• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under Her Palm F/M (Part 2)

Sherbet Riley

Hi all. Before diving into the story, I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and comments on part 1. I've only ever written for myself and it's brought me no small amount joy to see some of you embrace this story the way you have thus far. I can't promise a timely follow-up, but I hope to post more of my stuff soon. I appreciate you all and hope you enjoy the continuation - which, let's be honest, finally gets to the good stuff. Without further ado...

Under Her Palm - Part 2

Less than an hour later Teddy was walking through the front door of Amy’s apartment. It was spacious, or at least far larger than any apartment Teddy had ever been able to afford. Amy gave him a little tour of the place before offering him a tea and inviting him to sit with her on the couch. Teddy was practically vibrating with excitement. He didn’t know where this might lead or if anything would even happen, but he knew there was nowhere else he’d rather be. Just the possibility of being at Amy’s mercy again made him tremble with adrenaline.

Sitting together on the couch, their hands warmed by mugs of tea, Amy got down to business. She sat with her socked feet tucked under her as she idly played with the string of her tea bag, watching Teddy closely as she talked.

“Now, there are a few ways we can go about this. Usually this is where I give a little interview prior to a session. I ask the client about their likes and dislikes, their limits, what sort of fantasy they’re going for. But with you it’s different because, well, we have history.”

“Right.”

For whatever reason, Amy was suddenly shy. Maybe she’d sobered up enough to feel weird about inviting Teddy over. Maybe it just felt more real now that they were in her apartment. But despite her dip in confidence, she still projected a practiced and considered ease with the situation. “So I guess the question is, what do you want? We’ve established that you want tickles. But when I say that, what comes to mind?”

Teddy had to think about it. He’d never really thought it through before. When he’d pleasure himself it was never just one fantasy he’d linger on. It was more like flipping channels, imaging a variety of scenarios where he’d be at the mercy of whatever woman he desired at the time. Sometimes he’d imagine himself hog-tied on the floor, being tickled by a stern nanny who’d piggy his toes until he cried. Other times he was being raspberried by a heavy-set Indian woman who would tease his ears with feathers while cooing at him affectionately. Occasionally he imagined himself being tickled by a clown, her fingers teasing under his arms as she tried to coax him into revealing sensitive information. But he didn’t have the time or inclination to disclose all of this to Amy just yet. Teddy was worried he might scare her off if he did.

“Oh, I don’t know,” he said, barely able to make eye contact with her. They were both feeling bashful now, it seemed. He’d never been able to verbalize his ticklish desires before tonight; it would take some getting used to. “I don’t need – I’m not expecting anything elaborate, I just want you to…well, you know. I was hoping maybe it could be like it was before. I just…I like the way you tickled me. It’s fun.”

Amy nodded thoughtfully and sipped her tea, rubbing her socked toes with her free hand.

“Okay. I think I know what to do.”

“You do?”

Amy nodded again. “Uh huh. Give me five minutes.”

With that she took a sip of her tea and stood up from the couch. She gave Teddy a quick peck on the cheek before walking away and disappearing around the corner, leaving him alone on her couch.

Teddy could barely contain himself now. It was all he could do to not start touching himself right then and there. He sipped his tea and waited for Amy to call for him, his foot bouncing with anticipation as his mind raced, wondering what she was up to in the next room. After what felt like an eternity, he finally heard Amy’s voice summon him from down the hall.

“Teddy? Teddy, can you come here please?”

Teddy couldn’t have gotten up from that couch fast enough. He followed Amy’s voice around the corner to find a small pile of clothes waiting for him on the carpeted floor: a baby blue t-shirt, white athletic socks, and dark blue pajama pants. On top was a small note card that simply read: “Wear Me”.

Teddy quickly got changed, folding up his clothes and leaving them in a neat pile on a nearby chair.

“Teddy? Don’t make me come looking for youuu…” Amy sing-songed from down the hall.

“Coming!”

Teddy could spot a door left ajar near the end of the hall. He walked toward it tentatively. It smelled vaguely of incense and…baby powder? The soft carpet dampened the sounds of his socked footsteps as he reached the cracked door and gave it a little shove.

The door slowly swung open to reveal Amy sitting in a plush, blue armchair near the window. Aside from the chair the room was sparsely furnished. Boxes sat unopened in the corner and an IKEA standing desk took up space against the wall, covered in a mess of tangled wires arranged around a dark and dusty monitor. It looked as though Amy was still unpacking from a recent move. But of course, these are not the details that caught Teddy’s eye.

Amy had taken off her top, revealing a pink, lacey bra that could barely contain her prodigious breasts. Her hands rested on the armrests, palms down. Her lime green nails contrasted with the deep blue of the chair, like specks of algae floating atop a calm, dark lake. Her legs were crossed at the ankle, her socked heels pressing deep into the carpet. Her feet swayed back and forth like a metronome as Teddy stepped into the room.

Teddy’s heart began to race. Amy’s face was calm, almost predatory, as she watched Teddy walk into her trap. She cleared her throat and spoke softly with an edge of authority.

“Close the door.”

Teddy did as he was told. He felt a pang of anxiety ricochet through his gut as he heard the door click shut behind him. There was no backing out now. He didn’t know what to do with his hands or where to stand. Was he supposed to come to her? There was nowhere else for him to sit, and it felt presumptuous to just –

“Is there something you’d like to tell me?” Amy asked.

Teddy was confused. Was this part of it? “What do you mean?”

“I think you know exactly what I mean, young man,” Amy said. “You broke your promise.”

Ah, Teddy realized, this was part of it. “What promise?”

Amy shook her head and tsk’d like a disappointed schoolmarm who’d caught him stealing goldfish during recess. “I can smell it on you from here. Come closer.”

Teddy took a few steps toward the chair, suddenly unsure of himself. He knew he wanted this and had fantasized about it repeatedly. But now that he was actually here it dawned on him that he was actually going to be tickled. It should have been obvious. After all, he and Amy had explicitly discussed it. But it had been years since anyone had really tickled him.

Sure, past girlfriends had poked him from time to time. But when he’d baited them into actually tickling him – whether in retaliation to his own offensive or on occasion during foreplay – they lacked the skill and effectiveness to really scratch that itch for Teddy. There was never any real technique. They didn’t know where to focus their attention, how much pressure to apply, how to tease and build suspense. Each time he’d been underwhelmed by their efforts. But thinking back now on just how often Amy had been able to reduce him to tears, how effective she had been as a playful tormenter, Teddy was suddenly nervous. Did he really know what he was getting himself into?

“That’s far enough. Kneel.”

Teddy knelt before the chair, feeling the carpet give way under his knees. He didn’t know where to look.

“Look at me,” Amy commanded.

Well, that answered that question. Teddy looked up at Amy, sitting on her soft throne. She pouted at him. Not mad, just disappointed. She leaned forward and sniffed the air. “You’ve been smoking.”

Teddy played along, trying to put himself back in his old role of the disobedient boy who’d crossed his Auntie Amy. “No I didn’t…”

“Don’t lie to me. I can smell it on you. I’m very disappointed in you, young man.”

“I’m sorry.” It came out barely above a whisper. His voice was softer than he’d intended, sounding not unlike a chastened child who knew he’d messed up. It was alarming to Teddy just how quickly he’d regressed into his role. Looking up at Amy now, she appeared much larger than she had before. Part of that was the angle, sure. Teddy was looking up at her from the floor, but it went beyond that. While it was true that Teddy now stood nearly 6 inches taller than Amy, she still held a lot of power over him. The role she had played in the development of his most potent fantasies meant she’d loomed quite large in his imagination. And there she was, sitting before him, looming larger still.

“You promised Auntie that you would never, ever smoke? Do you remember that?”

“Yes…”

She dug her nails into the armrest, ever so lightly dragging them against the fabric on either side. He could hear the light skritch they made as she flexed and curled her fingers. She was warming them up for what came next.

“Yes what?”

Teddy swallowed. “Yes Auntie Amy. I’m sorry.”

Amy sighed and shook her head. “I’m afraid that isn’t good enough. You broke your promise to Auntie. I’m going to have to punish you. Otherwise, how else will you learn?”

Skritch…Skritch…Skritch…

He was watching her nails, hypnotized by their movement. He knew it was only a matter of time before they’d be turned on him, but he didn’t know where she might strike first. Or when. Already it was becoming difficult to hide his excitement. Just the threat of those green nails was enough to arouse him to a level he’d rarely experienced before. The sound only made the suspense more unbearable. It sounded like the skritches was coming from inside his skull. He shivered.

Amy gave him a pitying look. Her fingers stopped moving but her nails stayed poised on the armrests. The threat remained. “Awww, baby bear, you’re trembling…” she cooed, moving one hand from the armrest to cup his chin and tilt it up toward her. “Don’t worry. Auntie Amy is going to take good care of you. Now are you going to come get your tickles like a good boy or are you going to make me chase you?”

Teddy didn’t know what to say. In that moment every fiber of his being wanted to be good. He wanted to be good for Auntie Amy.

“I’ll be good…I’ll be good…” he breathed.

Amy smiled and sat back in her chair, patting her lap.

“Then come to Auntie.” She patted the armrest to her right. “Put your head here,” she said as he other hand rubbed the armrest to her left, “and put your feet here.”

Teddy did as he was told. He stood up from the floor, not bothering to conceal his erection any longer. It was prominent now, making a tent in his pajama pants. He tentatively laid his butt in Amy’s lap, positioning himself so that his head lay against one armrest and his legs hung over the other. It was a perfect fit. His butt sank deep into Amy’s lap, which pressed her deeper into the chair as well. Between his and Amy’s weight, Teddy was sinking low enough to form an almost M-like shape.

“Oh, just one more thing,” Amy said, momentarily breaking character. “Just slide your arms under here…” She lifted her butt off the chair a little, moving Teddy’s whole body up along with her. Even now, all these years later, Amy was still ridiculously strong. Amy invited him to slip his arms under her legs and he obliged. Once his arms were positioned under her, Amy sat down again. His arms now tucked under Amy’s legs, Teddy was well and truly stuck. The angle in which he was pinned made him arch his back a little, causing his shirt to ride up and reveal a little bit of his belly.

“Comfortable?” Amy asked, running her hand through his hair affectionately.

Teddy nodded, shifting his body ever so slightly. He experimentally tried to pull his arms free, but his arms wouldn’t budge from under his and Amy’s combined weight. There was no getting away, even if he wanted to. That was up to Amy now.

“Good.” Amy took a deep breath, examining Teddy in her lap. Anxious, Teddy turned his attention to the ceiling, held his breath, and waited for the inevitable. Goosebumps ran up and down his legs as felt Amy slowly lift up his shirt to expose his pale stomach. “Oh, I remember this belly…” Amy whispered.

Teddy nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt Amy’s soft, warm palm land on his stomach. But he didn’t want to make it too easy for her. Teddy decided to keep a straight face for as long as he could. After all, he did want to preserve some of his dignity. Teddy the boy would crumble as soon as Amy got her hands on him. Teddy the man would have an easier time keeping his composure. Or so he told himself.

Amy began to softly hum a little tune, lilting and familiar, as she ran her palm along Teddy’s belly. He remembered this tactic well. It was one of Amy’s favorite ways to build anticipation and break down her victims. Rarely would she ever just launch into a tickle attack. No, Amy liked to take her time. She’d rub or caress the targeted area for an insufferable period of time, often causing Teddy to break down in giggles before she ever really meant to tickle him. She’d always wait until the tease became unbearable, until Teddy was a wriggling mess in her lap from the build-up. Then, and only then, would she pounce. It never failed to psych him out. It still did. Already Teddy was fighting against a smile as Amy hummed her little melody and moved her soft hand over his stomach.

“Little hairier than I remember,” Amy muttered to herself, observing the way Teddy’s belly was quaking under her palm. She wasn’t moving it in any deliberate pattern or motion. In fact, Amy was intentionally moving her hand around as randomly as she could, making sure he’d be unable to anticipate her next move. Just her petting his stomach like this was already causing Teddy’s stomach muscles to tense. “I think I told you this already, but I studied psychology in college…” Amy said.

“Yes…y-you said.” Teddy was trying to sound brave. Amy thought it was a cute attempt.

“One semester, I took a class in behavioral therapy. At one time I was seriously considering a career as a hypnotherapist.” Her tone was warm and relaxed, calming. Teddy recognized this tone, one he’d come across in ASMR and self-help hypnosis videos online. She wasn’t attempting to hypnotize him, but her voice had definitely shifted into that mode, softly guiding him. “A lot of people think it’s far simpler than it is. You can’t just see a hypnotist once and accomplish your goal. It requires repetition. Let’s say, for instance, that someone wanted to quit smoking…You can’t just come in the one time and expect the suggestion to stick.”

Her palm was wandering further up Teddy’s torso now, just grazing his ribs. She wasn’t applying any pressure just yet, simply observing. Teddy was already struggling, quaking under her assured and practiced hand. Poor boy didn’t stand a chance.

“No, it takes multiple appointments with a client before you can truly modify their behavior,” Amy continued. “It takes consistent reinforcement. The first session is really meant to just lay the tracks, as it were. But we’ve already laid our tracks, haven’t we baby?” At this, Amy splayed her fingers, flexing and tensing them ever so slightly against Teddy’s quivering flesh as her hand roamed over his exposed belly. Teddy inhaled sharply, his hips bucking a little. He nodded in response to her question as a small, affirmative whimper escaped his lips. Embarrassed by the sound, Teddy screwed his eyes shut and tried to focus, tried to keep Auntie Amy out of his head. But of course, she was already well inside.

Amy smiled, almost respecting his resistance. But she was just getting warmed up. She kept talking; a small smile forming on her lips as she watched the cracks appear in Teddy’s will. “Oh yes we have. Yes we have…” Her voice slipped into a husky, condescending register – as if she were speaking to a puppy. “Does my baby bear remember making his promise to Auntie Amy? How you swore you wouldn’t smoke? Oh my, you were in such a state! You were screeching so loud the neighbors came by to check on us. They thought someone was being murdered! They had no idea it was just a friendly visit from the tickle monster that had gotten you so worked up.”

And he was pretty worked up now as well. Teddy was really struggling, openly smiling – as much at the memory as he was in response to Amy’s restless hand. He could feel her applying more pressure now, the tips of her nails ever so lightly making contact with his skin. He tried to keep his breathing even, his eyes shut. But of course, he knew where this was going. They both did. Amy kept talking, her words trickling into his ear and breaking him down bit by bit. With every sweep of her palm over his torso, with every honeyed word, Teddy could feel his resistance crumbling.

“Oh, yes. Oh, yes…You know, I’m very excited to have you here. I never expected to have you in my happy chair. You know why I call it my happy chair, don’t you?”

“I ha-have an pre-he-tty go-ho-od ide-a…” Teddy could feel the giggles rising in his throat, threatening to escape. He needed to keep from answering her questions so he could focus. God it tickled so bad, and she hadn’t even started yet! He could feel his arms starting to go numb under Amy’s weight and his legs felt a thousand miles away. But all Teddy could think about was his exposed and vulnerable belly. Even with his eyes shut he could vividly see Amy’s soft hand in his mind, caressing and teasing his tummy as she spoke to him.

“Of course you do. See, sometimes I have to bring naughty boys here during a session to make sure they behave. Here they can scream and holler and beg all they want, with no nosy neighbors to come by and interrupt us. Sometimes those naughty boys say awfully mean things to me. Or at least, they do at first. But I know better. Deep down they secretly want to be here, trapped in my happy chair with me. They scream and they cry and they whine and they bounce. But every last boy who comes in here with a frown on their face is positively beaming by the time I’m done with them. Why, yours didn’t last very long at all, did it?”

It was true. Teddy had lost that battle long ago. His cheeks had already begun to hurt from smiling. He refused to answer her question. He knew that if he opened his mouth only giggles would spill out. It was a miracle he wasn’t laughing already. God it was unbearable! The muscles in his thighs were jumping from the adrenaline coursing through his body. His whole body was shaking with anticipation. This was worse than it had ever been. Usually she would have started tickling him in earnest by now.

Amy returned to humming that melody. It was coming any moment now, Teddy could feel it. He screwed his eyes shut even tighter, trying to ready himself for the inevitable.

But the inevitable never came. The seconds ticked by interminably. Amy’s hand kept sweeping over his exposed tummy – never slowing, never stopping – just keeping him on edge. He could feel that warm pads of her fingertips lightly teasing the small hairs that covered his stomach, her thumb ever so slightly tracing the perimeter of his bellybutton whenever it got close enough. Fuck, what was taking her so long? Teddy realized he had no clue how much time had passed, how long it had been since she’d last spoken.

Suddenly, Amy stopped humming and pulled her hand away from Teddy’s stomach. This was it. It had to be.

But nothing happened. Even with her palm away from his belly he could still feel its presence, like she was still teasing him. He took this opportunity to compose himself, steady his breathing. Teddy knew he wouldn’t have many more opportunities to do so.

But still, Amy did not touch him.

Teddy began to count the seconds, if only so he could have a better sense of time. Nearly a minute passed and still Amy’s hand did not return. Had something gone wrong? Was she looking at her phone?

Teddy opened his eyes and squinted in the light. They had been closed longer than he thought. His vision focused and Amy came into view, a dark little smile on her face. Teddy’s breath caught in his throat. She had been waiting for him to open his eyes and he’d played right into her trap.

Oh no…

Amy licked her lips. “The safeword is ‘Mommy.’”

“Wha-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOH SHIT!”

As soon as he’d opened his mouth, Amy’s hands flew to his belly. She placed one hand on either side, applying a devastating amount pressure with her fingertips. She wasn’t even wiggling them! She just kept her hands in place and vibrated them against his fleshy tummy, the tips of her nails landing just under his ribs. The laughter came out of Teddy with a forcefulness that surprised him. After holding it back for so long the dam had well and truly burst.

This was far better than he’d ever fantasized, and far worse than he’d ever feared. It had been so long, Teddy had forgotten just how ticklish he was. He’d figured – maybe even worried – that he’d lost some of his ticklishness as he got older. And the ineptitude of the most recent ticklers in his life had done little to dispel this notion.

But here he was, laughing his head off at the hands of Auntie Amy, the tickle monster. And he loved it.

Amy gasped in mock surprise, “Oh my! Was that a swearrrr? Did you just swear at meeee? Tsk tsk tsk…Such a naughty widdle Teddy. Auntie Amy needs to teach you some manners!”

“Hahahahahahahaha Ihihihihihhi’m sohohohohoohorrrrreeeheheheheeeee! I’m sorry! I’msorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryYYYYHHEEHEHEHEHAAAAAA”

With that, Amy’s hands jumped from his tummy to his ribs. Her claw-like hands dug in. She moved quickly, spidering her hands up and down, stroking, rubbing and poking every sensitive little spot her nimble fingers could find.

Teddy’s laughter rose a few octaves as he tried to wriggle free. But his arms were nearly asleep under Amy’s legs now. Even if he had been able to wrench them free he wouldn’t have been able to defend himself. He’d forgotten how ticklish his ribs were, and it was a genuine surprise when he found himself bucking even harder once she started tweaking them with her fingers. Real fear began to build in Teddy, as he knew exactly where this was going.

“Nohohohohohohohohohooooo! Plehehehehehehehease! Nohohohoo momomohoooohohohoohreeeee! Nooooo moohohohohohohohoreee! I chahahahaahnged mhihihihihihiyyy mihihihihiiinnd! Stahahahahahahhahp pleheheheheheheehheehaseeee!”

But Amy ignored his pleas, humming her little song again as her hands danced up and down his ribs. He knew the safeword. He knew how to get her to stop. Amy perked up, as if she’d just remembered something.

“Oh, Teddy, it just occurred to me! It’s been so long since I last saw you. I need to make sure you still have all your ribs,” Amy sing-songed, smiling and shaking her head in mock concern as she watched the young man laugh and bounce hysterically in her lap. “How many ribs do you have? Huh? Can you tell me how many ribs my teddy bear has?”

Shit, Teddy actually didn’t know how many ribs he had, and even if he did the ticklish sensations flooding his brain were making it hard to focus.

“Aahahahaahahahalllllllllllllll ohohohoofffff theheehehehehemhehehmmm! I hahahahahahaahhaahahvvvvvee aahahahahahalllll ohohohofffff thehehehehehehehehehmmmmm!”

“And how many is that? Huh? Tickle tickle tickle…Can you tell me?”

Teddy waited too long to respond. It’s possible he just didn’t even hear her over the sound of his own helpless laughter.

“No? No? Well let’s find out!”

With that Amy started counting his ribs, tweaking them between her fingers as she worked her way up.

“Ooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee wiggly widdle wib…Twoooooooooooooooo wiggly widdle wibs….Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wiggly widdle wibs…Fourrrrrrrrrrr….”

Teddy was overcome with giggles now. The counting was less intense but the nature of the game, and the deliberate pace with which Amy counted, made it just as difficult to sit through. The infantilizing teases of his captor made it all the more unbearable, simultaneously making him feel more ticklish and causing his cheeks to burn in embarrassment. And yet, through it all, Teddy was having fun. It was just like old times, if perhaps a little more intense.

“Heheheheheheheheeheh hehehehehehehehehehehehe ahahahahaaahhahmmmmmmeeheheeeeeeeeee! Ahahahahah – EEEEEEE!”

Teddy’s head snapped back – or at least, as far back as it could given the angle and the plush armrest supporting his head. He hadn’t noticed it, but while Amy was counting his ribs with one hand, she’d moved the other up to his neck. The fingers of her right hand were now softly tracing little patterns on his neck, spidering and scratching in all the tender little places she knew would drive him crazy. This, combined with the teasing fingers at his ribs, drove Teddy up the wall.

“Neeehehehehehehehehehehehee nooooohohohohohohohohohohohohooooo!”

He tried to lower his chin, turn his head, anything he could do to save his neck from Amy’s devastating nails. But the soft armrest behind his head made it hard to maneuver and, no matter which way he turned, Amy’s talented fingers always found a new place to tease and tickle. Whenever she needed an opening, her fingers would wander up to his ears, which he would instinctively move to protect. No matter what he did, Teddy just couldn’t escape her touch. Each defensive tactic he tried just left him vulnerable somewhere else, and then her nails would descend on that spot and bring forth a fresh round of girlish giggles from the boy.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Ameeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheheeeeeee!”

“Uh oh, Teddy! You made me lose count. It’s okay though; I’ll just start over! Ooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee wiggly widdle wib….”

Teddy was losing his mind. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever been tickled this bad before. His face was turning pink and his sides had begun to ache from laughter. He was vaguely aware of a repetitive thump thump thump thumping sound coming from somewhere in the room. At first he thought it might have been his own heartbeat. But no, it was the sound of Teddy’s socked feet, futilely kicking against the opposite armrest as he hysterically thrashed about in Amy’s lap. She was still counting his ribs, cooing at him and making him feel small and helpless in all the ways he’d dreamed she would. But in his greatest fantasies, Teddy had never expected for it to tickle this BAD. He thought he knew what he was getting himself into, but now he knew.

“Fiiiiiiiiiive wiggly widdle wibs! Oh my, my baby bear is just a ticklish as I remembered! Maybe even more so! Tell me, are you enjoying your tickle time with Auntie Amy? Hmm? Are ya? Are ya? Is it everything you wanted? Are you getting enough tickles? Huh? Huh? Come onnnnn….use your big boy words and tell Auntie Amy the twooooooth!”

But Teddy was beyond words now. Even if he could form a coherent sentence – much less a coherent thought – he wouldn’t know what to say. No matter what he said in her response to her babying teases, the outcome would be the same. The idea had always filled him with excitement. It still did. But now that he was here, Teddy found that that excitement was now also mixed with dread.

Amy smiled down at her captive, giggling along with Teddy as she watched him lose control. She’d been glancing at a timer on her phone out of the corner of her eye, making sure she didn’t sit on Teddy’s arms too long or push him too far. She had a pretty good idea of how much he could handle based on previous experience. Yes, he was older now and could probably handle more than he used to, but she didn’t want to overdo it. She didn’t want to scare him off.

“Oh darn it! I lost my place again. If you’d just hold still I can tell you how many wibbies you have! Ok, I’ll start over. Ooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeee…..”

“No! Nonononononononononononoooooooo! Hahahahahaahahhahahaha nohohohohottttt myyyhihihihiyyyy riiihihihihihiibbbbieeeesssss! Noooohohohohohhoo mooohhohohohohorrrreeeee! Aaaaaammmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleeeeheheheheheheheheheaseeeeee!”

Teddy had no idea how much time had passed at this point, how long he’d been a hysterical plaything in Amy’s lap. How many others had found themselves in this exact position? How many men had laughed themselves silly in this room under the gentle, probing hands of the tickle monster?

His mind reeled, unable to think of anything else but Auntie Amy, the happy chair, ribs and fingers and nails. He could feel the pre-cum that was now freely leaking from his cock soaking through his underwear and making a wet spot at the tip of his tented pajama bottoms. He was bucking now, as much from his intense arousal as he was from Amy’s ticklish assault.

At some point in the fog of his hysteria, Teddy realized that the tickles had abated. Amy’s fingers were no longer at his neck. His ribs had been thoroughly counted, his tummy tickled pink. He could feel a headache coming on and his throat was sore from laughter. The collar of his shirt was damp and his hair was plastered to his forehead with sweat. Teddy was grateful for the reprieve and lay there in Amy’s lap a moment, catching his breath while still giggling softly from the residual tickles.

“Heheheheh….heheheheheeeee….”

“Here...” Amy held a water bottle to Teddy’s lips and tipped it back. Cool water rushed down Teddy’s throat as he drank from the bottle greedily. Fuck, he was thirsty. He finished the whole thing in a matter of seconds and sighed with relief when Amy took the bottle away. Amy stroked his head with the same hand had been tormenting him only moments ago as he struggled to catch his breath. She was surprised and moved when Teddy leaned into it affectionately. “Sssshhhhhhh, it’s okay...it’s okay. That was a lot, I know.”

“That, uh…that was great” Teddy breathed. “Seriously…wow…”

Amy smiled at him and patted his still exposed belly appreciatively, causing him to flinch. She giggled at his reaction. “It was my pleasure. I’m glad you had fun.”

Though just moments ago Teddy would have done unspeakable things to make Amy’s playful torture cease, he was nevertheless a little disappointed when he heard her say this.

“Wait, you mean it’s over?”

Amy was shocked. He couldn’t possibly want more, could he? Even by Amy’s standards that had been a pretty intense session.

“I mean…yeah. Are you not exhausted? Did I not…?”

“No! No, that was great. I just never…” Teddy shrugged. “I don’t know, after all that talk I thought you’d at least make me safeword…”

Teddy smiled sheepishly at Amy. She couldn’t believe it. He really did want more. Amy knew exactly what he was doing too. He was goading her into tickling him, just like he did when he was a boy. He was baiting her, and not even trying to be subtle about it. Unfortunately for him, it was working. Amy still had a trick up her sleeve.

“Okay tough guy, let’s make it interesting. 2 minutes on the clock...” Amy retrieved her phone and set a timer for 2 minutes. “If you call the safeword then you owe me dinner. But if you can make it 2 minutes without calling for your ‘mommy,’ I buy you dinner.”

“So a date, you’re saying?”

“I didn’t say that,” Amy chuckled. “It’s just that your ribs are so easy to count, you need a good meal to put some more meat on your bones.” She cocked her head at him expectantly. Now it was her turn to provoke him. “So, what do you say? Think the tickle monster can make you crack in 2 minutes?” Amy batted her eyelashes at him as she pouted and lapsed into babytalk again. “Or are you going to be a brave widdle boy and tough it out?”

Teddy’s cock twitched. He bit his lip and thought about it for a moment. It was all the time he needed. He nodded and smiled at her defiantly. “You’re on!”

Amy just shook her head. “Okay, starting….” She tapped her phone, starting the timer. 2 minutes. He could do this. “Now!”

With that, Amy abruptly stood up, sending Teddy flying off her lap and onto the floor. Disoriented, Teddy tried to get up. But after a moment it dawned on him. Teddy realized with dawning horror that his arms were still asleep! At that moment, they felt boneless. He could barely move them; much less push himself off the floor. He was totally helpless and unable to defend himself. Or he would be for the next two minutes, at least. Amy had planned on this. She’d played him.

“Shit…”

“What was that…?”

Teddy felt Amy’s hands grip his ankles and drag him towards her on the floor. Moving with alarming swiftness, Amy sat on his butt and faced his feet, pulling them toward her. His face pressed into the carpet, Teddy began to panic. Amy knew exactly what she was doing. Not only was she planning on tickling his feet – which she knew for a fact was his most deadly spot – but she’d positioned him exactly the way she had all those years ago when she first tickled him. Teddy was suddenly that boy giggling into the carpet again, having his feet tickled by his Auntie Amy. He tried to push himself up off the ground, tried to perhaps grab and tickle Amy’s feet in retaliation, but his arms would not obey him.

He felt Amy lazily walking her fingers up and down his socked feet, humming her little tune again. The reaction was immediate. It was no use keeping the giggles inside this time. Who was he kidding?

“Eeeeheheheehheehehehehehe nooooohohoohohohooooo faahahahahahaiirrrrrr! Nahaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa Aaahahahahahahayyyyyymmmmmeeeeeeeeee!”

“What did I say about swearing, young man? Oh, you’re gonna get it…”

Teddy couldn’t remember the last time his feet were tickled, much less by such an effective tickler who knew exactly what buttons to push. Her touch was deliberate, patient. She was taking her time, and that made Teddy nervous. Which, of course, only made him laugh even more.

“Ihihihihihihmmmmmm shohohoooorrrrrreeeeeeee! I dihihiihihihdddn’t mehehehehean toooohooohohohoooo!”

Amy smiled contentedly to herself as she held her victim’s spasming feet locked firmly in the crook of her arm, just teasing them with her fingers. She knew that this was Teddy’s worst spot, and given the associations he had with this particular tickling position, it wouldn’t take much to get inside his head and push him over the edge. The game might as well be over. If she slipped off his socks right now, Amy was confident she could make him call for ‘mommy’ in 10 seconds flat. But where would be the fun in that? No, Amy wanted a little more of a challenge. There was always something she’d wanted to try, and Teddy was the perfect test subject.

“Awwww, where’d the tough guy go? I don’t see him anywhere. Why, he was just here a few seconds ago, so sure he could take on the mean ol’ tickle monster. All I see now is a happy little boy enjoying his tickle time!”

“Nahahahahahahaa Ihihihihihihim nohahahahahat sahahahahayyyying iihihihihhihittt!”

“Okay baby bear, whatever you say…”

In her time as a tickler, professional and otherwise, Amy had learned just how effective tickle talk could be in breaking a victim. Often the right combination of words and sounds could make an otherwise average ticklish sensation become unbearable. But her prior relationship with Teddy in his formative years combined with his active imagination when it came to tickling seemed to make him especially susceptible to verbal taunts and teases. Amy’s fingers slowed down. She was using her index and middle fingers now, slowly bicycling them up and down his socked feet, scratching and circling with a maddening pace.

“Do you like it? Do you like it when Auntie Amy tickles your feet? I don’t even need to take off your socks, do I? No, I don’t think so. Real tickle monsters can break their captives just tickling through the sock. Did you know that? I know tootsie time was always difficult for my baby bear, even with his socks on…”

Feeling was slowly coming back to Teddy’s arms now, pins and needles. Soon full functionality would be restored, but not before his time was up. Teddy suspected – or hoped, at the very least – that they were coming up on the one-minute mark now. He just needed to hold out a little while longer. Every scrape of Amy’s nails down his socked foot rocketed through his body like a lightening bolt. No matter how hard he kicked he couldn’t get his feet free from Amy’s vise-like grip. He buried his face in the carpet, trying to stifle his giggles anyway he could. But he was unsuccessful.

To make matters worse, now that he was on his stomach, Teddy’s erection was currently trapped between his belly and the floor. The pressure felt good. Really good. Too good. In fact, the intermittent and rhythmic pressure being applied to his cock from all his bouncing and thrashing was only stimulating him further. This combined with the tickles on his feet and Amy’s sweet, maternal teases, was now arousing him to the edge of orgasm.

For whatever reason, the idea of him cumming in his pants from tickling alone made Teddy a little panicky. Yes, he was in heaven, being tickled hard by the very woman who had instilled this fetish in him to begin with. Yet if he did orgasm, then this whole affair would cross some sort of line for the two of them. Not that he wasn’t open to the idea perhaps at some point down the road. But the prospect that he might finish in his pajamas now while pinned beneath his old babysitter felt somewhat inappropriate to Teddy. It was too much too soon.

In short, either he called for “mommy” or he was doomed to orgasm any second now.

“Ahahahahahyyyymeeeeeee stahahahahahp! I’m seehehehehheerrrrioussss! Plehehehehheaseeeee!”

But Amy had Teddy right where she wanted him now, oblivious to the imminent eruption beneath her. “Nuh uh uhhhh. You know how to make it stop. Just call for ‘mommy’ and the tickle monster will go awayyyy…”

Amy still had a minute on the clock, and she intended to use it. She decided to move in for the kill. Amy grabbed Teddy’s feet now, gripping a foot in each hand. She held them firmly and placed her thumbs in the center of their respective soles. Then slowly, ever so slowly, she pressed her thumbnails against the bottoms of his feet and began moving them up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

The effect was explosive. Teddy’s body spasmed against the floor as if he were being electrocuted, scrambling and bucking like a cat that had just fallen into a tub full of water.

“AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOHOHOHOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO NO FEEEHEHEEHEHEEEET NONONONONONONOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAHAHPPPP PLEHEHEHEHEEHEHASSSSSEE AAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEE”

45 seconds left. Amy smiled as she kept her thumbnails pressed firmly against the middle of both soles, making only the smallest little scratches up and down. He was kicking and thrashing with a renewed force that almost made Amy lose her grip. Almost. But still she kept it up, watching the seconds tick by on her phone. Tears were welling up in Teddy’s eyes as he laughed hysterically into the carpet. Teddy was hers; she just needed to push him over the edge.

“Oh, baby bear. You poor thing. You’re just too tickawish for your own good. Imagine if I took off your socks right now. Just imagine, my happy little fingers teasing your pink little soles. I wonder what would happen if I – oh, I couldn’t possibly! It’s been so long since we played piggies. I don’t know if you could take it. You might just pee your pants! And we can’t have that. Not on Auntie’s new carpet. Oh no no no, that wouldn’t do. Then I’d have to punish you even more. And I don’t think you’d like that. Not at all. I might have to call Moira over to help me restrain my little wiggle worm so he doesn’t get away. See, I’ve taught her a thing or two over the years. She’s very good with stubborn boys like you. Maybe one of these days the two of us can play tickle monster with you. Would you like that? Huh? Me and Moira playing tickle with you? Just imagine, each of us with a foot in our lap. Huh? Playing piggies and making you laugh and laugh…Do you think you could handle two pretty girls tickling your widdle feet at the same time? Huh? Tell Auntie. Be a good boy and tell…”

Teddy was imagining it. He could see it so clearly; him flat on his back, pounding the floor with his fists while Amy and Moira teased his toes and tickled him into oblivion. Their nails would glide down his smooth and sensitive soles, all the while teasing him and playing little games to make sure he did exactly as they asked. This image, coupled with the unbearable tickling of his feet, almost made him orgasm right then and there. Despite his hoarse laughter, sore sides, and watery eyes, Teddy did love that idea.

But he was spent. With every laugh and guffaw that was forced out of his body, Teddy became more and more aware of just how exhausted he really was. He was unspeakably horny and could feel that the fight had well and truly gone out of him. He was red in the face. He was sore. He was tired. He was done. Amy had won and Teddy knew it.

And isn’t that what he’d wanted in the first place? Isn’t that why he’d egged her on, to see how far she could push him? He could feel the orgasm building now, threatening to erupt. A few more seconds, a few more strokes, a few more words, that’s all it would take. He had to stop it. He had to. Now.

Later, in the days that followed, Amy would wonder: if Teddy knew he was only 2 seconds away from winning, would he have still yelled out -

“OKAHAHAHAHAHAYYYYY! MOOHOHOHOHOHOMMMMMYYY! MOHOHOHOHOHMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY! STHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPP IIIIHIHIIIITTTTT!”

It was like a switch flipped. The tickles at his feet stopped abruptly and he felt his legs hit the floor with a thud as Amy released him from her grip. The circuit breaker that had been overloading in his brain went dark. Teddy hadn’t come, but if so much as a stiff breeze touched him now he wouldn’t have been able to keep it at bay. He lay there a moment, twitching and giggling, curled up in a ball on the floor. His eyes were wet with tears. His sides were sore. His feet still tingled with the reminiscence of Amy’s touch. Feeling had returned to his arms but still he could barely move them.

Teddy was vaguely aware of of Amy’s weight landing on the floor beside him. She began rubbing his back affectionately. This time he did not flinch.

She sat with him a while, waiting for him to catch his breath. “Hey, it’s okay. You’re okay. Shhhhh…You did so well.”

Teddy’s eyes were closed now, his cheek pressed into the carpet as he relaxed. Amy’s warm palm on his back felt so nice. So relaxing. His whole body felt like jelly.

Teddy was barely able to get the words out, mumbling them into the carpet as he drifted off to sleep.

“So, where do you want to go for dinner?”

THE END

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back