• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) The Heiress Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello fans and welcome to another week and another chapter in this ongoing saga known as Deputy's Universe! I am glad you enjoyed part one of this new series as it focuses on the lives of two characters from the previous "phase" of the saga. I appreciate every single one of you for going along this journey and being so invested in the characters. To any new readers, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you go to my story archive and read the entire saga starting with Deputy's Peril part 1 (as of this posting, page 3 in my archives). it will give you a much greater understanding of all the characters involved and it is a wonderful world to explore. I also appreciate the fact that the fans of the saga enjoy the story itself, not just the tickling parts. The tickling will always be a part of these stories of course, and it is the main "action", but I want people to truly love the characters involved. To make them come to life so when they are tickled, it only enhances the emotion of the scene. Yes, these chapters are long, but if you like actual stories, it goes by quickly. haha Now, here is part 2 of this new series and I hope you enjoy what is in store. There is a good deal of "story" involved because I have to set things up, but I think you will also really like the tickling. Ok, enough of that, read the story! hahaha and of course, your comments are most welcomed.

PART 2

The morning went on and Bessie continued her household chores. She wasn’t doing anything too physical because she had to interview a candidate for maid. She went about this process different than how Gloria hired her maids. Gloria did put out an advertisement in the newspaper and any candidates would just show up. Bessie decided to put the advertisement, but she had any candidates write a letter to her listing their qualifications and basic information. The woman she was going to meet shortly had a nice letter and listed some qualifications. She was a maid that worked at a hotel and looking to do housekeeping duties at a house instead. She was older than Bessie, but that did not matter at all. The woman listed her age at 29. She then finished her last chore and decided to look at the letter one more time. The woman’s name was Vera Sharples and she looked forward to meeting her. Hopefully she will be a good fit. She really hoped that she was a good person and would get along with her and Phoebe. “Well Miss Sharples, let’s see what you are all about.” she thought to herself.

A stagecoach arrived outside the Wellington mansion on the dirt road outside the gates. A woman inside looked out the window and saw the massive wooden gate attached to a wooden fence that seemed to stretch forever. At the top of the gate was a large “W” and the woman felt a little excitement. She arrived at her destination and was really hoping this opportunity would pan out. She exited the stagecoach and looked towards the mansion on top of a small hill beyond the magnificent gate. Her name was Vera Sharples, and she could feel her adrenaline flowing. Standing at 5’2” tall, she was a diminutive woman with her black hair tied back into a tight bun behind her head. Wearing a long purple dress, with a purple jacket made of light fabric, a black blouse and long black leather boots hidden under the dress, she looked at the driver through her black rimmed glasses, who handed her suitcase to her. She thanked the man and gave him a tip. Vera then turned her attention to the mansion and smiled. “Well, here goes nothing!” she said to herself and took a deep breath.

Bessie was sitting down on the couch, reading over some papers she was working on when she heard a knock at the door. She looked up, and then got up off the couch and walked to the front door. When she opened the door, she saw this woman standing there with a smile on her face and looking eager. She liked that look and figured this must have been the candidate. “Vera? Are you Miss Vera Sharples?” she asked and then extended her right hand.

Vera saw the hand extended and grinned. She was happy to see Bessie and loved her own smile. She then grasped Bessie’s hand. “Yes, I am Vera Sharples!” she replied with a happy smile.

“Nice to meet you, Vera! My name is Bessie Johnson. Come in, let’s have a talk.” Bessie offered. She allowed the woman to walk into the home and led her to the living room. She pointed at a chair to sit in and then Bessie sat on the couch facing her. This was a big moment for Bessie. This was the first time she ever had to hire someone. She was in charge, and responsible for hiring someone. This woman’s fate was in her hands, and she felt excitement in her body. She did like the enthusiastic spirit of Vera and hoped this interview would go well. “It is really nice meeting you, Vera. I am the Staff manager and will be interviewing you for the position of maid. So, why do you want to be a maid in the Wellington mansion?” she asked.

“Well, with my prior experience as a housekeeper in a hotel in Houston, I wanted to try working in a house. There is a certain challenge with cleaning a house than with a hotel room. I also wanted to find a place to stay in as my living accommodations were never really good and….” Vera responded. She went on to explain her qualifications, her experiences and tried to show her enthusiasm as best as she could. Life was hard for Vera as she grew up. Being from a very poor family, she became a maid at hotels at a very young age to help her parents. There were times when she had to deal with the dirtiest of places, as the hotels she worked at were definitely not run very well. She didn’t mind the hard work, but really wanted to make her life better. The last hotel she worked at; many maids were let go because the owner also wanted them to perform sexual favors for the men that would stay there. Vera wanted no part of that as she wanted to keep herself as pure as possible. She was not a virgin, but her sexual experiences were very limited, and they happened because her former boyfriend would take advantage of her. When she saw the advertisement in the newspaper about this job opening, she took the chance. She packed up her belongings and made the very long trip to this area and if she didn’t get this job, she was going to be homeless. She wanted a fresh start in life and was really hoping she would get this job.

Bessie continued to ask questions to Vera, and she could tell the woman was very eager to try and win this job. She wanted to use her “sixth sense” and get a feel for her, just like she did with Darby when she arrived for the maid position. She did have a liking to Vera, as she could tell besides the experience, she seemed like a very nice woman. She was surprised to learn that she left everything she had back in Houston to apply for this job. That meant she would definitely put all of her effort into working hard in this mansion. There was something about her that she liked. “Ok, final question. What do you think about working for Phoebe Wellington, the daughter of Gloria Wellington? I hope you realize that you are working in the home of a woman who caused so much harm to others, and now her daughter is in charge.” she asked. She wanted to gauge the woman’s reaction to working in the home of someone who caused harm to others.

Vera was surprised by the question and lowered her head. She did remember reading about what happened to Gloria as it was headline news everywhere. She then looked up and smiled. “Well, I know all about what happened, and it was truly tragic what Ms. Wellington did to those poor girls. From everything I know, her daughter had nothing to do with it and I think I can help ease her burden by being the best maid possible and ensuring that her home is always tidy and very comfortable.” she responded.

Bessie nodded her head and thought it was a good answer. She could tell that Vera was going to be a very hard worker and at this moment, they needed someone like her. The work was piling up and Bessie needed help. She made her decision and smiled. “Well Vera, I have listened to your responses and reviewed your experience and I have to say… congratulations! You are hired!” she beamed.

“I’m hired??? I got the job? Oh happy day!” Vera exclaimed and then clapped her hands. She truly needed this job and a place to stay, so being told she was hired gave her great relief. She looked over at Bessie and had the brightest smile. She already took a liking to Bessie and could tell she was a very nice woman. “You made me so happy Bessie! I promise you, I will be the best maid you ever had! When do I get started?” she asked.

Bessie loved that reaction and felt this would be a great hire for them. She also felt a large sense of relief as she was finally going to have her workload reduced. She started to feel that her and Phoebe’s life here in the mansion was going to get better after all the recent turmoil that happened. She stood up and approached Vera to shake her hand. She did like the tenderness in the hand, even with some of the slightly hardened skin. “Well, let’s get you all set up. You start today! I will show you around the mansion and go over your duties. I will be helping you until I find another maid. Come, let me show you your room.” she told her.

“Thank you so much for this opportunity. It means a lot to me. I think we will get along just fine!” Vera told her as she followed Bessie through a hallway.

“I think we will. Welcome to your new home.” Bessie told her. She then showed her the maid’s quarters and a flood of memories filled her mind. That was her room for most of her stay here at the mansion until the Santa Selena trip. Since she was now going to be Staff Manager, she moved her belongings to one of the larger rooms on the second floor. It was a guest room previously, but she took it over. She did not want to stay in Paul’s old room as she could still “feel” his presence in there. Bessie realized she had come a very long way and now she was showing this new person the room where it all started for her. Once she showed her the room and let Vera place her things in there, she then gave her a tour of the home.

Vera was in awe as she was walking through the mansion. The house was absolutely amazing with so many decorations, wallpaper and paintings. As she looked around, she heard Bessie going over her daily schedule and it was going to be a lot of work. She didn’t mind it at all, as this was a great opportunity for her. She found her new home and wanted to make sure she would stay here for years to come. She loved how large the kitchen was, how large the yard was, and even met a few of the other workers who worked on the grounds. Then when she received her maid’s uniform, she got really excited. “I can’t believe I will be working in this fine home! Bessie, thank you so much. I won’t let you down.” she said with enthusiasm in her voice.

“I don’t doubt that at all. Ok, go ahead and change into your uniform and we can get started. Now, myself and Phoebe will be going to a social dinner tonight, so the good news is that you don’t have much to do with dinner. You can relax and get a feel for the place.” Bessie told her.

“Thank you! I am ready to get to work!” Vera told her. She then saw Bessie leave the maid’s quarters and she got dressed. She slipped off her purple dress and laid it gently on the bed. She then looked over at the other empty bed and wondered who would also get hired. She hoped it was someone very friendly and could work with. She excitedly put on her maid’s uniform and felt great. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. “You did good, Vera! Now, make sure we do a great job! Hehe” she giggled.

Hours passed by and Bessie was showing Vera the ropes. They had already dusted a few rooms and changed the sheets in other rooms. It was already a tiring day, but Bessie loved the help. She liked Vera’s spirit and hoped she would form a great relationship with her. She saw that behind the tight hair bun and those glasses, there was a certain cuteness to Vera. Her skin was very pale, but she had a delightful disposition to herself. She also began to think how lucky Vera was not to meet Gloria. Her eyes went to Vera’s black leather boots and thought how those feet would be exposed by Gloria and checked for ticklishness. That made her giggle to herself as those thoughts entered her own mind. Bessie even began to wonder if Vera was ticklish. She felt silly for thinking those thoughts, but she remembered the “Gloria experience” and her experiences with Darby as well. Phoebe would also tickle her, so she figured she might as well check if her new maid was ticklish. She saw her folding a sheet and figured she should test the idea. She carefully walked up and stood behind Vera. She then reached her right hand forward and did a very quick tickle on the exposed right side of Vera. “You are doing a great job, Vera!” she told her.

Vera nearly leapt out of her boots as she felt those fingers wiggling on her right side. She didn’t expect it and felt a very strong ticklish sensation tearing through her body. “hehehehehehehehe hey!!” she giggled and then turned around.

Bessie chuckled at that reaction and loved it. It confirmed that she was ticklish and that was going to make things fun. “I didn’t mean to scare you. Hehehe” she giggled.

Vera started to blush after making such a hysterical moment. She then looked at Bessie’s smile and felt at ease. “hehehe that’s ok. It’s just that I’m….well…I’m sorta…you know…really ticklish. Hehehe sorry...” she giggled and apologized.

“Haha no, don’t apologize. I scared you and I am sorry for that. And, there is nothing wrong with being ticklish at all. I find it very amusing. Hehe” Bessie told her. She did like that reaction and she had to tell Phoebe about it.

“Hehehe well, then there is definitely nothing wrong with me because I am ticklish head to toe!” Vera giggled. She liked the interaction with Bessie and felt that she could have a good time while working hard here. She wasn’t tickled too often in her life, but whenever she was, she immediately fell apart.

“Oh really? Well, you better be careful then, because I might have to test that out... hehe” Bessie said with a smile. She then allowed Vera to keep working. She then remembered she had to go tell Phoebe of her new hire and have her meet this new employee. “Finish up in here. I will go get Phoebe Wellington, so she can meet her new maid. I like you, Vera. I think we will have a very good time together. That’s what we are trying to create here. We will work hard, but we will also have some fun, ok?” she told her.

“I am looking forward to it and meeting Miss Wellington. Thank you, Bessie. Getting this job means a lot to me. Thank you.” Vera told her. She then went on to continue her work. She felt a warm glow in her body and wondered just how her life would go during her tenure here.

Bessie then exited the room and went to tell Phoebe the news. She was rather pleased with Vera thus far and she was even a good sport about getting tickled. As she headed to Phoebe’s office, she thought about when she would hire the second maid and then finally her workload would be lightened. She really hoped the second one would be just as sweet and hardworking as Vera. She then made it to the office and told Phoebe about the hire. Bessie felt great when she heard Phoebe’s excitement, and she got up from the desk and requested to meet Vera. The two ladies left the office and when they encountered the new woman, pleasantries were exchanged, and the meeting went well. She felt proud of herself for making this hire. It was the first time she had ever done anything like this and she felt her responsibility and importance to this home growing. Bessie remembered how Paul was, and the control he had. Now, she had that control and wanted to use it to bring a very happy home environment.

The day passed by, and it was the late afternoon. Bessie was working with Vera getting the house cleaned and tidied and helped with lunch. She was very happy to see just how hard Vera was working. The woman never complained, and she maintained her smile. It reminded her of herself when she was first hired by Gloria. She worked extremely hard to prove she was worthy of the job and not disappoint her employers. She saw that same kind of work ethic in Vera. Even though she was a little short in stature, Vera didn’t let that stop her at all. Now, it was getting closer to preparing to go to the social dinner and that made her very nervous. It would be the first time she would be in the presence of so many wealthy people that was not at the Wellington mansion. She walked back to Phoebe’s office as it was time to get her ready to depart for the event. Bessie knocked on the office door and heard her cue to enter. She saw Phoebe sitting at the desk, looking visibly frustrated. She carefully approached her and wanted to get her ready. “Hello Phoebe is everything ok?” she asked.

“Ugh!! I swear I don’t know what I am doing! Why does business have to be so hard? There are so many things I have to do, pay attention to and not have everything go to hell. I-I don’t know if I can do it anymore. I am scared, Bessie. I am scared I am going to ruin my family’s business.” Phoebe said, her voice filling with emotion.

Bessie walked past the desk and stood behind Phoebe, slightly off to her right hand side. She placed her left hand on Phoebe’s right shoulder and tried to comfort her. “Listen to me. You are not going to ruin the business. You are still very new at this, and it will take some time. Your mother had years of experience with your father running the business and had Paul. You are taking all this on by yourself. You will learn and you will be successful.” she told her in a comforting voice.

Phoebe sighed as she felt that strong hand on her shoulder. It felt nice, but she was still frustrated over everything that was happening. She had that brief moment in life where she, Bessie and Darby had such a great time, and she was even thrilled that Bessie hired Vera. But her day today was very stressful, and she started to doubt herself. “Thank you, Bessie. I’m just really frustrated, that’s all. I don’t want to fail my family’s name. I barely know what to do. It also didn’t help that some of Paul’s friends in the business quit. Like the business lawyer. I am having to learn everything he did and what they did to run the business smoothly. Ugh! Why did my mother have to be such a criminal?” she said with exasperation.

Bessie’s heart went out to her friend, and she knew just how much stress Phoebe was under. She wished she understood business and legal matters to help her out. All she could do was try her best to distract her. “Just keep fighting, Phoebe. It will all come. You know what you need? You need a very nice evening to take your mind off everything. Let’s get you ready to go to the dinner tonight. You can have some fun and forget about some of the stress. Vera will definitely take care of the house tonight as we both try to have a good time. Come on, let me prepare your bath for you, so we can get ready.” she requested.

“Okay…Let’s see if I can have some fun tonight. This madness can wait until tomorrow.” Phoebe said, then stood up from her chair. She then followed Bessie out of the office and into the hallway. She looked at her friend and felt such gratitude for everything she had done to help her through this stress. “Thank you, Bessie. I really don’t know what I would do without you. You are my rock.” she told her.

Bessie turned to look at her and she felt really happy to hear those kind words. “You’re welcome. I am here to support you and make sure your life gets better. I am not going to leave you. We are in this together.” she smiled back.

Phoebe started to feel a lot of love in her heart for that beautiful African American woman. She knew from the first day she met her, that Bessie was a special human being and if there was ever a time she needed her comfort and her confidence, it was during these rough days. She then entered her bedroom and headed towards the washroom. Being in a mansion definitely had its perks as she also had indoor plumbing in her bathroom. She entered into the bathroom and watched as Bessie got her bath prepared. She could see the hot water filling the tub and she sat down on the toilet. The steam coming from the water did look relaxing and she started to remove her clothing.

Bessie finished filling the tub with the hot water and turned to face Phoebe. She could see her taking off her boots and her clothes and she started to leave the bathroom, so Phoebe could have her privacy. “Ok, I will let you enjoy yourself. Ring if you need anything from me.” she told her.

Phoebe started to remove her shirt and now she was feeling a streak of friskiness. She was getting herself naked and having Bessie here made her feel some arousal. “Where are you going?” she asked as her shirt was removed and she started working on the bra.

“I am going to let you have some privacy and enjoy your bath. I can see you are getting naked. Hehehe” Bessie giggled. She could see the empty boots and the shirt on the floor and saw the bra starting to come off. She hadn’t seen Phoebe naked in months as they had no time during this last month to mess around with each other physically.

“Um, no. I want you to stay here for a moment…” Phoebe said in a flirting voice. She then removed her bra and dropped it to the ground, exposing her size B breasts. She then started to remove the skirt part of the dress and could see Bessie’s eyes wide open. That only turned her on more. The skirt fell to the floor, and she started to pull down her underwear as well.

Bessie was in shock as she watched Phoebe stripping herself naked. It was a beautiful sight as she saw that body. Memories of the many sexual interactions between the two women filled her mind and she wondered what Phoebe was up to. She could feel her own arousal building and she started to feel that warm glow in her belly and her loins. “Y-You want me to s-stay?” she stammered as she stared at those delightful breasts with the soft rounded shape and light brown nipples.

“Yes…don’t you like what you see? It has been a LONG time, hasn’t it?” Phoebe grinned as her underwear now fell to the floor and she quickly removed her socks. She was now standing naked before Bessie and slowly walked towards the tub. She smiled as Bessie stood there with that look of shock and lust on her face. She dipped her toes in the hot water and loved the sensations. She then slowly got into the tub, trying to get her body used to the hot water and then slowly sat down in it. Phoebe loved the feeling the water was giving her and she really enjoyed being naked in front of Bessie.

“Y-yes..Y-you are v-very b-beautiful” Bessie stammered as she saw her naked friend get into the tub. She was feeling flush at the moment and realized it truly was a long time since she saw her nude. She could feel herself blushing and knew it was time to leave, so Phoebe could have her bath. “R-ring me if you n-need anything.” she smiled.

“No…..I asked, where are you going? I want you to join me in the bath. You are going to the dinner tonight, and we need your body clean as well. Hehehe” Phoebe said with a flirty look on her face.

Bessie’s jaw dropped as she heard Phoebe’s invitation. She wanted her to join in? She felt herself becoming very shy for some reason and giggled. “I-I can’t take a bath with you. It is your p-private time...” she responded.

“Bessie, get naked and get into this tub with me….” Phoebe requested. She then lifted her foot out of the tub and pointed it at her friend. She loved putting Bessie into these situations as she loved sensually controlling her. She was also looking forward to seeing Bessie naked. “Come on, the water is fine. I will have to clean you for your big night. Hehehe” she cooed.

Bessie felt herself sweating and she smiled. She did plan on bathing in a different room, but since she was here, she might as well join Phoebe. It made her wonder what was going to happen when she got into the tub. Were they going to have some sexual fun? That thought came to her mind as it had been a very long time. They were close back in the secret house in Santa Selena, but Gloria interrupted them. Now, she had a chance to have a little fun and this might be what Phoebe needed after her tough day and good for her. “Ok, I will take my clothes off…” she said with a small smile.

“That’s right, get yourself naked and get that sexy body in this water with me…” Phoebe told her. She then lowered her barefoot back into the water as she wanted to watch Bessie get naked. She saw her removing her boots first and she bit her lower lip. When those boots came off, she saw her removing those stockings and Bessie’s naked feet were exposed. She missed playing with those feet a lot and she craved them. Then her eyes got bigger as she saw her removing her dress, and now she was standing there in her bra and underwear. Her eyes got bigger as she was close to seeing her naked body.

Bessie took a deep breath as she stood there in her bra and underwear. She then removed her bra and let it drop to the floor. She felt herself becoming shy as her size C breasts were exposed. She could see the look of lust in Phoebe’s eyes, and she felt herself getting to be really aroused. Now, she placed her hands on the edges of her underwear and started to pull them down. She was going to be naked in mere moments and she felt her pulse racing. “Do you like what you see?” she asked, doing to Phoebe what Phoebe did to her moments earlier.

Phoebe felt her own nipples swell as she saw Bessie expose her chest. It was a very long time since she saw those breasts and she wanted to play with them. She loved those dark brown nipples, and her figure was perfect. When she saw Bessie now tugging down her underwear, her heart rate spiked. The underwear fell down the legs and now her friend was naked. She could see that black pubic hair and Bessie was in her full naked glory. “Yes, I LOVE what I see. Now, get into this nice, hot water with me and let’s get cleaned up.” she instructed with a lustful grin.

Bessie giggled to herself as she was naked and now starting to put her body in the tub. Her left foot went into the water, and it was very warm. She loved the hot water and then stepped completely into the tub, and then lowered herself, so now she was sitting. She sat opposite Phoebe, her legs on the inside wall of the tub and Phoebe’s legs between hers. She could see the look of sheer lust on Phoebe’s face, and she felt her own body highly aroused. “This water feels really nice. Mmmm… soooo soothing after a long hard day.” she cooed.

Phoebe was quite thrilled that Bessie joined her in the tub, and it was such an erotic moment. After a long day of stress, seeing that beautiful, naked mocha colored skin really put her at peace. She then had an idea and was going to enjoy this moment. “Why don’t you turn around and sit between my legs? I want to bathe you….” she smiled.

Bessie started to blush over the request as sitting between Phoebe’s legs was going to be very sensual to her. She carefully turned her body around and then slid back towards Phoebe, her back and rear end now against Phoebe’s body and between her legs. She felt herself shiver with lust as she could feel Phoebe’s skin on hers. “You want to bathe me? Hehe” she giggled sweetly.

“Yes, I do…Now, let’s get you all lathered up.” Phoebe said in a sensual tone as she grabbed the bar of soap. She then started to rub that soap on Bessie’s bare back, making sure she got all over the area. She moved the bar over the shoulder blades, by the neck, and then down the back, all the way to where the water level was, which was right at Bessie’s lower stomach, just above the navel. “Does this feel nice? I am going to get you nice and clean...” Phoebe whispered in Bessie’s left ear.

Bessie felt herself getting goosebumps when she heard that seductive voice. The feeling of the soap lathering up her back did feel incredible, and she let out a soft moan. Then she heard the soap plunk into the water and then cooed as she felt a hand moving around her rear end. “Did you find that soap? Hehe” she giggled.

“Yes, I did. Hehe” Phoebe giggled back as she then used her fingers to start squeezing the ass cheeks. She loved how Bessie moved her body around and she only got more aroused. She absolutely loved Bessie’s ass as it was very firm and strong. She then started to move both hands up the body and they were moving along the sides. She felt the body jerk a little and she smiled. “Something wrong?” she asked softly.

“Hehehe yes! That tickles when you do that.” Bessie giggled. Felling those hands softly moving up her body produced a very strong ticklish reaction and she started to wonder if Phoebe was going to start tickling her. Even though her body was quite sensitive, and Phoebe was very talented, she did enjoy the tickling and wondered if she was going to be made submissive here in the bathtub. What usually followed after her submitting was a very intense sexual moment. It was a long day and she started to think this would be a perfect way to get her night started. With an orgasm.

Phoebe got excited as she felt Bessie starting to squirm. The soapy skin made her fingers glide over the skin and with each ticklish jerk, she got more excited. Tickling Bessie was absolutely one of her favorite things to do. Even the previous night, when they left Darby’s room, she thought about pouncing on Bessie and tickling her, but she was getting tired. Then this day was very busy for her, and she couldn’t even think about play time. Now, she had her extraordinarily beautiful friend with her in a tub, completely naked and feeling that skin. She then moved her fingertips to the back area, and they went through the soap that was there. She could see the lines being made in the soapy substance and her nipples perked up. She moved those fingers to the neck and shoulder area and slowly moved them around, forming circles in the soapy covering. “You’re so beautiful Bessie…You work so hard; you deserve to feel good right now.” she cooed.

Bessie let her head fall backwards a little as she felt those fingers stroking her skin by her neck and shoulders. It felt really nice and soothing to her. It was a long day and having this play time with Phoebe was relaxing. Her body felt sensitive from the small tickle motions moments ago. Then she felt the fingers slowly stroking up and down her spine. She felt a chill go through her body and she let out a giggle. “That kind of tickles...hehehe” she cooed.

“Oh, does it? Well then….” Phoebe whispered back. She then took the tips of her fingers and started to lightly flutter them through the soapy substance on the spine and went from the top of the neck, between the shoulder blades all the way to the middle of the back where the water was, and then right back up. She loved watching the naked body in front of her starting to squirm and could hear these small, soft giggles coming from the woman in between her legs and she couldn’t help but have a smile. Her fingers then slowly moved from the middle of the spine outwards to those sides and now the body started to thrash a little more. The water started to move around more as those twitches of Bessie caused it to really move around. “Hey now, don’t get water all over the place! So naughty of you...” she playfully threatened.

“Hehehehe I can’t help it. You know how ticklish I am, and your fingers are making me hehehehehehe squirm!” Bessie squealed as the fingers were now on her sides and fluttering. She wanted to use her arms to protect her sides, but she wanted to allow Phoebe to have a little fun with her. She could feel that intense sensation building up as the fingertips slowly moved from the water and up her sides, getting closer to the armpit area. That made her reflexively clamp her arms and she squealed in ticklish delight as her ribs were very sensitive. “Hehehehe that really tickles!” she shrieked.

“I can see….I love that. Hmmm….you seem so sensitive right now. Hehehe” Phoebe teased as she moved her fingers to the back area. She loved listening to Bessie’s cute squeals and loved how her body moved. Now it was time to get her more turned on. “Hey, move your arms. I want to continue to wash your body. Come on, move those arms...” she said softly.

“Hehehe you’re not going to tickle me? You’re just going to wash me, right? Hehe” Bessie giggled.

“Yes, yes. I am going to wash you. Now, if you giggle because the soap tickles you, then that is not my fault...” Phoebe told her. She then smiled as she saw the arms moving away and she picked up the bar of soap that had fallen into the water, resting in between where her pussy was and Bessie’s ass. She then rubbed the bar between her hands very rapidly to lather them up. Once her hands got really soapy, she then placed the soap in that same area between her legs and Bessie’s rear end and then placed her hands on Bessie’s sides. She slowly moved her hands forward and were now on the stomach area. She slowly massaged that soft skin and made it soapy. “I have to wash your tummy….” she said softly.

Bessie felt the hands now on the top part of her stomach and it felt nice, but she was also very nervous. Her stomach was always very ticklish and now she had that skin being lathered up in soap by a woman who absolutely loved to tickle her. She looked down and saw the hands moving in a circular fashion which made her smile. Her stomach started to jitter as the fingertips started to press into the skin. “hehehe Phoebe…that feels nice, but it kinda of tickles now. You said you wouldn’t tickle me. Hehe” she giggled softly.

“I told you I wasn’t going to tickle you, but if the soap tickles you, then it is not my fault. Hehehe looks like the soap loves making you laugh…” Phoebe teased. She then moved her fingers faster through that soapy skin and now her friend started to jerk around. The water started to splash around a little as her fingers pressed into the skin. She then moved her own body closer to hold her close, her nipples now pressed into the back, and she loved it. She then placed her head next to the left side of Bessie’s face and kissed her cheek. “You’re so ticklish…I love doing this…” she whispered into her hear, then kissed her cheek.

Bessie wanted to melt when she heard that sweet voice and felt that kiss. She loved these kinds of intimate moments with Phoebe and felt her own arousal growing. It was also very nice to have these moments without the possibility of Gloria interrupting them. There were times in this mansion where she and Phoebe would have sexual moments, but it was always when Gloria left the house for business or whatever she was doing. There were times when Gloria came back sooner than expected, and they had to cut things short. Now, in this tub, they could have a good time with one another and not get caught. “hehehe yes, you do love tickling me. You got me trapped again. Hehehe Can’t you do something else to me?” she hinted.

“You naughty girl…hehehe You want me to give you some kind of other pleasure?” Phoebe whispered in her ear.

“Sure, why not? Hehehe” Bessie grinned.

“Naughty, naughty….” Phoebe teased. She then let her fingers flutter across the soapy belly and felt the body start to writhe around. She loved tickling Bessie’s stomach and wanted to get her moving around a bit. “That’s right. This is the best pleasure. Listen to you laugh ticklish girl! Hehehe” she teased.

“Phoebe! Hehehehehe come on hehehehehe I’m ticklish!” Bessie squealed.

“I can see…hehehehe..I love ticklish girls…” Phoebe said, then gave another kiss to the left cheek and then continued to rummage her fingers over the belly area. Bessie was moving around even more, so she decided to really mess with her mind. She took her right hand and quickly dipped it into the water, between Bessie’s legs and found Bessie’s pussy. She did a quick rub of that area and heard a gasp.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…that feels better.” Bessie said as she felt that hand rubbing against her private area. She felt a chill flow through her as the finger stroked up and down her slit.

“I know you like that better. Hehehehe But, I need to hear your sweet laughter again.” Phoebe told her then moved that right hand out of the water and started to tickle through the soapy skin again, forcing her to laugh. She felt Bessie’s body writhing against hers, her nipples feeling that soapy skin rubbing over them and she felt incredibly horny at the moment.

“Hehehehe Phoebe!! Hehehehehe stop!! I’m ticklish hehehehe!” Bessie laughed. She felt those fingers continuing to scrabble over her stomach. She could feel her body thrashing around and she laid her head back and rested it on Phoebe’s right shoulder. She tried her best not to thrash around too much, or water would get everywhere. She could also feel two very hard nipples in her back, which only made hers get stiff. “Hehehehe you keep tickling hehehehe meeee!!” she playfully complained.

“It’s because you keep moving around and not letting me wash you! Now hold still! Hehehe” Phoebe teased as her fingers continued to scrabble all over the soapy skin. She then moved her hands upwards and rested them under the two large breasts. She heard a soft moan come from Bessie and she knew she was getting her hot. “Well, what do we have here? Hmmm?” she teased.

Bessie giggled softly as she heard those teasing words and felt those hands under her breasts. She loved this feeling as Phoebe was very talented at stimulating her large breasts. “Hehehe those are my breasts. Hehehe what are you going to do to them?” she flirted.

“I think they are a bit dirty. I have to clean them too…” Phoebe cooed back. She then dipped her hand between her own legs and found that bar of soap again. She pulled it up out of the water and started to rub it against the right breast. She made soft circles around the mound and then across the nipple. She giggled to herself when she heard Bessie mewling. She could see that very hard nipple and loved driving Bessie crazy. “Yep, I am going to get you nice and clean. I can see you like this part of the bath. Look how hard that nipple is!” she teased.

Bessie started to blush as she looked at her right nipple. It was definitely stiff as the bar of soap circled around it. She loved seeing how the lather was building up and moaned as the soap caressed the underside of her mound. Her breathing started to get shallow as she was so turned on right now. Her eyes then looked over at her left breast as the bar of soap started to lather that one. She could see the soap moving to the inside part of the breast, across the top then disappear as it went to the underside. She gently bit her lip when she saw the soap now sliding over her left nipple, which was just as hard as the right. “I’m going to be really clean...hehehe” she giggled.

“Hehehe yes, you are! We have to make sure you are clean and ready for tonight. Can’t have my staff manager all dirty!” Phoebe smiled as she finished lathering up both breasts. She also enjoyed the feeling of the soap on her own breasts as the soap from Bessie’s back was washing her. She then let the bar of soap drop between Bessie’s legs into the water. Her hands then started to massage the soapy lather into both mammaries and when her fingers made it underneath both of them, she wiggled her fingers. She heard that sweet giggle and felt the body sliding and rubbing against hers. “Hehehe you’re so cute. Who here has ticklish titties? Hehe” she teased.

“Hehehe I do!” Bessie playfully responded. She loved this feeling on her chest and felt those ticklish tremors reverberating throughout her body. She really liked having her breasts played with and in this setting, it made her arousal go off the charts. She felt Phoebe’s fingertips continuing to probe and tickle under her breasts. She was very ticklish there and remembered the many times Phoebe took advantage of her there. The first time she discovered how ticklish her breasts were was with Phoebe at that barn back at St. Mary’s school. She remembered how her bra was removed and Phoebe took ticklish advantage of her. Then there were times throughout that first summer where Phoebe would take a small feather and stimulate her nipples. The young daughter of Gloria Wellington knew how to touch her. She also remembered how her mother would tickle her too. Her breasts were a sexual and ticklish weakness for her and now, she was being tickled in the tub. “Hehehehe my poor breasts!” she giggled.

“Yep, your poor breasts are allllllllllll mine! Hehehe” Phoebe told her with a huge smile. She then moved her fingers from under the breasts and then placed her palms on top of the soapy nipples. She then did circular motions with her hands and could feel those very hard nipples rubbing against her palms. She loved that feeling because it slightly tickled her and knew it was making Bessie very aroused. “Feels good, doesn’t it?” she whispered.

“Mmmmmmmm it does…you can keep doing it.” Bessie cooed.

“Should I rub your nipples, or tickle your tits? Hehehe” Phoebe asked her.

“heheheheh rub my nipples please.” Bessie giggled.

“hehehe I will rub them for a little bit. But you know how much I love tickling them. I like to see how your tits shake around for me. In fact, I got plans for you…” Phoebe teased.

“Oh? Hehehe what do you have planned for me?” Bessie responded. She loved it when Phoebe would tease her with her words. It only drove her lust even higher and right now, she could feel how wet she was between her legs and not because of the bath water.

“You’ll see….It is all part of my plan for me to have you for dessert.” Phoebe whispered as she continued to stroke the nipples with her palms. The plan she had in mind made her own nipples throb. Her plan would drive her absolutely crazy too, but she felt it was worth it. Right now, she had no worries in the world. She wasn’t thinking about the business, the house, her criminal mother, nothing but this moment between her and Bessie.

“Oooh…I like when you have plans for me. I am your dessert? Hehe” Bessie giggled. She didn’t know what the plan was, but it was sure going to be something exciting.

“Yep…but for now sexy girl, I think I need to pay a little attention to your feet. You have been working so hard today, and I know those sweet feet of yours deserve a cleaning.” Phoebe told her with a large grin on her face. She absolutely craved Bessie’s feet and was looking forward to this moment.

“M-my feet? Hehehe You just want to tickle them, don’t you?” Bessie told her.

“I want to clean them. Now, turn around and give them to me…” Phoebe playfully commanded her. She then felt Bessie get up off her body and she could see the soap on her back soaking into that beautiful skin and looked down on her own chest. It was very sudsy, and she rubbed her own breasts.

Bessie slowly turned around in the tub and then laid against the bathtub wall on the opposite side of Phoebe. She could see her rubbing her breasts, lathering the soap on her body and was delighted to see that. She loved looking at those breasts and she wished she could play with them. In their sexual interactions, she was usually the submissive and Phoebe dominated her. She would get to please Phoebe, but it was under Phoebe’s requests. She always imagined what it would be like to seduce her and be in control. She knew Phoebe was ticklish and she hoped one day, she could dominate her in the same way. It would be such an orgasmic moment for her. It was fun when she got to tickle Gloria’s feet back on that boat in Santa Selena, but tickling Phoebe’s feet on purpose would be a very special moment. Bessie then looked at Phoebe’s face and saw her hands reach into the water. She then gasped as she felt her right ankle being grabbed and then suddenly, her right foot came out of the water and lifted into the air. “hehehe are they still dirty?” she teased.

Phoebe chuckled when she heard that voice. She was staring at the sole of the right foot of Bessie and felt her heart swoon. She loved looking at that pale sole which was very thick. She loved the thick toes and the lovely shape of the foot. She saw the wrinkly skin due to the water and she licked her lips. She always enjoyed playing with these feet. Any chance she got, she would try and tickle the feet of her friend. She loved how sensitive they were and how they react to her touch. The last time she played with these feet was back in Santa Selena in the secret house. Bessie wore stockings then, but she still got some good tickles in. Now, the foot was naked and in her grasp. Phoebe was going to truly enjoy this, and she stared at the toes that were now wiggling. “Why yes, they are still dirty. In fact, I see a very dirty spot right……here!” she laughed.

Bessie shrieked in laughter as she felt a nail scraping on the arch of her foot. She tried to pull her foot away instinctively, but Phoebe held onto her ankle. Even with her foot soaking wet, she was still very ticklish. “hehehehehe hey!!! You are tickling me. Hehehe” she teased.

“I know…dirty feet deserve to be tickled!” Phoebe said as she continued to flicker her nail across the wet arch. She loved how the foot would try to pull away and she had to use a lot of her own strength to hold onto the ankle. Since it was wet, it was sliding from her grasp as Bessie was a very strong woman. “Now, hold still! I have to clean your foot!” she playfully demanded.

“Hehehehe but you will just tickle me! You know I am very ticklish on my feet! Hehehe” Bessie laughed. She knew how sensitive her feet were and hoped that Phoebe wouldn’t tickle her too much. She then looked at her friend reach under the water and now she pulled that bar of soap out from under that water. Her eyes grew big, and she held her hands to her chest. “What are you going to do with that soap?” she grinned.

Phoebe truly loved Bessie’s flirting nature. She knew how to make her voice sound so sexy and playful, and it drove her crazy. She loved her laugh, her smile and just loved everything about her. She also thought about just how much Bessie was helping her out in her new life. This was a fun moment for these two and she wanted to savor it. That included having her way with Bessie’s feet. “Well, like I said. Your feet are dirty, and I have to clean them!” she grinned.

Bessie couldn’t stop smiling as she saw Phoebe then placed the bar of soap on the bottom of her right foot and then she felt the soap sliding up and down her sole. It tickled a little as Phoebe was pressing hard onto her foot, but it also felt soothing. She could see the look of delight on Phoebe’s face, and it turned her on. She knew eventually her foot was going to get tickled, so she braced herself for that moment. Her eyes saw the soap poking out from the sides of her foot as it was being rubbed on her sole. “That kinda tickles, but it also feels good. I can’t believe you are washing my feet. Hehe” she giggled.

“Your foot is really dirty! Hehehe this soap will take care of that. Just sit back and enjoy the feeling...” Phoebe cooed. Her eyes were now focused on the sole. She could see the white soap lathering up that skin and went from the heel, all the way through the arch, across the ball of the foot, but left the toes untouched. She looked at that pale skin in the toes and figured she would soap them up later. Right now, it was time for some fun. “Ok, now that your foot is nice and soapy, I can clean it! Now, hold still...hehehe” she requested.

Bessie wondered what Phoebe was up to, then she felt a large ticklish tremor flowing through her body as she felt Phoebe’s finger dragging across her sole, through that soap. She gripped the edges of the bathtub tight and tried to prevent herself from screaming. “Heheheh hey!!! That was not nice!” she smiled.

“That was nice….I want to do.,….this!” Phoebe said with excitement, then scrabbled her fingers all through that soapy lather and felt the foot wiggling wildly in her hand. She couldn’t help but giggle as she felt the foot trying to get away and she kept scrabbling her fingers. She loved how easily her fingers slid across the skin and she definitely knew all of the weak spots on the foot. She saw all the lines in the soap, and it amused her a great deal. “You have such dirty feet! This might take a while…..” she threatened.

Bessie leaned her head back against the edge of the bathtub and just laughed. She could feel those fingers slipping up and down her foot. She looked up at the ceiling and figured she would just laugh her head off. She would have a cute squeal come out a few times as those fingers were hitting some very sensitive spots. She felt the finger on her heel, and her arch. When the finger made it over to the instep, she did more of a ticklish squeak, which caused her friend to laugh. “hehehehe what’s so funny? You’re not hehehehehehehe the one being tickled!” she laughed.

“Because, when I do…..THIS… you have the cutest laugh!” Phoebe responded as her finger went up and down the instep. She loved these reactions and felt like she could do them forever. Then she moved her fingers to the outside edge of the right foot and slid them up and down that side. She heard those cute giggles again and it was fun playing with this foot. Phoebe then paused her tickling and looked at the bottom of that foot. A lot of the soap was missing due to her fingers going all through it and also with the soap absorbing into the skin. She carefully placed the foot back into the water to wash off the residual soap and smiled. “There there…you got a brief rest. I am getting this foot cleaned. But I need to do one more thing to it, then I can clean your left foot. Hehehe” she giggled.

Bessie felt her foot in the now warm water, and it felt good. Under the water, she could feel Phoebe’s hand massaging and rubbing her foot and she giggled a little. She did notice that she wasn’t too ticklish under the water and was hoping it could stay there for a moment. “I think my foot is really clean now.” she smiled.

Phoebe couldn’t help but smile when she saw Bessie’s smile. She truly adored that face and wanted to give her well-deserved pleasure. She then lifted the foot out of the water and put her face close to it. She could feel her own lust rising, and her heart started to race. She looked at Bessie’s face, then her eyes went to those wiggling toes. She felt a little giddy and then she wrapped her lips around that right big toe. She loved how the toe filled her mouth and it tasted great. She then started to suck on the toe. “mmmmmm…” she moaned.

Bessie gasped in surprise as she felt her big toe inside Phoebe’s warm mouth. It felt amazing as she felt that sucking feeling. There were many times where this gorgeous woman would do this to her toes, and it always gave her body the same reaction. A large surge of arousal. She could hear the sucking sounds and then she started to snicker a little. She could feel that tongue sliding across her toe and that always drove her crazy. She instinctively tried to move her foot away as it started to tickle a little more, but that mouth was not letting go. “hehehehe it tickles but it feels so good...” she cooed.

Phoebe felt her own arousal growing when she heard that soft voice. She was devouring the toe, sucking as hard as he could, then swirled her tongue and listened to the sweet giggles. She then slid that big toe out of her mouth and then focused on the other toes. She wanted to try something a little different and she stretched her mouth as far as she could, then wrapped her lips around the remaining four toes on the right foot. She couldn’t believe she managed to do so and tried her best to suck on them, even though she couldn’t quite get her lips all the way around them.

Bessie’s eyes went wide in shock as she saw Phoebe trying to suck her four toes at the same time. She watched with excitement as her friend’s mouth was stretched pretty far wide. She then gasped as she could feel the sucking feeling and it did feel nice. “I can’t believe you got almost all my toes in your mouth!” she said in disbelief.

Phoebe really worked on trying to suck these meaty four toes and her tongue started to run across the bottom of the toes. Her tastebuds could feel that soaking wet skin and she was determined to taste these delicious toes. She then felt a surge of excitement when she heard a giggle. She loved how ticklish Bessie’s toes were and she continued to slide her tongue under the toes.

“hehehehe that tickles! Hehehe your tongue is hehehehehe is tickling my poor toes!” Bessie laughed as she felt that tongue continue to slide under her toes. Not only could she feel the ticklish sensation in her body, but she continued to get sexually excited. She did enjoy Phoebe playing with her toes, even though it always drove her crazy with intense ticklish sensations.

Phoebe let the toes come out of her mouth and she had a big smile. She felt like she accomplished a major thing and felt proud. She then placed the foot back into the water and massaged the toes. “You really do have some tasty toes, Bessie! Just you wait until I get to your left foot. Hehehe…” she teased.

Bessie smiled when she heard what was about to happen next. She knew her left foot was about to get played with and she braced herself. She giggled to herself when she felt her left ankle getting grabbed and now her left foot was out of the water. She watched as Phoebe’s eyes were now staring at the bottom of her left foot. She playfully wiggled her toes and smiled. “Please be gentle with my foot. Hehe” she giggled sweetly.

“I don’t know if I can. This foot is even MORE dirty than the other one. Now, where is my soap?” Phoebe grinned. She then reached under the water and found the bar of soap. She then started to rub that soap on the bottom of the foot. She focused it on the heel and did a circular motion with it. The lather started to really build up and then she moved to the arch of the foot. Her goal was to make the foot really soapy, so when she used her fingers, the soap would last longer. “Yes indeed, this foot is going to be sparkling clean when I am done with it. In fact, you will be able to eat off it!” she grinned then winked.

“Hehehe You’re so silly.” Bessie giggled. She felt the bar of soap being rubbed against her foot and it was now on her arch. She watched with great delight as the soap was making that circular motion on her sole and it was being pressed firmly. She could feel the lather building up and she knew Phoebe was going to tickle her really well. She then started to massage her own breasts as she knew her naked companion was truly enjoying herself.

Phoebe continued to lather the foot and now she was close by the toes. She loved how they would wiggle, or scrunch together. She could also see Bessie rubbing her own nipples and knew she was getting her very aroused. She then tried to slip the bar of soap between the toes and could hear that sweet giggle. She adored the ticklish toes and wanted to make sure they got nice and soapy. Once she made it to the baby toe, she then let the bar of soap fall back into the water and she stared at the lathered up sole. Still holding the left ankle with her right hand, she then used the tip of her left index finger and slowly stroked it from the base of the toes, across the ball of the foot, into the arch and off the heel. She could see the line being made in the soap and she also felt the foot flinch and heard that giggle. “Someone is sooooo ticklish...hehehe” she teased.

Bessie felt that finger tickling her foot and her mouth opened wide, then she placed her hands over her mouth to avoid laughing hysterically. Just the feeling of the fingertip sliding down her foot really drove her crazy. The soap was a lubricant and made it easy to have a finger slide up and down her foot. She could see Phoebe with this huge smile as she felt the finger going up and down her foot. She couldn’t help herself when the finger got to the arch, she just had to laugh. “PHOEBE!!! THAT REALLY TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHA” she screamed and tried to pull her foot away.

“I can tell…” Phoebe retorted as she continued to slide her finger up and down that sole. Whenever she got to the arch, she would go even slower, making sure she tried to elicit the most intense ticklish feelings. She could see Bessie’s head shaking side to side and could hear that laugh. As her finger was on the arch and getting closer to the instep, she could hear the laugh getting louder. She knew she was pressing her finger deeper into the skin, but she wanted her friend to laugh her pretty head off. “Wow, I could tickle you forever. I just love hearing you laugh…”

Vera was walking through the hallways, trying to finish up her duties and she passed by Phoebe’s bedroom door. She was dusting around the area and when she got to the door, she paused. She thought she heard a noise coming from the room. She leaned her ear closer to the door and she heard a noise. She had a puzzled look on her face and could have sworn the noise she was hearing was…..laughter. She could hear the laughter getting louder and it made her smile. It appeared that someone was having a great time behind that door, and she wondered what that was all about. Vera was starting to enjoy her first day of work and she could see herself liking it here. Her bosses, Phoebe and Bessie, were really nice and sweet, and this house was magnificent. Even though she had to clean this large house, she was still going to live here, and it was the best place of residence she ever experienced. She chuckled to herself as the laughter started to sound even more hysterical. “Hehehe sounds like someone is just tickled to be in there. I wonder what they are doing in there...” she thought to herself. She then finished dusting around the area and went right back down the hallway.

“Bessie! You are so hehehe loud!! I am only making sure the soap gets into your skin!” Phoebe teased as she saw Bessie starting to really thrash her body in the water. She was using four fingers to scrape down the length of the sole. She kept giggling to herself as she had Bessie going absolutely nuts. She then paused her foot tickling and let Bessie calm herself. “I haven’t even gotten to your toes yet” she smiled.

Bessie was fanning herself with her hands as she finally felt relief from the tickle attack on her foot. She looked at Phoebe and that sadistic grin she had and giggled. “Well, I would be more quiet if you stop tickling my foot. Please be nice to my toes…” she smiled.

“Oh, I will be. Hehehe” Phoebe chuckled. She then took her left index finger and gently slid it between the big toe and the index toe, all the way down to the crevice where the toes connected to the rest of the foot. Once she got it there, she started to twist and turn her finger at a rapid rate, easily sliding around the soapy digits. “Got to make sure I clean between these dirty toes! Hehe” she laughed.

Bessie exploded into laughter as she felt that finger slipping, sliding and twisting between her toes. The soap made it glide easier and she could not stop laughing. There was something about Phoebe tickling her that she always enjoyed, even if she felt like it was torture. She knew it brought a lot of joy to Phoebe to do this to her and she always enjoyed this kind of interaction. It created a special sensual bond between them. She loved being tickled, but a fantasy in her mind that kept growing was that she wanted to tickle Phoebe back. She imagined what it would be like to have her laughing and begging her to stop tickling. That thought always got her really aroused and even though her own toes were being tickled; the thought of tickling Phoebe got her extra excited. Bessie never told Phoebe how she felt when she was being told how La Diabla tickled Phoebe. Phoebe talked about how the outlaw tickled her all over her body and how she even used very sensual methods to dominate her. Bessie was in awe listening to the story for two reasons. The first being her friend being subjected to the tickle torture and how erotic it became, but also how La Diabla used that method. Getting to know her was an interesting experience and hoped one day she could meet up with her again. She had this fantasy of her and La Diabla teaming up and tickle seducing Phoebe. That would be such an erotic adventure. Then her fantasy image got shattered as Phoebe’s finger made its way to the other toe crevices. “HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES SOOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY TOES!!!” she bellowed.

Phoebe felt her nipples almost explode in lust as she heard that laughter. She was truly enjoying this moment. There was nothing else on her mind but the feeling of that foot skin on her finger and that beautiful, hysterical laughter. Her arousal was starting to peak, and she just had to get some relief. She thought about her plan and now it was time to let it take effect. She finished “cleaning” the baby toe and removed her finger. “There!! All nice and clean. Wasn’t that fun? Hehehe” she giggled.

Bessie felt a huge sense of relief as her toes were finally free of that finger. It was such an intense feeling and now she let her breath come back. She was also feeling at peace as this was the best bath she ever had in her life. She then saw her foot get lowered into the bath water and could feel Phoebe rubbing her foot, making sure all the soap came off. She wondered what was going to happen to her next as she knew she was aroused, and definitely knew her friend was highly aroused. “I think you got my feet really clean…hehe” she smiled and laughed.

“Yes, I have! Your feet are squeaky clean! Hehe. Now, time for me to clean something else. Just lean back and enjoy….” Phoebe told her with a mischievous smile.

Bessie wondered what Phoebe was up to and then smiled. She saw Phoebe lathering herself up with soap and washing herself. She saw how the breasts, stomach, shoulders, sides and arms got lathered up and Phoebe’s hands were rubbing all over her body. It was such an erotic sight, especially when Phoebe was rubbing her breasts. It was like she was watching a show and she licked her lips. Then, she watched as Phoebe washed the soap off and she loved staring at those hard, light brown nipples. Then an idea came to her mind. “Hey, since you did such a great job with my feet, can I wash yours?” she asked with a wink.

Phoebe chuckled to herself over the suggestion. She had a feeling Bessie wanted to tickle her back, but she was not going to allow her to have that privilege. Not just yet. She liked being the one in control. She did plan to tease her friend, however. “I bet you would love to wash my feet. You will, but not the way you expect it…..” she cooed.

Bessie wondered what that meant and then she found out. She felt something now resting on her own vagina and it was Phoebe’s right foot! She looked down and saw that slender foot resting there and she let out a moan. The long toes were resting on her pubic hair, and she felt the foot skin directly on her pussy lips. She then lifted her head and looked at Phoebe. She had this look of lust in her eyes and then she gasped! The foot was starting to slide up and down her womanhood!

“Mmmm…this will definitely clean my foot for sure. Your juices will make my foot very clean. Hehehe” Phoebe teased as she continued to slide her foot up and down Bessie’s slit. She was a bit happy her foot was underwater as she felt the pubic hair stroking her toes and ball of the foot, and she felt slight ticklish sensations. Had that hair been dry, she probably would be laughing hysterically right now.

Bessie continued to enjoy the feeling between her legs as that foot was rubbing slowly. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. It was though Phoebe wanted to make her have an orgasm by her foot. The foot then started to slide a bit faster, and she started to moan. Then, she felt a little disappointed as the foot stopped and went away. She opened her eyes and was hungry for more of that touch. She started to whimper a little as she was really getting worked up.

“Aww….someone likes me playing with her pussy with my foot. Well, that foot is clean, time for me to clean the other...” Phoebe told her. She then extended her left foot and placed it directly on the pussy of her friend. She then started to run her foot up and down, her toes grasping at the pubic hairs as well. She saw the look of sheer erotic pleasure on Bessie’s face and that was where she wanted her. “Good thing we are in this water. If I did this on the bed, your pussy would be tickling my foot and I would be laughing so hard…” she teased.

Bessie swooned over that idea, and she wished she could tickle the foot. Now, she was starting to get really worked up and grabbed her nipples. The foot then slowed its pace, and she could feel her body trembling with pleasure. “Can you rub faster? Please...” she asked.

Phoebe then looked at her with a sadistic smile. She had Bessie right where she wanted her. “You want to cum or something? Is my foot making you horny?” she teased.

“Yes….yes…please…I want…I want to cum..” Bessie begged her softly. The way the foot was now rubbing her clit was driving her insane with lust.

Phoebe then pulled her foot away and laughed. She loved the look of shock on Bessie’s face, and it got her excited. “No, not right now. You are not going to cum…” she teased.

Bessie started to whimper in lust as she wanted that foot back between her legs. “Please…how come you won’t let me? Your foot was feeling really good...” she whimpered.

“Because, we have a social dinner to go to. I want you horny all night. When we are there, I want you thinking about me pleasuring you. I want you to crave me even more because when we get back home, I am going to fuck your brains out...hehehe” Phoebe teased then winked.

“Ooooh….” Bessie moaned as she heard what Phoebe was trying to do to her. Her body was on fire right now and she could not get any release until they came back home. She loved how Phoebe was in command of her sexual body and the idea of having a lot of held back sexual lust made her even more excited. She also wondered about Phoebe. “Aren’t you horny right now?” she asked.

“Oh, I am REALLY horny. You have no idea how much I want to take that body of yours and turn it inside out with sheer pleasure. But I am going to hold back as well. It will make this party even better knowing that when we get home, we are going to have a wonderful night of sex…hehehe” Phoebe told her. She then stood up in the tub and showed Bessie her womanhood. “This will be yours to taste when we get back. Hehehe” she giggled.

Bessie almost exploded at that moment. The way Phoebe pulled back her pussy lips and exposed it made her swoon. She had to hand it to her friend, she knew how to drive her crazy with erotic lust. She giggled as she saw Phoebe exit the tub and then start to towel herself off. She then lifted herself from the tub and got out. As she walked by Phoebe to get her own towel, she felt a slap on her rear end. “Hey! Hehehe” she giggled.

“That ass is mine when we get home. Hehehe” Phoebe told her and winked. She was feeling extra aroused and knew that thinking of what they were going to do later tonight, gave her that extra thrill. For Phoebe, she really needed this moment. It gave her such a positive feeling in her body, especially after the very tough month she had. She hoped this dinner would be fun, and when she got back home, she and Bessie were finally going to make love for the first time in months. The last time they did, it was when she returned home from school and right before she went on her European vacation. “Oh yes, tonight will be very fun…” she told herself under her breath as she finished toweling off.

LATER THAT EVENING

Bessie looked outside the stagecoach window and was mesmerized. She could see they were arriving at a large hotel and there were many other carriages and stagecoaches parked nearby. She felt a little nervous as this was the first time she had ever attended anything like this. This dinner was for all the wealthy people near Dallas and Fort Worth Texas. There were oil barons, cattle ranchers, doctors, businessmen and many others all coming together for a night of fun and socializing. She imagined if only her parents could see her now. Coming from Brushville, she never got to see anything like this. The closest she ever came was when Gloria held a large party at the mansion. Bessie served drinks and fancy foods that night and it seemed like a lot of fun. This was different because it was larger and further away from home. She was also dressed for the evening. Instead of wearing maid’s clothing, she was dressed in a white dress shirt, a thin jacket with puffy shoulders and a long dress skirt that was the color brown. She wore a fancy hat to match the entire outfit and brown leather boots. She felt beautiful and she owed it all to her friend Phoebe.

Phoebe looked at the surroundings as the stagecoach was arriving at its destination. She usually enjoyed these types of parties. Her mother would sometimes take her to these, and she got to meet other rich children. It was good to network with others, and she did build up a good peer network. This party was different. Instead of being a cattle rancher’s daughter, she was the owner of the largest cattle ranch in the entire state. She felt a different sense of belonging and wondered just how this night would go. She wore a powder blue evening dress that had a thin top that had straps that accentuated her shoulders and cleavage, and she also wore long silk gloves on her hands. The dress skirt was long and was puffy on the back. Inside the dress, she wore her long, black leather boots and in her hair, she wore it up in a braid design, with a flower in it. She had to thank Bessie for getting her all dressed up and she was ready for the evening. Phoebe looked over at Bessie and smiled. She could tell she was nervous, and she placed her right hand on top of Bessie’s left. “This will be a good night for us. It is good to socialize, and you can make yourself known.” she smiled.

“Yes, I am a little nervous. I never been to such a beautiful party. Thank you so much for inviting me. You look absolutely beautiful.” Bessie told her.

“You helped me get beautiful, because you’re a beautiful person yourself. Now, remember what I told you. Let’s have some fun tonight and when we get back home, I think I will enjoy your dessert…” Phoebe told her and winked.

Bessie started to blush as she knew exactly what Phoebe meant by that. She was still feeling a bit aroused from their bath they took earlier. Then she felt the stagecoach stop and the driver opened the door, letting her out first. She stepped out of the carriage and saw so many people milling around outside the hotel. “Wow…this place is beautiful.” she said in awe.

Phoebe got out of the stagecoach and loved Bessie for being in awe. She took her by the arm and started to lead her to the hotel entrance. “Come on, let’s meet these folks. Just as a word of caution, some of the best are total fake people. They will smile in your face, then talk about you behind your back. Others are nice, but just keep in mind that sometimes wealthy people can be quite mean.” she whispered.

Bessie smiled at those comments because she knew they were true. She was around enough rich people to know some of them could be very arrogant and snooty. She then looked at the huge hotel sign, “The Grand Star Hotel” and then she walked inside. There were lots of people here and she loved the noise of chatter happening. Then, she and Phoebe arrived at the check-in area, and she smiled. There was this burly man sitting there with a spectacle on one eye and a big curly mustache.

“Name please…” the man said. He looked at Bessie then at Phoebe and had a half smile.

“Wellington. Phoebe Wellington and Bessie Johnson.” Phoebe told him. This party was invitation only and she knew they had to check everyone in.

“Ah yes, Phoebe Wellington. Welcome Miss Wellington, you can step inside. Your servant can head over to the Flamingo room with the others.” the man instructed.

“She is my guest. I want her to come with me.” Phoebe said, as she didn’t want to be separated from Bessie.

“Sorry Madam. Only family members are allowed inside with you. Just looking at her, I know she is not a family member.” the man said, as he observed the difference in skin tones. “Nothing personal, but those are the rules tonight.” he said.

“Listen, she is my escort and I want her to be with me. She is my Head Staff manager and I want her with me. Is there anything we can do to accommodate her?” Phoebe asked.

“Sorry Madam, rules are rules. I understand she is your loyal servant, but I have sent EVERYONE’S loyal servants over to the Flamingo room where they can enjoy themselves there. “ the man told her.

“Phoebe, it is ok. I understand. I will go to the other room and have a good time. You go in there and enjoy yourself.” Bessie said. She felt a little disappointed, but she knew the drill. Servants were not supposed to be with their bosses at these kinds of parties. She was not family, and she definitely couldn’t tell any of these people that she and Phoebe were intimate. There were several things about that connection that would not go well with the people here.

Phoebe was very upset that Bessie could not accompany her, but she also knew the formats. The man was not lying to her as servants were usually separated from the wealthy guests. She just wanted Bessie to be around her. Now, she had to go socialize with people without anyone joining her. She usually went with her mother to these events, so she always had some kind of company. She looked over at Bessie and smiled. “Ok Bessie, enjoy yourself.” she said with a half smile.

Bessie nodded her head and started to head towards the Flamingo room. As she got closer, she could see all the other servants in the room, and they were having a good time. She figured it would be good to be around others like her and have some fun. She never really got to socialize with too many people since working for the Wellingtons.

Phoebe sighed, then entered the main ballroom. The place was packed and she could see all the festive red, white and blue balloons. There was a large dance floor in the middle of the room, and many tables surrounding that area. As she walked through the crowd, she started to see a few familiar faces. She felt a little excited as she hadn’t seen some of these people in a long time. She would greet them and hug the women she knew and shook the hands of men she knew. It all started to come back to her when she was regular at these kinds of parties, and it was good to see familiar faces. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. Standing before her was a tall, young man with slicked back hair, dressed in a fancy black suit, and a wide smile. “Why Xavier Rollins, so good to see you again!” she said, as she shook his hand.

“Phoebe Wellington! So good to see you again. You look as beautiful as ever...” Xavier said as he then kissed Phoebe’s gloved hand.

“You are too kind. Hehe How have you been?” Phoebe asked. The two started to chat a bit and she noticed he kept staring at her. She was starting to think he might be smitten with her, but she played it cool. The conversation went on for a few more minutes and she could tell he was acting nervous.

“Phoebe, it was so wonderful seeing you again. I was wondering, may I have the honor of asking you out for a date? I would love for us to get to know each other a lot more.” Xavier asked.

Phoebe blushed at the question, and she didn’t know what to say. She thought Xavier was very handsome, but she was not interested in a romantic relationship with him. She had way too much stuff on her mind with the business and trying to get her life in order. She gave a very meek smile and looked him in his eyes. “Xavier, I am flattered. Really, I am. But, right now I am not interested in dating anyone. I have so much going on in my life and I want to focus on getting some kind of order in my life. Maybe in the future?” she told him, doing her best to not break his heart.

“Yes, maybe sometime in the future. You are an amazing woman, Phoebe. I hope I can have the honor of courting you later.” Xavier told her, then he walked off.

Phoebe felt herself blushing as she never expected to have someone ask her out. She had way too much going on, and she was also having fun with Bessie to think about settling down and getting into a serious relationship with a man. As she saw him walk away, she turned around and almost bumped into another person. Standing in front of her was a shorter woman, about 5’4” tall, much older, and had this wide grin on her face. Her hair was completely white and then she recognized her. “Oh, excuse me. I didn’t mean to almost run into you Agatha.” she said.

Agatha Walden was the owner of a large cattle ranch in Texas. She was 55 years old and was born into wealth. She was Gloria Wellington’s chief rival as Walden Beef was the second largest cattle rancher in the State. She butted heads with Gloria over the years and both women despised one another, even though they were cordial whenever they met in person. Agatha was overjoyed when she read that Gloria was arrested for operating a sex trafficking ring and now in prison. Her business grew exponentially and was moving closer to the level The Wellington Cattle Company was at. Many buyers didn’t want to do business with the Wellingtons after the news broke about the sex trafficking ring, but it didn’t cripple the business. Agatha figured the time was ripe for her business to overtake Gloria’s and wanted to merge both companies together to create the largest cattle company in the entire United States. When she discovered that Phoebe was now running the business, she got really excited. She figured she could manipulate the younger Wellington and buy out the business. “Hello Phoebe! So good to see you. You didn’t run into me, so everything is good. I couldn’t help but see you break poor Xavier Rollins’ heart. Hehe” she smiled.

Phoebe blushed and looked at a grinning Agatha. She remembered her mother cursing her name a few times and now she wondered what this interaction was going to be like. “Well, I feel bad as well, but my life is really busy at the moment.” she responded.

“Ah yes, you are now the owner of Wellington Cattle Company. Sorry to hear about your mother being in prison, as well as Paul Devereaux. I know we are rivals, but she was such a strong businesswoman. Now you took over. How is it going?” Agatha asked with a smug look on her face.

Phoebe could tell Agatha was probably going to gloat about her mother being in prison. She had to remain calm and hope this interaction was going to be short. “Everything is going fine. Never better.” she simply said.

“I bet it is….” Agatha grinned. She figured she could probably get Phoebe to sell the business since Gloria and Paul were out of the way. She knew Phoebe was struggling to manage the business as she hired a few of the workers away from the Wellingtons. “Phoebe, I know learning about the business is tough. I know you weren’t part of the daily operations before your mother decided to become a criminal. How about this? Me, you and our lawyers can get together and I will offer a very generous price to buy the company off of you. You are so young and have your whole life ahead of you. Why burden yourself with this responsibility? The price I will offer will set you up personally for life, so you will always live the lifestyle you enjoy. How about it? Shall we discuss this at a meeting we can set up?” she grinned.

Phoebe felt herself getting upset as this woman not only insulted her mother, but also wanted to buy her family’s business from her. She was not on good terms with Gloria, but she was still her mother, and her father built this company from the ground up. She could sense that Agatha was going to try and take advantage of her, and that made her more determined to learn the business. “As tempting as that might be, I am going to politely decline your offer. The Wellington Cattle Company should remain with the Wellington family…“ she responded.

Agatha felt her blood starting to boil as this young woman just flat out declined her offer without even hearing how much money she was going to offer. She was a very competitive woman, and she was not going to let who she considered a child talk to her like that. She was used to getting her way and her determination to crush Gloria’s business grew. She then got closer to Phoebe to let her know this was going to be war! “Listen child, I know you are in over your head. I tried to be nice, but you are like your mother. Headstrong and stupid. I am surprised you weren’t involved with trafficking women. I do know this. You are not prepared to run the company and you will destroy it. I will have your company and you will work for me. You will agree to sell the business to me, and I have ways of breaking you and defeating you. Believe me, you will sell. You have been warned….” she threatened.

Phoebe was stunned by the threat she had just received. It made her blood boil and she wished she could punch Agatha’s lights out. All the stuff her mother said about her was true and she wanted to defend her family name. She was also aware of where she was and decided to just stay calm. She then lowered her head and got next to Agatha’s ear. “I will never sell to you. You might as well go back into that pig trough you crawled out of because it will be a cold day in hell before you ever own my family’s business.” she whispered.

“We will see about that. You already know you are in over your head and eventually you will fail. Face it, you know nothing, and I am going to enjoy crushing you. I have already heard your employees are upset. I know you have been struggling. Watching you fail will be very enjoyable.” Agatha responded with venom in her voice. She then looked at Phoebe and smiled. “Have a great evening….” she said, wanting to maintain the friendly atmosphere at the party then walked off.

Phoebe watched her walk away and she felt very upset. She wanted to make sure Agatha pays for that threat. But she also realized she was in over her head. There were many problems at the cattle ranch, and she didn’t know a lot. Plus, with Agatha trying to ruin her business, her life just got even more difficult. The fear of losing to Agatha really bothered her and she tried to maintain her composure. “What am I going to do???” she asked herself.

Bessie was having a good time with the other servants in the Flamingo room. She got to meet several butlers and a few maids, and it was a pleasant experience. They all got to tell each other stories and had a lot of jokes. They also had very fine meals provided to them, although every single one of them wished they were in the main ballroom. Hours went by and finally they were allowed to meet up with their employers again as the party started to come to a close. Bessie shook the hand of a particular butler and wished him well. She did have a good time and she wondered how Phoebe’s night went. She left the room and found her friend. She could see that smile, but she also could tell something was wrong. She approached her and smiled. “Hey, ready to go?” she asked.

“Yes, I am ready…” Phoebe said. She then located the driver of her stagecoach and got inside. She saw Bessie follow her inside and the stagecoach departed. She couldn’t help but think about her encounter with Agatha as it put a damper on her mood. A new slate of worries came into her mind as she was already struggling to run the company, and now the main rival was trying to ruin her. She could tell Bessie was trying to talk to her, but she kept her answers quick as she gazed out of the window, wondering what she was going to do.

Bessie definitely knew something was wrong with Phoebe as she didn’t seem very engaging. She wondered what could have happened and she really hoped it was nothing she did. Since Phoebe did not seem very into speaking, it was a quiet ride back home. They eventually made it to the mansion and they both entered. Bessie walked with Phoebe to her room as she wanted to find out what happened. Once inside, she started to help Phoebe out of her dress. “Phoebe, you seem so quiet. Are you ok?” she asked as she managed to start getting the dress undone.

“I’m sorry for being so quiet Bessie. It’s just that I had an encounter with someone I am not too fond of…” Phoebe responded. She started to feel tense as she knew the days ahead were going to be very difficult. The last two nights were very enjoyable as she spent time with Darby and also going to this dinner. It distracted her from the troubles she was having, and now Agatha Walden brought her right back to it.

“Oh really? Who did you run into?” Bessie asked with concern. She enjoyed the playful, engaging Phoebe the last two days and now she seemed so upset. She was hoping she could do something to cheer her up.

“I saw Agatha Walden…” Phoebe simply said.

Bessie’s eyes went into shock as she recognized that name. She remembered Gloria would use harsh language when describing that woman and knew they were rivals. If Phoebe saw her, then nothing good must have come out of it. “You did? Did she tell you something? You were so excited tonight.” she asked.

“Yes, she told me that she wants to ruin me and take over my family’s business. She said she was going to crush me because she knew I was struggling. She’s right you know. I do know nothing. I am scared Bessie. I am really scared!” Phoebe said, the emotion coming out of her. She then got all the way out of her dress and put on her pajamas. She then walked over to the bed and sat down. She shook her head and tried to fight back some tears.

Bessie felt her heart sink as she heard the emotion coming from Phoebe. She always knew she was struggling, but now she seemed very down on herself. She sat down next to her on the right hand side and wrapped her left arm around her shoulder. “Don’t be scared, Phoebe. Remember, you are still very new at this and it has only been a month. You are doing fine.” she said, doing her best to comfort her.

Phoebe turned her head to the right and saw Bessie’s face. She was very grateful she was here trying to comfort her. “Thanks for saying that, but if I don’t figure it out soon, I will be the one responsible for the end of my family’s business. I would have ruined what my father built and what my mother expanded. I am just not cut out for this. But I don’t want that woman winning. I-I don’t know what to do…” she said, her eyes now filling with tears.

“Phoebe, you are going to be fine. You will figure it out. You have to be patient. It is not your fault your mother went to jail and left the business in your hands. But you were the heir to the business anyway. You were going to eventually learn. It is in you. You just have to keep working at it.” Bessie said, doing everything she could to comfort her friend.

“Thanks Bessie, but I am really far behind. Agatha is going to do something to ruin me, I just know it. This may sound crazy, but I wish my mother was here. I am sure she would know what to do and get me out of this mess.” Phoebe said.

“That’s not crazy at all. Hey….why don’t you talk to your mother?” Bessie offered.

Phoebe turned her head and looked at Bessie. She couldn’t believe the suggestion, but it did sound like a good idea. She was still very upset over what her mother did. From the trafficking ring, to abandoning her when she needed her most, she figured she would not see her mother for years to come. It was a good idea, however. Maybe she could go visit Gloria and at least have her help her with some guidance on what to do. “Go see her? In prison? I-I don’t know about that. I didn’t even go to her sentencing...” she responded.

“I know it sounds crazy, but I am sure she would love to see you. Your mother is….well, she is such a fascinating person. She can be really evil on one hand with the sex trafficking and especially leaving you to get tortured, but she also has a good side, I think. I didn’t mind working for her as she always treated me kindly.” Bessie told her. She also started to remember the interactions she had with Gloria. There were times when Gloria gave her the greatest sexual pleasure. She was always treated very kindly by her former boss. She figured that if Gloria had any heart left, she would be happy to see Phoebe again.

Phoebe felt herself getting emotional as she heard Bessie’s idea. She didn’t want to do it, but this was an emergency and perhaps visiting Gloria would be helpful. She was also very touched that Bessie was trying to help her. She leaned over and gave her a kiss on her left cheek. “Thank you, Bessie. I think I will do that. I think I will go visit her tomorrow and see if she can at least give me some advice. What would I ever do without you?” she smiled.

“Probably go broke and live on the streets. Hehehe” Bessie joked back.

Phoebe started to laugh at that response. She needed that after that stressful interaction with Agatha. “You are so amazing. I needed that. I do want to apologize that I won’t do what I said I was going to do. My mood kinda got killed by an annoying old lady.” she told her.

“I understand. The good news is, we always have a chance to play. We live here. Hehe” Bessie giggled.

Phoebe laughed again and then reached her hands over and squeezed Bessie’s ribs, causing her to laugh. “I just had to at least do that. I know how much you love getting tickled by me…” she grinned.

Bessie squealed as she felt her ribs get tickled. She did like being tickled by Phoebe, and she was happy it made her smile tonight. “I think tomorrow will be good for both of us. I have another woman coming by for the maid job and hopefully she will get hired. That way, we have two maids, and I can maybe start helping you with the business more, like how Paul helped your mother.” she said.

“That sounds great. I know you have been working so hard and yeah, without you I probably would go broke and live on the street. Hehe Have a good night, Bessie. Tomorrow, I hope will be good for both of us. At least you get to hire another maid. I have to go see…my mother.” Phoebe said.

THE NEXT MORNING

Bessie was running around the house, trying to organize the day. She knew she had a candidate for the maid job coming over in the afternoon, and she had other matters to attend to. She did see Vera already up and doing her chores. She was taking a liking to Vera. It was only a day, but the woman was definitely making an impression. She went to the kitchen and discussed the menu for the day with the chef and then she heard a noise. It sounded like Phoebe was calling her. She excused herself in front of the chef and went into the living room. It was there she saw Phoebe standing there, wearing a very nice dress and hat. Phoebe had to leave early because the prison was very far, and it was going to be a long trip. “Ah, there you are. Do you want breakfast? I can have the chef make you something really quick.” she asked.

Phoebe saw Bessie’s smile and she smiled back. This was a big day for her. This would be the first time she saw her mother in person since that day on the docks in Santa Selena when she was being arrested by law enforcement. She felt nervous because she figured she would not see Gloria again for 25 years. “I am ok. I am sure I will get something to eat soon. I want to leave early and get this over with. Good luck with the maid candidate. I am sure you will hire the right person.” she told her. She then smiled as she got a hug from Bessie.

“Good luck. Today is a new day! I think this will be what is needed to get you on the right path.” Bessie told her. She then saw Phoebe leave through the front door and she sighed. It was time to get focused for the rest of the day. She really hoped the new maid candidate worked out. That way, she could start to help Phoebe with the business. She didn’t know much about running a business, but she wanted to learn. She even thought about going to her hometown to speak to her former boss, Earl, to see if she could give her any pointers.

PRISON LOCATED SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF TEXAS

Gloria Wellington sat in her cell and stared at the wall. This was another morning in her 25 year sentence and she was already hating life. She had only been here for a couple of weeks, and she couldn’t help but think just over a month ago, she was living the life of the luxurious. As the owner of The Wellington Cattle Company, she enjoyed immense wealth and a lavish lifestyle. Everything was going great for her. Business was successful, she lived well, and she even had a lot of fun with her maids. She had a lot of fun tickling and sexually pleasing her maids, especially Bessie Johnson. She loved how much that woman would squeal and laugh and then moan. Then it hit her again. The entire reason she was here in this prison was because of being caught operating a sex trafficking ring. She and her business partner, Priscilla Montenegro ran a sex ring for over a year, and made a lot of money. It was a really simple business. She would fund the operation, and operated it out of her mansion in Santa Selena, California. Priscilla did most of the “dirty work” with the handling of the sex slaves and keeping the bounty hunters, Helga and Svetlana paid and paid well. There were times she visited the mansion, as she would take some former maids there, and she wanted to see how everything went. That entire plan blew up on her because of one person. Deputy Darby Reeves. The good deputy infiltrated her Texas home, posing as a maid and eventually ended up in California with her. Gloria remembered how she caught Darby and truly enjoyed torturing her. Even though she despised the woman, she did find her very attractive and also very ticklish.

Gloria remembered how much fun she had playing with Darby when she posed as a maid. She managed to see her feet and it blew her mind away. Even as she sat in this prison cell, Darby’s feet were still the best she had ever seen in her life. They were big, deep pink and very ticklish. That led to some intense sexual interactions, and she discovered Darby was ticklish everywhere. That knowledge helped her when she ended up trapping the good deputy and tickle torturing her with the massive Russian bounty hunter Helga. They got her to admit who she really was and then the plan was to sell her off in sex slavery. Gloria also discovered the infamous outlaw La Diabla had been captured and had her will broke by Priscilla. There was absolutely nothing that could stop them at that moment

Then everything turned around and the sex slaves managed to escape. It broke her heart to find out that her maid Bessie had managed to get Darby and La Diabla free. They somehow overpowered Helga and they barely managed to escape. Having Bessie help them hurt, because she had such great sexual experiences with her, and she was the hardest working maid. That was why she never thought about putting her in the sex trafficking ring. Even though that did hurt her, there was an action that she truly regretted.

Her daughter Phoebe managed to travel to California and eventually found out about her criminal operation. Gloria always wanted Phoebe to avoid that part of her life. Phoebe had a very kind soul, and she would never go along with trying to kidnap young women and sell them off. Even though they were not close, she still did love her only child. It was during the moment when she discovered that La Diabla had taken Phoebe hostage, tied her up and was tickle torturing her. It was surreal to see her daughter, half naked, getting tormented by a woman who once stole some of her cattle. The outlaw then gave her a choice. To surrender herself, or have Phoebe tortured. If there was one thing she hated, it was a loss of control. Gloria knew that she had to get out of there and in that split decision, she decided to get away, instead of saving her daughter. She was thinking about how La Diabla could have tortured her. It was afterwards she realized she had made a mistake. She left her only child to that outlaw to save herself. Eventually she was captured herself and was even humiliated by getting tickle tortured by Darby, La Diabla, Bessie and even Cheyenne. She was then arrested and to avoid giving her daughter even more pain, she agreed to a plea deal of a 25 year prison sentence to avoid a trial and spare Phoebe from testifying against her. Now, she sat in her cell, contemplating how life was going to be for another 25 years.

What made everything worse was she also shared a cell block with a woman she also did business with in the past and was kind of a friendly rival. Olivia Swanson was also incarcerated due to an illegal gun smuggling crime and they both went at each other every day. They did realize they were both captured by Darby and La Diabla, but Gloria did feel some pride in that she tormented both of them more than Olivia managed to do. Then, she heard a noise. She looked up and saw a prison guard standing in front of her cell, looking at her with disdain. She truly hated her surroundings and wished she was out of this horrid place. “Can I help you?” she asked the guard sarcastically.

“You got a visitor. I am surprised anyone wants to visit you, you old bag of bones...” the guard responded.

“Hardee har har…Who is visiting me? I hope it is the warden who will pardon me and get me out of here and away from you. You look like a bull took a shit and your parents named it you. Voila, you are born!” Gloria spat back. That guard always tried to rip on her and Olivia. That was the one thing they could join forces on. Insulting their guards.

“Shut up you old withered up bitch. Let’s go. I am surprised this person wants to see you…” the guard said. He then walked into the cell and placed the shackles on Gloria’s wrists and then her ankles.

Gloria groaned as she was shackled and treated like a dangerous criminal. She was the head of a major cattle company and was part of high society. Not some low-level criminal. She absolutely hated wearing the black and white striped prisoner uniform and the shoes were made of cheap leather. She walked out of her cell and started to walk down the corridor. She could see the other women inside their cells, and she hated when they looked at her with scorn. She had to figure out a way to control all of them. Some of them were attractive and she did dream of tickling a few. Gloria then exited the cell block and was being led to a room. When she entered the room, her heart nearly stopped. Her eyes popped wide open with surprise as she saw who her visitor was. “Phoebe?? Is that you?” she called out.

“Hello mother…” Phoebe responded. She wasn’t too happy coming here, but she did need her mother’s help.

“This is a very pleasant surprise! I hope you somehow manage to get the governor to set me free!” Gloria beamed as she then sat down in a chair, opposite Phoebe.

“No, I didn’t manage to do that…” Phoebe responded coldly. Seeing her mother brought so many emotions to her. Her mind remembered those moments in Santa Selena when La Diabla was tickling her and was abandoned and when she saw her on the docks. She could feel her heart racing and she tried to remain calm.

“Ok, it was just a joke. Hehe you used to laugh at my jokes. Well, you look great. As you can see, I am not doing too well. They keep me cooped up in a prison cell most of the time.” Gloria told her, hoping to make small talk. Seeing Phoebe brought her some joy as no one else ever visited her. All her high society friends had abandoned her.

“You deserve to be here, remember? It is what happens when you kidnap innocent women and try to sell them off…” Phoebe responded.

Gloria felt ashamed and sensed her daughter was definitely holding a grudge. “Yes, I know. That’s why I am here. Ok Phoebe let’s cut to the chase. You are not here for a happy visit. What is going on?” she asked.

Phoebe took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. She really did not want to be here, but Agatha Walden forced her hand. “I…I need your help…” she told her.

Gloria’s eyes lit up when she heard that comment. It felt amazing that someone, anyone, needed her help with something. With it being from her daughter, she was eager to help. Anything to potentially show good behavior and possibly getting her sentence reduced. “You need my help? Anything! Tell me and it is done!” she said with hope in her voice.

“Well….I am having a lot of trouble running the family business. I am really struggling mother. I don’t know what I am doing! I got problems with the labor; I got problems with the distributors and the buyers. Everything is a struggle and I feel like I am in over my head. I have a million questions and no one to help me. Then Agatha Walden threatened me and said she will take over the business. I.. I don’t want to fail our family business…” Phoebe told her. She let out all of her anguish over her situation and needed help.

Gloria could hear the frustration and emotion in her daughter’s voice. This was yet another regret. She didn’t teach her daughter any more about her legal business and because she was in prison, she couldn’t help her run it. She also started to feel her blood boil at the mention of the name Agatha Walden. “What? That old battle ax is trying to swoop in and take over huh? Over my dead body. I can’t stand that woman. I want to crush her once and for all!” she said with anger in her voice.

“I don’t know what to do. I am LOST! I was not cut out for this, and I am going to let you and father down.” Phoebe groaned.

“Calm down Phoebe, it will be ok. Listen to me, I will help you as much as I can. For starters, we will need you to get a lawyer for the business again. I know Mickey Carter quit on me because well, I am here in prison. But reach out to J.R. Hagman. He owes me a few favors actually. Tell him I need him to help you out with all legal matters with the business. As for Agatha, don’t worry too much about her. There is a reason she is struggling in her own business. She has the brain of a gnat. Now, as for your other questions, I can see you brought some papers and have a list. Go ahead and ask away…” Gloria offered. She then leaned back in her chair and was ready to help her struggling daughter save their family business.

Phoebe had a slight smile as she heard her mother’s directions. She may have been an evil woman for committing such heinous crimes, but she knew how to run a business very well. She needed that insight to help her. She went off her list and asked all of her questions and situations that she encountered. She was writing notes down furiously and she was even delighted that she had some eye-opening revelations on how to solve some of her struggles. An hour had passed, and she was finishing up her list. “Ok, I think I got it. This has been very helpful!” she said and let a smile come out.

Gloria felt herself getting emotional as she saw the smile on Phoebe’s face. She thought she would never see it again, especially after what happened in Santa Selena. “I am glad I could help. You follow some of those steps and that should at least get you started. Phoebe, listen to me. You are going to do this. Your father and I knew one day you would take over the business after we were gone. It happened a lot sooner than we all expected, but you will do great. You may not have faith in me, but I have faith in you. If you have any further questions, you just let me know. Oh, and when you see Agatha again, tell her I said this….” she said, then held up her middle finger.

“Hehe ok. I will do that for sure.” Phoebe giggled. She then calmed herself because she was still supposed to be mad at her mother. “Thank you for all of your help. When I get back home, I will reach out to Mr. Hagman and see about setting up the legal side of everything. Thank you, mother.” she told her.

Gloria felt proud that her daughter seemed a lot more confident. She really hoped this was the beginning of a new relationship with her. They always had tense relations, but after sitting in a jail cell and thinking about what happened, she hoped she would develop a more loving relationship with her. “You are welcome. Phoebe….I do want to say I am so sorry for what I did. I don’t know what came over me that day. I should have never left you there with La Diabla. I…I was only thinking of myself. I know you may hate me for a while, but I do hope that one day you will forgive me, and we can have a more normal relationship as mother and daughter.” she told her with emotion in her voice.

Phoebe felt herself getting emotional as she heard Gloria’s apology. It did mean a lot for her to hear it because her mother rarely apologized for anything. Even if it was her own fault! “We will see. Thank you for everything and I will keep you updated and let you know how everything turns out.” she responded.

“Thank you for coming by. You may not believe me, but I do love you Phoebe. And when you see Bessie, tell her I am sorry as well.” Gloria told her.

“Have a good day mother. You will hear from me again soon.” Phoebe said, then stood up. She exited the room and was anxious to get back home. She had a burst of confidence that perhaps she could get a solid footing on running the business and eventually defeat Agatha.

Gloria saw her daughter leave and she felt good inside. She knew Phoebe was still very angry with her, but she appreciated her coming by. She had a smile on her face and had hope that one day she could rebuild her relationship. Then she saw the guard approaching to take her back to the cell. “Oh, you again? Talk about ruining a moment! Do you ever think about how disappointed your mother is knowing she created someone as ugly as you?” she sneered.

“Eh, shut your pie hole and stand up. You’re lucky you are too old and if I slap you, your bones will turn to dust…” the guard responded.

Gloria then walked back to her cell and even if she had to sit there all day, the sight of seeing her daughter a little happy was going to carry her for the rest of the day. “I miss her so much. I really need to get out of here. That old bitch Agatha will not win!” she mumbled to herself as she sat down on her cot.

Bessie was walking through the corridor and headed towards the living room. She already had an eventful day and wanted to rest a little and prepare for the other maid candidate to show up for her interview. When she entered the room, she saw Vera dusting the furniture. She smiled as she remembered when she did those chores and it felt great to see someone else pitching in. Phoebe had been gone for a few hours already and she hoped that everything went well in her visit with her mother. “Hello Vera! Looks like you are hard at work.” she said.

Vera turned around and saw Bessie standing there. She was so focused on her work; she didn’t hear her come in. “Oh hi, Bessie! I am just finishing up in here and I will get to the kitchen soon. I have to help prepare for lunch.” she responded.

“You are doing such a great job, Vera. You haven’t been here long, and you are already making an impact. I will just sit down right over there as you continue your work.” Bessie told her, then headed over to the big couch.

Vera smiled as she heard Bessie compliment her. She liked Bessie as she seemed so kind and helpful herself. “Miss Bessie, thank you for this opportunity to work here. I promise I will always do a great job.” she beamed.

“You are very welcome, and I have no doubt that you will. In fact, I hope to hire another maid today, so you can have your own workload ease.” Bessie told her.

“That would be splendid! I hope so too. It is a lot of work in this house, but I love being here. Everything seems so happy and delightful. The house is even filled with laughter! This is a happy house!” Vera said with a large smile.

“Laughter?” Bessie asked. It was a happy house, but she wanted to know why Vera mentioned laughter.

Vera started to blush as she realized she might be bringing up something private between Bessie and Phoebe. “Well, to be honest with you, I heard some laughter yesterday and thought it was nice.” she said with shyness in her voice.

Bessie remembered what happened yesterday and she wondered if it was her own laughter that Vera heard. She felt her pulse quicken. “Oh, you heard some laughter yesterday?” she said with a shy smile.

“Yes. Hehe I heard it outside Madam Phoebe’s room. I was passing by and heard a lot of laughter. It sounded like there was a lot of fun going on in there.” Vera said with a smile.

Bessie started to blush as she realized that Vera must have heard she and Phoebe being in the bath. She remembered how loud her laughter got, and she was grateful the bathroom was deep inside the room. “Hehe oh, you must have heard me when Phoebe was playing with me.” she said sheepishly.

“I don’t mean to pry into your and Madam Phoebe’s business, but I did enjoy listening to that laughter. It brought me a smile. So that was you laughing in there? Did Madam Phoebe tell you a funny story?” Vera asked.

“Well, it wasn’t a funny story….” Bessie responded. She looked at Vera and she had a look of curiosity in her mind. She figured she might as well give her a few details. She definitely was not going to tell her what the situation was, but a variation of what happened. “….she was, um, tickling me…” she said with a smile.

Vera’s eyes went wide when she heard Bessie’s explanation. A streak of ticklish fear went through her own body as she knew just how sensitive she was. “Y-You were tickled? Hehe By Madam Phoebe?” she said with surprise.

Bessie could see the look of surprise in Vera’s eyes, and she couldn’t help but giggle. It also made her wonder if Vera would play games like that. She didn’t know her well, but at least she was not offended. “Yes, she was tickling me. She got me really good too. Hehe” she giggled.

“I can’t even imagine. Hehehe So you’re ticklish too? You already know I am. Hehe” Vera said while blushing. She remembered when Bessie tickled her right side the day before.

“Yes, I am ticklish too. Hehehe Phoebe and I sometimes play these little tickle games. It keeps the mood light, and we try to have a little fun.” Bessie told her.

“You tickle each other often? That is..funny. haha Well, I would agree it would keep the mood light and it is always good to have some fun. Fortunately for me, I don’t get tickled often. It makes me feel so helpless.” Vera said and trying to comprehend she was actually having a conversation about being ticklish. It did seem like Bessie was a very fun person and she felt relief. She worked with very stern people before and it made the job harder. If Phoebe and Bessie were engaging in fun games with each other, it showed what kind of people they were, and she might like it here after all.

“Hahah that’s so cute. So, when you are tickled, you feel helpless? Were you tickled really bad before?” Bessie asked. She was delighted the conversation was heading this direction as she eventually wanted to know how ticklish Vera was. It amazed her that even with Gloria Wellington not being here, tickling games would still continue with the maids. She started to wonder where Vera’s ticklish spots were and how much she would laugh.

“Yes! I-I can’t believe I am going to tell you this story…” Vera said, then placed her hands over her mouth in embarrassment. A memory popped into her head and she started to blush. She was actually going to talk about her ticklishness to her boss. This was definitely a different experience and for some reason unknown to her, she felt a level of comfort with Bessie.

“It’s ok. I have plenty of stories too. Believe me...hehehe” Bessie responded. She then started to think about some of the “cleaner” type stories to tell as she did not know if Vera would be ok with two women performing lesbian acts with each other while they tickled one another. She figured she would keep her information clean until she got to know the maid more. “Come on, you can tell me.” she grinned. She then patted the couch cushion next to her, inviting Vera to sit down next to her.

“This is soooo embarrassing...” Vera said. She couldn’t stop blushing and smiling, then she walked over to sit down. She was now on Bessie’s left and she saw her boss smiling. “Ok, here is what happened. When I was around your age, I had this friend of mine. Her name was Florence. She worked as a housekeeper with me in this hotel. It was a regular spring day, and we were cleaning this one room. She...hehehe.. she was on one side of the room, and I was on the other. I was cleaning on top of the drawers that were there, and then I saw something drop behind it. I then bent over to look behind the drawer and saw a man’s watch. I had to go get it! I couldn’t leave the man’s watch there, right?” she said.

“Yeah, you couldn’t possibly leave the watch behind there. The man would have been furious! Hehe” Bessie responded, starting to get into the story.

“Well…. I moved the drawer a bit, and I tried to squeeze in there. I managed to get far enough and then grabbed the watch. When I tried to come back out, I felt something squeezing my ribs from behind! Oh, I shrieked! Hehehe” Vera laughed as she was recounting her memory.

“Hahaha that must have tickled!” Bessie said with a large smile. She felt relieved that Vera seemed so loose and free spirited. When she first met her, she seemed like a very serious person. Now, she was telling a story about her being tickled.

“Yes, it did! It was my friend Florence! She started tickling me on my ribs and I was laughing so hard! Hehehe She didn’t stop for a while. It seemed like she was going to tickle me until I exploded! Then, she even raised up my uniform!” Vera said. She started to get excited telling this story and didn’t realize how far she was starting to go with it.

“She did? She lifted your uniform up?” Bessie asked in surprise. This story all of the sudden had an interesting turn to it. Now she was really eager to hear the rest of this story.

“Yes! She lifted it up and saw my underwear! I was sooo embarrassed hehehehe” Vera said with a laugh. Then she put her hands over her mouth as she realized she was going to be too detailed in her story. She started to blush and wondered if she had just offended Bessie. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to talk about my underwear. My apologies Miss Bessie. I am a woman of high standards, and I will not talk about what is under my uniform ever again. I am a proper lady, and I don’t want you to get the wrong impression.” she said sternly.

Bessie had a sly smile on her face as she saw Vera get really uncomfortable really quick. She then placed her left hand on top of Vera’s right hand and rubbed it slightly. “Vera, that’s ok. No need to apologize to me at all. I could tell you all kinds of stories and believe me, nothing you say can shock me. I want you to be yourself. If you want to be silly, be silly. If you want to be serious, be serious. Just be you. So, she lifted your uniform and saw your underwear huh? Please, continue your story.” she told her.

Vera felt a sense of relief hearing Bessie tell her those things. It made her admire Bessie more as she seemed so open and friendly. She figured she might as well finish the story and then be more careful in the future. “Hehehe ok. Thank you for that. I will always try to be myself around all of you. It is much appreciated. You are so kind…”

“You are welcome. Now, what did Florence do to you?” Bessie asked. She was very interested in how this story would unfold. In her mind, it couldn’t possibly top her own adventures, especially from within this mansion. She was happy the walls did not talk.

“Well…she saw my underwear and even moved the uniform up to expose my sides and lower back. She then started tickling me there! I could feel her nails moving all over my skin and I was just shrieking and laughing. My legs were kicking, and I was begging her. It was very intense! She just kept saying I deserved this because I dropped the watch. Hehe she is always so playful with me. Then she even grabbed my leg and tried to take off my shoe!” Vera said, feeling her adrenaline flowing as she remembered her ordeal.

Bessie felt her own heart racing as she listened to this story. She tried to imagine Vera in that position, and it seemed like a lot of fun. She swallowed hard as Vera mentioned her shoe being attacked. “She tried to take off your shoe?” she asked.

“Yes!!! I felt her unlacing my shoe and she got really close to getting it off. Then we heard a noise outside and she let go of my leg. I was so grateful! If she had taken off my shoe, well, I probably would have died. Hahaha” Vera laughed and then took a deep breath. Her body was getting worked up as she told the story. She looked over at Bessie and could see she had a look of excitement in her eyes. “Florence then decided to help me out from there, but before she did, and you won’t believe this…..she tickled my behind! Hehehe I didn’t even know I was ticklish there.” she said.

Bessie felt her adrenaline spiking. Just listening to that story really got her body heated up and she could envision a laughing, squirming Vera. She looked at Vera from head to toe and she started to wonder what would happen if she tickled her? She was usually the victim of tickle attacks, but whenever she did tickle someone, it was always great fun. Memories of tickling Cheyenne, Darby and even Gloria were very vivid in her mind, and she loved every moment of it. Now, as the new maid was talking about how ticklish she was, she wanted to see what it would be like to hear Vera laughing. It was as though she was becoming another version of Gloria! “Wow, that seems so intense! Lucky she didn’t get your shoe off. I presume you have ticklish feet?” she asked.

Vera gasped as she heard Bessie mention ticklish feet. She knew just how bad her own feet were and she scrunched her toes inside her shoes at the moment just thinking about it. “Yes, I-I do have ticklish feet. I am ticklish everywhere! Are you ticklish everywhere?” she asked.

“Oh yes...hehehe I am ticklish everywhere! When you heard me laughing, that was Phoebe tickling my feet. Hehe” Bessie said with a giggle.

“Well, that’s nice to know you are ticklish too. Hehehe Thank you for this fun conversation, Miss Bessie. I reckon I should start my chores again.” Vera told her, then tried to stand up.

Bessie saw Vera standing up and she figured she might as well have a little fun. It wasn’t often she got to be a tickle dominant and figured she might as well have a little fun. She reached out and took Vera’s right hand and pulled her back down to the couch. “Before you go, I want to check something on the back of your uniform. I think I saw something strange…” she told her.

“Oh, ok.” Vera responded. She then turned her body slightly to her left and her back was now facing Bessie. She hoped whatever it was, Bessie would take care of it.

Bessie did her best to not start laughing. She saw Vera turn her back towards her and now she was going to have some fun. She reached both hands forward and moved them towards the sides of an unsuspecting Vera. Then, she formed her hands into “claws” and started to clamp down on those exposed sides. “Gotcha!!! Hehehehehe” she screamed out as she squeezed.

Vera’s eyes almost popped out of her head, and she felt a tremendous amount of ticklish energy ripping through her body. It was completely by surprise, and she let out a loud, ticklish scream. “WHAT??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” she screamed as she started flailing her body.

Bessie started to laugh as she heard that delightful ticklish scream and she could feel Vera’s body already writhing around and she continued to squeeze her sides. She noticed that Vera tried to clamp her arms down to her sides, but that still didn’t deter her. “Somebody is really ticklish!” she cried out.

“MISS BESSIE!! HAHAHAHAHA MISS BESSIE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!” Vera screamed out. Never in her wildest imagination did she ever think she would work for someone and then get tickled. She couldn’t help but laugh and her body grew stiff as a board as she tried to fight the sensations. Bessie had a good grip on her, and she felt herself falling over to the side and leaning the left side of her body against the backrest of the couch. She then let out a loud, shrill laugh as the fingers continued to claw her sides. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE TICKLING MEEEEE!!!” she screamed.

“Yes I am!!! Tickle tickle tickle!” Bessie teased as she continued to work her hands on those tender sides. She loved how Vera fell over to her side and was against the backrest of the couch. This was definitely a nice change of pace for her. Normally, she was the ticklish victim and now she was inflicting the tickle onslaught. It made her think back to when she was tickling Cheyenne. That adorable, young Native American princess was so sensitive, and it was such an erotic feeling as she touched that delicate skin. Vera wasn’t naked, but she was still very responsive to her touch. “Looks like Vera is REALLY ticklish! Haha” she laughed.

“YES!!! YES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA MISS BESSIE!!! I’M TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Vera screamed in laughter. It was still surreal to her that this was happening and memories of all the times she was tickled flooded her mind. She remembered the moment with Florence, and she found her sides to be a major weakness as well. It was such a horrific, yet fun feeling she had when Florence tickled her. It was during that moment that she realized how helpless she could become from being tickled. Her body became very weak, and Florence could have done anything to her.

Bessie could feel how tense Vera’s body got and she moved a little closer. She felt very powerful at the moment and loved how much laughter was coming from this diminutive woman. “I am going to tickle tickle tickle you and there is nothing you can do about it...hehehe” she teased.

Vera did a loud ticklish squeal as she heard those teasing words. It reminded her of that same moment with Florence. She purposely left out certain details in her story with Bessie because she didn’t think it would be appropriate. She neglected to tell her boss that while she was being tickled, and feeling absolutely helpless, she found herself getting turned on. There was something about that feeling of submissiveness that drove her wild. She never told another person as she felt ashamed and embarrassed by that feeling at the hands of another woman. Vera would go home at night and fantasize about being with another woman and even masturbated to that idea. She did have some relations with men and those encounters were wonderful, but just the thought of being intimate with a woman excited her. She felt herself being helpless again and some of those feelings returned. “PLEASE!!! YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!” she cried out.

“Don’t understand what? I think I understand very well! Vera Sharples is REALLY ticklish! Hehehe” Bessie teased as she moved her hands down to the hipbone area. There was another surge of energy coming from Vera and she even saw her legs stick straight out and now the woman was as stiff as a board. “hahahah wow! So ticklish!” she taunted.

Vera felt another tremendous surge of ticklish energy ripping through her body as her hipbones were being squeezed. Her eyes were still wide open, and she was surprised her glasses remained on her face. Her face was now contorted into ticklish anguish, and she just laughed. Her hands started to flap away as she tried to make sense of the ticklish sensations in her body. She also noticed her nipples got hard and she felt embarrassed. She was very happy her maid’s uniform was of thick material or she might be caught, and Bessie might get upset. Her left hand started to pound away at the couch cushion, as she tried desperately to fight the ticklish sensation. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!!” she screamed out.

Bessie found herself laughing even more as the poor woman was screaming her head off. She then paused her tickling to allow Vera to catch her breath again but did not let her hands free of the hipbones. She could hear her ticklish giggles and she just couldn’t stop smiling. What also made her feel good was that Vera was not angry with her at all. She seemed to be ok with being tickled. “Are you ok? Need a breather?” she asked.

Vera felt her body getting really hot as she finally felt those strong hands stop squeezing her hipbones. She started to fan herself and felt “unladylike” at the moment. “Whew! Miss Bessie, that was fun. Hehehe You got me really good.” she panted.

“Who says I was done? Hehehe” Bessie teased as she slowly started to move her hands up the sides of Vera’s body. She could feel this surge of power in her body, and she wanted to play a little longer.

“Um...hehehehe Miss Bessie? W-What are y-you doing?” Vera stammered. She could feel those hands moving up her sides and her body went stiff again. Even with that subtle movement, she could feel the intense ticklish tremors building up in her body.

“Just want to try another spot on you, that’s all...hehehe” Bessie giggled. Her hands then made it to the armpits, and she stuck her hands deep in there. She then wriggled her fingers deep into the armpits and once again she felt the body go stiff as a wooden board.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! NOT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Vera exploded in laughter. She was severely ticklish in her armpits and now she felt those very strong fingers digging in there. Her body was very stiff and all she could do was feel those very intense sensations ripping through her nervous system. Her eyes were shut tight now and her mouth was wide open as her shrill laughter poured out.

Bessie kept giggling to herself as she heard just how strong that laughter was coming from Vera. It was a very shrill sound and she found it very amusing. At this moment, she knew how it must have felt like to be Gloria, or even Phoebe. She remembered the joy they had on their faces when they were tickling her. It felt good to be in the position of control. She didn’t plan on tickling Vera for very long, just enough to have some fun with her. It wasn’t going to be like the times she was tickled, when she had her clothes stripped off and tickled all over. It wasn’t even going to be like how it was with Cheyenne when they were both tickling each other naked. This was just a good time and maybe even form a bond with her. Bessie may have been the boss now, but she understood what it was like to be a maid. She always formed a bond with the other maids and really hoped she could still form that kind of relationship with Vera and whoever the new woman was going to be. “That’s right Vera, just laugh and laugh and laugh. Hehehe” she said in a very teasing manner.

Vera heard Bessie’s teasing and that drove her wild. She could already feel her body starting to submit and she was getting weak. She was no longer stiff as a board; she was now becoming submissive. She felt her lungs burning and she could feel the tears building up in her eyes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE MISS BESSIE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she begged.

Bessie chuckled as she heard the pleading, and she had a flashback of when she was tickled. How much her body submitted itself and how helpless she felt. She then figured this might end soon as she didn’t want to push Vera too far. There were going to be more opportunities in the future to tickle this woman. Her fingers slowed down and then she slowly pulled her hands away from the pits. “Hehehehe ok, I am done.” she said with a smile.

“Hehehehehe thank you hehehe thank you..” Vera moaned as she felt the hands coming out from under her armpits. The tickling took its toll on her, and she was trying to catch her breath. She had a flashback of when she was tickled by Florence and how her friend would tease her every day with tickle threats. She started to fan herself and also started to regain her composure.

“You are a good sport, Vera. I hope you didn’t mind me doing that to you. I just wanted to have a little fun, that’s all. Hehe” Bessie told her. She then smiled as Vera slowly turned around to face her. She could see her remove her glasses to wipe the sweat off her face and she looked tired. “Are you ok? Hehehe” she smiled.

“Hehehehe yes…I will be ok. Miss Bessie...you got me good. Hehehe It…was fun…hehehe” Vera told her as she slowly put her glasses back on. She looked at Bessie’s face and saw her smiling. It felt nice to see her boss smiling and it was a fun experience for her. She then rested against the backrest of the couch and took a deep breath and let out a loud sigh. “I haven’t been tickled like that in ages!” she said with a large smile.

“Hehehe well then you were overdue! And I was very nice to you. I didn’t tickle your belly or even…your feet...” Bessie teased as she looked towards the belly and then the feet areas.

“Oh no Miss Bessie! You would have made me completely weak and helpless then! Like I told you earlier, I am ticklish all over and those are some very bad spots! Hehehe” Vera responded. She then managed to sit up straight and moved her body to the edge of the couch. She was still trying to catch her breath after that tickle attack. “I think this will be a very fun adventure working here. I never expected to get tickled, but it shows how much fun it will be here. Hehe” she panted.

“Hehehe yeah, it happens in this place. So, you never know! Believe me, I have been tickled many times here. All in good fun…” Bessie told her. She saw the glow on Vera’s face, and she smiled. It was a fun experience, and she did have plans to perhaps tickle her again. However, at this moment, she had to get back to her work and prepare for the next maid interview. “Ok Vera, I will stop tickling you, so you can get back to your duties. We both have work to do and that was such a wonderful break. Hehe”

“Yes, yes it was. Let me get back to my chores and I hope your interview with the new maid goes well. Hehehe Maybe one day, you will tickle her too…” Vera joked as she stood up from the couch. She then picked up her feather duster and prepared to continue her chores.

“You never know...I just might have to. Hahaha When we have another break, I will have to tell you of a time when I got to tickle a maid that used to work here. It was fun tickling her feet as she slept. Hehe” Bessie said as she remembered when she tickled Darby in her sleep.

“I look forward to that Miss Bessie. Enjoy your day and I will see you at lunch.” Vera told her, then excused herself and left the living room.

“Wow, I can’t believe I tickled her. This place really does bring out the tickle bug in people. hehehe” Bessie giggled to herself. She then looked over her stack of papers as she prepared to do the rest of her duties and also to get ready for hopefully a new maid.

Characters featured in this part:

PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png

Cameo appearance by:

05.-GLORIA-LOW-RES[8263].png

UP NEXT: A new maid and lawyer are introduced

Ok fans, how did you like this one? This series is setting up a possible "spin-off" series within Deputy's Universe, so a lot of introduction and new characters will appear. I hope you also enjoy that special cameo! This particular story has been a true pleasure for me to write. I love the characters and their adventures will be fun to read. This series will take us to the end of year 2022, and in January 2023, the MAIN part of this phase really gets rolling as the stories for La Diabla and Darby get underway, then culminating in the end of phase series The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. Thank you for this riding along and your comments are most welcomed!

Last edited:
"J.R. Hagman"!! LOL
Now that was lots of action in one chapter, even with a visit to Gloria included! I LOVE that Bessie is getting an appetite for tickling, it's like a predator having tasted blood - watch out now Phoebe! Great chapter.

Phoebe is my favorite character in this whole series. She’s truly her mother’s daughter in her expression of her kinks. But with a more pure and loving vibe to her. More progressive and sweet. I truly want the best for her and the tub scene was very hot. I hope Vera is happy with her new job

Thanks fellas for the comments! I am glad you are enjoying the series so far. Phoebe and Bessie have more things to come! I hope all of you like the new characters involved. Vera is awesome in my eyes and I hope you enjoy her journey. Other characters will start to be introduced as well. Stay tuned!

Sun80, I couldn't agree more! Although I wanted to say in the bathroom "Hey girls, there are other gala dinners, you just stay in that bath tub now!" haha

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back