• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spies - Objectifplume

Malgus

TMF Regular
TheSpiesb.jpg

THE SPIES

While I am not the producer of the following clip I am, nevertheless associated with the makers of this clip and assisted in certain portions of the editing process. While I do not financially benefit from the sale of this clip I nevertheless would feel it morally dubious for me not to acknowledge my connection with this clip, given that this piece functions jointly as a piece of marketing and a review.

Two spies responding to the code names "Sandwich" and "Gingerbread" have just been ordered to go to a secret warehouse that delivers weapons to various small groups of suspected terrorists.
Their mission is to find out where these weapons come from and who they are really intended for. But first they must enter the mouth of the wolf in order to obtain all of the incriminating documents without being caught or especially interrogated because they both have the same ticklish weakness.

FiGrkjrWQAYB2HJ

But soon enough one and then the other are taken. Their captors want to know the names of their employers. But there is a problem:

One of the spies knows their employer’s secret identity. The other does not.

FiGrkjsX0Ac3pYf

Both will be interrogated. Both will claim ignorance. One is lying.

Will the liar convince their interrogators that they know nothing? Or will they break under the torture and reveal all?

FiGrkjpWQAMb4OJ

Find out exclusively at either https://www.ticklingadventures.com/crbst_18.html or https://www.objectifplume.fr/

Eyes.jpg

Attachments

• TheSpy00.jpg
    TheSpy00.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 18
  • THESPIES01.jpg
    THESPIES01.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 81
  • THESPIES02.jpg
    THESPIES02.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 98
  • THESPIES03.jpg
    THESPIES03.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Eyes.jpg
    Eyes.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
'The Spies' Review

Disclaimer: This clip is a feature length professional production. As such I will be reviewing it as I would any mainstream film. The fact that it is fetish themed does not, in my mind at least, diminish its value as art.

Beginnings

In 2002 a French man, known fondly to the members of this forum as FT, would make a career decision that would not only change the direction of his life but also impact the direction and nature of the Tickling Fetish productions industry. The idea that a predominately English speaking international community enjoying foreign language tickling content, was a far less tested one at the time. Yet, the series would go on to become an unexpected hit and go one to become more famous, iconic and successful tickling productions studios in the world, and helped to pave the way for more non English speaking studios reaching broader acceptance in subsequent years.

Twenty years later, to mark this auspicious milestone, FT decided to undertake a large scale tickling project that would dwarf all of his other works. When French Tickling had first been established, the industry was still dominated by the works and legacy of sites like Tickling Paradise. These sites had focused on larger longform tickling clips, often with a narrative behind them and an emphasis on amateur models. Since then the world had changed. The rise of the internet had made pirating easier which, in turn, had made longer form, more expensive videos too unprofitable to produce. Narrative tickling had taken a backseat to the record success of Tickle Abuse, and professional models had come to dominate a fetish that had once prided itself on amateur models.

That is not to say that no studio ever dabbled with any of these themes anymore. Sites like FTKL continue to focus on narrative tickling, Russian Fetish occasionally made longform tickling videos, and French Tickling themselves still primarily used amateur university students and women working in mainstream jobs as their usual models, likely a result of Frances famously permissive culture. However, practically no one was producing videos that combined all of these things at once. No one was making old school feature length tickling videos, made with totally amateur models while aiming to tell a coherent story at the same time.

This is the project that FT would decide to undertake. Beginning work in 2021, FT began to plan, prepare and then shoot a series of classic feature tickling videos under the name: Objectifplume. Ranging from fifty-four minutes to more than two hours and seventeen minutes this series has become one of the most well produced tickling series ever filmed with some of the best tickling models French Tickling has ever seen.

Six have been released. More are coming.

In the future, perhaps a full review of every issue shall be warranted along with a ranking and recommendations list, however for the purposes of this review, we shall instead focus on their most recent release, The Spies.

In the name of total transparency, I feel it necessary to acknowledge that while this clips was filmed about a year ago, the process of which I had no involvement in, I have subsequently begun to work with FT, translating his text descriptions on Objectifplume into English as well as, recently, the subtitles of the first half of this very release. For this reason, the clip holds a very special place in my heart and I would be remiss not to acknowledge that before moving forward.

Should you buy it? (some spoilers if you care)

On the surface, the spies appears to be nothing more than the standard tickling setup we’re all too familiar with at this point. A pair of secret agents break into a warehouse, get captured and are tickle interrogated while being asked who sent them. The concept has been done before and will be done again. What makes this version of the story different is how FT decides to progress the story.

The two spies are played by Ocelia and Khloe, two of Ft’s most popular and successful models of the last few years. Both usually shoot together and both have become staples of Objectifplume in particular. Ocelia is fantastic as usual and she’s clearing having a lot of fun in this one but, for the purposes of this piece, I’m going to be focusing much more on Khloe instead. Not only is this, hands down, her greatest ever clip, it is also, sadly, her last. After only a year of working with French Tickling and Objectifplume Khloe has decided to go her own way and will not be returning to shoot with the studio again. In answer to your questions no, there has been no falling out or disagreement between herself and FT but neither is there any chance of her returning again in the future. While I’m sure we’re all very sad to see her go, this is undoubtedly one of the biggest bangs to go out on. This may be FT’s series, but this is Khloe’s video.

Amateur models reciting dialogue is rarely recipe for success but FT made the wise decision to give most of the dialogue to Khloe and to have her deliver most of it while he’s tickling her, leading to her screaming out her lines in genuine desperation. Because of this, she is able to mostly sell her lines, not because she is a particularly strong actress but because FT is careful in how he chooses to have her deliver them. While there is a script that you know in the back of your mind everyone is loosely following, it is done in such a way that you’re mostly able to forget about it and enjoy the clip.

This increased believability only works to heighten the story and the manner that FT chooses to tell it. While I wont go into too much detail, because a first viewing of this clip without all of the details is well worth it, the more broad version of the story could be put thusly: Only one spy knows the information that the her captors want. Both claim it is the other one. Both are tortured regardless. One spy is captured first and reveals her friend to her captors, begging them all the while to torture her instead in order to save herself. I won’t go into too much detail here but suffice it to say, Khloe might just be playing the most despicable tickle victim I’ve ever seen. You want this woman to suffer in more ways than one by the end.

In terms of the tickling itself, there is a nice mixture of heavy and light action, with upper body tickling at the start then more barefoot tickling later on as well as some side-by-side tickling at the end. While both Khloe and Ocelia are ostensibly being tortured, it’s also fairly clear that both models are enjoying themselves at the same time and there’s only one moment right at the end where Khloe looks as though she’s reached her limit, although she recovers almost immediately. (I swear if whoever ends up marrying this woman doesn’t have a tickle fetish it will be proof that there is no justice in the world)
The dialogue for this clip is actually quite quick and witty. There’s never a moment where anyone seems to forget a line and there are even a few moments that feel adlibbed, particularly the screamed conversation between Ocelia and Khloe at the end as they both demand the other one confess.

The cinematography is pleasant and reasonably restrained. If you’re familiar with FT usual work you know that he prefers to keep the camera statically locked in a few different positions. That is the same here for the tickling portion however the first part of the narrative includes some more complex shooting techniques including close tracking shots and even a couple of external drone shots. As usual every shot is perfectly lighted and the diegetic sounds are perfectly crisp.

As mentioned before I handled the subtitles for the first half of the clip while FT handled the second half himself. I personally prefer my half slightly, but then again, I am biased.

So, is this a clip worth getting?

Yes.

Again, I am biased here. This is the first tickling clip which has technically featured my work so I naturally enjoy it but, even ignoring that, I believe this is not only one of French Tickling’s best ever clips but also one of the best tickling clips period. In the same way that it’s a sort of rite of passage in this community to get a tickling Paradise video, I fully believe that the same will soon be true of Objectifplume.
This is the Lily the Tisklish Spy of French Tickling and it is, in my opinion, of a similar calibre.

If you were only to ever get one Objectifplume video I’d honestly be torn between this and French Nightmare, which is of a similar quality while also being more than two hours long, but this is one of those clips that I think is as near to being essential as a tickling clip can claim to be. If you’re a feature film tickling fan, a French Tickling fan, an Ocelia fan, and especially a Khloe fan, this is essential viewing.
With luck and good sales the Objectifplume brand will hopefully continue on far into the future. Ocelia is still around and hopefully will continue as old themes are reexplored and new ones begin. With luck Ocelia shall continue on for many more years and Khloe finds her private life becoming as ticklish as we’d all hope.

Who knows what theme FT will explore next. (I mean I have a pretty good idea but let’s not spoil anything just yet.)

Get 'The Spies' exclusively at either https://www.ticklingadventures.com/crbst_18.html or https://www.objectifplume.fr/

Just got mine, waiting on the email. French Nightmare was a dope video. Happy to see there was another one in the tank with these two.

Yes, the girl in the sleeveless top is quite the treasure trove of information, no matter her denials - tidbits like passwords, identities, and the cube root of the atomic weights of every element in the periodic table to 13 decimal points. We must have all of this information.

I've seen previews of their other vids and most look really great (which is rare these days). But unfortunately, way too expensive. 72 bucks for a non-custom tickle video is just way over the top too much. Even for feature length and good production. 30 bucks would be the max I would pay. Best of luck to them though :)

'The Spies' Review

Disclaimer: This clip is a feature length professional production. As such I will be reviewing it as I would any mainstream film. The fact that it is fetish themed does not, in my mind at least, diminish its value as art.

Beginnings

In 2002 a French man, known fondly to the members of this forum as FT, would make a career decision that would not only change the direction of his life but also impact the direction and nature of the Tickling Fetish productions industry. The idea that a predominately English speaking international community enjoying foreign language tickling content, was a far less tested one at the time. Yet, the series would go on to become an unexpected hit and go one to become more famous, iconic and successful tickling productions studios in the world, and helped to pave the way for more non English speaking studios reaching broader acceptance in subsequent years.

Twenty years later, to mark this auspicious milestone, FT decided to undertake a large scale tickling project that would dwarf all of his other works. When French Tickling had first been established, the industry was still dominated by the works and legacy of sites like Tickling Paradise. These sites had focused on larger longform tickling clips, often with a narrative behind them and an emphasis on amateur models. Since then the world had changed. The rise of the internet had made pirating easier which, in turn, had made longer form, more expensive videos too unprofitable to produce. Narrative tickling had taken a backseat to the record success of Tickle Abuse, and professional models had come to dominate a fetish that had once prided itself on amateur models.

That is not to say that no studio ever dabbled with any of these themes anymore. Sites like FTKL continue to focus on narrative tickling, Russian Fetish occasionally made longform tickling videos, and French Tickling themselves still primarily used amateur university students and women working in mainstream jobs as their usual models, likely a result of Frances famously permissive culture. However, practically no one was producing videos that combined all of these things at once. No one was making old school feature length tickling videos, made with totally amateur models while aiming to tell a coherent story at the same time.

This is the project that FT would decide to undertake. Beginning work in 2021, FT began to plan, prepare and then shoot a series of classic feature tickling videos under the name: Objectifplume. Ranging from fifty-four minutes to more than two hours and seventeen minutes this series has become one of the most well produced tickling series ever filmed with some of the best tickling models French Tickling has ever seen.

Six have been released. More are coming.

In the future, perhaps a full review of every issue shall be warranted along with a ranking and recommendations list, however for the purposes of this review, we shall instead focus on their most recent release, The Spies.

In the name of total transparency, I feel it necessary to acknowledge that while this clips was filmed about a year ago, the process of which I had no involvement in, I have subsequently begun to work with FT, translating his text descriptions on Objectifplume into English as well as, recently, the subtitles of the first half of this very release. For this reason, the clip holds a very special place in my heart and I would be remiss not to acknowledge that before moving forward.

Should you buy it? (some spoilers if you care)

On the surface, the spies appears to be nothing more than the standard tickling setup we’re all too familiar with at this point. A pair of secret agents break into a warehouse, get captured and are tickle interrogated while being asked who sent them. The concept has been done before and will be done again. What makes this version of the story different is how FT decides to progress the story.

The two spies are played by Ocelia and Khloe, two of Ft’s most popular and successful models of the last few years. Both usually shoot together and both have become staples of Objectifplume in particular. Ocelia is fantastic as usual and she’s clearing having a lot of fun in this one but, for the purposes of this piece, I’m going to be focusing much more on Khloe instead. Not only is this, hands down, her greatest ever clip, it is also, sadly, her last. After only a year of working with French Tickling and Objectifplume Khloe has decided to go her own way and will not be returning to shoot with the studio again. In answer to your questions no, there has been no falling out or disagreement between herself and FT but neither is there any chance of her returning again in the future. While I’m sure we’re all very sad to see her go, this is undoubtedly one of the biggest bangs to go out on. This may be FT’s series, but this is Khloe’s video.

Amateur models reciting dialogue is rarely recipe for success but FT made the wise decision to give most of the dialogue to Khloe and to have her deliver most of it while he’s tickling her, leading to her screaming out her lines in genuine desperation. Because of this, she is able to mostly sell her lines, not because she is a particularly strong actress but because FT is careful in how he chooses to have her deliver them. While there is a script that you know in the back of your mind everyone is loosely following, it is done in such a way that you’re mostly able to forget about it and enjoy the clip.

This increased believability only works to heighten the story and the manner that FT chooses to tell it. While I wont go into too much detail, because a first viewing of this clip without all of the details is well worth it, the more broad version of the story could be put thusly: Only one spy knows the information that the her captors want. Both claim it is the other one. Both are tortured regardless. One spy is captured first and reveals her friend to her captors, begging them all the while to torture her instead in order to save herself. I won’t go into too much detail here but suffice it to say, Khloe might just be playing the most despicable tickle victim I’ve ever seen. You want this woman to suffer in more ways than one by the end.

In terms of the tickling itself, there is a nice mixture of heavy and light action, with upper body tickling at the start then more barefoot tickling later on as well as some side-by-side tickling at the end. While both Khloe and Ocelia are ostensibly being tortured, it’s also fairly clear that both models are enjoying themselves at the same time and there’s only one moment right at the end where Khloe looks as though she’s reached her limit, although she recovers almost immediately. (I swear if whoever ends up marrying this woman doesn’t have a tickle fetish it will be proof that there is no justice in the world)
The dialogue for this clip is actually quite quick and witty. There’s never a moment where anyone seems to forget a line and there are even a few moments that feel adlibbed, particularly the screamed conversation between Ocelia and Khloe at the end as they both demand the other one confess.

The cinematography is pleasant and reasonably restrained. If you’re familiar with FT usual work you know that he prefers to keep the camera statically locked in a few different positions. That is the same here for the tickling portion however the first part of the narrative includes some more complex shooting techniques including close tracking shots and even a couple of external drone shots. As usual every shot is perfectly lighted and the diegetic sounds are perfectly crisp.

As mentioned before I handled the subtitles for the first half of the clip while FT handled the second half himself. I personally prefer my half slightly, but then again, I am biased.

So, is this a clip worth getting?

Yes.

Again, I am biased here. This is the first tickling clip which has technically featured my work so I naturally enjoy it but, even ignoring that, I believe this is not only one of French Tickling’s best ever clips but also one of the best tickling clips period. In the same way that it’s a sort of rite of passage in this community to get a tickling Paradise video, I fully believe that the same will soon be true of Objectifplume.
This is the Lily the Tisklish Spy of French Tickling and it is, in my opinion, of a similar calibre.

If you were only to ever get one Objectifplume video I’d honestly be torn between this and French Nightmare, which is of a similar quality while also being more than two hours long, but this is one of those clips that I think is as near to being essential as a tickling clip can claim to be. If you’re a feature film tickling fan, a French Tickling fan, an Ocelia fan, and especially a Khloe fan, this is essential viewing.
With luck and good sales the Objectifplume brand will hopefully continue on far into the future. Ocelia is still around and hopefully will continue as old themes are reexplored and new ones begin. With luck Ocelia shall continue on for many more years and Khloe finds her private life becoming as ticklish as we’d all hope.

Who knows what theme FT will explore next. (I mean I have a pretty good idea but let’s not spoil anything just yet.)

Get 'The Spies' exclusively at either https://www.ticklingadventures.com/crbst_18.html or https://www.objectifplume.fr/

My, oh, my, what a stellar review :yowzer: This was an absolutely amazing read!

I've seen previews of their other vids and most look really great (which is rare these days). But unfortunately, way too expensive. 72 bucks for a non-custom tickle video is just way over the top too much. Even for feature length and good production. 30 bucks would be the max I would pay. Best of luck to them though :)

Absolutely fair enough if it's over your budget. Although the price is within industry standard ($72 for 70 minutes) I understand sticking to your principles on how much you'll pay. If you ever did think about getting an Objectifplume video I would recommend either 'The Laughing Rider' which is 70 minutes, but only $50, or 'French Nightmare' which is $72 but two hours and seventeen minutes long, which is almost half price for the industry standard.

My, oh, my, what a stellar review :yowzer: This was an absolutely amazing read!

Thanks so much. I wasn't sure if people would like the more in-depth style of review or not. Means a lot that a legit legend of the TMF like you enjoyed it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back