• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yor (Spy X Family): The Tickling Interrogation of Thorn Princess Part 2 of 3 (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Yor (Spy X Family): The Tickling Interrogation of Thorn Princess Part 2
By MrObscura101

Yor slowly roused and let out a worried cry… her situation was now far worse than before, while unconscious she had been stripped completely naked and forced to stand in the center of the room, her wrists chained together and attached to a thick metal ring bolted into the ceiling, while her right leg had been raised outward with her ankle cuffed to a nearby metal pole bolted into the floor and each toe tied back to the ankle cuff. This meant that she was only standing on her left leg which was forced to stand on her tip toes while a short length of chain kept her ankle bolted to the floor allowing only minimal movement

“Gghhrrr” she struggled against the restraints but still couldn’t break free
“Don’t bother, I gave you another dose of paralytic while you slept” Julia, now wearing her black lace underwear, said as she saw her prize now awake
“You’re dead… I will hunt you down and end you…” Yor said with total sincerity
“We’ll see” Julia replied unconcerned “But let’s carry on”

Yor glared as Julia walked around her, inspecting her while she strained about hoping to escape so she could throttle her, while Julia ogled her body, finally stopping behind her
“Gggrrhhh!!!!!” Yor growled as Julia reached from behind and cupped her breasts
“Mmmm….” she grinned enthusiastically “These will be fun to play with”
“Get the hell off me!” Yor scowled “I swear you’ll pahhhahhyyy!!!!” she then let out some giggling as Julia’s nails jumped to her underarms and dug into them

“Oh my someone’s ticklish here…” she said deviously
“YYOOHHURRR’EEE SOOHOOO DEAHAHEED!!!!!” Yor screamed, trying desperately to pull her arms down
“No point blaming me, you could end this already you know… just give me what I want”

Yor tried to think of a way out when an idea came to her
“OOHHKAKAHHYY!!!!! IIIHH’LL TAAHHLLKK!!!!” she cried
“I’m listening” Julia replied, lessening the tickling but not fully stopping
“OOHHKAAHHYY IIHH WOOHHRRKK FOORR GEEHHNRRAHALL ANNDDEERSS!!!!” Yor shouted, remembering a name from a Garden dossier she had seen some time ago
“Nice try… but Anders was arrested last week by the secret police for taking bribes… guess you’re out of luck”

“NO! DAMN IT!!!!” Yor thought in disbelief at the bad luck, then started laughing again as Julia’s nails dug deep into the hollows once more, her manicured nails were like devastating weapons
“Aw did Thorn Princess get caught in a lie?” she asked mockingly
“HHHAHAAA SSTTAHHAPP IIHHHTT!!!!!” Yor cried back

Yor tried to knock Julia away by flailing against the chains but couldn’t move much and with her balance so unstable it was hard to move much at all. Julia knew this as she started moving her hands down Yor’s sides before mockingly singing the itsy-bitsy spider to further irritate Yor
“STTHHAAPP YOOHHUU FRREAHHKK!!!!” Yor seethed
“You’re so angry for someone laughing so much”
“QUUIIHHEETT!!!”
“Guess I’ll keep tickling you until you love it” she then whispered into Yor’s ear

Yor was about to say that would never happen… when Julia’s fingers appeared around her and cupped her breasts once more… but this time her fingers began wiggling against her nipples
“HHAHAHAHAHAHA STTAHHAHAHAPP YUOOUHH FRREAHAHHAKKK!!!!!!” Yor let out a shocked howl as her nipples began being played with, Julia alternating between tickling and rubbing them between her thumbs and forefingers
“What’s wrong… you afraid you’re enjoying it?” Julia asked devilishly
“NHOHOHOOOO!!!!”
“Really? Cause they’ve sure gone perky!”

Yor hated to admit it but Julia was right, she tried to ignore the sensations, but her body reacted to Julia’s touch by… enjoying this?
“No! Ignore her, it’s a trick to make you talk… think of Garden… they’ll save you… stay strong…” she tried to reassure herself as Julia walked around to face her, Yor’s eyes going wide as she saw she was gleefully holding up two feathers…

“NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!” Yor screamed, trying her hardest to move back away from this lunatic
“Let’s give these perky nipples a REAL tickling” she said as she swayed them about, showcasing the same level of skill that Yor herself used with her knives!
“NO! DON’T YOU DAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHARRRREEE!!!!” was the frantic response, followed by a deafening howl as the soft feathers began gently caressed her nipples

Yor couldn’t believe this was happening, the idea that something as ridiculous as tickling could be weaponized seemed impossible, and yet right now, with just her, this psychotic woman and a pair of feathers teasingly moving against her nipples she was in absolute hell. Her body twisted and thrashed about and her long hair whipped around furiously, every muscle strained to try in vain to snap the chains or pull her raised leg free but to no avail, all she could do was endure and pray for a rescue…

Julia meanwhile delighted in watching Yor’s frantic attempts to escape this tickle hell she had crafted for her, watching Yor’s face twist in ticklish agony as she laughed helplessly while her strength had deserted her, leaving her helpless to stop her. For this mission Julia had selected the softest feathers in her substantial collection and was using each one in a different way to drive Yor to the breaking point. At the left she used the tip to lightly stroke the tip of her nipple while at the right the side of the plume was slowly sawed at the underside of the nipple along with the side and underboob as well, Julia gleefully finding that these spots were all incredibly ticklish

“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA IIHHHHMMM GOOHHHNNAAAA DIIHHIIEEEIII!!!!!” Yor screamed, hoping this might alleviate the tickling
“Nonsense! I wouldn’t do that to you!” Julia smirked “I want to keep you like this for as long as possible… and the longer you refuse to talk to more I get to play with this gorgeous body” she smirked. For a moment Yor thought she might have earned a break as the feathers finally pulled away… only for the feathers to instead gentle brush from her underarms down to her hips

“HHAHAHAHAHAA BBIIHHTCCHHH!!!!!!!” Yor wailed as the feathers moved up and down “SSTTAHHAHAAPP THHISISHHIISSS!!!!!” she added, even though she knew it was futile
“My you sure are sensitive all over, I wonder how your reputation would last if that was to get out?”
“QUUHHIIEETT!!!!!” Yor screamed angrily
“Aw don’t worry, it will be our little secret!” Julia grinned menacingly before suddenly grabbing Yor’s waist and moving her head closer

“WHAT ARE YOU DOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOIHOHIHIIINNNGG!!!!!!!!!!” Yor tried to ask, then screamed in shock as Julia’s tongue was suddenly moving against her left nipple! Yor couldn’t believe this, the sensation was unreal and alien for her to be touched like this as Julia kept swirling her tongue around
“GEGEHHEHHTTT OOHOHOOHOHOFFFF!!!!” Yor wailed in a mix of terror and shock, not noticing Julia grin at hearing some low moans emanate in her voice as well

Julia however was undeterred as she continued, her tongue slowly licking away before pursing her lips and placing them onto Yor’s nipple
“HHAHAHAAA OOOHHH MAAHAHHYY GAHAHAHHHDDDD!!!!!!!!!!” Yor screamed in complete disbelief, then shrieked as Julia gently nibbled on it with her teeth as well
“HAHHAHAHAA LEEHHTT GOOHOOO!!!!” she demanded but Julia remained steadfastly determined to stay in place

“You taste sooo good!” she sighed when she stopped finally, leaving behind several lipstick marks
“PSYCHO BITCH!!! STOP THIS!!!!!” Yor demanded
“Oh now why on earth would I do that…” Julia replied breathily as she moved to Yor’s right nipple
“NOOHOOOO!!!!! NNOOHHOOTT AHHGAGAIIINNN!!!!” Yor pleaded as Julia’s lips made contact

Yor continued straining and attempting to pull away from Julia who used her right arm to cup around Yor’s waist to keep her close, then started using one of the feathers on Yor’s left nipple in tandem with her lips
“GGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA NNHOHOHHOOO!!!!!!!!!” Yor writhed in agony between the soft, gentle kisses and occasional nibbles as well as the horrible feather swiping against her nipples, she tried focusing on something else as a distraction but between the two torments occurring simultaneously it was impossible to think straight

“MWAH!” Julia loudly said as she finally broke contact, leaving more kiss marks upon her captive while Yor’s face was crimson and glaring angrily at her
“Yyoohh…iihhll mmahhhkee yyoouu…”
“Mmm what will you do to me?” Julia grinned before starting to walk behind her “I don’t suppose you want to talk?”
“Goohoo…toohhoo… heelllMMMFHHH!!!!” Yor began to say, before Julia shoved a ballgag into her mouth
“Didn’t think so…” she shrugged as she secured the strap in place as Yor screamed at her

Walking around again to face Yor she grinned at seeing the frustrated look on her face coupled with shaking about trying to dislodge the gag
“You know Yor… I’d like us to be friends…” Julia began to say, then reached behind her back and undid her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor. Yor’s eyes opened in disbelief as Julia pressed herself against her causing Yor to be stunned

“GGFMFMMFHHH!!!!!!” Yor wailed as she tried pushing Julia away who meanwhile lowered herself down and grinned as she looked at Yor’s well-toned stomach
“Let’s see about here…” she said deviously… looking at Yor’s belly button

Yor shuddered, her stomach was so ticklish…then she saw Julia holding up a feather with a demented grin
“GGMMFHFHH!!!!!!” Yor wailed, frantically shaking her head, then her body shuddered as the feather slowly moved against her belly button
“Nice and ticklish…” Julia noted at how Yor winced as Yor tried pleading with her
“NNHHFHH!!!! NNHHFF!!!! PLLSSSLFFFF!!!!!!!” she cried over and over

Julia meanwhile was slowly moving the feather around to test out her reactions, moving it at her ribs, sides, hips, navel and thighs briefly, every touch eliciting a shriek of laughter before moving feathers tip around her belly button
“GGHFFNMFMFHHH!!!!!!” Yor cried
“What’s that? You want me to stop?” Julia asked offering a momentary pause
“YYSSHHHFF!!!!!” Yor screamed and nodded
“Too bad!”

Julia then suddenly grabbed the other feather and simultaneously flicked that one against Yor’s raised arch and the tip of other directly into her belly button
“GHHFMFMFMFHHFHFHHH!!!!!!!!” Yor screamed as loudly as the gag would allow as two of her most ticklish spots were tickled at once
“HHHLLLFFF!!!!!!!” she begged for someone to save her

“Help? Oh no help for you my ticklish assassin, it’s just you and me and I won’t stop until you talk!” Julia replied sadistically as she skillfully manipulated both feathers, the one targeting her foot flicking against her arch, instep and even her toes while the one at her belly button constantly flicked in and out of her like a serpent’s tongue
“GGHFMMFNFHFHDHHFFMMFMFMFHH!!!!!!!” Yor pleaded, wildly pulling in any direction to try and get away as Julia simply kept going and wouldn’t stop till she got what she needed

Yor gasped for as much air as she could through the gag when the damned feathers finally moved away from her body
“You ok?” Julia asked with complete insincerity
“Gghhmnff…gghfffgmmyyggdgh!!!!!” Yor struggled to say in desperation
“Sorry did you say you want to talk?”
“Gggffhhmmm….” Yor growled, clearly replying in the negative. Julia looked up at Yor’s red face, tears, sweat as well as drool from the gag all over her face

Julia however simply moved again to Yor’s raised foot, Yor growled as she poured out a generous amount of baby oil over until every inch was covered and glistening
“Here we go…” she announced as she pulled on a pair of massage gloves and moved closer. Yor strained to move her foot around but within seconds the gloves made contact
“GGGAHHAHANAMAHAHGFFFFF!!!!!!!” Yor screamed as the gloves with their raised bumps glided against the oil sending ticklish shockwaves through her body

“What’s wrong don’t you like my massage?”
“NNNHHFFHHH!!!!!” Yor screamed, shaking her head and causing her hair to whip around in a frenzy
“That’s a shame… maybe if I keep going you will!”
“NNHFFFHH!!!!!!” Yor wailed back, then screamed as Julia poked her fingers in between her toes and began dragging the gloves back and forth

“GGHFMFMMFHHFHHH!!!!!!” Yor screamed, her leg kicking frantically, then cried again as Julia’s other gloved hand began tickling against her inner thigh and back of her knee
“I hope you’re enjoying my special massage… its perfect for loosening the tightest of lips!” Julia said proudly as she started using one glove to focus entirely on Yor’s toes and the other upon the arch, instep and ball of the foot, scrubbing away without mercy
“GGFMFMFHHDFFHHFHFHFHH!!!!!!” Yor screamed over and over as it continued

Yor was gasping desperately now when Julia stopped, her foot bright red from all the scrubbing while sweat, tears and drool covered her body causing it to glisten
“So ready to talk?” Julia asked bluntly
“Ggfhfh…gghfff…fffuuuu…yyuuff…” Yor gasped back, wishing she would pass out already
“You’re tough I’ll give you that!” Julia said as she removed the gloves “Guess we’ll continue to my favorite spot…” she then winked as she repositioned herself to be kneeling down in front of Yor

To be continued...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back