• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Padre! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
23 yr old Giovanni Spinnetti had been biding his time and had accomplice 24 yr old Pietro Pausini to help him when they saw the 43 year old Padre Serrano enter his church located just outside Rome, Italy and Giovanni went into the confessional box. He scared the priest saying to him he should remember the 'Santorini Boys Home' where he had abused boys like Giovanni and Pietro ten years before as his victims had not forgotten and had all the evidence to show the police, correlated and dcumented in years even months so he was to do as he was told. After this confession now late in the evening he would see Pietro was outside the church and would lock it and he would return to his priest house with them. The priest had no choice but to agree and in the house obey his captors and had stripped and replaced his long black cassock over his naked body replacing his shoes on his socked feet and lying on his back on his bed and secured!

The priest having been made to use the bathroom was frightened but the lads told him they were not going to harm him as then they would be in problems with the police but he would now feel as they had been made to feel by him vulnerable and helpless but Giovanni smiled when he said far more tortuously as they remembered when he'd violated them and forced them to do things to him that he was very sensitive and they having been hit by him if in touching him as he'd told them to, it was accidently too lightly! Pietro not needed yet sat watching as Giovanni kneeled at the end of the bed taunting the priest

"Father Serrano nice shoes, conservative black lace ups on size 11 feet worn all the day so socked feet warm and sweaty meaning very sensitive, I remember you making me massage them and kicking me if I caused you to squirm being too ticklish, look squirming now as my fingers trace just the part of your black socked feet on view but tonight Serrano you are going to tickled,teased and tormented beyond the limits of your endurance and wishing even perhaps we had killed you but no Serrano that would be too easy on you!"

Giovanni slowly unlaced both shoes and the priest tried curling his toes to in a futile effort prevent the inevitable but each shoe slid off and both socked feet tied together and to the end of the bed helpless and vulnerable. Goivanni winked at Pietro and then at the frightened priest and told him he had a confession to make being a good Roman Catholic boy that he'd not minded massaging the priest's socked and bare feet with the same intese, tangy rich scent as they had now but that now he in control could use and abuse them to his satisfaction and he sniffed all over both priest's socked feet and then began making him squirm licking the socked soles.

"Serrano tongue ticklish even in your dirty, stinky socks, feet as warm and moist as I remember, the smell of your sweat Mmm it drives me crazy but you never let me massage them for long as the hotter they got, the more sensitive, I remember eventually not wanting your feet touched, tonight it will be my pleasure torturing them and Pietro has a lot of fun in store for you. Mmmmm yes such smelly feet and toes that are wiggling so need sucking! Rub your sticky socked feet in my face or be tickled until you do and press hard!"

The priest obeyed as Giovanni licked both socked feet as on instruction the ticklish, licklish Priest rubbed his socked feet in Giovanni's face and as told to he fed his socked toes into Givoanni's hungry mouth! Father Serrano squirmed like crazy as Giovanni sucked and nibbled his toes through his socks so he kept clenching them so Pietro got in on the act and held them back so Giovanni could tease them without obstruction and he smiling at Father Serrano saying he was looking forward to getting revenge on him as much as Giovanni and it would be all night long and told the priest to look to his left and see the black bag, it being full of toys to use on him head to these toes that Giovanni was orally violating! Pietro smiling then went to the bag and handed the feather to Giovanni

"HHAHAHHAOOOHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEETICKLESTTTOPAHAHAHAHHA A!"

Giovanni stroked the quill end of the feather up and down the length of the priest's socked feet and Pietro held the socked toes back so his friend could drag it along the base of the toes as Giovanni and he asked the giggling man of the cloth if it tickled and in no hurry stroked both feet for half an hour nibbling and licking both socked feet in between the tortuous tickles! The priests calls for the teasing to stop falling on deaf ears as Giovanni reminded him when he'd pull off his shoes and laugh as he pushed his stinky, sweaty feet into the young boy Giovanni's face and force him to smell them as a small part of his control and dominance so must be enjoying adult Giovanni's face pressed into them but then indulging in the cardinal sin of

"NOOOOAHAHAHAHHEEHEEEHEEESTAAAPHAHAHTICKLING MEAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Yes tickling and tickling and tickling, Pietro hold his right foot tighter yes now his left now his right, now his left, feel the tickles Serrano, feel the fucking tickles you bastard, tonight you suffer, oh yes you suffer and suffer!" Giovanni saying having launched into a socked foot frenzy leaving the priest breathless and encouraged by Pietro!

"AAAAhhhhh hahah ahhahah ple hahaha ayou ha a nonononon hahahahhahhhhhahahaha if you haha hee hee hahahh on no hahahah Please nohahahahahaha!" Father Serrano reacting perfectly!

The feet tickling stopped as Pietro sat astride the priest and slowly undid his cassock buttons and slid his fingers inside and up to both sweat moist hairy armpits and stroked lightly smiling as the priest squirmed and Pietro reminding the priest how he'd been stroked in his armpits and asked if he was ticklish before the priest used this as a prelude to tickling him elsewhere but handed the sonicare that Pietro would be taking things a lot slower. He leaned into the sweaty pits and licked them making the priest squirm more and wiggle his feet as Giovanni still sniffing them could not resist running a finger along each sole 'Bzzzzzzzzzz'

"HAHAHHAHAHANOOOHEEHEEEHOOOOAHAHAHHAAHSTOOOPHAHAHAH HAHNOOOOO!" yelled the priest as the revolving bristles spurred into action teasing the saliva lubed pits as Pietro alternated attacking them winking and smiling asking him "Father are you ticklish, lie still and tell me or Giovanni will tickle your feet 'Bzzzzzzzzzz' & 'Bzzzzzzzzzz'

"OHNOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHTOOOMUCHAHAHAHAHHEHEEEEHAHAHAHAH AHHATICKLISHAHAHAHATOOMUCHAHAHAHA!"

Giovanni joined Pietro at the top of the bed smiling as Pietro teased his pits but relishing in the priests madly squirming feet having two sonicares teasing the bare soles of his feet having been inserted inside his socks, Father Serrano was deiven ballistic to his captors delight.

"Oh Serrano are your feet that ticklish, those spinning bristles hell for you, glad you laughing so hard appreciate them doing their job and keeping your feet sweaty and getting warmer and warmer, soon I'll let them cool down and take your socks off as I haven't seen them for a few years and want to see if they're as I remember them as even in socks manculine and shapely and 11's my lucky number!"

Pietro enjoying teasing and tormenting the priests armpits saying he'd soon be teasing and tormenting other places telling the priest to imagine where but to wonder how it might feel to have his balls tickled with an electric toothbrush and a pulsating vibrator up his arse, new on the market from Japan called 'The Tickly' so he could imagine the sensations it vibrated deep inside him! Father Serrano gasped as this something that did not bear thinking about but with the torture of his feet his mind was occupied!

Giovanni went back to both feet and removed the sonicares as Pietro stopped the armpit torture. Father Serrano given a brief respite from the use and abuse he knew was in its infancy! Giovanni peeled both socks off slowly and indulged in a deep inhalation of their immediate rich smell, foot to foot telling the priest he really found his footsmell so intoxicating and raunchy and then began the torment he would indulge himself in throughout the night as delighting in the priest being so or too tongue ticklish! Pietro watched Giovanni getting ready to satisfy his insatiable appetite that demanded satisfying!

Giovanni looked at the prist saying "Oh yes the bare feet you pushed hard in my face and made me smell, placed over my mouth but if I licked them hit me with and now me facing them again and as I remember them and Father I like the look of your feet and Mmmmm their sweaty smell and warmth but denied tasting them but even in socks so tongue ticklish and feet in sweaty and dirty socks all day need a wash and that you dirty, pervy bastard is what they're going to get and when they lose their smell the socks on again and your feet massaged and heated with the mini hairdryer and the process repeated again and again. Your feet mine tonight and the rest of you teased and tormented by Pietro right my friend?"

"That's so right, will be edging you father, you will be begging to cum, things you did to me I will be reminding you of but it will be you fingered up your ass, your dick and balls played with over and over again and in ways you never tormented me for you to endure tonight and when I stop Giovanni tickle tortures your feet again as he only likes feet but for him feet are exciting so he is fixated on enjoying them to his satisfaction!" said Pietro

Giovanni gazed at both feet in a state of immediate lust and brought his face close to each sole, his nose ran along the sole of the right foot first and inhaled deeply. The warm and sweat moist foot felt amazing and the proest squirmed as Giovanni lightly licked the sole, rolling his tongue over the sweaty foot sole and taking in the taste of it and then began passionately licking the sole thoroughly lubruacting the foot with his saliva, licking inder and in between all of the priest's toes, sniffing the foot and furiously licking and sucking on the sole, sucking and licking every toe, licking in between them all.

"NOOOHAHHAHAHAATOOMUCHNOWAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAST AAAPHAHAHATICKLESMEAAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Go on Giovanni yeah make him suffer, yeah tickles does it Father, seems so you just can't get those toes away can yu, yeah lick under his toes, oh you bastard five toes at once, keep laughing Father, yeah let me help, let's tickle these armpits yeah and lick these nipples, you know you might be treated to my dick up your ass if you keep exciting me like this, fuck you are ticklish Serrano, that's it Giovanni yeah all lubed up those soles will feel that go for it" taunted Pietro 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz'

"NOOOOHAHAHAHAHHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHASTOOPITAHAHAHA HASTAAAPHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Giovanni loved running the electric toothbrush bristled up and down the soles of both saliva coated soles and to the balls of both the priest's feet and along the ridge of all of his toes, revenge was sweet a true saying as he was proving and has waited for this to be taken for 10 years so not an opportunity to be wasted not even for a second. Asking him if he was ticklish Pietro finger teasing the priests exposed armpits getting a satisfying ticklish reaction from him!

Giovanni had stopped the sonicare and again had indulged in licking the attractive 6' padre's feet thrusting his tongue between the long toes, licking up and down the long soles and high arches. Father Serrano being driven wild, desperately bucking on the bed in the restraints going nowhere except to tickle hell as Giovanni licked from one foot to the other, ruthless licking, his insatiable tongue concenetrated on the bare soles of the priest's feet. Sucking, licking and gobbling on all of the toes sucked individually and each foot in turn, five at a time and in his mouth sliding his tongue in between them. Father Serrano's head twisting side to side on the pillow in ticklish agony from the consistent and maddening tickling of his feet Giovanni was excelling at forcing him to endure mercilessly and much to Giovanni and Pietro's own amusement.

Pietro saying Giovanni please continue to tickle the father's feet while I work on his upper body!

"HAAAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! YOUR BOTH HAHAHHAHAAHHEEHEEEHTICKLESHAHAHAHHAAAHA!" Father Serrano yelled but was cut off suddenly as Pietro who ripped the cassock open more started scribbling his fingers across the priest's sensitive stomach plunging him into more hysterical laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHEHE! STOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP! EEEP! NOT THE FEET NOOOTUMMY NNNNNOOOOPLEASE HAHAHAHHAA! EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOW I WAS TICKLISH THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE! STOP!" the priest was going berserk suffering sensation overload!

Licking both feet loving their rich taste Giovanni sliding his fingers all over both feet and and under and in between the priest's toes and nibblling on each foot and licking both bare feet, licking between the priest's toes telling him how he enjoyed the taste of them, so succulent a meal to feast on and the priest moaning and groaning as Pietro had ripped the cassock fully open and was fondling and teasing the priest's dick and balls. His fingers lightly running up and down, up and down the erect shaft of Father Serrano's weapon of 7" standing to attention and throbbing as it was lightly stroked by Pietro who soon coxed pre-cum from it.

He ran a finger in this and used it to lube the head of the priest's dick and then polished it with the plam of his left hand. His other hand employed teasing and tickling the priest's balls drawing him closer and closer to the fist orgasm of the night, he persisted in the teasingly slow stroking getting Father Serrano even more aroused and taunting him verbally about how it felt to be the one being toyed with and dominated. Pietro then warpped his mouth around the priest's dick and swallowed it and started sucking making him moan and groan in excitement but then stopping!

Goivanni armed with the sonicare 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz' went to work on Father Serrano's bound feet, brushing back and forth over the smooth soles, under the long toes, and into the high arches. The tooth brush tickled the priest hideously as Pietro grasped the priest's dick again and jerked him off violently so that the tickles from the fast spinning bristles tickle tortured Father Serrano's soles brutally as he bellowed and desperately fought to be free! He trying to clench his toes to avoid the maddening toothbrush but a hand free, Giovanni gabbing them and holding them so the sole was stretched and taut to feel the full impact of the evil tickling! Then Giovanni stopping the toothbrush and licking both feet as Pietro stroked the priest's dick which having just come was overly sensitive, he persisted in stroking it especially across the head driving Father Serrano demented!

Giovanni's relentless tongue licking up and down the length of the priest's feet making him gasp and roar with laughter as the nimble tongue licked and nibbled the flexing toes, sucking on them and same time Giovanni's fingers gently tickling both soles of two madly wriggling feet! A short break as they told the priest about his night ahead, how being teased with ice cubes was an experience he'd be introduced to; revenge a dish best served cold!

Then his balls teased with a vibrator as pipe cleaners drawn in between his toes which would be a two man operation and so would a concentrated feather tickling of his feet and though Giovanni liked natural sweat of feet, for the hairbrush torture of his soles they would be oiled first as it made sure the tines slid across them faster and a tickle torture extreme which would render his breathless, they'd make sure of it as both would be challenging each other to see who succeeded in getting the greatest ticklish reaction from him. Father Serrano could only listen in horror to the threats he knew would be carried out!

Holding a feather each having allowed the short break Pietro ran his feather across the priest's balls and along his inner thighs so his dick hardened and he lightly stroked the shaft of it teasingly and Giovanni used his to expertly saw it in between the toes of both feet so soon Father Serrano as his abusers most liked having him; laughing uncontrollably and keeping tormenting him until he had tears in his dark brown eyes as he had caused them to have as boys so like him ignoring them and continuing and as Pietro maintained the feather tease, Giovanni tongue tickling the priest's feet again driving him crazy as really so tongue ticklish the sensation causing him to laugh harder and harder, it was excruciatingly ticklish for him, unbearable which is why Giovanni relished forcing him to grin and bear it!

"Don't - St-stop ha ha that, ha ha ha. I-I-I ca-can't standha Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, NO,
.AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH,NOT MY TOOHOHOHOHOHOES! NO,HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...... NO, NO.ah to be ti-tickled th-there"N-NOOOOMY FEET NOOO ha ha hahaha, pl-pl-please st-st-stop ha hahahaha."

"Serrano licking the soles of your feet and sucking on your toes you never let me do to you and you have such ripe tasting, rich smelling so horribly ticklish feet I cannot resist them and it's something you will need to accept is going to happen, you delighted in doing things to Pietro and me we didn't enjoy but you did and this made it okay, so now we do things to you that you don't like and it's okay for us too and I like to lick your feet and suck your toes and more exciting for me you hate it and when your feet are slick to use the electric toothbrush all over them to torture you as in different ways you tortured us. I am going to subject you to every indignity that I can as Pietro will be doing the same! Pietro please stop as I want the father to feel all this!" said Giovanni

Giovanni then separated the toes on each of Father Serrano's feet and licked in between them all and then licked his insteps and soles in a deliberately, increasingly and maddening tongue-lashing and then runnig his fingers all over them both as the priest howled! Giovanni moved from one foot to the other foot, switching and attacking without any rhythm or consistency so consistently making the priest bellow with laughter.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, HA, HA,HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.....NO, NNNNOOOOOOO... PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE, NO, HA, HA,
HA, HA, HA.N-N-N-NOOOO, HAHAhaha ha ha. Dooooon't ha ha ha HAHA ha ah".."Pl-pl-pleaseeee HAHAHAha ha ha haha ha "Pl-please, stop that, hahaha ha ha. ha ha ha."."...

Giovanni ignored the priest's pleas and scrabbled his fingers over the overtly sensitive vulnerable feet he was fixated on making Father Serrano laugh like a hyena and involuntarily wiggle his toes desperately trying to move his feet to avoid the Giovanni's fingers and then Giovanni ran the feather on the soles of each foot and Father Serrano exploded in laugher from another ticklish sensation

“AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHO! PLEEEASE! STOHOHOP TIHIHICKLING MEHEHEE!” begged the priest through his laughter.“ST-STOP IT! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! I-I CAN’T STAHAHAHAND IT! NOHOHOHOHOHO!

Giovanni sped up the tickling along both soles so the priest's laughter increased in volume and then again replaced the feather with his fingers so Father Serrano shrieked and laughed even more hysterically as Giovanni's fingers lightly tickled the arches of both feet. Then ran the feather under and in between Father Serrano's toes

“AAAAHHHH!!PLEEEHEHEASE! HOHOHOOHOHEEHEHEEHEHEE! PLEEEHEHEHEHEASE!!”“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEEEHEHEHEASE! STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP! AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOP TICKLING ME PLEEEASE!!”

Giovanni kept up the tickling and tickled Father Serrano's left foot with his fingers, while using the feather to tickle the toes on his right foot and vice verse then resumed sucking the priest's ticklish toes

“HAAHAHAHAAA...NOHAHAAHAAA… PLEASE…”

"Thanks Pietro when you are ready continue teasing Serrano's dick and balls and let's see him edged before we milk him for a second time tonight, it's still a while before daylight and lots of things to tease and torment him with! Giovanni said smiling!

"Giovanni I thnk we should make meeting Father Serrano somehing we do once a week or we could report him to the police!" said Pietro as Father Serrano's eyes widened and he gasped as Pietro feather in hand aimed it at his balls! As the feather teasing strokes began Giovanni proceeded delivering an intense tickling to both bare, sensitive feet and toes, fingering in between each and every toe driving Serrano wild from the relentless tickle torture!

"I've always wanted to do this to maliciously stroke and lightly tease you all over your feet Serrano and Pietro's got your dick nice n' hard but these squirming vulnerable feet both mine to enjoy as I choose not how you instruct me and alternating stroking tickles foot to foot as you flex and strain in futile efforts to escape as such ultrsensitive feet and going nowhere Serrano as I tickle and tease them to my satisfaction!"

Soon enough Giovanni darting out his tongue and lickling the priest's exposed soles and toes, lickling back and forth and up and down the length and breadth of each of both hot n' very sweaty size 11's, savoring the funky smell and taste of them as he relished delivering a tongue-tease and sucking hard on Serrano's vulnerable toes! The priest squirming like mad as Pietro began jerking the priest off as both lads enjoyed exacting their revenge on him and Giovanni stopping any feet attention as the priest neared imminent climax and told how super-ticklish he'd be having shot his juice which Giovanni assured him he was waiting to happen and inevitably did!

Then dissolving into shreiks and howls as Giovanni and Pietro taking a sole each delivered a merciless hands-on tickling to them seeing who could make the priest laugh loudest! Both then ever-so-slowly employed stroking a feather quill across the soles in unexpected and unpredictable patterns teasing both feet horribly and running the feather tendrils in between Serrano's toes causing him even more ticklish distress as they continued tickle torturing the priest's feet without any mercy until he agreed to the arrangement they wanted and which there was no escaping from so over time Giovanni and Pietro getting to know his feet and body in every intimate and imaginable way as they did throughout the night documented here!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back