• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sweetness of the Succubi Lair - fff/mm

aaron09

Feeling a little hot and bothered when I wrote this one. It isn't the most X-rated story, but definitely not for the squeamish. Enjoy!

Goddamn the fucking sunset, Chris thought as he watched the deer scamper into the forest. He lowered his rifle and sighed as the last vestige of sunlight continued to creep over the horizon.

“We’ll never get it now,” he said.

His younger brother, Petey, shook his head and slung his rifle over his back. He removed his black Colorado Rockies baseball cap and mussed up his sweaty, brown hair, his perpetually pouty, doughy-cheeked face staring into the distance at nothing like he always did when pissed off.

“You got that right.”

He sighed and sat down. “Do you even know where the hell we are? My compass went haywire, and cell phone service is out.”

Chris looked at his cell phone. His battery life was at 3%
“Strange,” Chris said.
“And my phone is almost dead. Funny, though, it was charged 100% when we left. I don’t understand.”
Petey pointed at a massive fallen tree in the distance.

“Well, if we head down that way past the tree, we’ll get to that stream. Then we go from there.”
Chris shook his head and marched down the hill, his lamp held aloft to light the way. Suddenly it flickered and went dead.

“What the fuck?”

Petey spit a big, gooey mouthful of chewing tobacco on the ground. “Batteries?”
“You think I’d come out here without fully charged batteries?”

“Do you have extras?”

“No, do you?”

Petey sighed. “Well, let’s at least get to the stream. Then we go from there.”

Chris turned and glowered at his younger brother, but Petey paid him no mind and charged down the hill ahead of him.

Their boots crunched on the endless mound of dried, brown fallen branches and pine needles as they trudged toward the stream. Chris didn’t feel sorry often but leading his younger brother blindly into a dark forest was enough to burden even his hard heart. He employed every skill of sixth sense he’d developed after years of hunting in these woods, but once they departed from the stream, he had no idea where they were going. He wanted to admit it and suggest they camp out for the night to avoid really getting lost, but pride wouldn’t allow it. Anyway, his pigheaded, pain in the ass brother would lose all respect for him, which was entirely unacceptable; and the steam clouds that he exhaled into the frosty air were getting wider.

After an hour of blind, directionless travel, Chris noticed that the air had become curiously warmer. He paced ahead toward the warmth; a wave of relief coursed through him as the air continued to warm.

“I don’t like it,” Petey said. “Sure, it’s warm, but what the hell does that have to do with finding our truck?”

“Do you want to freeze to death out here or sleep in a warm place until the sun rises and we can figure out where the fuck we are?”

Petey sighed. “Fuck,” he mumbled and continued walking.

The ground began to slope upward toward a massive rock formation. This wasn’t uncommon on the slopes of the towering, jagged mountains, but this one was immense, as if a cataclysmic volcanic eruption had randomly spewed a range of hills from underneath the otherwise flat earth.
As they traversed the base of the hill toward the steadily warming air, they reached the entrance of a massive cave. Although Chris doubted it had seen sunlight in thousands of years, a dull glow emanated from inside. He turned to Petey to read the expression on his face. His doughy-faced younger bother was squinting, peering inside the cave, seemingly undaunted by the curious discovery.

“Like hell you’re going in there,” Chris said and seized his brother’s shoulder. Petey bucked free and continued inside. He progressed forward until all Chris could see was his shadow, surrounded by a dull glow like a solar eclipse.

“Check it out,” Petey said, his voice echoing.

“It’s an old mine shaft.” At this Chris charged in. He scurried in front of his brother and clutched his coat with heavy hands.

“Then we camp right here. Why the fuck would you go into a mine shaft? Do you want to choke to death on carbon monoxide or loosen a false boulder that crushes your head like a melon?”

Petey pointed to a small chunk of silver ore inside the shaft.
“That’s why.”

“Silver. Hmmm.”

For the first time, the thought of further exploration entered his mind. A loose chunk of ore out in the open? Someone was here not long ago. Maybe a contract had just ended, or everyone was gone for the weekend, or it was the weather. Then again, considering the light emanating from inside, maybe someone was still in there.

Also enticing was a sweet aroma that emanated from inside, like fresh lavender or perfume. It made his neck and shoulders tingle. He’d never been in a mine shaft before, but he’d heard plenty of stories and knew that the deadly gases were trapped inside. But they smelled like shit, not shampoo. What the hell could this be? Miners toking up on a cold night to pass the time? A vein of bathroom soap?

The two brothers wandered deeper into the cave. As expected, the cave tapered off into a winding tunnel. The railcar tracks their feet beneath them were almost completely buried by a uniform sheath of loose dirt. It was clear that no cars, or footsteps had breached the tunnel in a long time. And no silver.
But the light was steadily growing, and the sweet aroma sweetening. It felt like his blood was pumping liquid sunshine, and every inch of flesh on his body was caressed by a woman’s moist, warms hands inside a pair of wool mittens during a strenuous winter hike. He wondered if it was nitrous oxide, but he didn’t feel lightheaded - just sure wild horses couldn’t drag him back outside the cave until he discovered the source of the soft light and delicious breeze.

“Holy shit, I’m tripping,” Petey said and giggled. Chris had forgotten he was there.

“Are you feeling this?”

“Of course,” Chris replied in a wispy voice.

“Keep going.” Right, Chris thought. What else could a man say in the face of this but keep going.
After winding deeper into the mountain, the passage opened into another cavern. This one, however, was balmy, and thick with humidity. The floor was peppered with a canvas of peculiar, blue-green, fluorescent grass and mushrooms that stretched out of view. Towering stalactites hung above a small, turquoise pool that lay inside a crater in the center of the cave, covered by rolling fog, as if Venus had reached down from the heavens and placed a hot tub at the center of the earth.

Petey sat down and stripped off his boots. He wiggled his toes against the soft cave floor and giggled, then lay on his back and looked toward the ceiling with a goofy grin plastered on his face.

“We found heaven,” he said, and began to laugh. “Don’t you think?”

Heaven. His skin tingled with delight. It seemed like his brain was a puff of cotton candy, or a cloud of feathers falling from a cloudless sky on a summer day.

“You’re right.” He rolled around as a child would in a field of daffodils. Coming to rest on his stomach and fondled the vivid, exotic plant life that tickled his palms with warmth. While enjoying the ecstasy, he noticed something strange: splatters of crimson red stains underneath the plants. Some larger than others, remnants of an oozing substance. Berry juice? Blood.

He wobbled to his feet, collapsing several times from the dizziness that had arrested his mind. Through blurry eyes he noticed a human skeleton, then another, resting against a stalagmite, upper and lower body completely intact except that their spines had been severed just above the hip bone.

“Petey,” he screamed! “Where are you?”

He turned to find a naked, milky white women on top of his brother’s flailing body, munching on his neck. Jutting out from her coccyx was a tail, slithering like an agitated cobra, tipped with what looked like a dense patch of quills. After Petey’s body fell limp, she turned to face Chris. Two images immediately flooded his consciousness: her sparking purple eyes, like amethysts held aloft next to a candlelight, and a mouth of snarling, gruesome fangs centered in a puddle of blood, smeared across her face, dripping from her chin.
Before Chris could summon his muscles to move, he heard splashing in the pool. A second succubus climbed out of it, naked, snarling, entrancing amethyst eyes fixed on him. Her powerful biceps and thighs quivered, as if clamoring for the chance to encircle and crush something. The red talons at the end of her long, skeletal fingers seemed capable of disemboweling a cowering man inside a suit of armor. Though his loins stewed at the most erotic figure he’d ever seen or imagined, the animal instinct of survival kicked in and he turned to run.

At the first step, though, he fell flat on his face: the tail of a third succubus had bound his ankles, one that towered above him. The eyes were gems, chandeliers in a golden ballroom; the milky skin that sheathed the pulsing muscles shimmered. The fangs of a timber wolf. Still buzzing from the delicious air but heart pounding in fear, Chris lay back and resigned himself to death when the unbreakable tail circled upward around his legs. The succubi gathered around him.

“Look at that heart,” the bathing succubus said in a voice as delicious as the air.
“Cassandra, can’t you see it through his coat? I want to rip that chest open and slurp the blood out while the heart still beats.”

The succubus that had pinned his legs together withdrew her tail and dragged the tip of her index finger across the skin above his jugular vein.

“I’m not sure I want to feed on this one, Helen. The other was moody. Sullen. Worth the feast just to rid this place of his awful presence.”

“You’ve been following us?” Chris said.

“Perfuming the air since we saw you wandering the woods. Strange that your lights went out, don’t you think. One of those little tricks we’ve picked up along the centuries.” she said.

“You’ve been hunting-“

“the hunters.” She cut in. “The pathetic little men afraid to tear meat apart with their hands. To chase helpless animals and shoot them with metal weapons, too afraid to get close and gore their bowels open with your own hands like I might do to you now to have a bite of that luscious heart.”
He shivered and cowered from her, shimmying away on his ass to get enough room to stand and make a dash for it. The powerful, tremendous hands of the third succubus clutched his ribs from behind and put that idea to bed. Her prodding fingers spanned his entire ribcage from just below his armpits to his belly. It felt as if he’d been tickled by spiked cattle prods. An electric charge surged through him; he hopped like a bunny and a yelp escaped from him. The two others smirked.

“Looks like you have your wish, Persephone,” Helen said and licked her lips with a snaky, forked tongue.
“I do.”
The two women closed in on him, bearing their fangs, giggling. The third held him fast from behind, drew him close and licked the little hairs in his ear canal before whispering into it:
“We’re not going to kill you, Chris.”

“Okay,” he said in a helpless tone, like a scared little boy unsure of how to respond. “What then?”

She dragged her talon across his neck and scratched gently inside his ear. He shook and instinctively tried to paw her hand away. She seized his wrist and pulled his arm skyward. He couldn’t believe how powerful the hand was, as if the muscles were forged of iron (if they were even muscles). The other two closed in and sliced open his coat, trousers, boxers, removed his boots until he was stark naked.

“He’s a muscular one.”

She poked and prodded at the musculature on his shoulders and chest, circled her talon through the wispy mat of hair on his chest and belly. He began to quiver.
“And ticklish,” Persephone said. She dragged her tongue across the full length of his arm, each tip of the forked tongue pitter-pattering on his goose-pimpled skin. He wiggled away and tightened his stomach, thinking that holding in the laughter might discourage her, or inspire the tongue to slither away, somewhere else... Where, stupid? Every corner of your body is more ticklish than that. He closed his eyes and his head rolled around as if his neck had turned to jelly. The succubus tickled him under the chin, and he giggled. She gazed into his eyes and smiled.

“You like it here, don’t you?”

He nodded with a goofy grin stuck on his face.

“Makes you giddy. Draws you into the deepest corner of your mind, recalls lying in your mommy’s arms before memories were shapes. You feel like you’re cradled in a womb, a helpless, giddy little thing surrounded by balminess.”

Her talons started to drag across his tummy, skillfully delicate and light. A helpless, uncontrollable giggle escaped from his lips. After a few moments of ticklish delight, she withdrew her hands and snarled at him slowly, bloodstains still on her teeth. The other succubi hissed and crept around him. Agitation, anxiety, titillation coursed through him. Everything but fear. The utter lack of fear confused him. How could he be moments away from being ripped to pieces by undead women, yet totally happy?

“Please don’t stop,” he pleaded. She hissed and dragged her fingers around the back of his neck.

“I can do it to you more if you want me too. We all can. Tickle and tickle, grab and scratch you, until every nerve in your body craves more. Would you like that?”

“More than anything in the world.”

“Beg us.”

“Please tickle me. All over. Don’t stop. Ever.”

The vampires hissed and snarled, their eyes sparkling as they took their places. Cassandra wrapped her tail around his ankles, Persephone his wrists and they pinned him to the ground with his limbs extended. Helen wrapped her tail around his waist and pressed her supple flesh against him. She prodded both hips with all ten fingers, scattering around him in search for a weak spot. He squirmed and shook, harder, helplessly until the fingers found a place that broke him. Laughter poured out in cascades.

“Do you like it?”

“Hahahahahaha…yes,” he managed to say between laughs. “More.”

She increased the pace, alternating between flourishes and hard pokes, all the while wiggling her breasts across his face. As he reached out to kiss them, the tickling intensified.

“You want to kiss me, don’t you Chris?”

“Yes,” he squealed through laughs. “Please.”

She pressed against him and ran her fingers quickly up and down his ribs. She moved to his armpits and wiggled them inside at monstrous speed. He screamed and shook like a man possessed. He reached his lips toward her pulsing tit, which glistened blue and green like the cavern floor below him. He reached his tongue toward it, trying to snatch at it, just a quick lick… but the tickling was so awful that he couldn’t keep his head straight long enough to grab it.

“My nipple longs for your lips, Chris. Where are they?”

He laughed so hard his stomach began to convulse as the fingers spin-cycled inside his pits, the nails titillating his hairs while the soft fingertips molested the skin. He tried to extend his lips out to the glistening nipple, extended out so forward it hurt his spine.

“You’re not pleasing me, Chris. Cassandra, he needs to be punished.”

Cassandra ran her hands down one of Chris’s thighs, his calf, ankle, and eventually arrived at his heel. She ran a talon around the perimeter of his foot and slowly circled toward the center of his sole like a whirlpool. His foot tried to kick it away, so she clasped his big toe in her teeth and locked her jaw. She slithered her tongue around his toes - a soft, moist worm crawling through the cracks of each ticklish, yummy toe. He tried to pull free, but the grip of her powerful jaw was unflappable. Eventually she added a second finger, a third, until all ten talons had converged on his helpless foot. Scratching vigourously the balls of his feet, shining the top of his foot and ankles with soft spider tickes while her tongue lapped up the sweat on his toes.

“Helen, his other foot is lonely,” Cassandra said and returned to his toe. Helen slinked toward him and skated her talons across the backs of his thighs and knees, maintaining position in the areas that caused the most violent convulsions. While scraping at his flailing leg, she enclosed her mouth around his big toe and sucked on it, slurping it, her tongue wrapped around it to hold it fast. She buried her fang into it and hissed. She sucked harder as a thin but steady stream of salty blood trickled into her throat.

Chris winced and grunted, but the laughter had so overpowered him that he was unable to recognize pain. Cassandra pricked a spot underneath the toes on the other foot and slurped from it as she scribbled her talons across his sole and heel.

As the ungodly, ecstatic waves of energy continued to pour through him, discharging laughter from deep inside his gut, a new energy localized around his crotch. Their hands, tongues and teeth were abusing every inch of flesh above and below his waist. The absence of touch around his groin made his hard cock throb, an agonizing rock surrounded by delicate flesh, veins coursing with agitated blood. The tickling had become too intense, and a terror grew in his chest. He thrashed and screamed at the torture of the vicious demons tickling his supercharged body.

“Stop!!!!” he screamed. “Please, no more!!!.”

Persephone’s glistening eyes bore down at him, and she hissed while her hands continued to grab and stroke his ribs and armpits, both now glistening with sweat.

“Please. Don’t ever stop,” she hissed in a mocking tone.

“I beg you,” She closed her mouth around his neck and tickled it with her teeth.

“I can make it end. Would you like that?”

“Don’t,” he managed to squeal in a throaty voice, long ago hoarse from laughing. “I don’t want to die.”

“Beg me.”

“I beg…hahahahahah….you…..hahahaha. let me….,,lolololol liv..”

“I’m not going to kill you. First, I want to abuse that poor fucking cock. You’re going to scream so hard your heart bursts.. Because my hands aren’t going to lose contact with your pathetic skin. I’m going to tickle, and tickle, and torture you while I lick that soft, luscious cock. Helen has another desire: she likes to lick the asshole of screaming men. Have you ever had your dick sucked while someone sucks on your ass, Chris?”
“I’m going to keep sucking his feet,” Cassandra said

. “I like to see the pretty pink skin after I lick the blood off.”

“Not too much,” Persephone said. “He wants to walk out of here, the lying, weak little boy he is. Forever? It’s a long way away.”

Helen hissed and attacked his feet again. Chris shook and screamed as the relentless assault continued. Then he began to cry. A loud, harsh sob that managed to occasionally fight its way through the laughter. Persephone laughed for the first time, a high-pitched giggle that echoed throughout the cavern. She worked her hands toward his waist and lightly scribbled the skin above his arteries. It wasn’t as hellish as her digging into his torso, but it was enough to make him thrash and giggle. Somehow the feeling that he could almost stop laughing was worse than the all-out assault. Just when Chris thought he’d fought the tickling away, right on cue her talons found another spot to send him into hysterics.

“I almost want to plunge my fingers into you and suck on your artery like a straw,” she hissed,” but I’d much rather do this…”

She lowered her head and kissed the head of his cock. Gently, kneading it with her lips, slurping at the tip. Chris closed his eyes and moaned. A high-pitch ringing emerged inside his brain as the pain of the tickling and the pleasure of Persephone’s lips on his cock fought for supremacy over his flesh.

“Beg me to kiss it, Chris. Beg me to lower my lips over that soft shaft and lick that nice ticklish vein on the bottom side. It thinks it can hide, Chris, but my tongue is coming for it.”
Tears continued to pour down his cheeks.

“Please. I’m going to die. Please suck it. Lick it. Taste it.”

At this, he felt warm breath and hair burrowing into his ass. Helen’s tongue glided across his ass crack as she heaved warm breath into his ass. His moaning grew louder as the tongue teased him, poking the supple flesh, sliding and slurping, searching for the tickle spots that made him flinch. She pressed her lips around his asshole and puffed into it as if inflating a balloon. After his sphincter buckled and twitched with anticipation, she plunged the tongue deep inside. Chris bucked and grunted, half-wondering if she’d be able to lick through to his intestine.

He lurched up, trying to escape, then bucked back down as a maddening, tingling shot of electricity pierced his cock into the depths of his groin, torturing and teasing him up front while Helen molested him from behind, licking, stroking and nibbling him to a blubbering mess, nowhere for his body to go.

“Finish me,” he said, screaming. “I need…”

Persephone’s fingers plunged into his armpits, reinvigorating what adrenaline he had left. The worst of the tickling had returned, swallowing his pleas with them. His hoarse laughter returned in force.

“Me to keep my promise? To tickle you forever and ever. To drain your soul of energy, to purge your light from the world.”

Helen withdrew from his ass and hissed.

“He needs to control his bowels,” she said and snickered. Her powerful hand clutched his chin like a mother scolding a child. She snarled and hissed, inches from his face, baring her teeth, odor of rotting flesh wafting from her throat.

“You want us to finish you? After I’m done with you, there will be no you. You won’t understand the concept of you, just pleasure and pain, until you float away into oblivion.” she said as her amethyst eyes flickered.

She flattened her body against him, smothering his face with her breasts. She then gently rocked back and forth, and spider tickled him up and down his ribs, ending with a wiggling sortie of fingertips curlicuing in his armpits. The weight of her supple breasts made it difficult to breathe. As he laughed harder, he gasped for air and screamed into her chest.

“The vibrations of your screams are very soothing, Chris. I may be pleased myself if I tickle you harder. Cassandra, will you be a dear and take over on his ankles. I need my tail”

“Of course, dear,” she replied, tightening her anaconda tail around his ankles without missing a beat on his tortured feet.

Helen backed away from Chris to look at him. He breathed and heaved deeply the cool air that had been stifled with Helen’s breasts smothering him. She wiggled the quills at the end of her tails. After a wicked smile, she slid them down his cock underneath his scrotum and peppered it with quick strokes and tickles. All the while, her hands remained firmly fixed to both sides of his ribs, nails gliding up and down, sometimes pausing to wiggle on a weak rib.

“No man doesn’t love a tickle under his balls, Chris,” she said. “And with Persephone sucking that throbbing cock, you’ll have your ridiculous orgasm soon enough.

“Haahahaa….no….please….what…oh…”

His tortured brain was unable to complete a full sentence. Helen bent down and licked one side of his cock while Persephone handled the other, all while the bristly quills continued to torture his ass crack and scrotum. The vampires grabbed his cock with their powerful tongues. Persephone made sure to keep the edge of hers just under the base of his cock head. His lungs hurt trying to breathe through the agonizing pleasure. Just when he thought he’d orgasm, they backed off and pattered his cock with quick, light tickles, allowing his nerves to settle a bit but continuing to tease into longing agony.

After a few minutes of vampire tongues tickling and grabbing his cock, Chris discharged a blast of cum three feet into the air. He screamed and shivered so hard he thought he’d dislocated his elbow trying to yank his trapped arms out of from Persephone’s tail.

But to his surprise, she uncoiled it and let his arms free. As did Cassandra on his ankles. The wicked talons and fingertips relented. The succubi backed away and stared at him. He didn’t know how to accept freedom. His body, mind and soul had been so convinced that he’d be tortured until his soul expired that he flapped around on the ground like a fish out of water. After he composed himself, he curled up and began to cry. Profusely. Tears of sorrow and defeat, humiliation.

He closed his eyes and imagined himself asleep on a boat in the middle of the ocean, swaying slowly under a cool, pale sun that didn’t burn the skin. Resting in eternal tranquility. The soft coo of a seagull, a baby chick gliding above him. The sweetness of the air around him began to seep into his lungs again. He smiled.

But then a scratch across his foot. Then another. A poke in the ribs. A hip grab. Nibble on the neck, the ear. He frantically squirmed to get to his feet, but three unbreakable forces slithered around him and held him fast. The tickling intensified, grew all over him. But it was worse. Five fingers scratched his limp cock until he thought it was on fire. It felt like acid was pumping through his veins.

“You asked for it. A frail little man, needing a quick little tingle in that limp flap of skin between your legs. Now it’s worse, isn’t it? You thought you could steal pleasure from us? It won’t be easy to take this time.”

“Kill me,” he mumbled. “Just kill me.”

Cassandra and Helen knelt next to him and enclosed their mouths around his neck.

“Are you sure?” Persephone asked.

He limply shook his head.

“Really?”

Barely able to nod.

The succubi suddenly backed away, smiled at him, and preceded to apply an unrelenting tickle assault. Faster and more furious than before.

“I thought….” He managed.

“Oh, we’re going to kill you,” Persephone said. “But we don’t need another vampire lurking about, which is what a bite will make you. Too many of us in these woods already. We’re just going to tickle you to death. They say the best way to die is to die laughing. Well, I’m immortal so I’ll never know. We’ll just have to pass the gift along to you.”

At that she wiggled her wicked talons at Chris to watch terror grow in his eyes before plunging them into his armpits. He’d held out very long so far, she thought. I wonder how long it will take to make him expire? Doesn’t matter really, we only have eternity.

Last edited:
Tickling him to oblivion! What ultimately happened to Petey? Will you do another installment?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back