• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever have a “must tickle” or “find out if they’re ticklish” list…?

I keep a list of people in my life that I know are ticklish / aren't ticklish / I've tickled / Have tickled me / ones that 'got away'.

It's nice for reminiscing (it's surprising what you forget) and sometimes for comparing lees/lers to see what's worked best/worst in terms of tickle technique or in terms of tactics to bring tickling into the conversation/make it happen.

Heck yeah! I remembered back when Facebook had fun groups, I had a crush in High School who joined a page that was something like “If you tickle my feet, I’m not responsible for your injuries”. I found a couple other people I was familiar with in that group so those confirms we’re good to know.

It sounds creepy but I slightly wonder for almost everyone I know and keep a mental log for if I find out. It's just interesting to know.

I don't really have a list but I always remember it when someone I know mentions being ticklish. I certainly make a mental note of it. It's kind of a secret guilty pleasure

Last edited:
With a doubt!!! I know which friends of mine are ticklish, where they are ticklish and the last time I tickled them….. it’s all a mental note :). Of course everytime I meet someone new whi I’m attracted to I look forward to the time I get the opportunity to test their ticklishness &#55357;&#56833;

With a doubt!!! I know which friends of mine are ticklish, where they are ticklish and the last time I tickled them….. it’s all a mental note :). Of course everytime I meet someone new whi I’m attracted to I look forward to the time I get the opportunity to test their ticklishness ��

How do you go about finding out?
Especially if it’s a friend (not romantic)

Not a list specifically, but I certainly have curiosity about certain people. I’m blessed with quite a few female friends - just friends - who I’ve found out are ticklish over the years, and currently have two colleagues I’m very curious about.

That said, I can be talking to a woman while doing something as innocent as walking my dogs and I’ll wonder if she’s ticklish or not!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Not a list specifically, but I certainly have curiosity about certain people. I’m blessed with quite a few female friends - just friends - who I’ve found out are ticklish over the years, and currently have two colleagues I’m very curious about.

That said, I can be talking to a woman while doing something as innocent as walking my dogs and I’ll wonder if she’s ticklish or not!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Can I ask how you found out about your friends?

What makes you curious about your colleagues?

Is there a way to find out…?

My guess is no….

How do you go about finding out?
Especially if it’s a friend (not romantic)

Well 1st I have to have a basic rapport with someone and then have the opportunity to tickle her. For instance if we’re at a party and she has her shoes off….. I just come up with a reason to tickle her &#55357;&#56842;

Can I ask how you found out about your friends?

What makes you curious about your colleagues?

Is there a way to find out…?

My guess is no….
Sometimes I’d just casually drop the ‘t’ word into conversation and see if they bit or not. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The subject of kinks and things came up in conversation at times, and with those I felt comfortable enough telling I did. It more often than not made them curious instead of repulsed, and sometimes would lead to them indulging me.

As for my two colleagues it’s pretty unlikely I’ll ever find out! We get on well and banter a bit, but we’re working from home the majority of the time and so there’s not much physical interaction. A man can imagine, though!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back