• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something about these feet drives me wild!

pinksocks

TMF Novice
Tracy.jpeg

I am on the OK Cupid site and I came across this ladies profile today. She is the only one out of hundreds of profiles I have swiped through who has a pic of her feet in socks. She is an average looking 50 year old lady. I always have to remind myself that even the plainest looking (and sometimes even ugly women) can have gorgeous feet. Just wondering if they are ticklish drives me wild. I have had over 40 likes my first week and no messages. I was starting to wonder if there was anyone real on there. Sure enough she messaged me back this evening. I didn't say anything about socks or tickling in my initial message to her. Since I have a sock/nylon tickling fetish this HAS to be a sign. LOL. She has the shape of feet that drive me crazy. They look long and slender with prominent big toes. I am hoping we get to go on a date or many and I get to spring the question on her. Ticklish? LOL.

I'm sure all the "ugly women" with nice feet will be knocking down your door.

"Ugly women" often have the best feet due to that particular attribute

I can't say I've noticed any correlation between a woman being otherwise unattractive and having nice feet. I think it's more likely that a woman having nice feet is more noticeable when she isn't that attractive elsewhere. It's just a state of comparison thing.

That being said, I have known a few women that have fit that description. It's kind of like the "butterface" phenomenon. There are certain women out there that have a nice body, but her face....

A more common sign of nice feet is nice hands. I once dated a girl who had a pretty face but an average body other than her hands and feet. I first noticed her nice hands when we started dating, and then when I saw her feet, they were even nicer than her hands. It was particularly surprising, since she nearly always wore sneakers and never wore anything that would show her feet.

Just logged into Okcupid and my message history with her is gone. Story of my life. LOL. Online dating sucks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back