• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You need a reminder (Male tickled in stocks)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on PATREON to have access to all 12 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/you-need-75110093

You need a reminder 1.pngYou need a reminder 2.png

-I hope you're comfortable in there, dear, because I assure you that you're going to spend a long, long time in there.

-Oh please... How many more times am I going to have to apologize for you to get over your anger?

-I'm not really angry, I expected that just like last year, and the previous one... And the previous one you would forget about our anniversary again.

-But I...

-Yes yes yes yes... I also expected you to try to fix it with a lot of apologies.

-Aaaaaahahahaha noooo! stop with the nails.

-You like? I went to the beauty salon yesterday specifically to get them ready for this...

-Okay OK! Im sohohohohorry.

-Do you like what was going to be my gift to you dear? I trust that by now you have realized that struggling is completely useless, you are not going to get out of there until I want to. If you hadn't been such a bad boy, instead of a corrective you could be enjoying your new toy right now with me tied up in it, just like I am enjoying you.

-Pleahahahaseeee IM SOHOHORRY.

-Well, a little break before the main course... Do you know what day it is today?

-Our anniversary

-Very good genius, that's obvious... November 25... Well, let's make sure that next year you don't forget.

-Bunny please I assure you that next year I will not forget.

-Not Bunny tonight. Tonight you will refer to me as Mistress, and what I don't forget is that you told me exactly that last year, and the year before... And now you little shit, repeat: "November 25 is our anniversary."

-November 25th is our anniversaahahahary... No no! Wahahahahait.

-Very good... I think you've got it, now you're going to repeat it a thousand times, I'm going to count them while I play with your feet... As long as you forget just once, or you try to ask for mercy, or say anything other than what I have ordered you to say, you will have to start over from scratch.

Wow, if it seems that G8M is also able to enter the immobilizer... At least as well as the strategically placed camera, it is able to hide the imperfections that arise, when trying to use a prop that was not designed for this character. I hope you like it, especially those who asked me for more male tickling.

When in doubt, and just in case, I advice that in the context of the story, all this is agreed upon by both parties, but it is very possible that if the guy renounces his punishment, this time the girl will send him to hell.

I think I could build those stocks. It would be expensive though getting steel tubing that big. Plastic maybe, but I dont think that plastic would hold up

Love these delicious positions your girls put these guys in.

Can you make such a work with much longer, red nails too?:)

Of course, I've already tried it, but many times when you see materialized what looks great in your head, the result is not as good as you imagined.

Nice one, love the possition. Thank you for sharing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back