• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone else love trying to tickle non-ticklish feet?

nickoman26157

My girlfriend’s feet are 0/10 ticklish but I absolutely love trying to tickle them. I see it as a fun challenge to try to break her resistance, but no matter how hard I try, I’ve yet to get even the smallest of reactions out of her. I try to distract her while she’s reading a book or watching a video but it never breaks her concentration, it feels like she doesn’t realise I’m trying to tickle her feet. I find it amusing that she can just sit through something that would drive me and so many others insane haha. This is probably an unpopular take but I wonder how you guys feel about it

I prefer tickling a woman's feet if she is ticklish, but I'm certainly willing to try to get a reaction if she isn't. That is because I would be willing to give an attractive woman a foot massage and tickling her with no laughter is just a sort of soft-touch massage.

I have tickled mild and non-ticklish feet before and enjoyed it.

Definitely not. If they aren't ticklish, then its a let down for me.

I absolutely love it when a girl tells me her feet aren’t ticklish!

If she says that, I’ll just usually roll my eyes and say, “Whatever. Everyone’s ticklish”.

“I’m not”.

Then I’ll smile and say, “Is that a challenge?”

9 times out of 10 she will either say, “go for it” or just give me her feet. Then the exciting hunt begins.

It’s one of my favorite things ever.

I dated a girl I met here on the TMF years ago and while she seemed to LOVE being tickled I never got a peep out of her. I had her wrists restrained to the headboard, feet in stocks and a blindfold and tickled her for 45 minutes with minor breaks. She never laughed once. It was fun but as others have stated it is disappointing. If she had been laughing hysterically I would have died of excitement. The best reaction I ever got from her was when I was tickling her feet in my stocks with quite a bit of pressure. She sat up and threw the pillow at me like she was losing her mind. Can't figure out why some people don't laugh.

I tend to tickle very lightly which is part of the reason I don't get good responses. I have noticed in most of the tickle videos I have seen that when the lee is tickled lightly they don't respond and when the ler uses more pressure and speed they start laughing. I have never been a fan of the hairbrush to tickle feet because it just looks painful. It DOES seem to drive the lee's hysterical though. I have a session coming up in a few days and am going to try applying coconut oil to her bare feet and using the hairbrush. Maybe try that.

I have a sock/nylon fetish too so just seeing a woman's feet in my stocks is satisfying. The feeling of the material against my fingers is exciting. I live for the day I have a lee in my stocks who simply can't stop laughing.

Ticklishness is part genetic. Humans developed it to become aware of their surroundings, like a cat’s whiskers. It’s why places near vital organs and feet that touch the ground tend to be ticklish. In other words, non-ticklish women are less evolved hehe.

Ive found that even women who don’t laugh or try to get away are still ticklish. it’s a turn on that makes tickling elsewhere or other ahem activities more pleasurable. and toe sucking and nibbling is like a special power. i couldn’t get a thing out of my ex with fingers, feathers but when i nibbled on her toes she almost knocked my teeth out trying to get away! now its a keeper

I absolutely hate it! It is very frustrating and just gets boring after a while. I like it when the lee freaks out!

Nah. Though I do like when women try to hold back their ticklishness. There's just something so hot about about tickling a woman's foot for a bit and finally getting her to crack a smile then completely break into giggling.

Nah, would rather the person enjoy what I'm doing, give a nice foot massage instead.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back