• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominating his best friend's wife

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Another commission. Hope you all enjoy it. Mostly foot tickling, some pussy tickling.

Dominating his best friend's wife​

Chapter 1 - Intro

Faith and Bryan got together during their senior year of high school. On their first date, Faith knew Bryan was the man she’d marry. Though, their relationship had a couple of ups and downs. Going to different colleges didn’t make things easy. Nor did the fact that the two of them had different sets of friends. There were multiple times when Faith wasn’t sure if it was the correct decision. But one romantic evening, Bryan got down on his knee, and revealed a sparkly diamond ring. And he asked, “Will you marry me?”

Faith couldn’t help but become overwhelmed with joy. She answered truthfully, and said yes. The two had a gorgeous wedding, and enjoyed a romantic honeymoon. It seemed something out of a storybook, and Faith believed they would live happily ever after. The two genuinely loved each other, and with every day fell more and more in love.

Both Bryan and Faith were in their mid-twenties. Bryan had finished his degree and become an engineer. While Faith had been smart and done well in school. She had unfortunately been forced to become her aunt’s caregiver. This was a huge test for Faith, as she watched her beloved aunt, whom she had a special relationship with, slowly lose a battle with cancer. It was two years ago. Faith had said goodbye to her aunt. It was the worst day in Faith’s life. But in the end, it had given her everything she needed. Faith’s aunt had been a wealthy widow, who left Faith everything in her will. She got a car that her aunt had bought brand new before she’d found out she has cancer. She gained all of her aunt’s assets, and bank account. Faith also inherited a lovely house that was fully paid off. In exchange for all the turmoil and grief that had come with caring for her aunt, Faith had given up her chance at an amazing career, but in return she had been given something that would take care of her for the rest of her life. Faith no longer needed to work a single day in her life.

This was always ok with Bryan. He was supportive of his wife. He loved her, and wanted to make sure she was always happy. So, if she wanted to stay home and take care of their house, that was fine with him. After all, it was Faith’s house, she owned all of it. But Bryan always treated it as if it was their home, even if he wasn’t on the deed, and didn’t share ownership.

Everything seemed to be good, and it seemed Bryan and Faith would live out their happily ever after story book ending.

But one day, something intervened. And everything changed.

Bryan worked for a good company. But the company was looking to expand into bigger markets. This required them to go to overseas markets. When Bryan was asked by his boss if he’d be willing to help. Bryan at first wasn’t sure what to say, but his boss told him of the opportunity, and what a once in a lifetime situation it was. So, Bryan agreed, without consulting his wife. But that wasn’t all he hadn’t told her about.

Chapter 2 – Secrets

After a long day at work, Bryan pulled into the driveway. He sighed. He knew he had to tell Faith about what had happened. He had been putting it off for too long. Bryan had tried to tell her, but every time he wanted to, something came up. Now, the date was drawing closer.

The young man got out of the car and walked up to the door. He took a deep breath, and then went inside. He entered the living room, and headed towards the bedroom.

“I’ll have dinner ready in a moment, sweetie,” Faith called out.

Bryan smiled. “I’ll be right there, just going to change.” He continued into the bedroom, and proceeded to take off his work clothes and switch into something more casual. Bryan took a moment thinking about himself. He wasn’t anything special. He was an average guy, with boring brown hair, which was short, along with normal brown eyes. Nothing about him was more than average. He was the epitome of an average joe. He even wondered why his name was joe. But he couldn’t help thinking how lucky he was. He had everything he’d ever wanted, an amazing career, the girl of his dreams, and a big, gorgeous house. Bryan knew he was living the dream.

After changing, he went back into the dining room. He sat down at the table. There across from him was his beautiful wife.

Faith was an extraordinary woman. She was one in a million. She had a fiery personality that matched her fiery red hair. Her lovely blue eyes shined like the ocean. Her smile melted the hearts of anyone who was lucky enough to see it. Faith was smart, and loved to read. She also worked out and kept her voluptuous body, nice and toned. Many women were jealous of how good-looking Faith was.

“How was your day at work, honey?” Faith asked with excitement in her voice.

Once again, Bryan counted himself lucky. Every day, the same thought reoccurred over and over when he came home and saw Faith. He thought, ‘How did I end up with the most beautiful woman in the world?’ Every day Bryan told Faith how much he’d loved her and how lucky he was.

Though Faith felt she was the lucky one. Bryan was a great guy. A catch most women would die to have, and Faith had been lucky to snag him.

Faith stared at her husband. She was so happy he was home. Even if it seemed silly, she had missed him while he was gone. She’d gone out of her way to get better at cooking, in order to make sure her phenomenal husband had a warm dinner that was made with love, every night when he came home.

Bryan went to answer his wife. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped. The thought of him being sent away for work came to his mind, and the fact he had not told her. Bryan was somewhat ashamed that he hadn’t told her as soon as it happened. It wasn’t like he didn’t want to. But every time he tried, something came up, and Bryan soon became unsure of how Faith would react. He was afraid she’d become angry with him. He knew she could be quite a handful when she didn’t get her way. She was strong, fiery, and very bold. Which Bryan loved about her. But sometimes it could be too much. And Bryan feared this might have been one of those moments. “I… um-w-well, it was good,” Bryan said.

Faith cocked her head to the side. From his words, she sensed something was wrong. She knew something was not right. She wondered what it was. She didn’t realize how shocked she would be to find out the truth.

“Is there something wrong?” Faith asked.

Bryan took a bite of the pot roast before him. He chewed and delayed telling his wife what was going on. He tried to think of a way to make it make sense. But in the end, he decided to just come right out and say it. Bryan swallowed. He looked down, and then back up into his wife’s pretty blue eyes. “T-there is something I need to tell you.”

On the outside, Faith didn’t react. But on the inside, something told her that this was a bad sign. Alarm bells went off and rang very loud. Nobody wants to hear their spouse say, ‘there is something I need to tell you.’ Just like, anyone who is dating didn’t want to hear their boyfriend/girlfriend say the words, ‘we need to talk.’ Such phrases were cliché, but real. They always meant bad things. They never ended well. And always ended horribly for one of the two, and sometimes even both. Though, Faith didn’t overreact. She took a moment, and quieted the bells going off in her mind by reminding herself that this was her husband, who loved her. Faith put her hands together and crossed her fingers. “Yes, what is it, honey?”

Bryan decided to be a man. He would just rip the band-aid off. Tell her the truth. Tell her what he should have from the start. “My boss offered me a special contract.”

Faith blinked. That didn’t sound so bad. Maybe she had just been paranoid and overreacted, maybe everything would be ok. “Oh, that’s good, right?”

Bryan nodded. “Yes, it is really good. This would mean I get a promotion, a pay raise. It would… well, make a really big difference.”

Again, Faith wasn’t sure why, but Bryan still had that tone of voice that made her think there was something wrong, but everything sounded really good. “Oh, my gosh, really?”

“Yes. And this came from one of the big bosses. It came from the guy who hired me, one of the top executives. He even hinted that this might mean I could become a top executive.”

Faith felt so happy. She was overjoyed that Bryan had gotten such an amazing offer.

“So, I already accepted the offer,” Bryan said.

“Well, of course. If you can get a promotion, a raise, and do everything, why wouldn’t you,” Faith replied. This seemed too good to be true.

Bryan sighed. “But it is overseas.”

There was the but. It definitely was too good to be true.

“Oh, I see,” Faith said. “Well-”

Bryan held up a hand. “The contract was for four months.”

Faith didn’t think that sounded so bad. Four months would be long, but it wasn’t that long. “That isn’t so-”

“But then it became a year,” Bryan said.

Faith’s jaw dropped. She stared at her husband. How could he agree to something like this? How could he have not talked to her about this?

“What?!” Faith asked. “A year?

Bryan sighed. He could tell Faith wasn’t happy. He knew this would happen. The worst part is that he hadn’t finished telling her everything. He nodded. “Yes, the job became a year.”

“How…” Faith took a second. “Why did you say yes?”

“Well, when my boss asked me, it was for a short time, and it was such a big promotion that I thought with the pay raise it would make our lives so much better. I know your aunt left you money, and this house. But I… I…”

Faith crossed her arms. “You just want to be a man, and be the breadwinner. I thought we talked about this.”

Bryan averted his gaze away his wife’s aggressive stare. The truth was and wasn’t so simple. Yes, Bryan wanted to know he could make money, but he was ok with Faith owning the house and already having money. He supported her decision to stay at home, especially after she had given up finishing her degree and her chance at a career. But he didn’t have money, and she didn’t have enough for both of them. Maybe they could be ok for a couple of years. Maybe it would be longer if they just barely made it, but it would not last forever. Bryan had to make money, and he didn’t want to just barely make it by. He wanted to build a great life for him and for her. For both of them. How could he explain that to her?

“That’s not it. I want to make our lives better. This was for us. Your aunt didn’t leave us enough money to live. I want to make sure we live comfortably. How could I turn down this offer? It was a once in a lifetime thing. It was only for four months. Then it changed, and I couldn’t back out. I couldn’t tell my boss no. He helped get me the job.”

Faith sighed. The truth was that he was right. They didn’t have enough money from her aunt, and Bryan had to make more. That didn’t mean she agreed with it. She hated this. She didn’t like it at all. Her husband would be gone a whole year, and there was nothing she could do about it.

“Fine,” she said. Which was code for, I don’t like this. “When do you leave?”

Bryan knew she wasn’t happy. “In one week.”

Faith groaned. “A week.”

He nodded.

She looked down.

Bryan went over to her. He embraced her in his arms. “Don’t worry, you won’t be alone.”

Faith was taken aback. What did he mean? She pushed him back. “What are you talking about?”

Bryan scratched the back of his head. “Oh, yeah. Did I mention Josh is going to live here?”

Chapter 3 – Flashback: At a bar

Two weeks ago. Josh and Bryan sat in a bar, each with a bottle in hand. Both of them took a long pull as they indulged in a guy’s night out at the bar. The beer going down their throats. With each drink they got more and more inebriated.

“Congrats on being picked for the project overseas,” Josh said.

The two clinked beers.

“Thanks man,” Bryan said.

“When I heard my boy was getting a promotion, I knew we had to celebrate.”

Bryan nodded. “Hell yeah!”

Both Josh and Bryan had been friends since sometime in high school, but it was during college when the two became roommates when they started to become close. The two conversed about their lives and soon they both start to reminisce about their college years together. The parties, the way they both were heavily drunk, and Bryan even poked fun at how many women Josh had been with.

“Dude, remember that one time, you brought that one girl to the party,” Bryan started. “She said she liked lagers, so she drank like three of them-”

Josh smiled as he remembered the moment. “Then she puked everywhere.”

Bryan nodded with a huge grin on his face. “My god. You were with a different chick like every month. You used to be Baskin Robbins and have a different flavor of the month.”

“Sometimes if it was a good month, I got four or five.”

“That’s true. I remember that happening a couple of times,” Bryan recounted.

During his college years, Bryan had been with Faith. He had always been true to her, and never strayed. Even when they had breaks, Bryan had never done anything with anyone else. He loved Faith so much. though sometimes he wondered. He couldn’t help thinking what life would be like, even if he’d never do such a thing. So instead, he lived vicariously through Josh. Secretly, Bryan had sometimes wished he was Josh. But then he thought of his beautiful and loving wife. Bryan would never trade being with her for anything. He loved her and cared for her.

Josh held up his beer. “To our college days.”

“To our college days,” Bryan said.

The two clinked bottles and took another swig of their beer.

“So, how are you and Faith doing?” Josh asked.

Bryan nodded. “We are doing good. Really good.”

“Is she still staying home, doing all the woman's work?” Josh asked.

Bryan shook his head at the comment. He knew Josh could be a bit, well awkward, but Bryan didn’t think he was a bad guy. Just someone who took a walk on the wild side. It is what he liked about Josh. Josh wasn’t afraid to say what was on his mind, nor was he apologetic. Bryan had heard a couple of the girls say that it was one of the reasons they liked Josh. Though, he also heard there was another reason, but he never found out what that was.

“Yeah, she stays at home. Though, I think it’s good for her since her aunt passed away. Faith was really close with her aunt growing up.”

“I think she was at the wedding, right?” Josh asked.

Bryan nodded. “Yeah, we were lucky she was able to attend.” Bryan took a quick drink of his beer. He probably should have finished the sentence there, but the alcohol was taking effect. He was beginning to become more talkative. “Faith saw her aunt as being more of a mother figure than her actual mom, since her mom was rarely around. After the divorce, the dad was out and moved to a different state. Faith hasn’t heard from him in years. The mom was never home, she was always out. So, Faith usually was at her aunt’s house. Faith’s aunt was the first one to paint Faith’s nails. She was there for every birthday, and was the one who took Faith to a bar on her 21st birthday to have her first drink. Well, first legal drink. I mean they did everything together. Before she died, Faith’s aunt, Lisa was telling me stories about Faith. She told one time when she was like eighteen… or maybe it was nineteen, I don’t remember. But Lisa was telling me that she caught Faith drinking, and that Faith was really drunk. Like, I don’t even think Faith remembers it happening because she was so drunk. Well Lisa scolds Faith about drinking and being underage. They argued, and ended up wrestling with each other.”

Josh raised an eyebrow. “They started wrestling with each other?”

Bryan shrugged. “Yeah, I guess. According to Lisa it ended, because she started tickling Faith's feet, which caused her to give up.”

Josh perked up at that. “Wow, sounds like a really great aunt.”

“Yeah.” Bryan looked down. “Lisa was a good one. Unfortunately, things went really bad for her. So, I don’t want to push Faith into something, you know? Like, she’s been through a lot. But I… Well, I need to make more money. Be the man that Faith deserves. And right now, we got some money, but-”

“You need more? I thought Faith’s aunt left you guys some?” Josh asked.

Bryan shrugged. “Not like immediately, but like future stuff. Lisa did leave us money, but we can’t both live off her money forever, you know. And I just want to make more. That’s why I had to take the promotion. Even if it is overseas.”

Josh could tell his friend had passed being buzzed. He knew Bryan was now a bit more drunk than Bryan probably would’ve liked to admit.

“You know,” Bryan said. “I love when we hang out. It’s always a lot of fun. We definitely need to hang when I get back.”

There was a pause, as Josh didn’t answer. He looked down. After a moment, Josh spoke, “Well, we may not be able to hang out when you get back.”

Bryan squinted at his friend. “What? What are you talking about?”

Josh sighed. “My dad is… he’s cutting me off. I only have like a week or two maybe, before my landlord kicks me out. I don’t have anywhere to go, and I don’t have any money.”

“What? Really? What happened?” Bryan asked.

“My dad isn’t happy with me. He says I’m causing too many problems. So, he cut me off. He isn’t putting money into my trust fund. I think it’s why he’s going overseas and not taking me.”

Josh’s father was Bryan's boss.

Bryan could tell his friend was sad. “Why don’t you come live with me and Faith? That way you can get find a way to land on your feet.”

“What? But aren’t you going overseas for your big promotion?”

“Yeah.”

Josh stared at his friend. “Is Faith ok with this?”

Bryan nodded. “Of course, she is, or will be. You two get along so well. Besides, it’ll only be for a little bit. You just need some extra time to convince your dad that everything’s ok, right?”

“Yeah, I just need time to convince my dad everything is ok.”

Bryan didn’t know it. But he was more right than he knew.

Chapter 4 – I didn’t think you’d mind

“What?!” Faith asked in shock. “Why didn’t you tell me you told Josh that he could stay here? Especially while you are gone!”

“I didn’t think it was a big deal,” Bryan replied. “You and Josh get along great. And it’ll only be for a couple of weeks while he gets back on his dad’s good side, or is able to get things going again.”

Faith groaned. It was a big deal. A much bigger deal than Bryan knew. Faith wanted to say something, but she chose to let it go. She knew she couldn’t tell Bryan. For all her frustration at Bryan not being truthful and forthcoming with her. The real truth was that Faith was not telling Bryan what she really thought about Josh.

Chapter 5 – Secrets 2

The two moments Faith remembered about Josh were not pleasant. When Faith first met Josh, Bryan had introduced Josh as his best friend. Faith and Bryan had been in a relationship, and it was getting serious. So, Bryan had told Faith that he really wanted her and Josh to get along. Bryan seemed so sure that they would get along, so Faith didn’t think much of it. The three of them, along with Josh’s date at the time, met at a restaurant. They all ate dinner, and everything seemed to be going well. After the meal, the four went to a bar, and they all drank. So far, nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But then Josh’s date went to the bathroom, and Bryan went to get more drinks. This left Faith and Josh alone. That’s when things got weird.

“You look beautiful,” Josh said.

Faith was a bit taken aback. She wasn’t sure why Josh had said that. Maybe he was just being nice. Maybe he thought complimenting her would win him favor with her. So, she let it go. After all, it was just a harmless compliment.

“Thanks,” Faith said.

Josh moved around the pool table. He went over and stood by Faith. “I mean, you look really hot in that dress. It really shows off your sexy curves. You know, you could do much better than Bryan.”

And just like that Faith was unhappy with the situation. Josh calling her hot, and commenting on her sexy curves was not ok in her book. HE was Bryan’s best friend, and HE was hitting on her. Not to mention the arrogance of him saying stuff the way he did. And to make it worse, he put Bryan down. Was he insinuating that he, Josh, was a better fit than Bryan, her boyfriend, and Josh’s best friend. That made her feel weird. But the cherry on top was that Josh was here with someone else. He had a date. So, not only was he backstabbing his best friend by hitting on his girl, he was doing it while he was on a date with another girl.

Faith felt uncomfortable, but she wasn’t sure what to do. She went to open her mouth, and say something to mention about how Josh was there with someone else.

But Josh was quicker, and he said, “I have faith that you look this good every night. And I have faith there is a much better guy for you.”

Faith was stunned. She could not believe what Josh just said. She was horrified at the comments. Faith was going to tell him to stop.

“I got drinks,” Bryan said as he walked over.

Faith decided not to say anything. She didn’t want to waste a good time, and maybe Josh was just drunk. At least, she tried to believe that at the time. But it wasn’t the last time that something like that happened.

Every time Bryan wanted to go out with Josh, and Faith was involved there was some controversial moment. It always happened when Bryan was just out of earshot. That is when Josh would say something. Some arrogant comment about how he was so amazing, and how she was so hot, therefore they’d make a better match. It made Faith sick every time. She couldn’t stand men like him. They were horrible jerks, and she never understood why any woman would ever go out with him. But somehow, every time Faith saw Josh, he was with a new woman. Even when Faith asked Bryan. Bryan merely said that Josh had always been like this, he always somehow was with a new girl. Faith wasn’t sure how, or why that happened. But she knew she disliked Josh.

Every time Bryan talked Faith into hanging out with Josh, she was hit on by Josh. He always made some comment like, “I could be one of your Faith-ful.” Or, “You know, there’s plenty of Faith to go around.”

The worst thing with Josh happened on her and Bryan’s wedding. Faith had hoped Josh would be on his best behavior, and see that she and Bryan were serious. Maybe he’d somehow grow up, and care about his best friend, who had chosen him to be his best man at the wedding. That did not happen.

While Bryan was off talking with his family, Josh walked over to Faith who was sitting there, unfortunately alone.

Josh smiled. He sat next to Faith. “You look stunning. I mean, wow. You are quite the beautiful bride.”

Faith was feeling uncomfortable, but was trying not to show it. She didn’t want to give Josh the satisfaction of him being able to make her feel anything. She even tried to ignore him and not say anything. A small part of her hoped he would be sincere and care about her and Bryan. Maybe, he’d come over and make amends. Say what a jerk he’d been. Or he’d take the hint when she gave him the cold shoulder and didn’t interact with him.

But of course, Josh was Josh.

“I have faith you are a fun bride to consummate with,” Josh said.

There it was. There was that faith comment that Josh said to her every time. He loved using her name as part of his tactic to hit on her. The thought of consummating with Josh made her shiver. She couldn’t believe he was doing this on her and Bryan’s wedding day.

Faith had decided after meeting Josh, and him hitting on her when Bryan wasn’t around, not to say anything to Bryan. She knew it would break Bryan’s heart if she forced him to choose between her and Josh. She was sure that Bryan would choose her, but she loved Bryan, and learned that she had too just be silent. Let Josh say crude, arrogant comments, and let it go.

Cold as ice. Faith said nothing. She didn’t react to Josh’s comment. But Josh wasn’t done.

Josh leaned in, and whispered, “I bet you are a moaner. You moan really loud don’t you. Well, I could make you orgasm like you’ve never orgasmed before.”

Faith looked over and stared at Josh.

Josh winked at her.

Faith could not believe Josh had just said that, and that he had winked at her. This was her wedding day. How dare Josh hit on her on her wedding day. How dare he tell her how he could make her orgasm, and wink at her. He was such an arrogant prick. Faith wanted to scream. She wanted to slap Josh across the face. But she stopped herself. If she did, that would be the end of his and Bryan’s relationship. And she didn’t want this to be how she remembered her wedding day.

With a quick motion, Faith got up from her chair. “I have to go talk to other guests.” She then walked away.

She stayed away from Josh for the rest of the night.

Chapter 6 – The present moment

Back in the present, Bryan and Faith were still talking about the situation. His leaving, and having invited Josh to stay at the house.

“Come on, Faith,” Bryan said. “He’s my best friend. I couldn’t just do nothing.”

Faith sat there, not happy with the way this was going.

Bryan looked at Faith. He stared into her beautiful blue eyes. “At first, I didn’t know I’d even be gone when Josh would be here. I thought I would be here as well. Then the date changed. Now, I wasn’t only going overseas for a year, but I was leaving earlier than expected. And I told him it was ok. I couldn’t just change my mind.”

Faith wondered for a moment if she should tell him. She knew if she told Bryan that Josh had hit on her numerous times things would change. Bryan would not allow Josh to stay. But Faith decided not to do it. She didn’t think it’d be too bad. It’d only be for a bit. Just until Josh got on his feet. Besides, Bryan was just trying to do right by the guy that he thought was his best friend. So, Bryan couldn’t be fully to blame. Faith sighed. “Ok, fine. He can stay, but only until he gets things going again.”

Bryan smiled. “Thank you, honey. I know you two will have fun while I’m gone.”

Faith had to hold back the urge to roll her eyes.

Neither one of them knew what was coming next.

Chapter 7 – Bryan leaves

The day when Bryan was leaving arrived. Josh came two hours before Bryan departed. For Faith it was sad. She hugged her husband, the love of her life. She held him tight, and didn’t want to let go. Bryan in turn pulled her close. Neither wanted the situation to this way, but they both knew it must happen. With one final embrace, the two then shared a long romantic kiss.

They separated. Faith looked into her husband’s eyes. “Call me when you land. I want to know you made it safe.”

Bryan nodded. “Of course.”

After that Bryan turned, picked up his suitcase, and got into the Uber. Faith watched as the car drove down the block and turned out onto the main street. For a moment, she thought about crying. She already missed Bryan so much. Since they started living together, she and Bryan had never been more than a day apart, and now they would go an entire year without having physical contact. Only through video chat, text, and phone calls would the two be able to see and hear each other. Faith wasn’t sure what to say, or what to do. She just looked out onto the road.

There was nothing but silence. The wind did not blow. The moment was paused with Faith hoping that Josh would change his mind, decide to quit his job, and come back to her. But she knew that would not happen. Bryan was right, they needed more money if both of them were to make their lives better, or if they wanted to have a baby. Like a woman of faith, Faith stood there thinking of her husband.

“Ok, he’s gone,” Josh said. He took the sad romantic situation that lingered and crushed it in his hand. “Make me a sandwich.”

Faith blinked. Maybe Josh was hungry, and he meant to ask for a sandwich. Maybe he just didn’t mean to be overly informal. Maybe he did not actually say some rude sexist comment. But to Faith, he’d just spat on the romantic moment he’d metaphorically crushed with his hand.

“Come on,” Josh said. “A sexy thing like you making me a sandwich will take your mind off him being gone.”

Faith cringed. She wanted to groan. It had even been a goddamn minute. A fucking minute. All it took was less than a minute of Josh’s best friend, and her husband being gone. And of course, the first words out Josh’s mouth had been a rude sexist in which he was hitting on her. Now, it felt like Josh had not just crushed the sad romantic moment of her husband being gone, spat on it, but now he threw it down on the floor and stomped on it.

“Make it yourself,” Faith growled. She turned and stomped into the house.

All she could think was how horrible the next so many days were. She hoped to God that Josh would land on his feet and be out of her house as soon as possible.

The rest of the night was hard for Faith having Bryan gone, so she stayed in her room and watched TV. Luckily for her, Josh kept away from her.

The next morning however was a different story.

Faith woke up. She reached over. She felt the empty place in her bed. Faith touched her chest, where she believed she had an empty spot in her heart. She missed Bryan so much.

After taking a moment, Faith decided to get up. She was hungry, and wanted to eat breakfast. She dragged her feet the kitchen per her usual routine like a zombie who was motivated by the sweet allure of a caffeinated beverage. Her eyes were still tired. She kept mumbling to herself, “Need coffee... I need… coffee… I neeeeed c-c-coffeeee.”

Like the sleepy, tired zombie she was, Faith lurched toward the counter, where she went to turn on the coffee machine.

“Hey sleeping beauty,” Josh said.

‘Ugh,’ Faith thought. It was too early for Josh’s comments. So, she just concentrated on making coffee.

“You’re really quiet something,” Josh said. “I didn’t realize how natural your beauty was. I always thought you wore make up, but you wear hardly any.”

Just the sound of his voice annoyed Faith. She looked to her right and saw Josh sitting there with a full plate of breakfast, but worse of all she had a mug filled without coffee. She squinted at him. Then Faith looked back, she just had to ignore him. Keep making coffee.

Though Josh did make a couple more jabs, Faith was able to make her coffee, and drink it. Even if it wasn’t in peace. At first, it didn’t seem too bad. It was annoying, but much like a fly buzzing around a horse, he was just an annoying pest. She finished her cup, and went over to the sink. Then she saw it. Josh had left all his dishes in the sink. A frying pan in which he’d made pancakes on, a bowl in which he used to scramble his eggs, the egg shells still in the sink. Worst of all, the plates he’d used last night for dinner along with his cup, fork, knife, and a couple other things lay there. Faith stood there. She hated when someone left dishes in the sink. It bothered her so much when she had a roommate in college who did it all the time. Now, here she was looking at it again.

Josh got up from the table, walked over to the sink, and set more dishes into the sink. He turned, smiled, and casually said, “Better get to work on that. The sinks getting full.”

Faith was taken aback by the comment. Did Josh expect her to do his dishes? She looked over at him. “Um… those are your dishes. You are going to wash them.”

With a shake of his head, Josh told her no. “I’ve got more important business.”

‘Business?’ Faith thought. She took a moment, before realizing. ‘Oh, he means he’s going to look for a job.’

Josh walked out of the kitchen.

Faith sighed, and said to herself in a hushed tone. “Well, it could be worse. At least he is going to look for a job. The faster he gets money, the faster he gets out of here.” She looked at the pile of dishes. Her stomach growled. Faith bowed her head. “I might as well eat before I wash the dishes.”

Having finished her breakfast and her cup of coffee, Faith did the dishes. She was happy to have a clean home. Though the whole time she was doing the dishes, she could do nothing more than to think of how horrible Josh was. He wasn’t even man enough to do his dishes. He was a guest in her house. She was letting him live her, and he couldn’t even be bothered to clean up after himself. The worst part is that Josh wasn’t her husband. Faith stopped. She took a deep breath.

“The dishes are done. Josh is looking for a job. It is all ok. The quicker he gets a job, the sooner I can kick him out.”

She turned, and went back into her room. Faith made her way down the hall, but stopped as she heard something. It sounded different. It sounded like… like… someone was playing a video game. Faith raised an eyebrow. Wasn’t Josh looking for a job? He couldn’t be? He wouldn’t. She paused as she answered her own question. Faith stomped over to the living room, and peered in.

On the couch with a control in his hand and talking into a headset was Josh.

Was he looking for a job? No. Was he doing important business? No. What was he doing? Playing a video game with his buddies.

Faith could feel herself get angrier by the minute. She went over to him. “Hey.”

Josh continued to play.

She waved a hand in front of his face. “Hey.”

Josh turned to her.

Faith placed her hands on her hips. “What the fuck? I thought you had something important to do?”

Josh nodded. “This is important. I’m playing the new COD with my squad.”

Faith wanted to roll her eyes. Of course, it was important for a man child to play video games rather than actually go look for a job, and think it was proper for him to do so rather than clean up after himself. She clenched her fist. “I did your dishes.”

“Yep,” Josh said. “Like you should.”

She was taken aback by that comment. Like she should? Wow.

“Aren’t you supposed to be looking for a job?” Faith asked.

“I’ll get to it,” Josh said. “But this is more important.”

“Is it?” Faith asked, annoyed.

“You know plenty of people make money streaming video games. I’m so fucking good, and I started posting videos. I’m going to have thousands of followers, and I’ll make money. So, technically this is me getting a job.”

Faith groaned. “I meant look for a real job. Not play video games and show your ten followers, one of which is probably your grandma.”

Josh scoffed. “Someone’s jealous. Well, if you think you are so good, you could pick up a controller and get your ass whooped.” He looked over at her. “Or would you rather I slap that ass in person?”

Faith wanted to smack Josh so bad. She could not believe he just said that. The arrogant prick. She pointed at him. “Stop playing games, and look for a real goddamn job!!” she yelled.

“Yes, mommy,” Josh replied.

“Ugh,” Faith said. She wanted to walk over and unplug his stupid X… PS…. Whatever stupid thing he was playing. She then turned and stormed off.

For the next five days, a similar routine happened. Josh would be an ungrateful house guest, leaving dishes, clothes, and other unruly items lying around for Faith to deal with. She would end up scolding him, but Josh would simply say he was a guest and she should have manners, which infuriated her even more. She always saw him playing videos games, watching tv, or some other thing that was not job hunting. Faith never ever saw Josh once look for a job. She didn’t believe he’d sent out a single resume or application. Even though Faith hated this, what she hated the most was how Josh continued to hit on her. It was like he was Quagmire from Family Guy or something. He always hit on her. One time she bent down to pick something up, and Josh said, “Damn, girl your ass is smokin’ hot.” Faith felt she was at a bar and was getting on all the time. She was getting cat called all day. Which pissed Faith off. It was bad enough that it happened outside her home, but now it happened while she was at home.

It'd been an entire week and Josh was still here. Faith wasn’t sure if she could take it anymore.

Chapter 8 – The bet

Faith woke up. She rolled over. She sighed. The empty spot in her bed still remained like the empty spot in her heart. Even though she had talked with Bryan on the phone. The time difference made it hard. She had to wait until early in the morning, or late at night to speak with him. And it never filled the loneliness she felt.

She missed Bryan so much. Faith missed everything about him. She missed how nice and sweet he was to her. She missed how he’d cuddle with her. Faith missed his kisses. She missed his touch.

With a groan, Faith realized she needed to get up and deal with another miserable day. She wished she had a job. A way to get away and get some space from Josh. She needed some way for something to change. She was so tired of this. And yet, she didn’t know what to do.

The fiery red head would not give up however. She turned and out of bed. First, she needed to get a shower. She not been in the happiest of moods as of late. So, she decided that a long, hot, relaxing shower was in store for her.

After thoroughly bathing herself, she wrapped her hair in the towel the way all women are able to do, but few men have ever been able to figure out. Faith slipped back into her pajamas, and into a pink robe. Having been cat called by Josh, due to wearing her normal pajamas, Faith had lately been wearing a robe as an extra means of covering herself. And Faith was hungry, and needed coffee.

Feeling somewhat refreshed and happy. Faith walked into the kitchen. And again, she was brought to a sight of dirty dishes in the sink, or on the cooktop. She sighed. Josh had left it all to her to do.

“Good morning sunshine,” Josh said. “Oh. Someone’s pretty in pink.”

Faith didn’t cringe at that comment. It was much better than the ones before. Maybe Josh was getting the hint.

“Did you just take a shower?” Josh asked. “Cause if so, I might just have to unwrap you to claim my lovely prize underneath.”

And now Faith wanted to gag. Try as hard as she might, Josh always found some way to make a statement sexual.

“So, you going to clean the dishes?” Josh asked. “Or do I have to punish you? I should already punish you for teasing me by wearing that robe.”

Faith ignored him.

Josh smiled. “You’d like that wouldn’t you? Being punished like the naughty girl you are. I bet you are so sexually frustrated seeing me all the time. Don’t worry, I’ll make you orgasm harder than you ever have in your whole life.”

Maybe it was the constant push from Josh. Maybe it was his arrogant cocky behavior. Maybe it was just because he was an asshole. Whatever it was. His last comment irked Faith. Her eye twitched. She clenched her fist. She couldn’t take it anymore. Faith turned to Josh.

“What the fuck, Josh?!” Faith snapped. “You constantly hit on me when Bryan isn’t around. I let you stay in my house. My house. Bryan isn’t on the deed. Just me. It is my house. Have you ever looked for a job? No. You play video games all day! I don’t know what is worse. The fact that you aren’t trying to get a job, that you don’t pick up after yourself and think I’m your maid or something, that you say sexist comments, or that hit on me. I wish I could make you move out. I want you to leave so badly, you’ve made my life a living hell for a whole week.” Faith stomped her foot with her pink fluffy slipper on. “But I promised Bryan, I’d give you somewhere to stay until you land on your feet.” Faith groaned. “Seriously, how does anyone put up with you? I’ve seen you with a new chick like every month. Bryan has told me you are good with the ladies. But I don’t get it. You are the biggest fucking dick I’ve ever seen. What the fuck could any woman see in you?”

Josh continued to grin. His evil expression pissed Faith off.

“That’s simple,” Josh replied. “All women want to be dominated, and I’m the best at it.”

Faith rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms, and scoffed. “All women want to be dominated? Yeah right.”

Josh nodded. “It’s true.”

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Though it did make sense, Josh was an arrogant sexist pig who was nothing more than a man child. Of course, he believed some crazy shit. “No, they don’t. Not all women want to be dominated.”

Josh laughed. “Yes, they do. All women love to be dominated. It's science.”

“It’s science?” Faith asked. “Enlighten me. Why do all women love to be dominated? And if that’s true, what about dominatrixes?”

“Dominatrixes are women who are good at acting like they are dominant to get money. It is easy to fool men who are stupid submissive little bitches. They are called beta males for a reason. And alpha males are always the
dominant ones.” Josh shrugged. “As for the science, I’m not sure you could understand it. But like you said, I have a new chick every month, so my method works. In fact, I could have any woman I want, because I’m the best at dominating them.”

“Can you at least tell me how you dominate these women?” Faith asked using air quotes when she said dominate.

Josh gave an evil smile. “I tickle them.”

Faith blinked. She burst out laughing. “You tickle them? That’s how you dominate women? Ha! That’s crazy. There is no way anyone would ever be dominated by tickling, especially a strong independent woman.” She waved her hand. “Sorry to burst your bubble, but can’t expect me to believe a woman who is strong, independent, or actually competent would not be able to handle a little tickling.” She shook her head. “I know I could easily handle you trying to dominate me,” Faith said using air quotes and mocking voice when she said dominate. She laughed again at the thought. She went to prepare her coffee.

“I bet you can’t.”

Faith stopped and turned back. “Wow, you think daring me into doing something will work.” She shook her head. “I don’t like to be dominated. Sorry to prove you wrong, but no.”

“Not a dare. A bet. I bet you can’t handle a session of being tickled by me. If you win, I’ll move out.”

She took a second, intrigued by the prospect. “And Let me guess, if I can’t take it, I have to sleep with you?”

Josh shook his head. “Nope. You don’t have to give me anything. Just admit that you were wrong.”

Faith couldn’t help rolling her eyes. “So, if I win, you move out? Like today?”

Josh nodded. “I’ll move out as soon as you win. I will pack my stuff up and be gone.”

“And if you win, you just want me to admit I was wrong and you were right?”

“Yep.”

Faith pointed at Josh. “Nothing sexual right? Just tickling.”

“Just tickling,” Josh repeated.

Faith couldn’t help smiling. She was finally going to be rid of Josh. All it would take is to handle a little tickling. Easy. Truth be told, Faith didn’t even think she was ticklish. She hadn’t been tickled since she was a kid, and she was pretty sure you out grew stupid childish stuff like that. Besides, how hard could it be? It was just a little tickling? She was a strong, powerful woman. She would not be dominated by a man. Especially not someone like Josh. She was going to prove him wrong. Women weren’t something you could just tickle and dominate. The thrill of taking Josh down a peg when she saw his face react to how she couldn’t be dominated by him was too good a prospect. And he’d leave. He’d be gone for good. Out of her life.

She walked over to Josh and held out her hand. “Deal.”

Josh shook her hand. “Deal,” he said with a malicious smile that could only be mirrored by the devil as he bargained for one’s soul.

Chapter 9 – The session

“Why do I need to tied up?” Faith asked, unsure of the situation. Josh had already convinced her that the guest bed was too small, so they should do the session on her bed. This made sense, but made Faith feel weird. But it’d be on the bed where she and Bryan made love. Doing something on her marital bed didn’t sit right. She knew she had to get Josh out, and this seemed to be the only way. He wasn’t going to find a job on his own, so this would force him. ‘It’s not like I’m cheating,’ Faith thought, excusing the behavior for her own goals.

Josh at the moment was prepping the bed and getting the equipment ready. He stopped and turned to her. “Because you’ll end up moving around and try to get away. Remember, you have to last a full session.”

“Which includes me being tied up?”

“Which includes you being tied up,” Josh repeated. He looked over at her. “What? Scared? Having second thoughts? Do you want to admit defeat now?”

That got her goat. Faith shook her head. “Nope. No way. You are going down. Just get ready and let’s do this. The faster we get this over with, the faster you are out of this house.”

Josh smiled in response. He went back to prepping. He finished a moment later. “Ok.” He looked over at Faith. “Alright, take off your robe.”

Faith raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

Josh rolled his eyes. “So, I can tickle you. Now, come on. Take it off. And do a little strip tease if you can.”

This time it was Faith who rolled her eyes. She couldn’t help thinking, ‘Why do all guys expect a strip tease?’ She sighed and undid the robe. She folded it up, and placed it on the dresser. She stood there in a white tank top and black booty shorts. The normal things she wore as pajamas.

“Ok, come here,” Josh said as he patted the bed and beckoned her over.

Faith made her way to the bed. She laid down.

“Wrists.”

Faith held her hands above her head.

He took her right hand, placed it into the leather cuff, and slid the strap through the buckle locking it into place.

As this happened. Faith didn’t think much of it. She laid there annoyed, hoping to get this over with. She found it so stupid, but if this is what needed to be done to get Josh out, then she’d do it. She looks over to the nightstand and sees a picture of her and Bryan. They are smiling and are happy. It was taken on their honeymoon. Faith quickly turns away. And again, she tells herself, ‘It’s not cheating. I’m just trying to get Josh out of my house. I want him out. And I will do what I need to do.’

Taking her left hand, Josh repeated the process. He easily tightened the cuff into place, put the strap through the buckle, and into the small hole. Faith could no longer use either of her hands.

Josh went down to the bed, took hold of Faith’s ankles, and pulled her down.

“Eep!” Faith let out in surprise. “Hey!” she stated.

“Just getting you into place,” Josh said. He then took her right foot, and put it into the cuff. Again, he was able to buckle the leather cuff, which now held Faith’s right foot. Continuing the process, Josh went to the left foot, and did the same thing as he had done to the other. He connected the two leather ankle cuffs.

As he finished, Josh took a second to look over his work. Faith was now in the shape of a ‘Y’. Her arms above her head, and her feet sitting side by side.

Faith began to realize her predicament, she was bound and unable to move by a man who had constantly hit on her, and had stated he was going to dominate her through tickling. Still, Faith denied her own feelings by stating over and over how stupid this was. How she wasn’t ticklish. And how she was going to get Josh out of the house. She imagined seeing the look on Josh’s face when she told him she wasn’t ticklish. How he’d try but fail in his endeavors. The best part of her fantasy was when Josh had to go pack his things, and was out on the street. Oh, the sweet justice.

Josh leaned down and took off his shoes and socks. He then pulled his shirt up and over his head revealing a toned torso with a six pack.

“W-what are you doing?” Faith asked.

“Getting comfy,” Josh said. He undid his shorts and slid them off. He now stood wearing nothing but his plain, dark blue boxers.

Faith stared at Josh. Her eyes looked him up and down. She was blown away by how in shape Josh was. All she could look at was his strong shoulder, his big chest, his arms which looked so much bigger than they had moments ago. Faith realized how Josh was in better shape than… than… her husband. Her eyes couldn’t help traveling down to his boxers where she saw a huge bulge. That bulge. It was… big. Bigger than her husbands. For a split second, Faith couldn’t help feeling something inside her. She felt… felt… attracted to him.

‘NO!’ Faith screamed in her mind. ‘No way! Uh huh. This is not happening. I am not attracted to Josh. Just because he has a full on six pack and a-uh.’ Once again, her eyes landed on Josh’s crotch. She quickly looked away. Her cheeks flushed red.

‘GET IT TOGETHER FAITH!’ she scolded herself. ‘You have a husband. A loving husband that you love. And Josh is a horrible, sexist, man child. You are not attracted to him. You CANNOT be attracted to HIM. He’s a di-’ The image came into her mind of Josh’s boxers. She had to quickly push the thoughts away. This was not happening. It couldn’t.

“Something wrong?” Josh said as he watched Faith’s reaction.

“Nope. Nothing’s wrong. Waiting on you. Let’s do this already,” Faith stated.

Josh put up his hands. “Chill out. You’re a little… tied up at the moment. No need to rush, you’ll be begging shortly.”

“Ha!” Faith exclaimed. “That’s where you’re wrong. I’m not even ticklish.” She raised her head. “Too bad. You already made a deal. You already lost. Though even if I was ticklish, I would never submit to you. I would hate being dominated by someone like you,” she spat.

Her words didn’t even phase Josh. He in fact grinned at her.

She squinted at him. “What are you grinning about? I just told you I’m not ticklish.”

“Oh really? You aren’t ticklish?”

Faith shakes her head. She is convinced she had won. She waits to see the defeated look on Josh’s dumb face.

“You know they all say that. The whole, I’m not ticklish thing. It’s kinda cute. It means a girl is really ticklish.”

“Well, I’m not,” Faith said in her most confident tone. She believes she isn’t ticklish. She can’t be. She must have grown out of it. No adult woman would be ticklish. Much less be dominated by tickling. That would be stupid.

Josh goes down to the foot of the bed. He kneels down and looks at Faith’s bare feet. They are smooth and there isn’t a single callous on them, which tells Josh that she takes care of her feet. He smiles as he takes in the moment. The smell of her feet wasn’t some lavender perfume like she’d been at a spa. But it is not raw. It has an interesting neutral smell. Nothing overpowering, but yet the obvious hints of her gentle soap. Maybe Irish Spring, or something like that. A simple smell meant to cover the stronger odors without overwhelming the senses.

Faith stares at Josh. She rolls her eyes. You’d think her feet where her tits the way he was so enamored with them. She wanted to just tell him to get on with it. She didn’t have all day. She just wanted him to hurry up and realize it was useless. That he’d lost. Faith couldn’t help thinking about how amazing it was going to be to see Josh lose. To shove it in his face about how he was wrong, and how strong women like herself could not be dominated by someone sexist freak. And women would not be dominated by something as childish as tickling. Especially not by tickling.

Josh continues to admire her feet. He takes the time to really look at Faith’s feet. Her arches were like her skin, oh so pale, they were as white milk. The tender pink areas of her heel and toes. The way she had a couple of wrinkles towards her heel. The suppleness of her arch was enough to make most fetishists notice. To Josh, it was an incredible sight. One that he has been dreaming about since the moment he met her.

“So, you won’t mind if I,” Josh says. He raises a finger and quickly swipes it down the entire length of Faith’s buttery soft sole. “Did this.”

When his finger made contact with her foot, Faith felt something she hadn’t felt in a long time. Not since she was a child.

It was like a surge of electricity ran through her. It was as if a lightning bolt had struck her. For the briefest moment, less than a second, Faith winced.

A sense of dread popped its ugly head out. A flood of thoughts hit Faith. She began to wonder, ‘Am I ticklish?’

On the inside, Faith immediately denied the sensation as she thought, ‘NO! He just caught me off guard. Yeah, it was out of surprise. That’s it. Nothing more. I’m not ticklish. I can’t be ticklish. Unh-uh. No way.’ But the same question repeated itself in her mind, ‘Am I ticklish?’ And the cycle of denial would be renewed with her trying to calm the foreboding feeling that was trying to take hold of her.

A moment passed as Josh stared at Faith.

“Something wrong?” Josh asked with that evil look in his eye.

Faith shook her head. “Nope. Nothing’s wrong,” she said so well. Only a hint of the feeling that lingered in the back of her mind could be deduced from her words.

“Oh,” Josh said. “So, you don’t mind…” He paused. “When I do this?” he asked right as his finger again made a swift stroke down Faith’s bare sole.

Once again, Faith felt herself wanting to jump. She did her best to contain herself. Not to show any reaction.

A repeat of her thoughts started to happen. She wondered if she was ticklish. But she denied that it was true. She didn’t believe it could be possible. Faith hadn’t been tickled since she was a little girl. Didn’t people grow out of being ticklish? It had to be the fact that it was a surprise. She continued to think these thoughts over and over. But still the idea that the possibility she was ticklish continued to appear in the back of her mind.

Josh stared up at her.

She realized he expected some sort of an answer.

“I don’t mind. Go ahead,” she says, trying to sound convincing.

Josh smirks. “Oh, so you don’t mind if I continue to touch your foot like this,” he says as he starts to poke Faith’s left foot.

Faith had a feeling of uneasiness stir within her. Each touch of Josh’s finger sent a shockwave that ran up her leg. Though the fiery redhead pushed through. For the first two pokes she matched the intense feeling with equal resistance and didn’t show anything, not a single reaction. But on the third poke, Faith’s willpower slipped for a brief second and her foot twitched ever so slightly.

“Are you sure you’re not ticklish? This doesn’t tickle? Not even a teeny tiny bit,” Josh says. He continues to gently poke her sole.

Faith feels the corner of her mouth twitch a bit more with each poke as it tries to curl her lips into a smile. A rush of fear comes over her. But she is too busy trying to hold herself together.

“I’m not t-ticklish,” she can barely get out.

Josh doesn’t stop. His finger repeatedly touching Faith’s foot in an attempt to bring out a reaction. “I think you are.”

Through gritted teeth, Faith responds, “No, I’m not.”

“You sure?” Josh asks his finger still probing the tender underside of her foot.

Faith clenches her fists. She bites her lip. She nods trying to make it seem like everything is ok. But underneath it all, Faith feels something inside her. In the pit of her stomach, she knows something isn’t right. Something inside her screams, ‘OH NO!’ But Faith doesn’t listen. This can’t be right. It can’t be. There is no way.

Josh softly probes her foot again as if he is a doctor testing for her natural involuntary reflexes.

This time Faith can’t stop her body. Her foot jerks a bit.

“Looks like you're ticklish,” Josh says.

Faith responds by shaking her head. “I’m not ticklish.” she states, but doesn’t sound very convincing.

Josh grins. He goes to poke Faith’s foot, but stops. Then he quickly moves his hand over to the other foot and slides his finger down her sole.

Again, a powerful surge of lightning courses from Faith’s foot up her leg. This time her knee spasms, and for Faith, the situation becomes clear. She realizes that the part of her that believed she was not affected by the situation, is wrong. She was no longer able to deny the fact that she was ticklish.

She immediately decides her best course of action is to keep stating she is not and show no reaction. Hopefully Josh will grow tired and quit. That’s it. She just had to fake him out.

The fiery redhead was unwilling to give up. She steeled herself and thought, ‘He will not make me laugh. Not even a single giggle will come out of my mouth.’

Little does she know that her knee jerk reaction was seen by Josh. The evil look in his eye that resembles a predator as it hunts its prey would normally scare anyone.

Faith feels nervous. She can’t let him find out.

“Did that tickle?” Josh asks.

“No, it didn’t,” she responds.

“I think it did.”

“Well, it didn’t,” Faith retorts.

“Your knee moved.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Faith says. “Probably a reflex. I hate when creeps touch me.”

Josh snickers. “Oh really?” He traces his finger slowly along the edge of Faith’s foot.

Faith tries to hold back, but feels the left side of her mouth twinge.

“Is that a smile I see?” Josh questions.

Inside Faith’s mind, she scolds herself. ‘Damn it, Faith! You can’t let him know. You need to play this off’’

Acting as if nothing is wrong, Faith scoffs. “I was just thinking about how you’ll be packing your things and walking out the door. You are really bad at this. I mean, how did you dominate those other girls? They must have felt bad for you and pretended they were ticklish. Maybe they were laughing at you. I bet they even pretended you were dominating you, just to make you feel better.”

“Cute,” Josh says.

Faith raises an eyebrow. “What’s cute?”

“You,” Josh responds. “It’s cute how you are trying to hide it by deflecting.”

“I’m not,” Faith starts out saying. At the same time, Josh raises both of his index fingers and deliberately moves them down both of her soles in a lackadaisical pace.

In that moment, Faith’s sentence was to change to, “I’m not hidiiing… anythihing.” Her voice going up a pitch as Josh’s fingers touch her.

He looks up and into her eyes. “Sounds like a giggle. Are you sure you’re not ticklish?” Josh interrogates.

‘Shit! Fuck!’ Faith curses in her mind. She hated that he had caught her off guard. But the redhead would not give up.

“You caught me by surprise is all,” she says, trying to play it off. “I didn’t expect it. I’m not ticklish,”

Josh gives her an evil smile. “Oh, I caught you off guard. I see.” He couldn’t help a snicker. “I’m sure that’s all it was.”

“That IS all it was,” Faith retorted.

Josh got up and walked over to a bag in the room. The same one he had had the bondage in.

“Giving up?” Faith asked a bit hopeful this was the end.

“Nope,” Josh answered. He went into the bag, retrieved a small piece of rope before walking back. Josh proceeded to tie the rope around both of Faith’s big toes.

Faith raised an eyebrow. “What are you doing?”

“I’m tying your toes together,” Jos replied.

Faith rolled her eyes. “More bondage. Haven’t you been humiliated enough? I’m not ticklish. You are wasting your time. Just give up.”

Josh chuckled. “I don’t think so. See, I think you are afraid.”

“Afraid of you?” Faith asked. “Ha!” Faith let out a laugh. “That’s a good one. What am I scared of. Scared you’re going to tickle my toes.”

“You’re scared I’ll tickle your toes and dominate you,” Josh said.

Faith hesitated for a moment. A nervous thought in the back of her mind attempted to make itself know to her. But Faith dismissed it. She once again denied it. She pushed the thought deep into herself.

“You are not going to dominate me through tickling. I keep telling you. I-AM-NOT-TICKLISH,” she emphasized the words as best as she could.

Josh raises his hands. “I have faith that you are.”

Irritated by Josh’s pun that uses her name. Faith couldn’t help a groan. She hated when he did that.

“Get ready. Cause I’m going to make you laugh,” Josh said.

Faith mentally prepared herself. She held her breath. He would not get one reaction out of her. She would not show a single sign of weakness.

Josh’s fingers came closer. His left positioned itself below her toes, while his right stood on the edge of her heel. In complete sync, the two fingers moved along Faith’s soles. Always moving in opposite directions, one finger went upward as the other came down.

Within herself, Faith felt the intense sensation. Her body urged her to move. To reflexively act. But Faith used her mental resistance to hold herself still. She fought against it with all the force she could muster.

Gently sliding up and down. Josh flicked his fingers in a sluggish pace along Faith’s feet.

Like a child holding her breath, Faith felt herself clamping her mouth shut as hard as she could. With each laboriously long-drawn-out motion, she felt the arduous task becoming increasingly harder. Those bubbles inside her were growing in number. At the same time the intensity of the shocks she was receiving became stronger.

Faith bit her bottom lip. She shut her eyes. Her fists held tight. Suddenly, she felt the increased pressure of trying to hold still weighing down on her. This made it harder for her to resist the sensations Josh’s fingers were bringing about. The bubbles in her stomach threatened to come out. Faith’s attempt to perpetuate a charade of nothing affecting her, began to fade away. Her legs trembled. Her face now showed more of the subtle hints of the turmoil she was going through.

Josh could only smile as he wickedly continued to draw his fingers in a leisurely teasing motion.

Needing to find a way to halt the oncoming sensations. The tiny tingles she had felt in the beginning had now become so much more. They wash over the entire body. Faith begins to convulse as each pulse of the tingles hit her. Her butt wobbles at first. But soon her whole body is writhing about.

Faith opens her eyes wide. She fights it as best as she can. She looks over at the picture of her and Bryan. An inner desire for Bryan to come and save her comes forth. Though she knows he is millions of miles away. That’s when a sad, somewhat pleading, but mostly apologetic look appears in her eyes. She for a brief moment realizes that she let Bryan’s best friend tie her up and tickle her, because she took a bet. A bet that was made, because she wanted Josh out. If she had not accepted the bet this would never have happened. But even worse, had she made the choice to tell Bryan about Josh from the beginning, this wouldn’t be happening. Then she denies it. She pushes those thoughts away. She again tried to excuse the situation by stating she had not done a single sexual thing. Her mind comes back to the present as she feels Josh’s finger tips touch her soles.

The fiery redhead continues to resist. She was wrapped up in confusion. How could this be happening? What was going on with her body and mind? With every attempt to regain control, there are Josh's fingers trailing along her delicate soles. The sinister tingle hijacking her body. She convulses more frequently. Faith feels her facial muscles twitch. Then they start to contract against her will. Soon she is grinning like an idiot. A foolish idiot who has willingly placed herself in a vulnerable position.

Her arms try to pull themselves down, to get free of their bindings, but to no avail.

Josh gradually swishes his fingers faster along Faith’s soles.

All it took was a split moment. One in which Faith lost her concentration, and the focus she had placed into the situation at hand. Due to the feelings within her. The tips of Josh’s fingers skimming along her soles which brought the teasing tingles. Caused the bubbles in her stomach to multiply. And made her blossoming smile.

It started with a tiny titter. A single, sweet, little twitter that came from Faith’s mouth. But all it took was one. Like thin ice, the single fracture spread and more fissures formed.

That’s when everything changed. That was the exact moment that Faith cracked.

To Josh it was a victorious moment. The sigh was incomparable to anything he’d experienced in his life so far. The young man had certainly seen his fair share of girls fall to his dubious ways. But this was magical. He stared as his best friend’s wife, the fiery redhead, the indomitable woman who always carried herself as a strong and one of great willpower, could no longer put up her wall of stubbornness and determination. He watched as her fortitude crumbled due to his fancy finger work.

“Tee hee hee,” Faith giggled. She tried to stop it. But it was like trying to plug up a leak in a boat. The mighty river pushes against Faith’s mental dam as more and water is getting through.

“Something wrong, Faith?” Josh asked with a triumphant grin that only added to Faith’s dire predicament.

“Nooohohoh. No-huhthings wrong,” Faith replied in some hope of maintaining what little control she had.

An incredulous look that was followed by beaming smile from Josh made Faith feel… nervous… and scared… really scared for the first time. She could tell there was no way she could hide it any longer. There was no denying that Josh knew, and yet she decided to keep doing so.

Josh eyed her. “Really? There isn’t something you want to say?”

Faith shook her head. She would not give into this man. She would not give him what he wanted.

But little did she know that the answer only added to Josh’s fun. He loved when they played hard to get. He loved when they were bull headed and put up a fight. It made it all the more fun and pleasurable when he would finally break her. Josh moved his two index fingers along the bottom of Faith’s feet. He decided to use two fingers on each hand. He walked his fingers up her soles to the top, only to drag them down all the way to bottom and redo the whole thing over again.

Caught off guard by the sudden change, Faith was ensnared by a stream of overwhelming giggles. She was unable to quell her stop her reactions. Faith tried to wiggle her toes, hoping to block out the tingly sensations. But the tie around her big toes limited her movements.

The young man was instantly captivated by the redheaded beauty as she laughed. She looked like a glowing summer sunset that lit up the sky. It was the most gorgeous thing Josh had ever seen. It was instantly turned on by the sexiness of the situation. This didn’t stop him from being more enticed to continue tormenting the lovely lady before him. “You don’t want to say how ticklish you are?” Josh asked.

“I’m hehehehehehehe nohahaahaht tickahlish,” Faith said.

“You sure?” Josh pushed.

Faith nodded. “Yeehehehehehehe. YES!”

Josh decided to increase the torture. He fluttered all of his fingers over her tender soles.

Unable to do anything to stop him, Faith watched him go, laughing the whole time. A dread sense of helplessness was building up in her. She once again pulled at her biddings only to remind herself that she was trapped. What was harder for Faith was that she had held out so long, and now as she tried to reign in the situation, in an effort to try to take even a small amount of control back. She was left unable to muster an ounce of ability to stop the oncoming giggling force. This demoralized her in that she felt she had truly lost defenses. They weren’t completely gone. Every bit had been disintegrated. All that remained was her willpower in not wanting to give up. That part of her remained strong. Sure, she was ticklish. And Josh had gotten her to start laughing. But he was not going to dominate her. She would not let some sexist pig win this. She would not be taken down by tickling. Though she had to admit, Josh’s fingers were becoming more adept at tickling her by the second.

As the flurry of tickles continued coming, Josh watched Faith’s feet jostle about and attempt to wriggle away from his touch. He found the situation to be enjoyable. He loved the way Faith’s body was twisting about. How her face lit up when applied a bit more pressure and really started to use his fingers. The part he liked most was her melodic aria of laughter. Oh, it was beautiful. It was sublime. Faith had the best laugh he’d ever heard. Her feminine squeals, the way she giggled, or even the full-throated sexy laugh that only a mature woman such as her could produce.

While Josh was in heaven. Faith was in hell. She struggled in the pursuit of freedom. She would’ve never guessed how torturous tickling could be. The way Josh moved his fingers along her arch, or how he circled his fingers along the ball of her foot. He constantly found a way to switch up his tactics which made it harder for Faith to know what he was going to do.

“Come on, Faith. Just admit it, you’re ticklish. I can hear you laughing,” Josh urged.

Through her laughter, Faith said, “Hahahahahahaha! Ok! Ok! Hahahahahaha! I admit it! Hahahahahahahaha! It tickles!”

“There was that so hard,” Josh said. He floated his fingers all the while saying, “I had faith that you were ticklish the whole time.”

“Gehehehehehehehehehahahahahahaha!”

Josh smirked. “Oh, you find that funny? Did you think that was a good joke? I know you like it when I say your name.”

Faith didn’t know what was happening. Why had she admitted her ticklishness to him. She knew she shouldn’t have done it. But she did for some unknown reason to her. Faith disliked how Josh used her name. She thought it was a stupid joke.

Josh stopped for a moment. He went over to his bag and got something from it. Then he went back up to Faith. From behind his back, he produced a black sleeping mask.

Faith raised an eyebrow at him. “What are you going to do with that?”

Josh smiled. He then proceeded to put it on Faith.

The fiery redhead moved her head away from him. “Hey! What are you doing?”

Josh didn’t allow her to get away. He placed the mask over her eyes. Then he took a step back.

Faith couldn’t help feeling nervous. She was now blindfolded and couldn’t see a thing. This made her situation even more scary. She couldn’t see what Josh was going to do to her. What was he planning on doing? Faith couldn’t help realize her situation even more. She was bound to her bed with a man who had constantly hit on her standing next to her, and he was tickling her. That and she was now blindfolded, unable to see anything. He could do anything he wanted to her. Her mind raced with thoughts of what he might do. But somehow it felt strange. Almost… almost…

Then she felt it. Josh’s fingers touching her feet. His fingers raked down her soft, defenseless soles. She immediately erupted into laughter.

“Ohohohohoh! You asshole! Hahahahahahahahaha!” Faith cursed. The way he’d surprised her was horrible. But now she felt the sensations even more. Without her eyes, she couldn’t see where he was going, or how he was tickling her. She could only feel his fingers as they ran along her feet and tormented her. She hated this blindfold. It was making her even more vulnerable.

“How do you like the blindfold?” Josh asked.

Faith shook her head. “I hate it! I hate it! Hahahahahahahahahaha! You suck! Hahahahahahahahah!”

Josh smiled. “Oh, I suck, and I am an asshole. Well, I think you deserve some tickles for that. Let’s see, how about here!” He exclaimed as he dug into her arch.

“Oh my god!” Faith called out. She slammed her fists into the bed. “Gaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahhahaha! Not there! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop!”

“This is what you deserve for calling me an asshole,” Josh teased. His fingers running up and down her soft soles.

“Heehehehehehahahahahahahahah! It tickles! Hahahahahahahahaha! It tickles!” Faith shouted.

“Tell me how much it tickles. Especially when I touch you here,” Josh said as he used his left index finger to tickle Faith’s toes.

Faith’s eyes widened. She shrieked in surprise at the new sensations that caused her feet to tremble. But that wasn’t the only new surprise, nor the only part of her body that trembled. There was a tingly feeling, but it wasn’t just on her feet anymore. Faith tried to excuse it. She focused on her feet as she realized just how ticklish she was. Especially on her feet. She had never thought her feet would be this sensitive to tickling, but here she was laughing her head off.

“Nooooo!” Faith screamed. “Nohohohoho! No, no, no! Hahahahahahahaha! Not my toes! Hahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahaha! It tickles A LOT! Hahahahahahahahaha! I’m soooo ticklish! Hahahahahahahahaha! Now get away from my toes!”

‘FUCK!’ Faith cursed in her mind loudly. Why had she said that? Why did she answer him? She was so confused. How stupid was she? She knew it wasn’t a good idea to tell someone if you were ticklish or that it was affecting you. But she had basically just put up a neon sign that told him that her toes were extremely ticklish. Faith scolded herself internally. She had to stay strong and keep going. She could not let Josh think he was getting to her.

Suddenly, Faith felt that little tingle again. It wasn’t the tickly one on her feet. No. This was different. It was something else. Something Faith did recognize. Again, Faith scolded herself. This could not be happening. There is no way she would let this happen. It was already humiliating enough that Josh had her in peals of laughter and had gotten her to say things she shouldn’t have. She was not going to let that happen.

As time went on, Josh moved his fingers faster. He ran them up and down Faith’s arches. He poked her toes. He wriggled his fingers along her heels.

Faith threw her head back as she went into full-blown hysterics. Tears formed in her eyes. Her body thrashed against the bondage. Faith arched her back up as she attempted to raise herself up. But a couple of strokes from his fingers and she came crashing down, collapsing into complete helpless laughter.

“Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahaha! OH my god! Hahahahahahaha! Stop! Heheheheheahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha! You need to stop!” Faith shouted in the midst of her laughing fit.

Josh probed her feet with the tips of his fingers looking for all her weak spots. He memorized every place and took note of every reaction. One of his favorites was when he’d go after her toes or stroke his fingers down the middle of her arch. Josh noticed that those two areas were Faith’s most ticklish spots. As he raked his nails over those spots, Faith’s feet would jolt up, her knees would twitch, and she’d try to retract her feet in an attempt to escape his tickling fingers. But every time they did this, Faith was caught by the leather cuffs that were held by the straps connected to the bed, which kept her firmly in place and right where Josh could keep tickling her. This would lead to Faith flexing her feet and wrinkling her soles as best as she could. Josh loved it when this happened because he’d skillfully run his fingers along those newly created wrinkles. After doing it a couple of times, Faith would re-extend her feet.

With every tickle, Faith felt something new brewing inside her. In between her legs, she found a tingling sensation. A heat that is starting to build up. Faith did her best to deny it the whole time, but soon it was becoming more prominent. With every stroke of his fingers the newly found feeling was growing stronger. Just the thought of it was making Faith feel uncomfortable, and at the same time that made the situation even more… hotter. To her surprise, Faith found that she was wet. She was getting turned on by having her feet tickled.

Josh’s cruel fingers cascaded along Faith’s soles. He dug into her tender flesh.

Faith was losing herself. She didn’t know how long this had gone one, or how much longer it would go. The thought that this could go on scares her. She is already laughing her head off. She has been cackling like mad. She shook her head trying to block the sensations even just a tiny bit, but it didn’t work. Faith flexed her feet. But every moment that she felt Josh’s fingers moving along her soles, became more unbearable. She was sweating from all the struggling. Her stomach was starting to hurt. Even her muscles were hurting. She never knew tickling could be this torturous. She never knew she was this ticklish. Faith wasn’t sure how much longer she could take this. She needed something. A way to catch her breath. Even for a moment. All Faith wanted was a minute away from the tickling. A way to get some sort of relief. Her body was becoming hot. Every part of her. But it was worse, because of how it was turning on.

“Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Ohhohohohuuuhuhuhuhahahahahahahahah! Stop! Hahahahahaha! I need a break! Hahahahahahahaha! I need a break! Hahahahahaha! Please give me a break!” Faith begged. Though it was awkward, Faith felt she had no choice. She needed a way to stop the torture. She couldn’t help pleading with Josh in hope that he would hear her pleas.
“You want a break?” Josh asked.

“Yeeesss! Hehehehehehe! Please! Mercy! Heheheheahahahahahaha! Give me a break! Hahahahahahahaha! I need a break! Hahahahahahaha! Please!”

Josh took a moment. “Hm, I’ll give you one, but… you have to agree to strip naked.”

Faith was shocked. She wasn’t surprised he was asking her to strip. But she wasn’t sure how she felt about it. In truth, she had conflicted feelings. Faith tried to think. She hesitated.

All the while Josh did not stop. His fingers flew down her soles. He shoved his fingers in between her toes which made her squeal and laugh even louder.

Inside Faith was trying her best to fight. She shouldn’t give in. She shouldn’t agree to such terms. But at the same time, she really wanted a break. Just one moment to catch her breath. The conflicting thoughts swirled within Faith’s mind. Her body urged her to give in. It yearned for the tickling to stop. On the opposite end, Faith tried to state it wasn’t right. Josh was a prick. He was trying to get her naked. But that was pushed to the side by the intense sensations coursing through her. The multiple tingling in her body. The fact that she felt like she was losing her mind to this torture. Faith closed her eyes. Tears were running down her cheeks. The intense sensations coursing through her sensitive, sublime bare feet as Josh tickled her with his masterful skills that were on a level even the most experienced tickle fetishists didn’t possess. Josh’s expert fingers dancing along her buttery soft, pale white, bare soles had driven her to the edge of insanity. She needed some relief. Faith twisted and turned. She knew she shouldn’t. But she had to do something.

“OK! OK!” Faith shouted. “Hahahahahahahahaha! I’ll do it! I’ll do it! Hahahahahahahaha! Just give me a break!”

Josh’s evil smile appears. He keeps going. “Are you sure? You want me to give you a break, and in return you’ll agree to strip naked.”

Faith nods frantically. “Yeehehehes! Yes! Hahahahahahaha!”

Josh takes his hands away.

Faith tries to catch her breath, leftover giggles escaping her mouth. She even still moves her feet trying to subdue the tickly sensations.

Before Faith has even a second to think, Josh has already gotten up onto the bed, and he immediately takes her shirt and pulls it up and over her head. He leans down. “Lift your back up,” Josh says with a whisper. It is a firm command, but it isn’t harsh. Instead, it is gentle, and feels almost like a lover.

The redhead is nervous. She now isn’t sure about this, but she knows she must comply. She raises her back.

Josh reaches behind and unclasps her bra.

Faith feels the garment leave her and expose her chest.

But it doesn’t end there. Josh, like a man on a mission, goes down, and speedily unties her toes, and unclasps the leather cuffs. Then with one quick motion, he pulls down Faith’s booty shorts, and her panties. He tosses the last piece of clothing Faith was wearing leaving Faith completely butt naked.

With the blindfold on, Faith is unable to see Josh’s reaction of what he sees. She is embarrassed by the whole thing. Her cheeks were as red as her hair as she blushed. Then it gets even more intense. Josh takes off her blindfold, and Faith has no choice, but to stare at the man as he gazes at her body.

Josh was completely mesmerized with the woman in front of him. Her voluptuous form is one of pure beauty. It is as if she was designed by an artist. Her exquisite, gorgeous female body is a lovely work of art. Something that Josh can’t help but admire. He stares at her big tits and their erect pink nipples. His eyes go over her wide hips that form the sexiest ass Josh had ever seen. But what makes Faith really nervous is when Josh looks at her crotch. When Josh looks at her bare shaven crotch and sees how wet she is.

For the first time the whole session, Faith realizes just how vulnerable she is. She feels defenseless, and completely trapped.

Josh gives her a wicked smile and licks his lips. He takes in Faith’s full figured, curvy body that is sexually desirable and springs forth a powerful passion within him. He goes to the foot of the bed and begins to clasp her ankles to the straps, but he does so after he adjusts the straps so that now Faith’s legs are spread out.

“My my, looks like someone is enjoying this,” Josh said with his gaze directed at Faith’s body. “I had faith you’d like our little session.”

With her legs now open, Faith knows Josh has seen through everything. He knew she was ticklish, and now he knew she was getting turned on. She gulps. She doesn’t answer Josh.

The short break comes to an end and once again Josh wiggles his fingers and brings them close to Faith’s feet.

Immediately Faith bursts into giggles. She can’t help reacting.

“I haven’t even touched you yet,” Josh said.

Faith tries to stop, but every time she sees Josh’s hands get within inches of her feet, a tiny titter escapes her mouth and it soon becomes a couples of giggles follow. “Heehehehehehe! Please! Hehehehehehe! Not my feet! No more!”

Josh pulls back. His index finger touches his lip. “Hm. I guess I can leave your feet alone.”

“Oh, thank you, Josh. Thank you,” Faith said with relief. Then her eyes bugged out. “Wait! What are you doing?”

Using two fingers, he carefully walked them up her leg and towards her crotch.

Faith realizes where he is going. “Oh no! Oh no! Josh. Don’t do this. You already have me naked. Isn’t that enough?”

He smirks. This is enough to tell her it isn’t. His fingers get closer and closer. Then they reach their destination. Using just one finger, Josh moves it along Faith’s soft to the touch, smooth shaven pussy. His finger trails along the outer lips.

Due to the intense session, Faith can’t help but have a wide smile. Her body’s nerves have been set on high. A couple of chortles come forth. Then Faith feels a mix of torture with something else. Something that happened when a woman was touched there. Sparks. Tiny sparks form, but soon they catch and a flame ignites. It starts to grow.

Josh surprises her. He grabs her inner thigh.

The crab-like motion makes Faith break into hysterics.

“Eeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehe!”

But then Josh goes back. He touches Faith’s womanhood. His fingers rubbing with soft and slow teases.

Unable to stop herself, Faith moans.

Josh moves his hand like a pro. He hasn’t even done more than a little rubbing, but already Faith is moaning up a storm.

She feels the teases of his hand and she can’t help wanting him to slip his finger inside of her. To give her a good fingering. She’d been so alone. So very, very lonely. Faith hasn’t had anything or anyone to comfort her since Bryan has been gone. No one to sexually arouse her. And now here is this stallion of a male. He’s experienced and knows just how and where to touch a lady in order to make her feel like a real woman. She gets more into it. Her body accepts the pleasure it receives. The warmth in her building up and getting closer. Then… then… she feels something.

With her legs wide open, Josh has complete access to her. He uses this to his advantage. His finger ran along her slit and teased her clit. He plays with the most intense and pleasurable part of her pussy.

A mix of conflicting emotions fill Faith.

Giggles infiltrate moans. Her muscles tense. Her toes spasm. “Oh, no! Ohh, no!” Faith shakes her head in anticipation of what is coming next. “Ohhh, no!” The tips of all five of Josh’s fingers make contact with her womanhood and a flood of electrical signals run through Faith’s brain. Her mouth opens into a huge grin, and she lets out a full-throat laugh. “Ohhhh no!” She shouts right before the wave of pure hysteria comes crashing down upon her. “Nyahahahahahahah! OH-MY-GOD!”

Josh gives a cruel smile as he sees the effects he is having on Faith. But he isn’t done with her. While she pays attention to the hand on her crotch, she doesn’t see Josh use his other to go to her foot. His nails scribble along the bottom of her sole.

The causes Faith to do backflips. Her eyes light up going as wide as they can. Then she throws her head back and out cascades the loudest, the sexiest cachinnation Josh has ever heard. Faith wiggled her toes. Her body jerked causing large, bouncy tits to jiggle.

“Josh! Josh!” Faith yells his name. She yanks at her restraints. “It’s torture! It’s torture!” Faith exclaims.

“Do you want me to stop?” Josh asks.

The redhead knew all it would take is one word. She could have said. She should have said it. The only little word. She could have screamed the word yes. She could have felt and seen this whole thing as a non-consensual act. But that would’ve been a lie.

That simple touch between her legs felt so… felt so… good. Faith could feel it become hotter by the moment. It built up as his fingers continued to move along her most tender areas. The way he played with her clit was turning her on. It made her moan and made her body tremble at his touch. While at the same time, his nails scrapped along her sole sending shockwaves of ticklish torture into. And somehow even this amplifies her pleasure and turns her on even more than she had ever thought was possible. Those simple touches on her sole and pussy were the sexiest thing in the world to Faith right now. And she was getting closer. She wanted that to happen.

“Do you want me to stop?” Josh repeated.

She knew the truth. She knew what was happening to her. Worst of all, Faith knew that he knew what he was doing. How he was teasing her. He did it with such ease. Such skill. Such passion. Such… such… power. Faith knew she couldn’t lie. She had to speak her truth. She had to answer him. She needed it to happen.

“No,” she whispered trying to hide it in her laughter.

“What was that?” Josh asked knowing full well what she had said.

“No, I want you to touch me,” she said again a bit louder through her chuckling.

Josh again showed his sinister smile. That’s when his hand pulled away from her pussy.

Faith looked in shock. “NO! W-what’re you doing?” Her confusion and frustration hit at the same time. Why was this happening to her? Why would he do this when she was getting so close?

“Tell me you want me to touch you,” Josh commanded.

Instantly Faith complied. “I want you to touch me.”

Josh shook his head. “You can do better.”

“I want you to touch me!” Faith exclaimed.

“Better, but not enough. Tell me you want me to touch you.”

Faith swallowed. “I want you to touch me! Make me orgasm!”

He smirked. “Good girl,” Josh replied. His hand went back to her pussy and continued to tickle her clit.

Laughter filled the room. Josh continued to tease Faith over and over again. He caressed her pussy. Faith became more entranced in the moment. Josh’s fingers were magical. At one point, Faith’s eyes crossed. Bryan, her husband, had never been able to make her do that. Josh didn’t need to ask what she liked. He knew what she wanted. It was as if he could read her mind. He knew all the spots to touch on her body. Josh understood her body even better than Faith herself did. This may have crossed Faith’s mind and she might have wondered this if she wasn’t lost in a world of pleasurable laughter. Though every time she got close to the big bang, Josh could tell and he would halt tickling her clit. Though Josh kept tickling her feet, which kept her running hot. Faith was so sexually aroused and the orgasm denial made her extra frustrated. But it got worse every time it happened. All Faith could think about was getting off.

That’s when her eyes went to Josh’s crotch. The bugle in his boxers. That big bugle. Faith licked her lips. She wanted it. She needed it. She had to have it no matter what.

Josh’s fingers skittered along her sole and brought her back to reality laughing. He teasingly titillates her tender toes by going in between them. This sent Faith into orbit.

Faith had never laughed this hard in her life. Her stomach hurt. Her body was sweating profusely. She had cried due to the intense session. Her mind was being driven to the edge of insanity. The tickling was too much. The orgasm denial was too much. She needed to feel him inside her. She wanted his dick. And she wanted it badly.

Her eyes peered over at the photo of her and her loving husband, Bryan. For less than a second, Faith had a look of guilt as she saw the picture. Faith thinks, ‘Bryan… I’m sorry. But he’s... he’s... got my feet. My poor ticklish feet. And I’m just too ticklish.’ Faith tries to excuse what is happening, but deep down she knows what she really feels and it subtly comes out. Her eyes stare at the photo. Faith thinks, ‘I’m so horny. He’s so good. God, he’s so good. Bryan, forgive me… I… I… I want him to fuck me.’

Faith looks away from the photo and turns to Josh. Faith’s mind hits the edge of insanity. She is so hot. Her pussy yearns for release. Through her laughter Faith says, “Fuck me.”

Josh snickers. “Are you sure?”

“Yes!” Faith responds.

Josh keeps tickling her clit and her tender toes. “Tell me you’ll be my tickle slave for the rest of your life.”

Faith nods. “I’ll do it.”

“I think you can do better. Come on. Tell me what you want. Tell your master,” Josh commands.

“Please master, fuck me.”

“Still not enough. Do you want it or not? Now tell me who is the dominate one here? Who wants to be dominated? Who was right about all women wanting to be dominated? Come on, tell me,” Josh pushes.

Through her cackles of laughter, Faith answers. “OH MY GOD! Hahahahahahahah! Please! Hahahahahaha! M-master! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahaha!” Even though she is laughing her head off, Faith finds a way to speak. She can’t stand it anymore. She will say anything he desires. “Please master!! Hahahahahaha! I’ll do whatever you want! Aaahahahahahahaha! I’ll do anything!”

“Anything? Are you sure my tickle slave?” Josh questions.

“YES! Yesssssss! Hahahahahahahah! I’ll do anything! Hahahahahahaha! No more tickling! Hahahahaha! I can’t stand it! Hahahahahahaha! You win! You win! Hahahahahaha! You are the dominant one!

Josh smiles. “Do you want me to dominate you?”

“Hahahahahahahaha! Yes! I want you to dominate me!”

“Do you submit?” Josh asked.

“Ehehehehehehehahahahah! I submit! Hahahahaahhaaha! I submit!” Faith exclaims.

“Was I right? Do all women want to be dominated?” Josh interrogates.

Faith answers her master. “All women want to be dominated by men! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh god! Hahahahahahaha! Please fuck me! Hahahahaa! Please put your big dick inside me! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Are you sure?” Josh continued to tease her soles and clit with his fingers knowing it was driving her crazy.

“Oh fuck! Hahahahahahahahaha! I’m all yours! Hahahahahaha! I’ll be your tickle slave for the rest of my life! Hahahahahahahahha! Just fuck me! Hahahahahahahaha! I’m begging you! Hahahahaha! You are my master! You have all the power! You are the dominant one! Hahahahahahahahaha!” Faith continues to beg and plead. She says things she would have never said before tonight. The words come out of her without a single bit of hesitation. She roars in laughter and throughout her hysteria, she keeps begging Josh, her master, to take her. “I submit! I give up! Hahahaha! I can’t take it! Hahahahahah! Please! Hahahahahahaha! Mercy! Hahahahahaha! No more! I can’t stand being tickled anymore! You win! Hahahahahaha! I’m all yours! Hahahahahahaha!”

“What about your husband?”

Faith shakes her head. “I don’t care! Hahahahahaha! I don’t care about him! I don’t love him anymore!”

“Is that so? What are you going to do if I stop?”

“I’ll do anything! Hahahahaha! I’ll suck your dick every day! Hahahahahahah! I’ll let you tickle me every day! Hahahahahahahha! I’ll let you fuck me every day! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahahha! No more tickling! Hahahahahah! Just fuck me! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take it anymore!”

After listening to Faith beg and plead for mercy. Josh finally stops. He goes over and releases Faith from her bonds. Josh pulls down his boxers. He is hung like a horse.

Faith stares at his dick with excitement. She opens her legs.

Josh smiles. “Get on all fours,” he commands. “I’m going to fuck you doggy style.”

Faith complies with his demands. It is only a moment after that Faith feels her stallion enter inside of her. She gasps before letting out a loud moan.

Like in the animal world, Josh takes her from behind and utterly dominates the woman he slides his cock into.

Josh doesn’t start out slow and allow her to get used to it. Instead, he pounds into her like a jackhammer. He completely enters her over and over. His crotch smashing into Faith’s backend.

She closes her eyes. She grunts and moans with each powerful thrust from Josh.

The two sweaty bodies continue to go at. This is not a love making session between two partners. This is two people giving in to their deepest desires. This is sex between a man who has proven he is the ultimate dominating force, and a woman who has submitted to it through her natural instincts and emotions. Josh had fully won the bet. He had dominated Faith with tickling. It was such a powerful feeling in her. One she cannot deny. An animalistic urge she is unable to resist.

Faith yells his name. “Josh! Josh!” She screams, “Harder! Fuck me harder!” She moans, “Oh fuck! That feels so good!”

Josh doesn’t stop. He fucks her faster and harder. His breathing gets faster as he looks down at the woman he has dominated with a wicked smile.

Through the furious motion, Faith moaned louder and louder. Then it hits her. Fireworks went off. She then gave the loudest moan in her life. She orgasmed harder than she had ever orgasmed. She realizes that Josh is fucking her better than her husband ever has.

But it doesn't end. Josh keeps going. He continues to ram into her. He continues to push his cock all the way into her vagina. The only time Josh stops is to flip Faith over, puts her legs onto his shoulders, and enters her. His eyes staring down into hers, a way to again confirm that he was the dominant power.

“You belong to me now,” Josh grunts.

Faith says nothing as she is completely subservient now.

The sex lasts throughout the night.

Epilogue –

“Hey honey, how are you?” Faith asks.

“I’m doing good. How are you?” Bryan replies.

“O-hoho, you know. I’m doing well.” A tiny titter escapes Faith.

“That’s good,” Bryan says. He begins to talk about what has been going on at the job. How he has been working. And what it was like living in another country while working.

Faith is only partially listening. Every so often, she goes. “Uh huh, yeah.”

Bryan stops speaking as Faith starts giggling.

“Everything ok?” Bryan asks.

“Y-yes,” Faith says. “Hehehehehehe! Just something f-uh-unny on the tv. W-ha-what were you saying?”

“Well,” Bryan starts. “I wanted to call and tell you that my contact has been extended another year.”

“R-reheheeally?” Faith asks. “Well, that’s o-ok.”

Bryan takes a moment. “You aren’t mad?”

“Nope. I understand you are working. I totally understand.”

“Ok. Well, thank you for understanding and being a supportive partner. I appreciate it.” Bryan pauses. “How’s Josh?”

Faith smiles and through tiny giggles she says, “Josh is doing good. He’s been making me laugh every day. He…” she pauses. “Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Oh my god!” Faith roars with laughter.

Bryan sits there a bit nervous and unsure. “Everything good?”

Trying to calm herself, Faith says, “Yeah. Yeah. Funny thing on the tv. Couldn’t help myself. Josh is good.”

“That’s good. I’m glad everything is going well.” Bryan pauses. “You know, I miss when we would FaceTime. We haven’t done it in a long time. Maybe, we can do one sometime this weekend on my off day.”

“Oh, well… I don’t know. I’ve been busy,” Faith says. “I’m actually kind of tied up at that moment. Can we talk some other time?”

“Yeah, sure. Ok. Talk to you soon.”

“Buh-bye,” Faith replies.

“I love y-” Bryan tries to say.

The phone disconnects.

Josh is holding the phone next to Faith’s ear. He was the one who pushed the disconnect button. Faith is tied up on the bed. Josh puts the phone on the nightstand. His other hand had been tickling Faith’s feet.

“There, now that that is over. Where were we?” Josh says. “Oh right. I was going to tickle the shit out of you my little tickle slut.” His fingers go to Faith’s tender flesh.

“Hahahahahahahahhahaha! You were a-al-already hahahaha t-tickling the shit out of me! I hehehehehehehe was laughing while he was on the phone,” Faith responds. Her feet flex as Josh’s nimble fingers run along her soles. “Ohohohoho hahahahahahahahaha! It tickles! Hahahahaha! My feet are so ticklish! Hahahahahahahahahha! You know how sensitive I am there!”

“Oh, I do, and I’m going to tickle these feet all I want my little tickle slave,” Josh says.

“Gahahahahahahahaha! Yes master! Hahahahahahaha! Tickle me! Hahahahahahaha! Tickle my feet!” Faith exclaims loudly.

Josh is running his hands along her feet making her laugh as he tickles her.

The redhead squirms in her ties position.

She is eight months pregnant.

For the last year, everyday Faith has done anything and everything Josh asked of her. She does as she promised. Every day she sucks his dick. Every day she is tied up and tickled before being fucked by Josh. He does her in the front, in the back. Anywhere he wants, when he wants, however he wants.

The picture of Bryan and Faith has been moved to the guest bedroom, the room Josh should’ve been using. All of Bryan’s stuff has been moved to the guest bedroom. Josh has now moved into the main bedroom with Faith.
In the beginning, after Faith had been dominated by Josh. Faith had thought, ‘Why Bryan?! Why did you let him stay here with me alone? Why did you tell him that he could stay at my home, the house I own, with me, your wife, alone while you were away?’ She would close her eyes. She blamed her loving husband for everything. She blamed Bryan who did not know about the secret Faith had kept from him about his best friend. It was easier for Faith to blame her husband than to see her truth of what she had become. Now, she doesn’t think it. In fact, her actions with Bryan are nothing more than a show.

Though Josh and Faith have copious amounts of sex, and live in the same house, share the same bed, and are having a baby. The two are not in love. Faith doesn’t love Bryan anymore. Though, she doesn’t love Josh either. Even if she is having his child. Josh is still the cocky, arrogant, sexist prick he has been. He loves to hit on Faith. He smacks her on the ass multiple times a day. He makes her do such things as cooking, cleaning, and other household work. This doesn’t bother Faith one bit. She knows Josh is her master. Though she has never loved him, she is addicted to him. For the last year, Faith has had the best sex in her life. Her favorite thing is to get tickled by Josh before they have sex, and she loves it even more when he tickles her while they are having sex. This tickling and fucking every day led to the situation with her now being pregnant.

And once again, like it has happened for many nights, after having getting off the phone with Bryan. Josh tickles Faith before sex. The two fuck like crazy. Finally orgasming, the two finish.

Tired Faith rests in the bed. Josh sees his phone vibrate. He knows it is his dad. He picks it up and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

“Hey,” Josh says.

“Hey Josh, I wanted to call you and tell you that I’m impressed with Bryan,” His father says. “You were right, he was the perfect candidate for this position.”

“Oh, that’s great,” Josh replies.

“I’ve decided, since you gave such a great recommendation, and because you haven’t caused any more problems for me. I am going to restore your trust fund, and you will be put back into my will.”

Josh smiles. “Great. I’m so glad to hear that.”

“Yes,” his father says. “I’m not sure how long we will need to be here. I’m thinking the job could go on for two, maybe three more years.”

“I see. Sounds tough.”

“It is. Well, anyway, I just wanted to call and let you know. You can get your money whenever you want.”

“Thanks dad,” Josh says. The two hang up. Josh smiles. His plan has worked. He turns and slowly opens the door. It has all gone perfectly. He stares at Faith. He has been able to conquer one of the most beautiful women in the world. He has tricked his best friend into leaving him with her. Bryan has his doubts, but he is too afraid to say anything, too scared to know the truth. What Bryan doesn’t know is that Josh had been planning this from the moment he laid eyes onto Faith.

Josh stared at Faith’s naked body as she laid on the bed sleeping. Her bare feet and large boobs which had grown caught his eye. Josh had already tickled Faith into giving him the house. Though she had hinted about a safety deposit box her aunt had left her with valuables. Josh smiled. Maybe he’d tickle her into giving him that too. Josh snickered. Her feet and boobs had become so much more ticklish since she’d become pregnant, and Josh loved milking her like the cow he believed she was.

Josh always had a plan to get with the women he meets. It is why people call him, ‘Mister Steal your girl.’ Josh can’t help but like the nickname. He is a true alpha male. The most dominant person ever to live. Not a single person is more dominant. He always finds a way to get whatever he wants, no matter what. Now, he has it all. Well… there was always more to get. And it was Josh’s plan to take everything. He’d take everything he could from Bryan. He took his wife, and would soon destroy Bryan and Faith’s lives completely. He’d take everything from Faith just like he’d done with other women. He owned her. He was her master. And she would always be his forever. She would never be free. Not for the rest of her life. He would own her and everything else.

An idea comes to Josh's mind. Maybe he should share all the videos he has taken of Faith and him with Bryan. A way to show him how much he has dominated his wife.

Amazing!!! Thank you so much for this story. One of my instant all time favorites!

Great build up with just enough character development to make it interesting. But Chapter 9 was a masterpiece. Thanks for a super sexy story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back