• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yor (Spy X Family): The Tickling Interrogation of Thorn Princess Part 3 of 3 (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Yor (Spy X Family): The Tickling Interrogation of Thorn Princess Part 3
By MrObscura101

Yor was worried by what this meant… then her head snapped back and her eyes bulged out when something touched her, she couldn’t believe what she had felt, until it happened again a few seconds later… to her complete and abject horror Julia was now moving a feather against her clit…

“GGGMMMHHFFHHH!!!!????” Yor screamed as she looked down fearfully with Julia slowly stroking one of the feathers against her
“What am I doing? I guess you can call it my ultimate technique” she grinned wickedly. Yor immediately began shaking her raised leg, furiously pulling it to try and break free to pull her leg down and protect her womanhood but the thick pole and chains steadfastly refused to break

Yor shuddered with each touch of the feather against her
“SSHTHSHFFHHH!!!!!!” she screamed angrily while fidgeting about
“Stop? But this is only the start!” Julia winked as Yor watched her hold up the second feather and Yor let out an angered growl followed by a yelp as it also made contact

“Aw look at you dance around!” Julia said mockingly as Yor struggled to close her legs and maintain her balance while both feathers teased her mound
“You must be so sensitive here…” she added sadistically
“GGFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!!” Yor screamed back unintelligibly

Yor hated to admit it but Julia was right, she was so sensitive, and every teasing touch was agony upon her womanhood, each gentle glide causing her to buck and thrash as much as the bonds would allow and caused her to shriek in response
“GGFMMFMFHHFHFHFHFHFFHDHDH!!!!!!” Yor writhed angrily, wishing to get free and make this woman pay who gleefully continued toying with her until….

Yor was so mad she hadn’t noticed at first… but Julia’s experience in this kind of torture meant that she easily picked up on the subtle changes in her pitch and the occasional moans in between the anguished laughter… she knew that Yor was building to an orgasm…

Yor herself finally realized this as well to her horror
“BNHFFHHDHDDMDM!!!!!!” she screamed at her captor when it hit her, she could feel the growing sensations within her body
“Noohhoo!!!! Ignoorree iihhtt!!!!” she thought frantically trying to focus on something, anything else but those damn feathers… every touch slowly chipped away at her resistance as her body began betraying her, craving the orgasm until it was all she could think about…

“Daaahhmmnn hhheeerr!!!!” Yor thought as she continued trying to resist but Julia wouldn’t stop, the plumes continued slowly teasing away as she writhed and bucked as much as possible but unable to escape

Finally, to her embarrassment she knew she was about to climax, she braced herself and the shame of being forced to orgasm by this woman…. but then the feathers stopped
“ggghhfmfmfnh!!!???” she cried in shock as she tried to process the situation… while her womanhood was now craving the feathers touch to get a release
“What’s that? Oh, you want to cum? Sorry sweetie… that’s for when you give me what I want! she explained with a devious wink

Yor couldn’t believe this, this sadistic bitch was actually making her choose between loyalty and a climax! She then shrieked as Julia’s index finger gently skirted the edge of her clit, making the sensations return but not enough to achieve a climax
“So ready to talk?” Julia then asked softly
“GGGFFMMHHFF!!!!!” Yor screamed back, incensed at her captor
“Mmm I could listen to your muffled cries all day…” Julia said with glee as she stood up and kissed Yor over the gag once more “But we have work to do…”

“Y…YOU…YOU’RE INSANE!!!!” Yor screamed as the ball gag was pulled out and fell against her throat
“Maybe…” Julia grinned as she then walked around behind her
“So, feel like talking?”
“NEVER!!!! YOU’RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIMMMFHFHH!!!!!!” Yor begun screaming… and thrashing about as Julia’s nails dug once again into her underarms
“So much anger…” she said softly

Yor took a few moments to stop laughing and take a mental check of herself, her body was aching now, her raised arms, her forcibly lifted leg and tied toes, the other foot still forced to be on tiptoe, her jaw from the gag, her sides and throat from all the laughter, her womanhood… she had never hated anyone as much as Julia for all this
“You know damn well why I’m angry… and you’ll die for this…” she growled

Julia meanwhile went back to look through her various tools
“You know… it’s a shame I couldn’t nab you in the bar… I was undercover as a lounge singer… I think you would have liked my outfit”
“I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN COSTUME!!!!” Yor shouted, this woman seemed to be totally unconcerned by her anger which only incensed her further
“Oh, I think you will…” she replied and Yor gasped in dread

Julia’s hands had now reached around from behind her… and in her hands was a large white feather boa
“Do you like?” she asked innocently
“Y…y…you…” Yor tried to say but was too afraid to speak, she was too focused on the boa… it had hundreds of small feathers which were now mere inches from her breasts
“I’m glad to hear… now… your employer?”
“I… I…” Yor tried to continue speaking
“I understand…” she replied knowingly

The fear in the room was palpable as Yor began to sweat in a panic, the fearsome assassin was at a complete loss for words, even the aching in her body didn’t concern her anymore, all she could do was stare at the feathers hovering so close to her
“N…n…n…” she tried to say as she shook her head in terror until…

“HHAHAHAHHAHAAAA YOOHHUUU BIIIHHTCCHH!!!!!!!!” Yor screamed as the boa made contact as it was moved from left to right and back again allowing the dozens of feathers to move against her breasts and nipples
“Yep!” was the aggravating reply as Julia continued moving the boa around slowly to ensure the feathers took as long as possible against Yor’s body

Yor cried and thrashed as much as possible to try and stop them but the soft feathers continued mercilessly teasing her
“HAHHAHAHAHAA GEEEHHHTT THHEEEMMM AWAAHAHAHYY!!!!” She cried in between hysterical laughter
“Aw look how ticklish they are!” Julia replied nonchalantly as she kept going, noting in delight how hard her nipples had gotten again

“HAHAHAHAAAA YYOOHHUU CRAAHHZYY BIIHHTCCHH!!!”
“Crazy? I’m not the one laughing like a lunatic!” Julia replied calmly as she kept going
“HAHAHHAHAAA IIHHLL KIIHHIILLL YYOOHHUU!!!!”
“No… you’re gonna keep laughing until I get what I want…. No-ones coming to save you… it’s just you and me…” she whispered menacingly into Yor’s ear as she struggled and laughed constantly, every one of the seemingly hundreds of feathers continued dancing at her breasts and nipples… it felt like every single spot was being tickled at once

Yor gasped for air when the tickling briefly stopped
“Hahahaa…yyoouuhhrree…deeahhadd…” she struggled to say, she was so tired, all the tickling had gone on for what seemed like hours without a respite and all she wanted was to pass out. Julia however simple picked a small object up and a roll of body tape

“HAHHAHAHAAA WHAHHATSS TAAHHAHAATT!!!!” she squealed as a bullet vibrator was turned on and placed against her raised right arch, with Julia quickly using the body tape to secure it in place
“GGEEHHEHTT IIHHTT AAWAAYY!!!!!” she pleaded as Julia then held up two more
“NOOHOHOO!!!! DOOHHN’TT YYOOUUHH DAAHHRREE!!!!” she screamed as one was taped to each nipple
“Oh… I dare…”

Yor thrashed to try and dislodge them as Julia returned to her left side, holding the boa up as though it were a deadly weapon. Yor tried her best to knock Julia away as she then fed the boa around her left thigh and slowly moved it
“GHHGMFMFFH!!!!!!!! STAAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP!!!!!!!! she shouted angrily, but then her eyes bulged out as Julia raised the boa up… and the feathers began caressing her womanhood!
“HAHAHAA OOOHOHOHHHH GAAHHAHDD NHOHOHOOO!!!!!” Yor screamed as Julia’s plan dawned on her
“Oh yes… you’ve seen how bad it is with two feathers… let’s see how you last with all of these…” she grinned menacingly

“HAHHAHAAA YYOOHHUUU BBIIHHTCHH SSTTAHAHAHPPP!!!!!” Yor shouted as she tried any movement to stop Julia as the barrage of soft, gentle feathers tickled her nether regions along with her inner thighs as Julia slowly flossed the boa back and forth, randomly alternating the speed while the vibrators kept on going without mercy

Yor was soon at her absolute limit, her strength had abandoned her and her most sensitive spots were all being tickled simultaneously without mercy
“HAHHAHAAA IIHHH CAHAHHNNTTT TAAHHKKEE IIHHTT!!!!!!”
“Talk and this will all end…” Julia whispered
“IIHHH CAHAHNNTT!!!!” she cried, hoping Julia would accept this but it only incentivized her to increase the feathers speed on her mound which was now getting wetter and wetter by the second as her nipples became as hard as possible

“I know you want to cum… just give me a name and this will end… just think… it will be the most intense orgasm of your life… or refuse and I’ll just keep you on the edge like this until your mind breaks and you get committed to an institution for the insane…” Julia replied, pulling the boa away for emphasis then returning it as Yor shrieked when the feathers made contact with her clit once more

“GHAHAHAHHAHAHADD NHOOHOHOO!!!! PHHHLEEAASSEE IIHHTTSS TTOOHHRRTTHHAARREE!!!!”
“That’s the idea”
“IIHH CAHAHNNTT!!!! IHHTTSS TOOO MAHAHAHCHH!!!!” Yor wailed
“A name…”

Yor thought frantically to herself, it would be so easy to betray Garden… but what would happen to her? And her brother Yuri… if he somehow got hurt because of her weakness…
“… PPHHLLEEASSEE… IIHHLL DOOHHOO AHHNYYTYIINNGG EHHLSSEE…. JJAAHHASTT LLEHHETT MEHEHEE CAHHAAMMM!!!” she pleaded

Julia hummed as if she was actually considering this
“Nope sorry… too bad for you I guess”
“BBIIHHTTCHHH!!!”
“Maybe I’ll gag you and listen to your pitiful wails while the vibrators drive you mad” Julia thought aloud
“PHHLLEEAASSEE…. CCAHHNNTT BBRREATTHEE!!!!!” Yor pleaded, her vision was starting to blur… all she could focus on was the need to cum

“Well….”
“POHHLLELEELEAASSEEE!!!!!” she wailed
“So you won’t talk?”
“NNOOHHOO!!!! IIHHHH CHAHAHAHANNNTT!!!!!” Yor screamed back, she could feel another orgasm within her… so close…then suddenly, blissfully…
“OOHHH GGAHAHAHDD YYYEHEHEHESS!!!!!” she cried at the top of her lungs as the most intense orgasm of her life surged through her body

“YYEHEHEHHEHEHSSS!!!!! YYEHEHEHSS… YEEEEHHEHESSS...yehhhssss…” she cried over and over as her exhausted body finally achieved release and she slumped weakly against the bonds
“Hhahaaaa…” she giggled from the vibrators still going on before blacking out… the last thing she saw was a grinning Julia now standing before her

With Yor now unconscious Julia gently peeled away the vibrators from her nipples and softly kissed them, then did the same to her foot and unchained it, carefully moving Yor’s leg down and then lowered the chain so her body slumped to the floor
“One last task…” she grinned as she looked over the exhausted Yor

Yor’s eyes opened and she gasped, she was in an expensive suite, lying on a king size bed and naked under the sheets, there was suddenly a knock on the door
“C…come in…” she stuttered, and the door opened
“Good morning miss…” a bellboy said pushing a metal trolley “I have your breakfast and your dry cleaning” he held up a clear bag with her dress

“Uh… thank you…” she said “Can I ask… who’s room is this?”
“Ms. Julia Kane, she checked out this morning but said you could have the room for as long as you desired, please call the front desk if you need anything” and he left

Yor lay back and placed her hand over her eyes as the evening’s events came back to her
“I’m going to kill her…” she grunted angrily, hitting the nightstand and smashing it to pieces

Meanwhile…

“That concludes my report” Julia said
“Excellent… she didn’t break?” a figure in shadow replied
“No, she refused to say a word about Garden”
“Good… that means we can trust Thorn Princess completely, if she survived one of your sessions without divulging anything” the figure grinned, stepping forward and revealing himself as The Shopkeeper of Garden
“If that’s all then I’d like to be leaving… I’d hate to bump into her on the way to the airport”
“Of course, the usual payment plus a large bonus have been deposited to your account as per normal”
“Excellent... I’ll be off then… and if Thorn Princess’s loyalty is ever called in question… I’ll be happy to return!” she grinned before leaving

The end?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back