• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Pain, Plans Collapse, Stuck, And , Finding A Way Through

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and Kayley's planned day in Atlantic City was brought to a halt the next day, as Ross woke up with a severe migraine. This was likely from the hard work in OKC, and flying

"I'm just going to go in and have my normal day. You, market boy, stay right here. Do not even consider going to the office. If you need a nurse aide, call one. I will come home my usual time, and then we will figure out what to do." Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said weakly.

Ross called the office, told them he was in pain, and would not be in.

Then, Ross tried to call his migraine Doctor, to see if he could push the date of the Botox shot up. The first call he made in the morning, he was told they had no earlier opening dates, and the second call he made, he could not get through.

The scheduled date of the shot was three weeks away, which seemed like it would be an agonizing wait for Ross.

Ross then called his own neurologist, who said that the Doctor did not have the special migraine med Ross needed that would at least control the pain. The Doctor told Ross to check with the Doctor in "Three or four days" and then the Doctor would have it.

Ross sighed, and took Tylenol , all to no avail.

When Kayley came home, she lightly kissed the dozing Ross on the head.

"The shot does not seem to be able to be pushed up, as I cant even get through to their office. Doctor G said that he does not have any samples of the special migraine meds, but to check back with him in three or four days. So , in the meantime, I will just have to deal with the pain" Ross said.,

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm obviously not going to confine you to the bed for days , or three weeks in case that shot cant be changed, but , please, I want you to be very, very careful. If I were you, I would consider maybe working half days at home, and going in for four or five hours at most, maybe. Hopefully the pain med will help. However, no, and I mean no, flying away until you get that shot in your system and it works. I dont want you to go overboard and make this thing worse, okay?" Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said.

"If you can get into a shower and get yourself together, we will Uber to Chinatown Flushing, I will take you out to dinner, my treat , then when we get home, give you some foot favors. In return. I ask only for the finger. If you can do other things, fine, or the whole thing, and if not, we will have fun anyway, okay?" Kayley said.

Ross lifted his head up and kissed Kayley.

"Sounds good" Ross said.

Ross got up, showered, dressed, and went with Kayley in an Uber to Chinatown , Flushing. They ate a lovely Chinese dinner. When they got home. they went to the bed,. Kayley unstrapped her shoes, and extended her feet in Ross's direction. "Here, all yours. Smell, kiss, suck toes, all fine. Tickle, please be mindful" Kayley said.

"But of course, Madam Teacher" Ross said, bending down and inhaling Kayley's musky feet. Ross kissed her soles all over, briefly sucked on her toes, and then quickly attacked Kayley's soles with his fingers, causing her to squeal, flex her toes hard, and giggle loudly:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH OOOH MY GOD TEACHER IS TICKLISH! OOOOOOOEEHHH NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Kayley felt a bit of cum in her panties, which she pulled down, and showed to Ross.

Kayley then set up the ladder, stood barefoot at the second to top step , and rose up on to her toes.

Ross had a raging hard on.

Kayley led Ross to the bedroom, and the bed.

"Okay, market student. I gave you what you wanted, now you give me what I want.! Give me that rock hard cock!" Kayley demanded. Kayley tore off her own clothes, then Ross's clothes, threw him down on the bed, devoured him, and climbed on top of him with her mega wet pussy. Within a minute she erupted with a major orgasm, and Ross shot a huge load of creamy cum into her pussy.

When they were finished, they both breathed hard, and held each other.

"For people as old as us, we certainly are in sync sexually" Kayley joked.

"We are not that old" Ross said.

"Getting there. I think what keeps us going is that we have so many memories together, our deep love and those memories fuel the sex" Kayley said.

While Ross and Kayley drifted off to sleep, they had their eyes open two hours later, and just lied in bed, kissing , and holding each other.

"Kale, am I a pain in the ass with all of my headaches, and pain?" Ross asked honestly.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Of course not. I feel heartsick that you are in all this pain. I just worry about you. Please. I'm not telling you not to work, but for God's sake, Ross, take it easy" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley "I will"

Finally, they fell asleep for good.

The next morning, Kayley awakened at her usual time, while Ross lingered in bed.

"I'm going in if I have to show up in torn jeans. I took off yesterday, so I have to show my face" Ross said.

"Dont be melodramatic, CEO. You have plenty of jeans that are not torn. You can go Just be careful" Kayley said.

"I will. I will be hone by six at latest" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross "Fine, have a good day"

"You too, Teacher Dom" Ross said.

Ross lagged into the shower, put on jeans that of course were not torn, a polo shirt, and went into the office.

"Hi, Ross are you feeling better?" Vic said.

"My Doctor is giving me migraine meds in the next few days. As for the shot, I am going to try to push it up, and if I cant, I will just deal with it. What goes on here?"" Ross asked.

"John just needs you to sign off on some things for Timothy. Charles Harton called, but I did not want to tell you that yesterday with you just having gotten home, and not feeling well" Vic said.

"I will go see John, sign off on Tim, and even call Tim. I simply cannot deal with old Charlie now. I will tell him that I cannot see him until I resolve a medical issue. I'm feeling a bit better today. I would be very unwise, and Kayley would kill me if I get tangled with Harton now. I will figure it out" Ross said.

Ross called Tim. "You okay, my friend?" Tim asked.

"As you probably know I was out sick yesterday. I came home from OKC , felt terrible, and could not even dream of coming in. I'm trying to push the shot up, so far to no avail, but my own Doctor said he will have pain meds within a few days. That will help for the next almost month until I do get the shot" Ross said.

"How about lunch, my treat, Shun Lee, 1 pm? Ross, I know I dont have to advise you this, if Charlie calls, please avoid him until you get the shot. You sound out of it" Tim said.

"Thanks for the advice, and I will. I'm going to call Charlie and tell him that I must watch my work habits due to my health for a month until I get the shot. If he does not like it, let him tell me to go fuck myself. I dont care. The way I feel now, I cannot deal with any more aggravation" Ross said.

"Good man. See you at 1 , my friend" Tim said.

Ross went to John. "Ross, good morning, are you feeling better?" John asked.

"Still have some pain, but okay enough to come in. Please let me sign off on Tim. I know that Charles Harton called. I am going to call him and tell him that I must put off seeing him until after I get my shot. If he does not like that, it is his problem" Ross said.

"Good idea. Here is Tim's work. You know where to sign, Mister CEO" John said.

"Yes,. I do" Ross said, signing the monthly papers, leaving, and going into his office.

Ross then did the worst part. He closed his office door, and called Harton.

"Charles,. I just got back from OKC. Unfortunately, I came home with severe headaches. I dont think my Botox shot can be pushed up from its scheduled date of three weeks from now. I will not be getting any pain meds for a week, so anything major I could do to help you, will have to be put off" Ross said.

"I'm sorry you're not well, Ross. Tell you what. Get your pain meds, take them, and when you feel better, call me, and then maybe we can talk" Charles said.

"Thank You, Charles, and I will." Ross said.

Ross was preparing to go off to Shun Lee to meet Tim.

He felt, at ease that he had hopefully solved his issues for the short term, in regard to the pain med, and putting off Charles until his pain was at least controlled by meds.

Ross opened his computer, and in the email box was an email from a man he knew in energy , who said he wanted to talk to Ross about a "Major field and energy acquisition in Canada"

Ross sighed, and sat back in his chair,.

With as lousy as Ross felt, he felt he could not consider going up to Toronto to see Fish now, especially since Fish often was difficult to deal with for Ross even when Ross felt fine.

What would Ross do about this email information, and how would he handle it?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
"For people as old as us, we certainly are in sync sexually" Kayley joked.

"We are not that old" Ross said.
In that men's sexual desire peaks at about age 19, Ross is well past his prime. Ross is indulging in wishful thinking.
In that women's sexual desire peaks at about age 35, Kayley is not much past her prime.

It is very sad that Ross has severe migraines again. The last thing he needs is another business deal that requires flying away to other cities.

LOL Okay. According to you then, I am, writing an "unrealistic story" Thanks lol.

Maybe I have to then give Ross. "Erectile Dysfunction" or "Inability to get an erection at all "

Ross will be getting meds for his migraines. We will see if they help, and if he will or can fly away again, or if he will be grounded.

Next story within 24-36 hours.

Not unrealistic. Men can average three to five orgasms per day at age 19.
That's down to one per day by age 40 and one per week by age 70.
That's just the average; Ross might be above average.

Okay, thanks for understanding and explaining.

Next story likely tomorrow.

Author's migraines are bad today

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back