiques it and says "I prefer it differently".

Goddam...

total hot tickling half nude tied down on bed look gergous looks like the feet are get tickled .

You're a piece of work...

Responses like that is what mental health professionals call "projection".

Can't make this shit up :laughhard:

To OP, awesome pic. Thanks for sharing. I'll 2nd the "would love to see more of her feet"

She has some gorgeous feet! Especially those toes! Thank you so much for that!

Responses like that is what mental health professionals call "projection".

Can't make this shit up :laughhard:

To OP, awesome pic. Thanks for sharing. I'll 2nd the "would love to see more of her feet"

So you've got a lot of experience with mental health professionals then...

She's gorgeous from head to toe. It's so cool that she lets you do stuff like this and even share pictures.

So you've got a lot of experience with mental health professionals then...

Sure do, and it's part of why I live a happy life with a smile on my face everyday. Including through these exchanges, which I'm laughing at. Moving forward, I won't be paying attention to any of your replies. It isn't worth the time.

Good luck bro.

OP thanks again man. And great feet pics thank you for the update. Have any nylon pics to share? What size are her feet and how ticklish are they on a scale of 1-10?

The second thing I love about this site is that the admins don't step in for a senior member when another member calls him on one of his comments. In a reasonably civil manner, of course.

My preference is for freestyle, but only where the ler is in complete control. Too much is faked.

I love to watch a lee arch her back and throw head high. You don't get that with super-strict bondage.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back