• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Vintage Session with the Iconic KERI SPECTRUM (TA)

pshort20

TMF Regular
Piggybacking off the post of Dominant/Skillful LERS who were also extremely ticklish Lees. Doesn't get much better than Keri for those who remember her Dominant run as a Ruthless LER with TA & the iconic Tickle Tapout series. Keep in mind this session was several + years ago. Kind of unique because we actually became pretty good friends. So much so, she flew out to hangout and stay with me a few days over the weekend 1 year. This was Not a paid session, she just did me a real solid as a friend. She very rarely did any private sessions. She was every bit as ticklish as you remember her being/seeing. She's extremely ticklish all over, but pics from this session were all FEET. Which I believe was her worst spot anyway. Plus I'm a foot guy so - haha

1st - Tickle Tapout - (I was 4-0 against Keri) lol
2nd- More Tickle Fun

PS - I also have pics from sessions with other Tickle Icons like Catherine Foxx & Bella Ink

Attachments

• Keri .jpg
    Keri .jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 720
  • Keri 2 .jpg
    Keri 2 .jpg
    669 KB · Views: 944
wow some guys have all the luck tickle cute girls silly love see video.

WOW! Loved Keri! You are a lucky man to have tickled her. Loved the photos! Look forward to seeing the rest with C. Fox and B. Ink!

I adore Keri, have most of her clips. Perfect shape body and feet and can mix it up. Much respect AND jealousy for pshort20.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back