• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pick one tickle model and one celebrity. Who are they and who is the lee/ler?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I’d love to see Sasha Foxxx work over Kristen Bell. Kristen’s locked in stocks, hands over her head while me and Dax watch and eat popcorn.

Quality choices, and a role reversal would be nice. Watching Kristen Bell with that tight little body, baby doll smile and innocent but sarcastic personality talk smack to Sasha Foxxx while molesting her toes and ribs until she cries would be a helluva popcorn flick.

Quality choices, and a role reversal would be nice. Watching Kristen Bell with that tight little body, baby doll smile and innocent but sarcastic personality talk smack to Sasha Foxxx while molesting her toes and ribs until she cries would be a helluva popcorn flick.

Well, since you put it that way….

Honestly? Give Margot Robbie and Cara Delivigne to Tasha from TA. She'd ruin those teasing soles once and for all.

Kelli Lynn Sage giving Kat Dennings the tickling of a lifetime.

Hehe easy, Margot Robbie as a lee and Cara Delivigne ler. We need to see it.

I would personally choose to see Tickle Abuse's Brooke let loose on Kate Middleton's pits and soles... watching her usual dignified self crumble under an endless onslaught of tickling! It would be great to see her usually perfect tresses become increasingly unkempt as she struggles futily to escape...

(...of course, in a perfect scenario she'd be tickled by a Megan Markle-Rose Habury team-up, but I digress...)

Jade would be my choice. She's so sadistic and playful and she really enjoys tickle torturing models, Tasha especially. She also likes to taunt the victims which adds to the torture. She also implements one of my favorite types of tickling, the lickle. Using her tongue on a ticklish quivering squirming body, as well as sucking and nibbling. I think Jade might have been bisexual so she would enjoy the tasty ticklish bodies. It's also a form of "accidental tickles" which I also love.

I know we're supposed to only choose one celebrity, but I have so many I'd like to see in a scenario where Jade get's to have her way with their bodies. Women like Amanda Nunes, Cris Cyborg, Valentina Shevchenko, Michelle Waterson, and Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Even though I don't think any have been confirmed ticklish, knowing these women could easily pulverize Jade being left a laughing giggling mess begging for the torment to stop would be hilarious.

Then there's women like Ronda Rousey, Paige VanZant Paige(WWE), and Melina Perez. Who are ether extremely/violently ticklish, or hate being tickled, being strapped down while being destroyed by Jade as she tickles them with feathers, fingers, and her mouth. Seeing them desperately contorting their bodies trying to escape, to no success, laughing their heads to the point they're completely broken begging and pleading for the tickle torment to end.

To add to the hypothetical tickle session. Jade teaming up with Brooke and Kelli would be even more delicious. These three women tickling ether of the celebrities I named non-stop at the same time would be such a physically, mentally, and psychologically exhausting experience they'd most likely go insane.

Jade would be my choice. She's so sadistic and playful and she really enjoys tickle torturing models, Tasha especially. She also likes to taunt the victims which adds to the torture. She also implements one of my favorite types of tickling, the lickle. Using her tongue on a ticklish quivering squirming body, as well as sucking and nibbling. I think Jade might have been bisexual so she would enjoy the tasty ticklish bodies. It's also a form of "accidental tickles" which I also love.

I know we're supposed to only choose one celebrity, but I have so many I'd like to see in a scenario where Jade get's to have her way with their bodies. Women like Amanda Nunes, Cris Cyborg, Valentina Shevchenko, Michelle Waterson, and Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Even though I don't think any have been confirmed ticklish, knowing these women could easily pulverize Jade being left a laughing giggling mess begging for the torment to stop would be hilarious.

Then there's women like Ronda Rousey, Paige VanZant Paige(WWE), and Melina Perez. Who are ether extremely/violently ticklish, or hate being tickled, being strapped down while being destroyed by Jade as she tickles them with feathers, fingers, and her mouth. Seeing them desperately contorting their bodies trying to escape, to no success, laughing their heads to the point they're completely broken begging and pleading for the tickle torment to end.

To add to the hypothetical tickle session. Jade teaming up with Brooke and Kelli would be even more delicious. These three women tickling ether of the celebrities I named non-stop at the same time would be such a physically, mentally, and psychologically exhausting experience they'd most likely go insane.

I assume you mean Jade Indica? She was the one who popped into my mind as the ler, I just love her facial expressions as she's working someone over!

I'd love to see her tickle the shit out of T Swift, although I haven't seen any confirmation of whether or not she's ticklish.

There are some awesome pairings here so far.

To add, I would like to see Honey tie and tickle Mary Mouser.

Ler: Taylor Swift, 5'11''
Lee: Freya Von Doom, 4'10"

I'd love to watch that pairing cause of the size difference.

I love these type of threads.

Lucy Hale locked in stocks tickled by Scarlett Sinns. She would use everything from fingers brushes and her mouth on those extremely ticklish feet.

Chanel West Coast spread eagle and gang tickled by Tasha, Brooke and Taylor Raz. A tickler on each foot and one straddling and taunting her for the wild ride as I’m sure she would be going berserk with how ticklish she claims to be.

Tasha or Charlee Chase going to town on Victoria Justice or Lindsey Shaw, particularly their feet. Those celebs seem like they would actually have fun with something like that!

Jade Indica - Ler
Lexi Cabrera - lee

We need Ms. Bliss locked in stocks and for her feet to be thoroughly tickled from heel to toes.

Chanel West Coast spread eagle and gang tickled by Tasha, Brooke and Taylor Raz. A tickler on each foot and one straddling and taunting her for the wild ride as I’m sure she would be going berserk with how ticklish she claims to be.

Chanel West Coast spread eagle and tickled by Tasha sounds great to me. She has a great laugh and is both cute an sexy.

Chanel West Coast spread eagle and tickled by Tasha sounds great to me. She has a great laugh and is both cute an sexy.

Three pairings come to mind...

Tickler: Jade Indica
Ticklee: Emma Stone

Tickler: Taylor Raz
Ticklee: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Tickler: Naomi Swann
Ticklee: Millie Bobbie Brown

Tickler: Blake Lively, because she looks like she'd just be ruthless.
Ticklee: Lolo (tickleabuse)
Bondage position: Dungeonmaidens rack contraption

Tickler: Taylor Raz
Ticklee: Zoey Deutch
Bondage position: Mummified with arms over head, gagged with a ring-gag so she has to howl at every touch

Tickler: Tasha
Ticklee: Cristin Milioti
Bondage position: Frenchtickling's floor rack device

Tickler: Brooke (tickleabuse)
Ticklee: Alexxis Lemire
Bondage position: Tickleabuse's rack, stretched until she's immobile.

Bro. Yes. You nailed a good one there. Then for another shoot in thigh highs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back