• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batgirl & The Joker (M/F foot/breast tickling, explicit, consensual, SHORT story)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
The Batgirl & The Joker (M/F foot/breast tickling, explicit, consensual, SHORT story)

Saw this beautiful tickle drawing (see link below) come across my Instagram recently and it got me thinking ;-)

503F7E5A-1FF0-4F05-BB98-2EA9D4B827CA.jpeg

A little backstory developed where Batgirl expresses very directly to the Joker just how much she enjoys having her feet tickled.

It gets pretty hot, pretty fast.

Hope you enjoy :)

Here’s the link to the backstory:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...lish-affair-m-f-barefeet-explicit-consensual/

And here’s the backstory itself below (thanks for stopping by):

The Batgirl and The Joker – A Ticklish Affair (M/F, barefeet, explicit, consensual)
By The Laughter Mechanic

It was late and the Batgirl was wrapping up a long day of fighting crime in Gotham alongside her mentor, the Batman. They’d already said their goodbyes and the Batgirl was making her way down a long alleyway when all of a sudden she was jumped by a masked man, tranquilized, and thrown into a car.

When she came to, she was strapped in a reclining chair with her long yellow boots removed and her recently pedicured bare feet exposed to the warm air wafting thru her long red painted toes. She wiggled her gorgeous toes and commented how good it felt to be out of those restrictive leather boots. Her feet were slightly sweaty and smelled sweetly of leather.

The Batgirl loved the smell of her own feet after being in boots all day. She secretly wanted the Batman to take off her boots one day and smell her feet and worship them and tickle them for hours. But alas her secret crush was too preoccupied with his life of fighting crime to even bother with erotic foot play with his colleague.

She’d heard rumors of The Joker taking women superheroes prisoner and tickling them thru the night just for fun. A few times while walking home in the city recently she’d heard the sounds of women laughing coming from windows above and below the city streets and wondered if these were the Joker’s tickle subjects. She secretly wanted to be those women if the rumors were true. And maybe that’s why when she found herself lounging in The Joker’s self described and self inscribed, ‘The Laughing Seat’, she felt at ease.

He walked in with a devious smile.

“I see you’re getting comfortable.”

“Ahh, The Joker. I thought this might be your handiwork. This is a rather comfy chair. Like what you’ve done with the place.”

“I meant your nipples. They seem to be getting rather…shall we say…perky?!”

She glanced down, saw what the Joker was referring to, and smiled, “You are a naughty, naughty villian, Joker! Naughty, naughty! Yes, I am rather comfortable it seems by the looks of it, aren’t I?! Let’s cut the chit chat. I know you like to tickle women here in Gotham just to hear their laughter. You get off on it. Well…I do too. I want you to tickle me. Got it! Tickle me good! Tickle me all night! Tickle me like I’ve never been tickled before. Tickle my breasts, tickle my feet, even tickle me in places you’re not supposed to! Got it! Let’s waste no time! Tickle me, Joker! Tickle me like your life depended on it!”

“Oh my, we’ve got a live one here! Don’t mind if I do!”

And with that the Joker went to work…or actually I should say he went to…PLAY. Tickling a beautiful woman’s feet was never work for the dastardly conniving villain.

As soon as his white hands and fingers touched her soft bare soles and toes, she let out the most beautiful laughter the Joker had ever heard. Not Catwoman, not Supergirl, not Batwoman, none of them had a laugh like Batgirl’s. Hers was so soft and so lilting and so melodic that the Joker simply could not stop eliciting it. He’d dig his fingernails in beneath her toes and she’d laugh. He’d lightly stroke the tops of her toes and she’d laugh the same.

All of his tickling techniques worked and Batgirl really seemed to love to laugh through it all. There was never a moment where she uttered, ‘Stop!’ or ‘I can’t take it!’. Instead, she just moaned as she laughed and just kept uttering ‘Yes, yes, yes!’ and ‘More, more, more!’ in between her laughter. It was heavenly for the Joker to hear these utterances and he kept up his tickling of her feet for many minutes.

He gave her a little break after about 10 solid minutes of tickling her gorgeous bare feet.

She caught her breath.

“Oh, Joker, you know how horny this makes me. Look at my nipples now! They’re begging for your caresses and your kisses, and yes, for your tickles!”

The Joker wasted no time and sat atop the Batgirl and used his fingers to ‘tune in Tokyo’ as they say on her even more erect nipples. The sensations produced by his fingertips rubbing her leather suit up against her erect erogenous areas on her chest sent her into deep moaning mixed with occasional laughing as it did tickle, as well as feel erotically wonderful.

“Oh my God! Ah aha ha ha hahahaha! Oh my God!!! Ohhhh ohhhh yes! Yesssss!!! Oh God, yes!!!! Ah ha ha ha hahahahaha!!! Oh it tickles! Oh, it feels so good!!! Ah ha ha hahahaha!!! More! More! I love it! I love to have my nipples ticked like this! Oh God, it’s amazing!!! So so good! Ah aha ha hahahahaha haha!!!”
This went on for many minutes. Many minutes indeed.

Batgirl got hornier and hornier as the Joker kept up his tickling of her breasts. Finally, the Batgirl couldn’t take it any more and she started grinding her womanhood into the Joker as he sat atop her.

It was then that the Joker stopped the tickling.

The Batgirl cried out, “NO! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Please, my sacred temple is aching for you to release her! Dear God, please release me! Please don’t do this to me, Joker! You can’t! You simply can’t! Release me, please!”

The throbbing between her legs was palpable and visible to the Joker even with her tight suit on.

The Joker smiled again wickedly at his ticklish muse and put up his index finger and waved it at her as if to communicate that he wasn’t done.

And he wasn’t.

The laughing seat she was in had the ability to spread out her legs in a V-formation.

Before she even realized it, the Joker had spread her legs out and he was already positioning himself between her shapely thighs.

He also had a pair of scissors that he used effectively and quickly to cut away all the leather that covered up her throbbing and now quite moist womanhood.

As he cut, he was careful and gentle not to hurt her.

She lay still, continually moaning as the pull and tug of the leather stretching against her vagina felt so amazing and made her gasp in pleasure as the Joker removed the leather sections of her costume and freed her womanly nakedness to him and to the room around him.

‘Oh, that feels so good to be free of that leather down there! Oh, God! What are you going to do to me, Joker?’

He didn’t speak.

All he did was lower his face between her thighs and started using his tongue to lick and taste all of her womanhood that was now in full view.

His tongue moving all over her swollen labia and pubis mons was simply breathtaking.

She moaned liked she was in heat for 14 animals as the Joker’s tongue worked wonders inside and around her vagina.

Everything tingled, everything tickled.

She simply couldn’t get enough, and the Joker simply couldn’t quit giving.

This tongue play went on for many, MANY minutes.

And as his tongue worked its sexually charged magic inside The Batgirl, the Joker’s long arms and fingers were able to begin gently ticklishly exploring again her barefeet.

As he licked her clitoris and labial folds over and over again, he used his fingers to tickle her toes. The combination of being tickled by his tongue inside her wet vagina and by fingers on her soft toes and bare soles was just too much for the Batgirl.

Her moans became increasingly louder and deeper. Her laughter more pronounced as well.

The Joker couldn’t get enough and quickened his licking of Batgirl’s clitoris noting its extreme erectile function and continuing to flick his tongue over and over again on this engorged sexually charged part of her anatomy.

“Oh, Joker! Oh, Joker! Oh, Joker! God damn! You know what you’re doing! Oh my God! I’m going to come if you keep tickling my feet and tickling my clit like that! Oh God! Oh Yes! Oh God! Oh, Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, Joker! Oh, Joker! Oh, please! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh!!! I’m coming! I’m coming! I’m coming!’

And with that, Batgirl’s womanhood squirted copious amounts of erotically charged, sweet smelling, watery love fluids all over the Joker’s face.

Her entire body pulsed with the rhythm of life, the rhythm of the earth.

Batgirl’s moans were still emanating all throughout the room as The Joker gently began lessening the intensity of his tongue touching her sexually supercharged vaginal areas. He ran his tongue less and less over her labial folds and clit and decreased the movements of his tickling fingers on her toes and bare soles to a gradual standstill.

The Batgirl appreciated the easing and downtime and rest period to recover.
She fell asleep shortly thereafter and would sleep for many hours in her laughing seat.

The Joker would bring her a blanket and tea and caress her forehead and the tops of her feet and toes.

After a few hours of deep rest, the Batgirl awoke.

“Wanna go for Round 2?!”

The Joker smiled his devious smile again and began to situate himself again in between her legs.

Her head went back, she closed her eyes, and prepared for another simultaneous tickle pleasure bomb from her new favorite villain, this Joker with a foot and tickle fetish who was continually sweeping her off her feet.

The End.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back