• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flight, Arrival , Pushing Through, And, Major Plans

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross's plane from Dallas landed in OKC. He went in an Uber to the office, and met with Fritz, Steve, and Jim, the foreman from the field in Alaska where the strike was hit.

"Jim, thank you. Good work with this strike. I am so happy for all of us" Ross said, bumping fists with Jim in greeting.

Fritz gave Ross a Diet Lemon Snapple iced tea. Ross sat down, took a swig, and then started talking.

"I have very little knowledge about what type of strike you hit, and the tundra up there, so please explain that to me first Jim" Ross said.

"Well, depending on how far down the strike we hit goes, this area is worth at least one hundred million. However, there is a seventy five to ninety percent chance of major strikes of natural gas behind, in front of , and on both sides of this area. We are looking at least about two hundred fifty to as much as five hundred million in natural gas. This does not count other areas that we have not drilled yet which we have a good chance of finding, more than sixty percent. So, once we can get together drilling reports, within thirty days, I would say that RFS is in position to begin selling to investors" Jim said.

Ross grinned. "Jim, in addition to your salary, and a handsome bonus, if my partners agree, I propose that the first investor is you, for one million dollars, paid for by us of course" Ross said, as Fritz and Steve gave Ross the thumbs up signs.

"Thank You, Ross, very kind of you" Jim said.

"Let;s all go out to lunch, my treat to celebrate" Ross said.

The men went to lunch, had a nice long meeting at a steakhouse, after which Jim was dropped off at his hotel. Jim would return to Alaska within a week after a vacation and a rest from his hard work.

Then, Ross, Fritz, and Steve went back to the office.

"Ross, let's have dinner, and please go home by tomorrow night. I can clearly see that you pushed yourself hard to come here" Fritz said.

"I had to, for something as big as this. While I cant seem to push my shot up. My Dr claims he has given and or will give me a strong pain med that has helped in the past. Okkkkay, fine, Ross will leave tomorrow night" Ross said.

"Any investors are on hold with this thing for at least thirty days We just have to wait it out, focus on this with the size of it, and not get distracted by anything else. Forget selling any more smaller Oklahoma or Texas spots. We want as many buyers for this as possible. I aloo think we should ask Jim or someone he knows up there to get us some local investors so the crews up there will show them the fields. We are also likely going to have to hire an executive up there, someone equal to you, me, Steve, and or John Fish to run the day to day there. We will talk about that going forward, but it cant be long off, it has to be around the time we start selling this" Fritz said.

"Fine, ask Jim and we will figure it out" Ross said.

The men chatted during the afternoon. They went out to dinner, took Ross back to his hotel, where he called Kayley.

"So whats the word?" Kayley asked.

""The word" is teacher that we met with Jim the foreman in Alaska. He told us that we have one huge strike he knows about, and likely major amounts in front of, around, and behind it. Jim and his crew have to give us a full exact tally. Jim said we should be able to begin selling within 30 days or so. So for now, we just have to be patient. I will be home by tomorrow night. Nothing else to do here really. I dont want to get distracted with anything else until we see about this" Ross said.

"Good. I'm glad you're coming home within 24 hours. Ross, please dont go back there until the strong med is in your system. I know you are not saying so, but I know you are in pain" Kayley said.

"Honestly, and I mean this, the pain comes and goes. I will be home for at least a few weeks. Right now it is just a wait and see" Ross said.

"Have a good night,. Congratulations on your strike. Take care, and let me know what time your plane is" Kayley said.

"Thank You, and I will do so, teacher" Ross said.

Ross undressed, got into bed, and slept. His headaches were muted that night, as he was really happy about what Jim had told Ross, Fritz and Steve about the Alaska strike.

The next day, Ross awakened, went to breakfast with Fritz and Steve. They went to the office, talked a bit, had a quick lunch, and Ross was driven to the airport for his 4 pm flight to New York.

"Thanks for coming. It was great to see you, and we are all very happy about what Jim told us in regard to the Alaska strike. Now, please just go home, and take care" Fritz said.

"Thanks, partner. I will see you in a few weeks as always" Ross said.

Ross got on the plane, closed his eyes, flew to DFW, changed planes, and landed in NY in 930 pm NY time.

Ross got into an Uber, opened the door at 1030, and Kayley was still awake.

"A nice, fast trip. So glad all is working out" Kayley said, kissing Ross in greeting.

"Yes, all looks very good. I promise I will not check any messages, but I am also out for the night with sex, I am very tired." Ross said, as be climbed into bed.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Understood, just cuddle with me. I am over the moon with joy for you"

"Thanks" Ross said.

"Are you going into the pig pen tomorrow?" Kayley said.

"I dont know yet. I am in such a good mood right now, I might just take a car to AC and play around. I dont want to go in, and come home all pissed off. If they want to fire me, let em:" Ross joked, as it was of course his company.

"How about I call in sick, and we both go to AC for the day?" Kayley said.

"Sounds good, teacher" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley cuddled, and drifted off to sleep.

The Alaska strike was a major, major find for RFS Energy, and very important considering the problems they had run into with drilling for the energy up there.

Would they be able to evaluate the worth and sell off the spots so fast?

What would happen next with Ross in regard to Kayley, and RossShell?

Those things would be seen.

"Jim, in addition to your salary, and a handsome bonus, if my partners agree, I propose that the first investor is you, for one million dollars, paid for by us of course" Ross said, as Fritz and Steve gave Ross the thumbs up signs.
That is very generous indeed.
"How about I call in sick, and we both go to AC for the day?" Kayley said.
I am shocked that Kayley would defraud her employer by calling in sick when she is well and going to AC.

Jim found a very significant strike that will make, Ross, Fritz and Steve even more wealthy. Jim deserves the bonus.

Mils, Mister "Toe the line" using the word "Defraud" Maybe Kayley should join Alan Hell's law firm as an associate attorney.

More to come hopefully sometime tomorrow, depending.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back