• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC Visit, Improved Pain, Waiting, And, Productivity

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross got to OKC on Sunday night. Ross had dinner with Fritz and Steve, and then went to the hotel to sleep.

Ross's pain symptoms from his migraines were on and off. There were some points of the day that he felt fine, and others in which he had pain. Yet, Ross's pain was not painful or severe enough to have to postpone and or cancel the trip.

On Monday, Ross, Fritz, and Steve went to the fields to meet with 200 investors. Ross sat rather quietly as Fritz, Steve and the foreman went through the specifics of the oil and gas. Some of the investors had been referred by a law firm of a friend of Alan Hell. The investors were very impressed, and seventy five signed up with commitments of $100,000 each on the spot.

On the way back to OKC, Fritz said. "Sir, if we have a good day tomorrow, I would appreciate if you would be on a flight out of here tomorrow night. I know that you are fighting it, and if we have two good days in a row, that is more than enough"

Ross cackled. "Partner, I'm okay. Why am I suddenly being asked to leave after two days if I have not said a word about my health?" Ross asked, pointedly but respectfully.

"Not saying a word is just the point, Sir Ross C. I know that you have not had your shot yet, and wont or cant for almost a month. I would like you close to home where you can rest" Fritz said.

"Sir Fritz, you are beginning to sound like a woman who I share a bed with" Ross said again calmly and respectfully.

Fritz sighed. "Fine, let's see what happens tomorrow, and then we will decide:" Fritz said.

Ross ate, read some paperwork, went back to the hotel, and dozed off.

Within an hour, his phone rang.

"Er, is there any reason you have not called to check in, oil boy" Kayley said, calmly but pointedly.

Ross sighed. "Oh My God! Maybe I was exhausted from flying and working all day, and forgot to call? Maybe I met with people to sell us a huge company? How do you know why I did not call?" Ross fired back, not with intent to fight, but clearly annoyed.

"When are you coming home?" Kayley said.

"Next week! I am going to Vegas after this to gamble a large sum of money and maybe meet up with some hookers!" Ross clipped.

"The money I could give a fuck about. The hookers if I ever find that out I will cut your balls off, and if you dont come home, I will track you down and do it!" Kayley said.

"I was kidding about the Vegas and the hookers. When am I coming home for real? Either late tomorrow night or the following night, depending on if I stay for one or two shows. As always I will let you know, okay?" Ross said calmly and seriously.

"Okay, I will let you sleep, and we will talk tomorrow" Kayley said.

"We will, Goodnight, teacher" Ross said.

"Good night, market boy" Kayley said.

Ross fell asleep, awakened the next morning, ate breakfast, and then went to the fields with Fritz and Steve. This time, one hundred people joined them. The usual happened. Lecture, explanation, investment requirement, and such. This time, thirty people signed up. The second day was disappointing, but All total they had signed more than 100 investors. Ross had a headache, and knew he should play it safe.

"Guys, I think that I should be prudent and leave tonight. I'm going to hop on say a 5 pm plane so I can be home by midnight. My head does hurt. This way I can rest tomorrow, and then go back to war at my office: "Ross said.

"We will see you in a couple of weeks?" Fritz said.

"No more than a month" Ross said.

Ross made a 530 plane, texted Kayley, and was taken to the airport.

Ross's head hurt, but not as badly as it had, and he was glad and satisfied that he had a productive trip.

Ross slept and ate a bit on the plane home. The flight after changeover landed in JFK at 1130, and Ross was home at midnight,

Kayley was half out on the couch, and her bare soles were sticking out from under the covers. Instead of kissing her, Ross, ran an index finger down Kayley;'s bare soles, which caused her to jump.

"Oh My God! Market and Oil Boy! Can you not give me a simple kiss hello without doing that?" Kayley clipped, half joking and half serious.

"Sorry, teacher. Do you want me to sleep here, or do you want to sleep here?" Ross asked.

"Neither, both of us to bed, but cool it with the foot tickling!" Kayley warned.

Ross undressed, Ross and Kayley got into bed, and fell away sleeping.

The next morning, Ross was awakened, by a call on his cell phone.

The call was from the RossShell office.

Was the purpose or reason for the call positive or negative?

That would be seen.

Ross is holding up well for a man who needs his next Botox shot and can't get it.

"Next week! I am going to Vegas after this to gamble a large sum of money and maybe meet up with some hookers!" Ross clipped.
It is not wise for a married man to make jokes about adultery under any circumstances.

Ross should put his cellphone into silent mode when he is going to sleep.

Ross has no choice. He does not want to lie down and curl up in bed for a month waiting for the shot.

Ross keeps his phone on because he needs to be available for his aged father.

I see your point why Ross should not make jokes about hookers.

More to come within 24 hours.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back