• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickle model is the biggest glass cannon/can dish it out but can’t take it?

I’d be very curious to see pictures of these sessions! Surreal seeing these models in videos online, and to know that they actually sessioned privately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do. I also got several PMs about Keri, so I will definitely post some pics of my session with her later on today.

Mia McKinley. Don’t know what studio she’s from. She’s almost hypocritical with her giving it but not taking it

Ayla Sky with UK Tickling probably has the most ticklish pits I've ever seen.

So I remember having seen that one....which ones have her as a tickler? Tickling paradise doesn't have a website but has a loyal fans now.

Cop Kitchy Koo is one of her best; she does a lot of teasing.

I'm not sure you'd consider her a ruthless "ler" per say, but Nikki Brooks def cannot handle intense upperbody tickles for Certain!

Just curious, what is glass cannon?

Evil tickler who cannot take it herself. Perhaps you when you get revenge, in other words. Fully knowing how it feels and how much of a torture it can be, yet more relentless than a tickler who isn't ticklish at all. The epitome of evil.

(And this happens to be my 666th post. Coincidence much? :devil:)

A glass cannon. It's a gaming term for someone who can dish out a lot of damage, but also has low hitpoints and resistance. Not a gamer myself, though (unless it's tickling games with women).

Evil tickler who cannot take it herself. Perhaps you when you get revenge, in other words. Fully knowing how it feels and how much of a torture it can be, yet more relentless than a tickler who isn't ticklish at all. The epitome of evil.

(And this happens to be my 666th post. Coincidence much? :devil:)

A glass cannon. It's a gaming term for someone who can dish out a lot of damage, but also has low hitpoints and resistance. Not a gamer myself, though (unless it's tickling games with women).

I see, thanks for explaining in so much detail :D

I'm surprised Kelly Lynn Sage hasn't come up yet. She genuinely enjoys tickle torturing other girls in her Tickle Abuse and Tickle Intensive videos, but the ones where she gets tickled she you still can't help pitying her a little a bit when she begs in her high pitched voice

I think some of that can be attributed to "over acting" a lil bit. In my humble opinion

Not a specific tickle model but Mz. Berlin won’t even consider being tickled in a scene.

Yeah, Brooke at TA is my favorite, in that her anxiety seems to drip "oh shit, I shoulda been nicer to the ticklees....," though she's not exactly the most sadistic, way less than Tasha. Kinda hot when the Tickling From Boston guy tickles dominatrixes, which is along these lines, particularly the MILF-age ones.

Yeah, Brooke at TA is my favorite, in that her anxiety seems to drip "oh shit, I shoulda been nicer to the ticklees....," though she's not exactly the most sadistic, way less than Tasha. Kinda hot when the Tickling From Boston guy tickles dominatrixes, which is along these lines, particularly the MILF-age ones.

To your point, Brooke who is also 1 of my favorites all time, admitted she can't stand being tickled in a short interview with Tommy. She's too ticklish she says.

Last edited:
Alexis Capri is really legendary to me. But there are also a lot of other models from adult videos hotdose.com who i like. Not only their body but also their acting, yes it is difficult to do an adult movie and thus you have to be a real professional. For us this is just a sex, but for them it is a job, and i like models who do their job with high quality. This is it. And of course doing tickling things is much harder in my opinion, so this is hard

Last edited:
They say the most ruthless, merciless lers are often the most ticklish! Who is the best example of this?

My vote would be Tasha from TA. Such a skilled Ler and yet a gust of wind would tickle her to insanity.

Tasha, Kelli and Mandy at Tickle Abuse would definitely be up their I think.

Mia McKinley. Don’t know what studio she’s from. She’s almost hypocritical with her giving it but not taking it

I know she did alot of good videos at Tickle Central back in the day.

I recently bought & downloaded a classic clip from Bleufetish in which a busty Dominatrix called Mistress Diva tickles the topless upper body of a blond model named Lucky. There is lots of sexy tickling and teasing, with lots of attention paid to nipples. When I watch it, I can't help fantasizing about a revenge session for this pair, or, better yet, having Diva at my mercy. https://l.clips4sale.com/clip/10110

I'm surprised Kelly Lynn Sage hasn't come up yet. She genuinely enjoys tickle torturing other girls in her Tickle Abuse and Tickle Intensive videos, but the ones where she gets tickled she you still can't help pitying her a little a bit when she begs in her high pitched voice

Yeah, I agree on Kelli Lynn Sage. She has alot of fun tickling and teasing other girls (and guys) in her Tickle Abuse and Tickle Intensive videos. But definitely hates to be teased and tickled herself.

I would add Claire Adams to the mix, mostly dominant and cruel ler, but recently I found 2 clips from from FM Concepts. She goes crazy from the slightest touch.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back