• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the Italian Tickling Community

JamesBondage86

Haven't posted anything for a while, but I'm still here. :)

Lately, in Italy we've put much effort to empower the tickling community, both online and offline, and I'm proud to say that this effort is giving results.

We started running some pages on social media, in which we talk about tickling to people both into tickling and not.

Also, we founded a chat on Discord that we use to know each other and to plan gatherings. Thanks to this server, recently we managed to do a gathering in Milan with about 50 people, which is a record, considering that we are a niche and that when we usually meet up we are not more than 15-20 people.

The main language on our server is Italian for obvious reasons, but we now have started some separated channels in which English language is mandatory, so that the many people from abroad knocking on our door can finally start joining us.

This is the link to join the server:

https://discord.gg/wB6QajNXyC

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER! Since the people into this server usually share personal stuff, we decided that any user must be verified in order to have access to the chat, and that the verification is done by sending a selfie to the moderators or the admin of that server. Rules and details can be read once you click on the link, or via PM to me if you are curious.

We hope that at some point it would be possible to organize some european gathering.

Have fun!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back