• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Bar in Dallas is still open after two years!

That's cool and everything, but...

From the website:

We specialize in slow, deliberate, sigh inducing movements and caressing, not those which would cause a squirm or shriek.

Their perfect Yelp! rating:

Not the kind of yelp many on here are looking for :laughhard:

Yes, if you go on their FB and even suggest some kind of kink -like the idiot who asked, and then recommended, that he be strapped to the table, in multiple posts- they’ll shoot you down.

Dallas has plenty of bars, Asian spas & ‘outcall services’; there are so many ways in Big D to die in laughing, screaming orgasm than harassing the only gentle-touch massage business in the county. Drew70 even posted a story some years ago about getting tickled at a legit massage place on Central Expressway.

Clearly, anyone who reads any of the material about them, whether their website, social media or news coverage sees that they don’t want a reputation as a sexual arousal shop. The question is whether their services would be fun to try. I suspect so, at least to me.

Also, provided you conduct yourself in a respectful, professional way, who knows what a particular practitioner would do once you’re alone.

I’m mostly surprised that this place still exists after two years. I’d be curious to know their percentage of repeat business vs. first time customers, as well as, like is sometimes the case with bartender/waiters, whether there’s any effort to hire attractive practitioners.

Clearly, anyone who reads any of the material about them, whether their website, social media or news coverage sees that they don’t want a reputation as a sexual arousal shop. The question is whether their services would be fun to try. I suspect so, at least to me.

Also, provided you conduct yourself in a respectful, professional way, who knows what a particular practitioner would do once you’re alone.

I’m mostly surprised that this place still exists after two years. I’d be curious to know their percentage of repeat business vs. first time customers, as well as, like is sometimes the case with bartender/waiters, whether there’s any effort to hire attractive practitioners.

As noted by others, there are a ton of places in Dallas to get your rocks off in your particular way; this place has made a point of saying it's not that kind of place.
Why is it so important to bother a vanilla business?

“Bother.” Ha!

This sounds like projection. My words were “conduct yourself in a respectful, professional way.” If you’re next going to comment back and explain to me how I’m incapable of doing that (because you know me so well… you can just tell), I won’t be responding further. &#55357;&#56846;

“Bother.” Ha!

This sounds like projection. My words were “conduct yourself in a respectful, professional way.” If you’re next going to comment back and explain to me how I’m incapable of doing that (because you know me so well… you can just tell), I won’t be responding further. ��

I make no assumptions about your capabilities; your idea was to go into that establishment and somehow convince them to help you get your rocks off, when that’s clearly not their intent. From the layout and their own words, what you’d be after is not what they’re about.

Why is it so important to bother a vanilla business?

...at this point, I'm convinced that forcing/tricking others into indulging their fetish is more of a fetish than the actual fetish for a good chunk of this community.

...at this point, I'm convinced that forcing/tricking others into indulging their fetish is more of a fetish than the actual fetish for a good chunk of this community.

I'd say that's a valid theory.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back