• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 2 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 5 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Also, I am going to start uploading weekly again, for at least the next few parts.

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 1

Ten fingers dug into Dawn’s sides, and she shrieked in surprise. However, that shriek only lasted about a second before Lily landed a raspberry on top of her outie. A howl escaped the ticklee’s lips in response to the zerbert, and her thoughts vanished. However, this time, when the button blow wore off, Dawn was able to refrain from saying her safeword, and she focused on the finger tickling. Lily’s fingers were wiggling vigorously up and down the sensitive sides of her stomach, and it brought Dawn back to the prior tickling. All the enjoyment of that flooded the ticklee’s mind, and happiness spilled out through her laughter. ‘This is so great, just like last time!’ the ticklee happily contemplated the fingers on her sides. ‘And now I really know that Lily will stop if I need her to. Plus, I let her tickle m-’

Another raspberry on her navel interrupted Dawn’s thoughts in favor of her standard howl, but when they returned, they picked back up right where they left off, ‘I did it again! I let her tickle my bellybutton, and it’s so great! I already knew how much raspberries tickle, and Lily is certainly not a disappointment.’

“Wow, that bellybutton’s ticklish!” Lily drew Dawn’s attention with an exclamation. “I can definitely see people lining up to tickle you if you’re enjoying this as much as I am. Which you seem to be, as far as I can tell. Are you enjoying this, Dawn? Laugh if you are!”

‘Yes, yes, I’m loving this!’ Dawn thought as she willed louder laughter out of her mouth in response to the question.

“I guess that confirms it!” Lily’s head cocked backwards at the increased volume of laughter, but she recovered quickly. “Let’s see if you love this more.” The fingers moved back to the front of Dawn’s abdomen, and her laughter naturally increased, reaching a howling crescendo when the tickler decided to blow another button raspberry. “Yep, we’re definitely on the right track.” After this, the zerberts ceased, and Lily used her fingers to dance around Dawn’s midriff. At times, she flicked a nail on the surface of the outie to get a yelp out of her ticklee.

Throughout the tickling, Dawn basked in happiness. Back home, this was precisely how whatever friend was responsible for her midsection would tickle her during a gang tickling: focus on the front and occasionally get a panicked squeal by tapping her navel. Steph, Emilia, and Winona all took turns on her torso, but they all used the same general technique as Lily. In the rare times that Connor had tickled her, he also did this, albeit focusing less on her outie because his face always went red when she shrieked.

“Alright, Dawn, I know that you don’t need me to stop, but I want to switch gears a little bit, so I’m going to give you a break,” Lily broadcasted as her fingers slowed to light skittering and stopped.

“What do you mean, switch gears?” Dawn asked once she had taken a few breaths.

“At Tummy Paradise, ticklers often use tools,” Lily informed her ticklee. “With your permission, I’d like to see how you react to some of them.”

The Tummy Paradise job application’s tickle tool section flashed before Dawn’s eyes, and she thought Lily might be trying to fill it out for her. Instead of scaring her, the thought intrigued Dawn; other than feathers, no friend had ever used tickle tools on her before. Letting a professional like Lily be the first to test them out made perfect sense. She mentally approved the plan and looked back up to Lily expectantly. The Tummy Paradise owner was looking down at her with a blank stare. It took a few seconds before it hit Dawn that Lily had not heard her mental approval for tickle tools. “Oh! Yes, you can tickle me with tools.”

“Okay, I’ll go get them,” Lily hopped off the bed. The ticklee kept her eyes on her host as the latter skipped over to a small dresser and opened the top and bottom drawers. Lily filled her arms and walked back over to Dawn with an array of tickle tools. Dumping them on the bed, she proclaimed, “Let’s go over these before we start, and you can tell me if you don’t want any of them on you.”

‘I highly doubt that will be the case,’ Dawn mentally responded. The only tools on the bed that she had been tickled with, aside from when she was in the Stomach Slaver, were feathers and feather dusters. She recognized an electric toothbrush, hairbrushes, and paintbrushes as effective tools from her time in the evil tickle machine, and there were also makeup brushes, Q-tips, and a backscratcher. The few other tools on the bed were foreign to the teen.

“So, I’m sure that you recognize some of these,” Lily spoke up after separating all the tools into piles. “I’ll start naming them, and if you have any concerns about anything, just let me know. Okay?” Dawn nodded, and Lily went to the head of the bed. “So, to start, there’s the classics: feathers and feather dusters.” Dawn smiled at the mention of some of the soft, amazing-feeling tools. “And these are paintbrushes.” Unlike when Dawn had been tickled in the Stomach Slaver and on the big ship, the paintbrushes here were not all the same. Some had the tiny point-like tips that Dawn had previously experienced, but there were also some that could stroke broadly across her stomach, and the ticklee started wondering how they would feel. “I also have makeup brushes that, surprisingly enough, can tickle a lot, just like the hairbrushes here.”

“I’ve got a question,” Dawn spoke up at the mention of the last tool. “Those hairbrushes, are they soft or hard?”

“Do you want to feel one?” Lily wondered, picking up one of the tools.

“Umm, not really if it’s super rough,” Dawn sucked in her stomach.

“No, not there, with your hand,” Lily specified her proposition.

“Oh, okay,” Dawn opened up her close hand, which had balled into a fist when she moved to protect her torso.

Lily scratched the hairbrush against Dawn’s palm, and the teen winced. “Is that too hard for you, Dawn?”

“Yeah, I think that would hurt if you tickled my tummy with it,” Dawn replied.

Lily picked up a few more hairbrushes from the pile. “These are all harder than that one, and I’m just going to take them back now.” Soon, all the hard-bristled brushes were in the dresser and Lily was back near Dawn. “Now, does this feel soft enough for you?” This time, when the hairbrush ran over her open hand, the ticklee approved, and Lily moved on to the next one, eliminating three more hairbrushes by the time she finished testing.

When she got back from returning the rough hairbrushes to their proper place, Lily moved on to the next set of tools, announcing, “I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of these being used for tickling, but electric toothbrushes are actually pretty effective.” Recalling the tickle machine shocking her by using the tool, Dawn inadvertently winced when Lily picked it up, and the host queried, “You don’t like this one, Dawn?”

Dawn faked a half-smile and responded, “Just a bad memory again. I’ve had them used on me, and I enjoyed the feeling, just not what was doing it.”

“The Tickle Cartel?” Lily questioned, and Dawn nodded. “I won’t be as mean as they were, and hopefully you can enjoy it more. Unless you want me to put it away.”

“No, you can use it,” Dawn quickly allowed. “I think it’ll be fine, and I’ll let you know if it isn’t.”

“Okay, and I’ll be honest; I really hope you enjoy it,” Lily smiled. “It’s a really effective tool, and it’s one of my favorite tools for both tickling and being tickled.” Dawn smiled, and Lily continued, “But moving on, this is an electric flosser.”

“Hmm,” Dawn let out a little noise as she saw her first electric flosser.

“Yep, I’ve found that this works great at the bottom of innie bellybuttons, but I haven’t had the chance to extensively test it out on an outie,” Lily announced as she held up the small tool. Dawn carefully observed it, only able to see the razor-thin flossing tip after her tickler took it off the bed. “Nothing bad, just a lack of them when I’ve been tickling people with outies.” Lily set the flosser down before picking up her next tool. “And here’s a Q-tip. I’ve also got a backscratcher that works on tummies if you don’t use a lot of pressure. Last, but not least, I’ve got massaging gloves that I always try to test on new ticklees. So, Dawn, anything that you want me to take out?”

“No, except the hairbrushes, I think I want to try all of them,” Dawn approved the list of tickle tools.

“Okay, anything in particular you want me to start with?” Lily asked as she made her way back onto the bed and sat between Dawn’s legs again. The ticklee shook her head, so the tickler just reached out and grabbed a random tool. “Let’s see how you react to makeup brushes.” Lily transferred the first brush to her right hand and grabbed an identical one with her left hand before placing them on Dawn’s sides.

The makeup brushes started with quick, tiny flicks horizontal to Dawn’s hips. It tickled, but not very much, and Dawn kept her laughter light until Lily decided to press the brushes in and drag them up and down the sides. As more of the bristles moved along her sensitive sides, the ticklee’s laughter went up in volume. Lily only did one full up and down cycle on each side before transitioning her tickling to the more ticklish front of Dawn’s torso. The ticklish teen smiled wider and laughed louder as she started to really get into the tickling. Although she had never actually been tickled with makeup brushes before, they were similar enough to become paintbrushes in Dawn’s mind. She relaxed at the nice feeling of the soft-bristled tool, and she allowed her thoughts to fade away as the makeup brushes took on circular patterns.

While Dawn was still in a state of bliss, the two makeup brushes in Lily’s hands met at her outie and simultaneously brushed over it. Dawn let out a loud yelp, tried to jump up, and turned her focus back to the current situation. She heard a giggle of glee come from her tickler, and the makeup brushes flicked back onto the surface of the button. Again, she let out a yelp and tried to jump, and Lily giggled another gleeful giggle, but then the brushes moved down to her lower belly. After moving in a near-perfect figure 8 pattern, the brushes once again met up at Dawn’s bellybutton, but she was more prepared this time. Her laughter still increased tenfold when the hyper-sensitive surface was stroked, but she did not jump. Having seen the navel tickling coming, Dawn focused on enjoying it, and as expected, she still loved the feel of a soft brush on her bellybutton. Despite the lack of a crazed reaction, the tickler continued to enjoy how ticklish the button was, so the figure 8 pattern got thinner, and the two brushes came back.

The ticklee let loose more delighted laughter each time her most ticklish spot was touched by the dual tools, and she quickly noticed that the pattern was getting smaller and smaller. With less and less time before her favorite tickle spot was getting brushed, Dawn eagerly anticipated the figure 8 turning into a vertical line. That never actually happened. When the pattern was nearly vertical, Lily opted to just use the brushes on the button, not bothering to take them off. The brushes cleaned all surfaces of the navel, from the edges joining it to the rest of her midriff to the very top, with the height of the tickle spot corresponding to the volume of the laughter. Throughout it all, Dawn remained perfectly happy, adoring the gentle tickling on her most ticklish spot.

After a bit of bellybutton cleaning, Lily apparently decided that she had thoroughly tested the makeup brushes, and she removed them from the center of the midsection. Plastering her happiest smile on her face, Dawn recovered from the long tickling with several giggles. “Any preference of what I use next?” the tickler wondered after giving her ticklee time to settle down. Dawn shook her head, and this time, Lily picked out one of each remaining tool and set them aside. She scrambled the group before turning away and picking out a random tool: the electric flosser. “Alright, guess I get to test out the flosser on you.” After grabbing a second flosser, Lily gently placed the tools at the top of Dawn’s stomach and turned them on.

Dawn was completely unprepared for the intense buzzing on two single points, and her resulting jerk actually managed to twist her entire upper body. As a result, one of the flossers ended up off her lowered left side, while her right ribcage rammed into the other. Then the tools left Dawn’s body entirely when her right leg shoved Lily over her left one, and the host just barely kept herself from falling off the bed. The ticklee felt the pull of the ropes on her right side, and her twisted upper body jerked back into place.

Horrified at what she had just done from a tiny touch, Dawn turned to check on Lily, and she was relieved to find the tickler smiling and laying on her right side. “Woah, I guess that flossers work pretty well on you. But if we want to continue, I’m…” The shock value set in while Lily was talking, and Dawn stared off into space until a poke to her bare side got her attention. “Dawn? Can you hear me? Are you alright?”

“Yes, yes, I’m fine,” Dawn responded after a quick titter. “Are you alright? I pushed you off really hard, and I’m sorry about that.”

“I’m good,” Lily smiled again after Dawn confirmed her well-being. “But if you want me to try out the flosser again, I’m going to have to tighten all the restraints on the bed. I’d rather not have to catch myself a second time. Is that alright with you, or would you prefer to move on to a different tool?”

“We can tighten the restraints some; I’d also rather not risk hurting you,” Dawn allowed. “And that tickled so much that I want to see how it feels when it stays on a little longer.” Lily nodded and got off the bed so she could adjust the bondage to keep her ticklee in place. To do this, she added in a second rope from the corners of the bed to the cuffs holding Dawn’s limbs. At Lily’s prompting, the ticklee tested the new restraints, and she found that she could move less. “Still comfy, Dawn?” the tickler wondered, and when Dawn nodded, the host resumed her earlier tickling position. “Let’s see if I can get through a whole minute this time.”

Dawn reactively attempted to push Lily away again when the flossers began to tickle her upper torso, but the reinforced restraints held her in place. Instead, she screamed out her laughter and mentally calmed herself so she could consider this new tool. The flossers used buzzing to tickle, just like electric toothbrushes, but the tips were more pokey and less pleasant than the bristles of a toothbrush. Lily began to drag them around the bare belly, and Dawn felt mild discomfort from the pointy tips being pulled around the sensitive area. However, the tickly feeling generally blocked out the tiny bit of pain, so while she winced off and on, the ticklee refused to ask Lily to slow or stop.

Then the pointy feeling hit Dawn’s bellybutton, and she yelled, “BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA!” At the first call of the safeword, Lily yanked the two flossers away from Dawn’s stomach and set them down on either side of the ticklee before heading over and undoing the reinforced restraints. Upon getting a slight taste of freedom, Dawn began to shiver nonstop, and her eyes stared at the ceiling. Lily using the flossers on her outie had tickled like nothing else she had felt before. But for whatever reason, the painful poking, which had only been a mild annoyance on the rest of her stomach, amplified to become much more prominent than that ticklish feeling when it got to her ball-like button. It was too reminiscent of the pain that defined her time as a tickle slave, and now knowing what it could do to her navel, Dawn never wanted another flosser to come near her midsection.

“Dawn? Dawn? Are you there? Dawn?” Lily’s voice drifted into Dawn’s ears, and the guest turned her apparently fully freed body towards the sound. Her head came down, and she made eye contact with her host. Clearly concerned, Lily put a hand on Dawn’s shoulder. “Dawn, are you alright? I put all the tools away.”

“No, I’m not,” Dawn was too haunted to tell anything but the truth. “It hurt really bad when you got my bellybutton.”

“Okay, I won’t ever use flossers on you again,” Lily promised. “I’m sorry that I did it in the first place.”

“Thanks; I know you didn’t mean any harm,” Dawn forced herself to accept the latter part of the statement, but only after a pause. “I just don’t ever want to feel one of those on me ever again.”

“Well, if you end up working at Tummy Paradise, flossers will be considered a hard limit while you’re a ticklee,” Lily declared. “You’ll never have them when you’re getting tickled in a session. Most of our ticklees have some tool or method that they consider a hard limit, and it’s implemented in their internal profile. You don’t have to worry about it.”

“Okay,” Dawn replied. “So, what now? Are we going to test out more tools on me?”

“I’m not sure now’s the best time to do that,” Lily announced. “I don’t think your mind would fairly evaluate new tools tickling you at the moment. But that doesn’t mean we have to stop testing entirely. If you want, I can give you some nice, soft tickles with the makeup brushes, or if you’re interested in testing yourself as a tickler, we can swap places.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 3

Last edited:
Interesting, it seems like Dawns hard limit for tickling is less related to intensity and more associated with pain, I wonder if two rough of tickling would also cause her to panic in such a way. I imagine that Lilly backing off immediately will go a long way towards reassuring her about tickle island.

Thanks for the story, it’s fun as always.

Interesting, it seems like Dawns hard limit for tickling is less related to intensity and more associated with pain, I wonder if two rough of tickling would also cause her to panic in such a way. I imagine that Lilly backing off immediately will go a long way towards reassuring her about tickle island.

Thanks for the story, it’s fun as always.

Yes, so far, Dawn’s hard limits are based on pain. She may be feeling extra pain with how recent her tickle slavery was, but it is highly unlikely that she would ever retest them willingly. As far as rougher tickling, it could certainly cause some pain and thus become a hard limit, but it would really depend on how much it hurts relative to how much it tickles.

Dawn’s perception of Tickle Island will be heavily colored by how Lily and others at Tummy Paradise (such as the people she talked to earlier) act when tickling and talking about it. Of course, the vague association with and proximity to the Tickle Cartel will also give her something of an opinion, but that is not set in stone yet.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you liked it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back