• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hard game (Hard BDSM)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon to access a total of 18 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hard-game-75268997

Hard game 1.pngHard game 2.pngHard game 3.png

This is one of those scenes, where I start working aimlessly and suddenly have a pretty interesting scenario on my hands.
Originally I was experimenting a bit with G8F and a few props from my library, both my own creation and others created by Davo. I just added them to G8F: The sensory deprivation helmet, the armbinder and my tickle boots. Once added, my first idea would have been to leave the girl hanging upside down from the tickle boots, but I wanted something a bit more spicy, so I started playing around with the poses until I got this one. When the tickling and other humiliation will start, I don't think the girl would be able to stay still for long of her own free will, so with all my good will I wanted to help her by adding a few metal bars that would fix her to the ground and a chain attached to the helmet that would stop her from shaking her head.
Until this point, and unlike other times, I had no idea what the end result was going to be, but right now I basically had a helpless girl bolted to the ground, whose maximum range of motion would be little more than shaking her hands, and she wouldn't even be able to see and hear her ticklers, or issue a coherent protest. The perfect situation to add a nice group of people to have fun with her. 😈

This time, as you can see, I have practically managed to make this scenario improvising to see what I could achieve, but as I did it, I liked the result more. Just add that conceptually all of the characters involved is of legal age and there is full consent. I hope you like it.

Absolutely wonderful!! Talk about hepless and vulnerable

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back