• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something A Little Different: A Female Mentor

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Kind of an admittedly different kind of posting here, but I thought I'd try it nevertheless...
I'll try to be as brief as possible.

In addition to hiding my interest in tickling over the years, I have also been hiding another secret: I'm a bit of what you might call a closet cross-dresser. I've struggled to come up with a term that correctly "defines" me because I feel like I potentially fit into any number of categories, but "closet cross-dresser", I think, is what most closely resembles what I am.

I've gone out of my way, of course, to hide that side of my life from anyone - even more so than hiding my interest in tickling. I've limited myself to only dressing when alone, behind locked doors and closed curtains. I've never ventured outside and honestly don't really have much ambition to do so. But as I age and as I become more accepting of the fact that this is who I am, I've wanted to expand my skill set in this regard.

Though undergoing any sort of actual physical change if not an option at this point, it does feel as though there is this alter ago of mine within me that would like to break through. But no matter how many times I dress or even how much accepting of it I become, the fact of the matter is, when I look in a mirror, I'm still just a guy dressed up as a woman.

And this is where I need help.

I've hoped to find a female mentor who wouldn't mind going over things like makeup, hair (wig) care, stuff like that.. So that maybe, someday, if the lighting is low enough and I squint my eyes really tight, I might be able to look in the mirror and NOT see just a guy dressed up as a woman.

Why am I posting this here? I've tried many, many other platforms, but have never found any success. The responses have all either been disgust and ridicule (honestly, the things people will say behind the curtain of an email) or a complete misinterpretation of my request (this is not by any means anything sexual for me). So after realizing that I scroll past the "Personals" section on TMF every time I log in, I thought 'Huh - why not give it a shot there?'.

My expectations are low - as I said, I'm used to negative responses when people even do respond at all - but also flexible. At this point, I'd really take any sort of positive interaction that I could get. haha

MODs, if this is inappropriate to post, please feel free to remove it. I may even remove it myself if I continue to second-guess myself posting this. Otherwise, I'll be crossing my fingers for a little holiday miracle that someone might be out there open-minded enough to get to know this side of me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I am a guy and have zero help to give. However, I really appreciated your bravery in posting, so wanted to at least respond so you get a bump on your post. I hope you find somebody to help you.

Unfortunately, I, too, have no concrete help to give, but you live your beautiful, spectacular truth, honey! Hoping you find the right mentor for you :redheart:

WOW. I am so incredibly grateful and humbled at the support shown both in the thread and in some private messages. I thank you all so, so much. This has always been something I've struggled with - honestly, going back to when I was just 5 or 6 years old - and I've never faced anything but ridicule and scorn about it, either through my own attempts at reaching out elsewhere or just from people voicing their opinions on people "like that". So it is incredibly touching that people would take the time to show their support. I am eternally grateful!

Hey bud...sadly I can't help u much either, unless maybe you decide to Start dressing like an extreme hard-core "tomboy", then I might could help a lil. But otherwise my help would basically suck lol good luck tho, hope u find exactly what your searching for my friend.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back