• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Customs are very expensive. A thread to help each other

I think this thread is definitely better suited a positive experience of custom video experiences. I definitely respect the positive post. The original poster would have made a more solid points if OP brought up good experiences also.

You can always plan a little holiday in Canada, where it's all quite legal including a joint to smoke before or after if the lady wishes to share one.

Had no idea Canada was legal. I'll book a vacation soon! LOL Funny thing is I used to have a friend up there and visited a few times back in the 90's.

I mean the joint. I think in. Ann Arbor, everything is legal

This is a pretty honest thread and I can see the point/frustration for many. Every studio/model has its prices and there is where you need to make the first distinction. Are you ordering from a model or producer?
Models= Less overhead costs since they are the main focus at times and at times only need to hire other talent which can lead to trade, discounts, or just the other models rate making customs $25-$200 at most. But if you are ordering from a producer...
We have much more going on. For me a simple breakdown for lets say a 10 minute non stop foot tickle:
- Models in NY have a fetish rate of $100 minimum to $200 on average. Occasionally a few will be in the $300-$500 range but those are normally the ones that are obviously going to cost an insane amount so lets stick with the minimum. So the model will arrive for $100 to shoot but also has to be compensated for travel which is $50-$100. Were in NY and travel takes time and effort so its a courtesy that is required. We are now at $150 on a minimum. From my experience with customers there are always particular requests we may not be able to fulfill for free.
IE: Pedicures, wardrobe, extra talent, additional camera angles, etc. There is a lot there.
Now me personally where I can differ from other producers is I do charge to shoot and edit at times. Why? because most customs are very particular or blanketed that when I sell them I make -$10 to $100 at most sometimes. That sucks. Thats hours of my time and day going to less than minimum wage. SO pending the custom I can charge $100-$400 (obv the super high price is if I am editing an hour long clip with multiples angles, cant sell because you want it private or names etc.) So to show a minimum custom is going to be $200-$250 pending travel and the model.
Customs are not easy and I do agree with the above sessions are WAY better off. But for those who want customs you get what you pay for. Go with who you want and shop around. But if you go for a low offer and get a low product you only really can blame yourself on that. If a model (esp most new pro tickle models) knows they are popular they will hike the price up.

@jennaise is a content creator on youtube, patreon, and only fans. She takes requests for customs from subscribers. Her rates are very reasonable. 1.00/minute for public customs, 2.00/minute for private customs. She does sfw as well as nsfw requests. She has done 3 videos on request with her boyfriend's help that are feet tickles. She would be happy to indulge your request, I'm sure!

https://youtu.be /9SvhkunWPCM Here is a link, her other links are in the video description. The video guves the payment and pricing info. I subscribe to her patreon and onlyfans, and they are both great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back