• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickle model is the biggest glass cannon/can dish it out but can’t take it?

nickoman26157

They say the most ruthless, merciless lers are often the most ticklish! Who is the best example of this?

My vote would be Tasha from TA. Such a skilled Ler and yet a gust of wind would tickle her to insanity.

Tasha for sure. Charlee Chase was another one, and what I remember about both her and Tasha was that their bellybuttons were real weak spots for them. Charlee though let hers get tickled more often than Tasha did.

Another good one was Keri Spectrum. Real tough girl type and very good at tickling, and everything on her was a weak spot.

Last edited:
She's not super known, but Tickle Kitty claims to be a vicious tickler, but when the feather is on the other foot, she's in tears before long. She does seem to end up in some extensive situations haha. 315985E8-B5F0-47FF-B2BF-8290104A33AA.JPG

Glass cannon... That's a great term.
Easily Brooke from TA. She definitely had a glass jaw, as they say.

I love this question. Tasha is up there simply because she was ridiculously ticklish. Brooke too, especially with the contrast in her personalities - super evil as a ler, super submissive as a lee.

Gia of ParadiseVision, Sara Lee of RealTickling, Kaylee of RealTickling.

Very ticklish, yet also very sadistic and skilled lers.

In my personal oppinion, Chelsea Zinn is the one. She likes to be cruell af as a tickler, but begs like a pussy when it's her turn.

Ayla Sky from UK Tickling. An evil ler yet she can barely take the slightest touch on her own skin.

I'm not a connoisseur of the genre but Keri Spectrum is definitely in the running: absolutely brutal tickler -- I'd be petrified if she set her sights on me -- but legitimately can't handle being on the receiving end for even a few seconds.

Gia of ParadiseVision, Sara Lee of RealTickling, Kaylee of RealTickling.

Very ticklish, yet also very sadistic and skilled lers.

VERY good call on Gia of ParadiseVision - merciless cruel tickler and great taunter, could not take it herself (the buried in sand scene for example)

Tasha for sure. Charlee Chase was another one, and what I remember about both her and Tasha was that their bellybuttons were real weak spots for them. Charlee though let hers get tickled more often than Tasha did.

Another good one was Keri Spectrum. Real tough girl type and very good at tickling, and everything on her was a weak spot.

This is a great topic! I can speak on a personal bases being a Ler multiple times for Keri Spectrum, Catherine Foxx & Bella Ink. All brutal Lers, especially Keri, but equally as, if not more sensitive Lees, in my opinion. I can even dig up pics of sessions if some of you are interested. I would also add to this list Brooke from TA, Taylor Raz & Dre Hazel - none of whom I had session experience with unfortunately.

I'm surprised Kelly Lynn Sage hasn't come up yet. She genuinely enjoys tickle torturing other girls in her Tickle Abuse and Tickle Intensive videos, but the ones where she gets tickled she you still can't help pitying her a little a bit when she begs in her high pitched voice

This is a great topic! I can speak on a personal bases being a Ler multiple times for Keri Spectrum, Catherine Foxx & Bella Ink. All brutal Lers, especially Keri, but equally as, if not more sensitive Lees, in my opinion. I can even dig up pics of sessions if some of you are interested. I would also add to this list Brooke from TA, Taylor Raz & Dre Hazel - none of whom I had session experience with unfortunately.

I’d be very curious to see pictures of these sessions! Surreal seeing these models in videos online, and to know that they actually sessioned privately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VERY good call on Gia of ParadiseVision - merciless cruel tickler and great taunter, could not take it herself (the buried in sand scene for example)

So I remember having seen that one....which ones have her as a tickler? Tickling paradise doesn't have a website but has a loyal fans now.

And also the Stranded in the Desert and her in the stocks clips.

If only she did most of the tickling there. I like Kamiano, but the sales would have skyrocketed a great deal more with Gia as head tickler there. We'll never get such production again, probably. What if Gia got to tickle Chynna or Jenny? A question we all would love to know the answer to.

Last edited:
I don't know if she is a particularly vicious tickler, KKQing. She's basically a light-skinned Tasha.

I would have to say keri spectrum evil tickler especially in her tickle wrestle videos but I've noticed if you get her on her hips/belly she's a goner great laugh as well

Makes sense that the most skilled and evil ticklers tend to be the most ticklish also.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back