• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fetish Symbol

alexloch37

Hello!

I'm more often in the chat room than the actual forums, and this is my first post in years—first under this account ever (I had an old account now lost to time and space).

I created this image a few weeks ago for myself, but was inspired by my wife and two new friends of ours to share with everyone. It is my hope that this symbol comes to represent the tickling fetish and the tickling community. It is highly inspired by the design of the user "-Hari-" (I beleive) on the TMF from about 10-12 years ago. It depicts a simplified neuron with each of its five equidistant branches stretching from the main neuron body outward, eventually bifurcating into two smaller branch ends that make contact with the single surrounding outer ring. A hole is in the center of the body of the neuron.

The main body of the neuron represents each individual in the tickling community. The hole in its center represents the void that is felt within the individual that can only be filled by tickling or being tickled.

The five main branches represent the five fingers and five toes of the human hand and foot. Fingers being one of the most primal and instinctive things one uses to tickle another person, and toes, along with the feet they are attached to, being one of the most primal and instinctive things to tickle. The tight, outstretched look of the branches represent the desperate need to touch and be touched, as well as the effect that one's body being stretched out has on their sensitivity.

The two smaller branch ends found on each of the five main branches represent the 'lee and 'ler roles of tickling, as well as the two main categorical types of tickling: hard and soft.

The outer ring represents the tickling community. It's contact with the branches represents the individuals connection to others in the community and the importance of the interpersonal connections required to have a fulfilled tickling experience.

The symbol follows the typical formula used in most successfully adopted symbols: The color, contrast, and design are simple and it is very distinguishable from other unrelated symbols. It is discreet enough that the subject matter it represents cannot be easily ascertain by the uninitiated, but for those introduced to it, it is easily recognizable.

While other icons and imagery are used and recognized in the tickling community, such as feathers, feet, etc., these were not visually incorporated into this symbol, as they each more represent subsets of the tickling experience. The neuron, from which the image was based, gets to the core of what makes tickling possible.

Take care, and happy Thanksgiving to those in the US.

Attachments

• tk_symbol.png
    tk_symbol.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 118
This is my favourite symbol, the BDSM logo overlaid with feathers.

Designed by the beyond-brilliant graphic artist CapnMad, I believe it sums up the 'hobby' with striking and succinct brilliance.

STFi4wf.jpg

Ah I remember this. Very well done! The reason I went with the neuron concept is that many people don’t seem to identify with the BDSM aspect. but I see the appeal for those who do.

This is my favourite symbol, the BDSM logo overlaid with feathers.

Designed by the beyond-brilliant graphic artist CapnMad, I believe it sums up the 'hobby' with striking and succinct brilliance.

STFi4wf.jpg

I really like this one. :D

I think if you have to explain it, it losses some value. The feather one, I can relate to better.

I think if you have to explain it, it losses some value. The feather one, I can relate to better.

I can understand where you're coming from there. Though, most symbols have layered meanings and are a bit cryptic. Flags, religious symbols, etc. Even the BDSM Triskelion above, onto which the feathers are overlaid, has a detailed description explaining its otherwise cryptic meaning. Certainly not everyone feels this way, I'm sure, but I would like a symbol likely recognizable only to those into the kink in the first place.

I can understand where you're coming from there. Though, most symbols have layered meanings and are a bit cryptic. Flags, religious symbols, etc. Even the BDSM Triskelion above, onto which the feathers are overlaid, has a detailed description explaining its otherwise cryptic meaning. Certainly not everyone feels this way, I'm sure, but I would like a symbol likely recognizable only to those into the kink in the first place.

Point well taken...

I think if you have to explain it, it looses some value. The feather one, I can relate to better.

I completely agree, Volsung, and here's what it looks like on a tank top, modeled by KT. Mine's printed on a T-shirt.

I like this version because it's a conversation starter, and information can be doled out on a 'need to know' or an 'allow me to intrigue you, my dear' basis. :D

Wb8t2vQ.jpg

I completely agree, Volsung, and here's what it looks like on a tank top, modeled by KT. Mine's printed on a T-shirt.

I like this version because it's a conversation starter, and information can be doled out on a 'need to know' or an 'allow me to intrigue you, my dear' basis. :D

Wb8t2vQ.jpg

KittenToes looks fabulous wearing that tank top and also that necklace. :woman:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back