• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell me about the one who got away….

Way back in High School, I had a regular Girlfriend, who had really ticklish feet! And she got it pretty often! But one time, I took it too far, literally tortured her for several minutes, and it pissed her off so much that, once I released her, she demanded to be taken straight home. And I got the cold shoulder on the way. After that evening, she was a lot more stand-off-ish. I knew something was going on, and after a couple of weeks, she announced that she had found someone else! So, I consider her to be the “one that got away”. BUT, not before I tickled the Hell out of her!

I was in a band at the time and we were pretty popular. I had a girlfriend but there were a couple of fans of the band who made it clear they liked me. One was this college girl...blonde...ran track...gorgeous. the whole bunch of us are hanging out at a bar one night, she walks up next to me at the bar and goes "I'm not ticklish, you know". My girlfriend was about 30 feet away. I was frozen. I just kinda stammered out something like... "Oh.. wow ". I never pursued her. She's married now, but someday I swear I'm gonna find out if she was lying. I'm pretty sure she was.

There was a girl called chantelle who I used to work with in a pub in Dublin we used to jab each others sides/ribs when walking by tills and occasionally it would turn into a very quick tickle fight got her really good one day unfortunately due to job changes we fell out of contact still remember her amazing laugh

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back