• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things That Tickle That Aren’t Meant To

Mjr888

TMF Poster
I don’t get tickled often but know I’m very ticklish! I could use a good laugh, what are some things that aren’t meant to tickle but typically do (so I can give them a shot). Example: pedicures

Here to be buzzkillington but please use caution when getting a service with the sole (pun intended) intention of being tickled. There are plenty of professionals you can hire, instead of pretending to be interested in a service, so you can indulge in your fetish.

Feel free to insult/call me a buzzkill/tell me to chill out or debate. It’s not a hill I’m going to die on but there should always be someone to make the counter-discussion.

No you’re right! Just don’t really know anyone and would want someone that can be trusted

- Pedicures (although I've had one, and actually found it less ticklish than a massage...but obvs worth a try, especially if you live where the fish ones are still allowed)
- Massage (face down, with the masseuse doing my soles/toes.. this was really ticklish for me)
- Massage guns: I've see some ticklish reactions from sports participants using these as a recovery method.
- Body painting/Body sculpting
- the bubble jets in a spa pool/jacuzzi - stick a body part in the right position and they can be quite ticklish
- Pets! Little buggers have a tendency to come a stick their noses/whiskers/tails against you. They're all secret TMF members, mark my words.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back