• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Far Away, Not Too Far, Then Far Away Again

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The text Ross received was from the foreman of the crew in Alaska.

Unbeknownst to Ross, John Fish had given the signal to start drilling in fields right outside Anchorage, and a major strike had come in.

Since it was only 8 pm Alaska time, Ross called the foreman in Alaska.

"This is Ross. I was awake, and saw your text. What is this about a major strike right outside Anchorage?"

"Ross, all natural gas, a quarter billion to a half a billion dollars, all natural gas, in fields that RFS and John Fish are partners in right outside Anchorage. This is an extremely major strike"

"Wow, this is amazing news. Thank You. RFS will be giving you and your crew a huge bonus for finding this. Obviously I cant call John or Fritz at this hour, but I will in the morning as I know you will likely be sleeping. Good job, and thanks again" Ross said.

Ross sat there stunned, and then went back to bed. Kayley stirred, and Ross kissed her on top of the head.

"What's the matter?" Kayley asked.

"Nothing is "The matter" teacher, but something major just happened. Unknown to me, Mister Fritz and Mister Fish gave the crew in Alaska the okay to start drilling. That was the foreman in Alaska. He said that RFS just hir a strike up there that is worth probably half a billion dollars. Obviously I cant call Fritz or Fish now, but I'm stunned" Ross said.

"Ross, please dont hop on a plane out of here just because you and your Dad sniped at each other. You know how you two are. I am really worried about you. I know that your headaches are bothering you, and that you're pissed off not being able to push up that shot" Kayley appealed.

"I promise, if I do anything, it will be to OKC for one night at most, and I will take a nurse. Let me talk to Fritz and Fish in the morning, and figure this out. Right now my head is spinning" Ross said.

"Come back to bed and let the teacher you just fucked hold you. You will figure this out in the morning" Kayley said.

Kayley kept kissing Ross to try to get him to go to sleep, and then finally drifted off herself. Ross slept at very brief intervals, until he was stirred by a call from Fritz at 7 am.

"Ross, I just got a text from the foreman in Alaska. What the Hell is this about a half a billion dollar strike there?" Fritz said, somewhere between amazement, glee, and annoyance.

"He called me last night after midnight my time. I did not want to call in case you and the Mrs were sleeping" Ross said.

"Ross, for a strike that big, you can call me at 3 am. Get your ass down here, and we have to talk!" Fritz exclaimed.

"I will make a plane for tomorrow. I can stay one night or two at most. I'm not feeling well, I just got back from there, and I know that teacher will growl like a lion" Ross said.

"Does she know about the strike?" Fritz asked.

"Yes, I told her last night. Dont worry. I will be down tomorrow one way or the other" Ross said.

Kayley came out of the bathroom, a towel around her, ready to dress for school/work

"You're going?" Kayley asked.

"Tomorrow. Two days, one night, I will be home at night on the second day , I promise" Ross said.

"I'm very concerned, but for something as important as this, I know you have to go. Fine, but just have a nurse on call there in case you dont feel well" Kayley said.

"I'm going to make a very brief appearance in the pigpen today just to let them know I'm leaving. I promise I will be home by 4" Ross said.

"Okay, congrats on your strike, see you later" Kayley said, kissing Ross and dashing out the door.

Ross jumped into the shower, threw on jeans, and stumbled into an Uber to the office.

"Good morning. I have to go to OKC tomorrow for two days. The foreman of the field in Alaska hit a strike last night. I must go see Fritz and Steve" Ross said to Vic.

"Congrats on the strike. Okay, we will keep things running here" Vic said.

Ross called Tim. "Do you need me for anything? I have to go to OKC tomorrow for two days. The foreman in Alaska hit a huge unexpected strike last night. " Ross told Tim.

"Congrats on the strike. No , I am fine. Let me take you to lunch at Shun Lee at 1 to celebrate" Tim said.

"Thanks, and I will see you then" Ross said.

Ross piddled around with paperwork in the morning, and then went off to meet Tim.

Tim stood up when he saw Ross, and the men bumped fists.

"I'm very happy for you, my good friend, but I also know that you are not feeling well. Did teacher gripe when you told her you were leaving?" Tim said.

"No, she was happy about the strike. I'm going to call the nurse company down there to have someone on call in case I dont feel well. I have to go Tim, we both know that" Ross said.

"I know, but please be careful, and we both know that you cannot even consider going to Alaska. Let Fritz, Steve, or John go. "Tim said.

"I swear, Mister Patrick, you sound like a tape recording of a teacher" Ross said.

Ross and Tim finished lunch. Ross went back to the office, was bored, and left at 2 pm.

"I will be back in three days. Everyone be well" Ross said.

"Good Luck, Ross, and take care" Vic said.

Ross unlocked the door at 3 pm after exiting his Uber. Moments later, Kayley arrived home.

"If this was not such a major hit, I would be screaming, but I'm going to say I Love You, pray that your trip is good, and I will see you when you get home" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

"Thanks, teacher" Ross said.

That night, Ross got to bed early, as he needed to awaken at 6 am for his 10 am flight.

Kayley was bothering Ross, pulling on his dick.

"What's with you? I just gave it to you last night" Ross said.

"Fine, then finger me, tongue me, something. I want you" Kayley said.

"I will finger you. I am too tired and too distracted to do the whole thing" Ross said.

Kayley spread her legs, put Ross's finger inside of her, began moaning, and came.

"Foot tickle as payment, gimme em!" Ross demanded.

"Oh, here they are you pain in my ass!" Kayley said, pushing her bare soles toward Ross.

Ross wiggled his fingers down Kayley's bare soles, as her toes curled down hard, and she squealed!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD ! IAM GOING TO CUM AGAIN! STOP IT YOU! NEEOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"So? Cum again? You just used me for finger sex anyway" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley fell asleep.

At 6 the alarm rang. Ross stumbled into a shower, threw on jeans, a polo., and a jacket,. and kissed Kayley goodbye.

"Good Luck. have fun, and please be careful" Kayley said.

"I will, teacher. Will call you by tonight. It might be crazy when I get there" Ross said.

Ross went into the Uber, checked in, got on to the plane, and fell asleep.

Ross's head hurt.., but he had to go, as this was not an ordinary trip by any means.

What would happen with the people in Alaska when Ross got to OKC?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
Ross's good luck with gas strikes continues, not that he needs the extra money.

Continuing to travel while he is ill is likely unwise, but there are hospitals and emergency rooms in OKC (and in Alaska if he goes there).

Ross wont be going to Alaska.

Ross's Doctor's, Kayley, and Fritz and Steve will not allow it.

OKC is a different story. Ross is used to going there, he can hire a private nurse to be on call, or go to the hospital

More to come ASAP. My blog explains what is going on.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back