• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexandra part 2 *ff/f

Viewmaster

Verified
This is the second part to this story. There will be a third part.

- - - -

Alexandra struggled as her reclined pedicure chair rolled back into darkness. After her forced pedicure she had been tickled by Makiko, a former study-buddy that the tall redhead had abandoned during her student days. Alexandra had forgotten all about the spry Asian woman, save for the odd nightmare, after the quick clever girl had revealed the nature of her kinky interests. Now the excited Asian minx pranced around her prize, ecstatic that her deepest and most intense desires were about to come true.

Makiko had helpers who secured Alexandra's wrists in new fur lined manacles that hung from the ceiling. The whimpering redhead struggled as her bonds were adjusted. Slowly but surely the many 'comfort restraints' were removed in favour of more overt bondage equipment until she was held only by the stocks, magnetic toe restraints, a strap across the top of her knees and the manacles that were slowly brought up to the ceiling by a ratchet until Alexandra sat up in a slightly uncomfortable 90° angle. Just as Makiko was savouring the prospect of tormenting her victim's delectable toes that were stretched out by the evil magnets the frantic redhead was offered a reprieve. One of the 'masseuses' entered the room to deliver a message. The demure Spanish masseuse whispered nervously in her superior’s ear;

"Whisper... Whisper... Whisper.... Mistress Eina... Whisper..... Whisper... Deal..... Whisper... Ati.... Whisper....."

Was all Alexandra could make out as her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room. At some point since she had been wheeled into this hellish room flickering fake electric lights resembling torches in sconces had begun to illuminate the room.

"What?!... What sort of deal?" Makiko snapped, angry that her precious revenge was being taken away from her.

The demure Spanish messenger continued to whisper nervously. Making brief eye contact with Alexandra as Makiko rolled her eyes and sighed. Alexandra saw the newcomer as a potential ally, there was something about her large soft dark brown eyes that gave her the briefest glimmer of hope that she would be freed as a result of her mercy, or that someone would at least be told she was trapped down here!

Finally Makiko stood up in a storm of exasperation, the soft plump soles ever so close but cruelly wrenched from her administrations;

"Fine!" she declared, adding; "Set up a screen!... We will see what game Eina has set up for Ati whilst this one sees what I was put through back in the day!"

As Makiko stormed out of the room some of her assistants positioned a TV in front of Alexandra whilst others completed their captive's bondage, securing her head in a soft padded contraption that forced her to look at the screen. Alexandra's eyes shot wide open as the screen displayed the image of a young Asian girl strapped down tightly to a pink board. It was Makiko. It was Makiko back in her student days. One of Alexandra's captors whispered in her ear;

"You must be one special lady for Makiko to show you her 'home movies'... I don't think she has ever shown us this one!"

Alexandra couldn't turn her head to see who was doing the whispering but by the scent of perfume and feel of long dark straight hair tickling her tummy and hips she guessed it was one of her Asian captors. Her ears were teased by the hot sensual breath the voice continued;

"I am tempted to stay and watch, but there are just too many women to tickle! All your friends have been tricked and trapped and are getting mercilessly tickled as we speak.

Plus there is a chance we will be breaking in Sweet little Ati tonight! Not to mention I want to make the bride cum again...."

As the whisperer retreated Alexandra watched the young Makiko squirm on screen. The spry Asian student on screen looked completely different to the vengeful demon that had swept the sensitive redhead up in a whirlwind of bondage. Alexandra watched as the screen showed young Makiko's petite soles and toes squirm and wiggle in shiny black socks, long ago she had watched those same toes curl and flex in the very same socks at their university library. She also recognised the sensible grey skirt and top under the black leather straps. Suddenly Alexandra recognised these were the clothes Makiko had worn the day she had invited her to a 'fetish party'.

'Was this filmed the night after she invited me?' Alexandra thought as the young Makiko nervously squirmed in her bondage.

Off screen a vaguely familiar voice spoke:

"So zen sweet, sexy little Makiko.... You finally have submitted to a session with me!...."

The voice was sweet and lyrical but belied a sadism that Alexandra was convinced she had heard further down the pedicure area earlier.

On screen the young Makiko nodded meekly the way she used to and wiggled her toes in her shiny black socks. Alexandra knew how those chubby toes looked wiggling from underneath and could picture them squirming even though the screen showed Makiko nervously writhing, strapped down in an X-shape on a sturdy foam covered board.

"Are you sure you are ready?" The soft but dominant voice cooed.

"Yes Mistress Eina...." The young Makiko obediently answered in sweet tones like a school girl.

"....Now you little tease! You need to know that I will be MERCILESS you have been enjoying zee gentler torments of zee pedicure area and zee soft fun zone ever since your eighteenth birthday!...." The disembodied voice continued as young Makiko squirmed on screen.

"But when you submit to a session wiv Mistress Eina, I tickle you until I break you!"

Makiko winced and looked nervous but determined. On screen a younger version of Eina appeared with hair dyed jet black and the same alabaster skin peeling out through black leather and PVC.

"I vill tickle you until I have broken you in nicely little Ma-kee-koow!...." Mistress Eina continued, pronouncing each syllable separately as slunk in to straddle her strapped down toy.

Alexandra beheld the younger Dominatrix in her tight PVC leggings that gripped her well-toned legs below the cacophony of leather straps she wore instead of a top that turned her elegant body into a graceful symphony of alabaster skin and ink-black bondage gear winking with silver rings and buckles. The camera focused on Eina's boots which exposed her long elegant toes that were painted as black as the shiny leather the protected the rest of her pale slender soles.

"I vill not just tickle you like zis!" Mistress Eina purred as she began teasing Makiko's sides through her conservative dark grey top.

Makiko began to giggle and squirm. Her laughter induced smile replacing the frown of rejection. Mistress Eina explained that this was an example of;

"Zis os zee soft tickling, what I am going to deliver is so much worse!" As this was explained to Makiko the screen focuses in on her face and underarms which Eina's finger explored through the stretchy opaque fabric.

"No!... No!... Please!" Makiko began to beg through peals of laughter as Eina cycled through the two or three techniques she found to be the most effective.

"Begging already sweet little Makiko?" Mistress Eina asked nonchalantly.

Alexandra watched as the slender elegant fingers danced, the poise and grace of their movements both fascinating and repulsing her. It was clear her former friend had already been crying from her slightly bloodshot eyes. With a sinking feeling Alexandra's simmering terror was added to by a lead weight of guilt. 'Had she really hurt her friend so badly?' Alexandra wondered, was s h e responsible for the sweet young bookish girl being replaced with the vengeful demon she dreaded would return at any moment.

On screen the young Makiko squirmed as Eina softly tickled under her neck and chin, cooing;

"Yes!.... I could break you using nothing but zee soft techniques zey use in zee play-area wiv zee soft colourful stocks and zee bouncy castle!" Mistress Eina cooed.

Alexandra wondered just how big this place was; there seemed to be nothing but offices around it when they turned up, she now suspected they were all a front for something terrible, with bouncy castles and ball-pits designed to trap unsuspecting women. On screen Eina continued as she explored Makiko's tummy;

"But you are not going to be so fortunate, you see I have longed to get you in the stocks or stretched out on the rack! I am going to show you no mercy! I am going to break you down until I can rebuild you into the perfect tickle slave!"

As she spoke Makiko writhed in helpless soft laughter that was almost ghost-like. That was until Eina found the 'sweet spot' just above Makiko's hips and used the same terrible technique Alexandra had suffered at that party.

As much as the young Makiko squirmed on screen, she did not thrash or buck in the same desperate way as Alexandra had at the party. Instead of freaking out Makiko seemed to writhe as her torment increased. 'Was she actually enjoying getting tickle tortured?' Alexandra thought, she did not have to wonder long as Eina purred;

"Sweet little Makiko so happy getting tortured!... It was not so long ago you were crying your cute little eyes out over zat redheaded tease!"

Alexandra's heart skipped a beat. 'So this was filmed shortly after she had abandoned Makiko. She didn't realise it but she was now thinking of it as the day she had 'abandoned' Makiko rather than the day her friend had scared her by revealing herself to be a massive pervert.

As Alexandra continued to watch, Eina shifted down to tickle Makiko's socked feet. The screen showed Makiko's face in the top right hand corner as the rest of the screen showed Eina's fingers dancing over the shiny fabric, expertly predicting each move and flinch and occasionally holding back her victims' toes so that the arch was stretched out tight.

"You need to keep these feet still or else lose your socks!" Eina purred as she went back to using her nails on both struggling soles.

Within the soft fuzzy bubble of the picture-in-picture Makiko screwed up her face in desperation as she tried to keep her feet still. She was no longer laughing the near-silent 'ghost laugh', instead she was softly emitting the sweetest peals of giggles punctuated only by a series of three delightful squeals as she flinched and squirmed. Every time Makiko involuntarily flickered her soles in response to the tickling she would obediently return them to position with the toes stretched out.

"Keep your feet still or lose your socks!" Eina teased, adding; "My nails are so much more effective on bare feet!"

Alexandra noticed how Eina dropped the fake Swedish/ German accent from time to time and wondered if it was an affectation. As she continued to watch she was aware there were people behind her once more, it bothered her that her head restraints prevented her from turning to see who was there. On screen Eina had rolled up Makiko's socks so that the heels and ankles were exposed. As Eina resumed tickling her arches through the tight shiny fabric Makiko flinched again, flickering her soles. This time as Makiko obediently returned them to position her right sock disappeared suddenly.

"Pop!" Eina teased as she used the same trick on Makiko's left sock.

Makiko squealed on screen as Eina ravaged her now bare soles using her long sharp talons to deadly effect. It took Alexandra's eyes a second to adjust as her rapt attention to the screen was refocused on the three figures in front of her. There was the Blonde 'Mistress Eina' and two others.

"Keep looking at zee screen!" Mistress Eina commanded.

Obediently Alexandra complied, immediately refocusing her attention on the screen where Makiko thrashed and struggled as her soles were tickled. She could not help but look away from the screen as two leather-bound figures were positioned at her soles. Each had their wrists secured to the stocks as they were forced to kneel in front of Alexandra's soles.

"I told you to keep looking at the screen!" Mistress Eina purred running one fingertip up Alexandra's soft outstretched sole from just above her heel to just below the below her trapped toes.

"No ple-hee-he-he-ease!" Alexandra begged as the reality of her vulnerable predicament crystallised into focus which had previously been immersed in the terrible tickling on screen.

"Oh my word! I missed out earlier venn vee gave you all zee Spa treatments! You are zee most sensitive tickle-victim ever!...." Eina announced as she ran both index fingers back down Alexandra's soles, making the sensitive redhead giggle and squirm.

"....I am tempted to stay here and tickle you longer, but we have promised sweet young Ati we won't" Eina added.

On screen Makiko was being straddled by the younger Mistress Eina who was tickling her upper body mercilessly whilst two mystery hands tickled her feet. Alexandra looked from the older blonde Eina, to the screen to the two leather-bound people who wore what she thought were called "gimp-suits", she tried to think of something to say but her mind was a blank.

"Ah yes! Zee night I broke-in sweet little Makiko!..." Eina began: following the path of Alexandra's eyes, then adding;

"Of course in truth it is you that broke her!..." Her fake accent noticeably absent as she continued;

"I just put her back together again as the perfect tickle-slave slash dominatrix!"

Alexandra was shocked. She didn't know what to say. There was a brief pause during which all was silent save for Makiko squirming and struggling on screen as some devious toe-ties were applied to her short but succulent toes.

"....And on the subject of tickle-slaves these two will be taking your toes out of those magnetic contraptions, giving your feet a nice massage and sorting out the correct toe-nail polish for this Vedding" Eina concluded, gesturing to the two leather-bound figures kneeling at Alexandra's soles.

Alexandra looked down at the two writhing leather-clad figures. She had witnessed Eina remove their socks and tie their toes. Their wrists were secured to the front of the stocks in such a fashion that at present they couldn't touch her feet, but Alexandra guessed that would soon change. She eyed their hands suspiciously as they supported themselves against the stocks, each had chipped painted finger nails protruding from black fingerless gloves. The one on the right had dainty long fingers painted red, the one on the left had larger fingers with chipped black polish.

Alexandra gasped as Eina opened up the front of each of their leather face masks. With a click each mask opened on two hinges to either side of the head, revealing each woman's eyes. The stiff black leather becoming like a horse's blinkers such that each woman was entirely focused on Alexandra's soles. The strange opening masks gave each woman a lizard-like appearance with their eyes crying out in desperation whilst the rest of their faces were concealed behind black PVC. The smaller woman with red nails was probably Asian whilst the larger woman seemed like a powerful blonde with blue-grey eyes but it was hard for Alexandra to tell.

"I won't tell you what these two did to deserve such torment...." Mistress Eina began as she laid out the tools to free Alexandra's toes from the magnets, she continued;

"But I will tell you they have spent the best part of two days in 'the tank'...."

Alexandra squirmed as Mistress Eina spoke. She was nervous about having her toes touched again, even more so since on-screen young Makiko was suffering electric toothbrushes and flossers between her toes. The two women had their manacles adjusted so they could reach her soles. Desperately each began to tickle Alexandra's outstretched arches.

"Mwhaha hahahahaaaaa!..... Nooooo!" Alexandra wailed as the sudden unexpected tickling sensations reached her brain.

"Oh that isn't what I commanded you to do!" Mistress Eina snapped, pressing a button on her belt causing the two leatherclad women to shake in their bondage and emit muffled squeals.

Alexandra couldn't work out what was causing the two leatherclad woman to convulse, squeak and moan and didn't want to know. On screen a close up of Makiko's toes was being shown as no fewer than ten electric flossers explored between them. From the look on her face it was clear that this was both agony and ecstasy for the young Asian student. Beyond the stocks Mistress Eina tickled the two leatherclad women's soles and spoke into a microphone in her collar;

"You were commanded to remove the magnets from her toes with zer solvent. I would have thought you got enough of zee tickle-suits in zee tank!"

Alexandra noted the use of the phrase: 'the tank' again. Like the tickle-suits Alexandra didn't really want to know, but it did not take long for Eina to offer an explanation;

"Zee tank is a marvellous contraption!..." The tall blonde began as she began to install some terrible contraptions to either side of Alexandra's head.

"These two were suspended in it upside down by their ankles. To begin with their naked bodies were tickled by every method imaginable as heavy weights pulled their wrists down..." Eina explained as Alexandra squirmed.

"Then we hosed them down with fine tickly water jets until they were nicely pink and clean and ready for the tickle-suits..... Oh you are afraid!..." Eina continued teasingly as the two leatherclad women began extracting Alexandra's toes from the elaborate magnetic bondage.

".... Don't be afraid we won't put you in a tickle-suit!.... At least not until Ati breaks!" Eina continued in a mocking soothing tone that was nothing but a thin sweet veneer over intense sadism.

"Ati breaks?" Alexandra asked meekly, breaking her silence.

"Ah yes! Vee did not tell you, if she can stand being tickled for an hour you will suffer no torture!... If we can break her vee get you all night long...." Eina cackled.

Alexandra shrank into a silent nervous trembling mess. Ati had been so nice to her and the thought of her being tickle-tortured made her squirm with guilt, more frightened that these freaks would inflict crueller tortures upon her own soft skin; Alexandra still hated that the sweet gentle Indian girl was caught up in this terrible trap.

"Vee shall have to get another screen so you can watch her anticipation-torture...." Eina excitedly announced before adding;

"You see we promised to only tickle-torture her for an hour, but we will leave her in bondage and see if she breaks before the torture even starts!"

As Eina spoke the two leatherclad women freed Alexandra's toes from their bondage. She knew full well if she was in Ati's position she would break instantly, she would offer anything to get out of these stocks. She would have begged Eina for mercy, only she knew it would probably only encourage the tall cruel blonde.

Alexandra flexed and curled her toes as one by one they were freed. She hadn't realised how restrictive the toe-ties had been. As promised Mistress Eina provided a second screen showing Ati kneeling in Bondage strapped to an X-frame. The young Indian woman looked around nervously at her friends who wore Venetian style animal mask decorated with feathers. Alexandra beheld the screen with terror and confusion, she understood Makiko's torment on the screen to the left as four women tickled her all over, but Ati's trepidation was concerning in a less obvious way.

Eina continued to adjust the strange devices to either side of Alexandra's head. All the while on screen Ati was glancing nervously around at her friends who waved their feathers like palm fans in a costume drama, Alexandra sensed from what she saw on screen that they were sharing some joke that she didn't understand. The young demure Indian woman was clearly concerned about her predicament but absolutely resolved to endure what was to come.

“You see we have promised to only tickl-torture her for an hour, but before the hour starts vee vill put ‘er in and out of different bondage positions, walk past ‘er wiz feazzers zat 'appen to breeze against her a little, put her long sexy feet in and out zee nylons; zis is all fine!" Eina concluded as she finalised the position of the strange devices that looked like circular black disks suspended by a flexible support.

Alexandra began to voice her disapproval, there were no words but the noise she made translated universally to 'That's a bit rich!' She stopped herself both out of fear and confusion. On screen something like a wicker cylinder was being placed over Ati's head.

"And now you see zer sensory limiter!" Eina explained, before adding; "You see it vill add to sweet Ati's anticipation of ven zee tickling vill start, as she vill be able to perceive only movement and a portion of shape and colour..."

Alexandra's eyes opened wide as she realised the full horror Ati had to face. The caring but bold girl knew she had an hour of intense tickle-torture coming; but had no idea when it would start and would be nervous, more so as she couldn’t see properly.

"Nice pupil dilation! Nice! Nice! Nice!...." Eina remarked.

Alexandra glanced suspiciously at the strange black disks, guessing they tracked her eye movement. She whimpered slightly too frightened to ask about their purpose.

"You see vee vant you to watch young Makiko's torture back in zee day!..." Eina began explaining without the need to be prompted.

"And vee need a vay to stop these two freaks from tickling you zee moment I leave!" Eina continued gesturing at the two leatherclad women who had carefully been cleaning the last of the gel from Alexandra's toenails.

As the nervous redhead looked away from the screen both leatherclad women began screaming and struggling. Eina cackled as Alexandra looked from leatherclad woman to equally hysterically leatherclad woman. She was confused at first but within a few seconds she realised that the helpless muffled screams of each woman increased whenever she looked specifically at them. With a start she refocused her eyes on the screen showing 'young' Makiko's torture.

"Good girl, now you understand! And zer is a great bit coming up!" Eina commended her victim, before adding; "And every time you look at Ati on zee other screen, vee vill be sure to reward you wiv something to vatch... She foolishly admitted to hating zee feel of nylons against her soles, so vee have a nice collection of sheer stockings to make her try on!... So zat vee can find out which ones make her squirm the most!"

Alexandra curled her toes and shrank into a surly silent sulk as she watched Makiko squirm on screen. More women had joined in the Asian student’s initiation and by the look on her face it was getting to the stage were she couldn’t stand it anymore. Alexandra flinched and squirmed as her blonde captor began inserting foam earplugs into her ears. Even her own hair brushing against her neck was too much for Alexandra, her blonde captor couldn't resist tickling her neck and blowing in her ears playfully.

"Oh my word! You are just a ticklers dream! When Makiko needs to sleep and has to stop torturing you I am first on the list to keep your torture going 24/7!" Eina exclaimed.

The younger black haired version of the same dominatrix on screen had been paused as she was about to explain something to the young Makiko. It took Alexandra a few seconds to understand what had been said. She suddenly panicked and began struggling. The stocks rattled but ultimately all the sensitive redhead achieved was to delight her captor with her futile efforts to escape, particularly with the way her toes wiggled and her fingers grasped.

"Oh yes! You are for keeps!... Unless Ati can last the full hour, or Makiko agrees to my little idea to make this game more interesting!...."

Alexandra didn't hear the rest of what Eina had to say due to the earplugs which she quickly realised were Bluetooth enable as the video was un-paused and her ears were filled with the sweet sound young Makiko begging in a semi-coherent fashion for the torture to stop;

"Mwhaha nhhhnhhhoohhohoo enough hahaha I hi hi I ca-haha-an't I CAN'T!!!!" Was all she could manage.

On screen young Makiko's torture had resumed full-force. Alexandra guessed the video had been re-wound a little before it had been restarted. She had been aware of her long forgotten study-buddy getting more and more intense punishment but there had been distractions.

With the earplugs in, Alexandra was far more immersed in what she saw and had been horrified to see the younger Mistress Eina straddling the petite Asian student, working her hips and abdomen skilfully as two assistants tormented each foot with fingers on each arch and flossers exploring between her toes. At Eina's signal the torture slowed to a bearable but infuriating teasing, the dominatrix repeated the explanation that had been paused earlier.

"Now we are going to play a little game Makiko...." Eina began.

Makiko squirmed and giggled, just scarcely able to focus.

"... When you can't take anymore just say: 'Next level' and you will get a five minute break." Eina continued in her saccharin tones.

"Next level...." Makiko whimpered.

"Yes, that's right!... But of course there will be consequences! A forfeit if you will..." Eina purred, not realising she had broken her victim already.

Alexandra curled her toes in horror and flinched. The two leatherclad women were finalising the removal of the last of the strange gel, the little magnets long gone; but the leatherclad women’s presence concerned Alexandra: ‘What had been said about a massage?’ She thought as the explanation continued on screen.

"... For each and every time you need a break we will strip you of one item of clothing," Eina continued, before adding:
"Of course when you are out of clothes vee shall have to introduce new and cruel tickle-toys, zee kind you could never even dream of!"

Alexandra curled her toes and flinched again; she could just about stand her toenails being touched but whenever she involuntary flinched or moved her toes she accidentally make contact with one of the little brushes or the fingers of the women who wielded them, reminding her helpless she was.

On screen young Makiko's torment resumed with glee. From the way the young Asian student threw her head from side to side it was apparent she had been broken by the tickling already. Despite her near silent ghost-like laughter Alexandra could tell young Makiko was trying to surrender, desperately mouthing the words:
'No... No more' and 'next level'. The younger dominatrix had shifted to focus on Makiko's underarms whilst leaning in to whisper in the young student's ears.

Alexandra glanced down at the older blonde version of the dominatrix who had moved to the foot of the stocks. The two leatherclad women squeaked, squealed and struggled in response to Alexandra's eye movements. Quickly Alexandra returned her attention to young Makiko's suffering on screen, her hypervigilant eyes had caught the blonde Mistress Eina holding a bottle of massage oil. She dreade the prospect of her soles being touched but was also concerned about what the younger bla ck haired dominatrix was whispering in Makiko's ears, finding herself immersed in the video.

With her periphery vision Alexandra watched the real-life Mistress Eina pour the massage oil into the two leatherclad women's cupped hands. Meanwhile on screen the younger version of the same dominatrix was still whispering in young Makiko's ears. There was something disconcerting about the soft whispering she couldn't make out. Alexandra found herself wishing she could read lips.

"Are you wondering what I whispered in your cute little friend's ears?" Mistress Eina asked, her voice coming through the bluetooth earplugs.

Alexandra nodded meekly, finding a way to make eye contact with the tall blonde dominatrix without her eyes getting too far from the screen. Mistress Eina smiled, there was something beautiful about her red haired captive's emerald green eyes. She continued to talk into the headset as she screwed the top back on the bottle of massage oil.

"I was whispering about you sweetheart!.... I made her picture you getting all zee torture she suffered at my hands. You were the lever I used to break her!"

Alexandra squirmed as her foot massage began. She didn't like what she was hearing and nervously flinched and looked down at her soles. This made the leatherclad women squeal as their tickle-suits activated, in turn causing them to accidentally tickle the soft pale soles they were supposed to be massaging.

"Oh what's the matter sweetheart? Too ticklish to get a massage?" Mistress Eina asked with feigned concern before adding; "Do you not like knowing zat you are zee lever I pulled to turn a sweet studious girl into zee perfect tickle slave...."

As she spoke Mistress Eina sauntered over to gloat from behind Alexandra. She gently removed one of the bluetooth earplugs being sure to give her captive's long elegant neck another tickle. She softly blew in Alexandra's ear before whispering;

"And from the perfect tickle slave I created a ruthless tickle-monster with only one weakness ......

"Redheads!"

Alexandra whimpered and cowered, hating her captor’s breath in her sensitive delicate ears.

"You vill not enjoy ee benefits of zis final transformation. You are to be the slave of my former slave. Zat is unless Ati can hold out!" Mistress Eina continued.

"Please don't! Just let me go please!" Alexandra pathetically whimpered, curling and wiggling her toes as her feet were massaged by the two leatherclad women.

Desperately Alexandra glanced at the smaller monitor where Ati knelt in bondage. She cursed her foolishness and panic as one of the attendants began to walk holding a feather.

"Zere is no letting you go! You are ours now and vee shall do wiv you as we please!" Eina replied as she secured the bluetooth earplug back in place.

Alexandra whimpered and tried not to watch as the feather was run across Ati's soles, not in the most effective manner but it was clearly enough to bother the sensitive Indian teenager. Alexandra tried to look away, knowing Ati would be teased further if the sensors caught her looking at the smaller screen.
Mistress Eina's voice returned her attention to the larger screen, coming through the bluetooth earplugs;

"Now I vant you to watch the main screen very closely.... You see I had already broken sweet little Makiko. You may have noticed she has been trying to say 'next level' for a while now, zis is where I slow the torture down so zat she can speak the words to surrender."

Alexandra's eyes opened wide in horror as she comprehended this new facet of her captors' cruelty. She watched the screen as the younger Mistress Eina signalled to the other women tickling the young Makiko on screen to slow their efforts. Suddenly able to suck in enough air to speak coherently the spry Asian student wailed;

"Next level!... Next Level!" Desperate for the torment to stop.

Alexandra wasn't sure if Mistress Eina was still stood behind her but squirmed as the younger black haired version on screen gloated;

"And vee have broken you after four minutes and thirty seven seconds. Had you held out longer it vould not be zer double penalty. Since you said it twice I am tempted to make it a triple forfeit but for now I vill just divest you of your top and skirt!"

The video cut to show young Makiko in the same type of kneeling device as Ati. She had been stripped down to her dark grey bra and panties both of the same smooth fabric. The camera showed a close up of young Makiko's restrained feet, each big toe being held back by a black leather buckle whilst her tiny pinky toes were each secured with a loop of black elastic that pulled them slightly to the side forcing her to splay her sweet short toes.

Alexandra felt both frightened and guilty, seeing her friend on screen made her wish she had just acknowledged her after ‘the incident’ and not cut her off entirely. Maybe if she had apologised for the way she over reacted and explained she just wanted to be friends, then maybe her study-buddy would not have gone down this dark path.

"Oh yes I have some skin to play with!" The younger version of Mistress Eina exclaimed on screen.

Alexandra watched in horror as the dark haired dominatrix slunk around the Asian student with a strutting yet stealthy stride. There was a kind of beauty to the pure depiction predator and prey. Again Alexandra wished she could travel back in time to save her friend from being broken by fetishists.

"Lots of ticklish skin for me to play with, I Vonder if you are feather-sensitive..." Eina purred.

Alexandra watched as the dominatrix began teasing young Makiko's underarms and neck with long black and white fluffy feathers. Makiko squirmed and giggled, it was apparent the feathers were less torturous than Misstress Eina's previous administrations but the tall Dominatrix still cooed and marvelled over her 'feather sensitive' prize. It was apparent Makiko was still exhausted from her former ordeal and needed some gentler tickling as a reprieve.

Alexandra tried to focus on the screen but her foot massage had become too tickly. The larger woman was giving her a strangely satisfying deep massage that Alexandra was surprised to find herself enjoying. The smaller leather-clad woman applied less pressure though, gently teasing hypersensitive nerve endings rather than kneading with deep pressure.

Alexandra tried to focus on the screen where young Makiko was getting tickled by more and more feather dusters that moved expertly with greater speed. The captive redhead found it harder and harder to focus, due to her irritation with the smaller leatherclad woman who continued to use borderline tickly touches with the tips of her fingers instead of the deeper pressure the larger woman applied to Alexandra's other foot. Eventually enough was enough and Alexandra looked down focusing angrily on the petite brown eyed woman;

"No not like that!...." Alexandra snapped as the woman began to shriek and squirm and lose control.

"....Massage my foot like your friend is doing!" Alexandra added, her fear and anger giving an irritated dominant tone to her normally sweet shy voice.

"Stop nearly tickling me with your fingertips! I am totally fed up with tickling!" Alexandra concluded, narrowing her eyes. Normally she would never wish any discomfort on anyone, being a gentle soul; but she was glad the tickle-suit was making the petite woman suffer.

Alexandra only made the petite woman suffer as she berated her for a few seconds. She also made the larger leatherclad woman flinch by accidentally glancing in her direction as she drew a comparison between the two. After venting her frustration Alexandra returned her attention to the main screen where Makiko's torture was being taken up a notch as Mistress Eina gloated;

"Vee have proven zat you are very feazzer-sensitive without your clothes but now I am going let my entourage have at your upper body with their fingers and whatever else they care to use...."

As the tall black haired Dominatrix spoke Alexandra shuddered in perfect time with the recording of reconditioned friend.

".... Meanwhile I vill be using my sharp fingertips on your feet! ... There is no way you will be able to stand this!"

Alexandra and Makiko shuddered in unison again. The captive redhead noticed that Makiko looked scared, she was too exhausted to protest but she was clearly terrified. This was in stark contrast to the vengeful spectre Makiko had become, which to Alexandra's eyes was a creature devoid of fear.

Makiko went berserk the second Mistress Eina began using her talon like nails on her soft helpless soles. Despite being new to subtleties of tickle-torture Alexandra could tell that the toe-bondage was making it worse as the young Asian student's arches were kept taut and immobile. Eina sharp black talons skittered and slid over the tight canvases of torment masterfully, making Alexandra cringe as she watched. As if this wasn't enough the other women were having fun with Makiko's upper body and legs. The screen went into split screen to show Mistress Eina's continued administrations upon young Makiko's feet in the lower half of the screen, whilst the top half showed the robed tickle-slaves having their fun with the Asian student’s upper body on the other side of the kneeling device.

Alexandra thought she recognised some of the young women as the 'masseuses' who had been involved in her forced pedicure earlier. Their masks and the five or so years since this was filmed made identifying them difficult. Alexandra was more concerned with what they were doing to poor young Makiko, two of the women: both African-Caribbean, had grabbed her in a bear hug and begun nuzzling her neck. A Caucasian woman had begun tormenting her taut immobile tummy with a cruel sadistic leer showing under her mask. Meanwhile two of the Asian woman had begun kneading and teasing young Makiko's thighs, focusing mostly on her inner thighs just below her panties.

It was Makiko's facial expression that scared Alexandra the most. The spry Asian student was being tickled beyond agony and her face reflected it. But alongside the desperation and the suffering was something else Alexandra couldn't quite place her finger on. That was until the two African-Carribean women released her from their joint bear hug and began tickling her underarms and ribs. There as bold as brass were Makiko's nipples were pointing right at her as hard as bullets.

Alexandra was shocked but now it made sense; Makiko went to this kinky torture club because being tickled turned her on. She thought back to the day of her unappreciated invite and remembered that Makiko had wanted to get tickled by her.... She did not have long to ponder as the two black women began cackling and joking;

"Haha! Mucky Maki'!!!!"

"We had heard you enjoyed your games in the soft tickle-zone a little too much!"

The other women on screen began joining in with things like;

"Such a dirty girl!"

"Obviously they just want to be let out so we can play with them!..."

"If zeese feet vere not such utter delights I vould give your nipples zer..." Mistress Eina began before being interupted by one of the blonde tickle slaves;

"Dirty little slut!" The blonde spat the words with venom and gusto.

"Err!... Felicity!... Don't interupt me please!" Mistress Eina objected, before adding; "And using zer word s l ut like zat demeans us all!... Actually can vee get Felicity stripped naked and stretched out on a rack next door please?!"

"No!!!.... I'm sorry!... Not the rack again!.... I'M SORRY!!!... Mistress Eina... PLEASE!!!"
Felicity: The blonde tickle-slave begged.

The video cut to Makiko's torture resuming full pace with even more women pushing her further into hysteria. Alexandra had little time to wonder what had happened to poor slut-shaming Felicity as she watched, although a part of her suspected a video of 'Felicity on the rack' existed somewhere in this shadowy organisation's archives. For now the captive redhead could only watch and tremble as her former study buddy was worked over by a total of eleven women;

Mistress Eina still worked her nails cruelly over both of Makiko's immobile arches. Meanwhile four other women worked electric toothbrushes and flossers all over and between her captive toes, working two to a foot. Two other women kneaded and tormented her helpless thighs, working every part with different techniques but really making the young student squeal when they found the spot where her inner thighs met her crotch.

At Makiko's upper body two women worked her ribs, tummy and sides whilst another two tormented her underarms and neck using both fingers and feathers. Alexandra hadn't been able to make out how many ticklers there were, or which ones were from the original five, but she spotted the two tickling her underarms and neck hungrily eyeing Makiko's still turgid nipples. Makiko was trying to say something through desperate laughter but the words were not 'next level'.

Most of the women on screen had figured out what was happening and what was going to happen, Alexandra had not. It came as a total surprise to Alexandra when her long-lost study-buddy suddenly went very still, rolled her eyes back into her head and then began to tremble and shake as every inch of exposed skin turned a delightful shade of pink.

"Ooh Sweet little Maki's first tickle-gasm!" One of her captors cooed.

"Do you know zis is quote common with zer Asian women, and normally if you keep tickling zem, zey just keep cumming!" Mistress Eina quipped as her nails continued their cruel dance.

As Makiko's other captors laughed the camera focused in on a shot of her crotch that was being teased with tickles that darted between her inner thighs and the spot just above her hips. Alexandra was shocked, at first she thought Makiko had wet herself due to the spreading darker grey of the soft fleecy fabric.

"I think you are a squirter when you cum" One of Makiko's captors opined.

"We don't even need to touch you down there to make you lose control!..." Another added to a gleeful chorus of;

"You must like this!"

"You must want more!"

As Alexandra's eyes opened wide in realisation the cruel vision was removed from her by two hands that covered her eyes. The faint machine-whispers of the sensors was overpowered by the words;

"Guess who?" Alexandra's heart skipped a beat. She recognised the teasing playful tones as those of the vengeful Makiko; that were different to those of the pleading and giggling young student on screen.

"Oh yes it was quite a thing to discover that I didn't need to be touched down there in order to climax!" Makiko commented, nodding at the younger version of herself on screen.

Alexandra didn't know what to say and turned red with embarrassment. She had always been slightly shy about this sort of thing and curled her toes as a voice in her earphones whispered;

"Just wait until we feather your clit!"

Alexandra let out a short sharp 'Eep!' of embarrassment that coincided with the slimmer of the two leatherclad women tickled her left arch. She focused her eyes angrily on the woman making her squeal and shake as the electrodes tickled her all over. Alexandra was becoming aware that punishing the woman was satisfying something other than her frustration that she had one foot that felt relaxed and kind-of sexy, and another that kept getting tickled. She didn't have long to consider her growing schadenfreude as Makiko continued to whisper in her ears through the bluetooth earplugs;

"Hmmmm yes that's right!..... Punish her for not massaging your foot properly! Show her who’s boss!"

Alexandra didn't want to admit to her newfound vindictiveness and returned her attention to the screen, glancing briefly at the smaller one showing Ati as Makiko continued to whisper;

"Did you know these tickle-suits are one of only two ways I can be tortured with tickling?" Makiko asked, her warm breath teasing her captive's outer ear as her voice was translated through the bluetooth earplug.

Alexandra went from embarrassment to utter terror. She glanced at the smaller screen where two figures approached Ati. She closed her eyes, reproaching herself for looking at the smaller screen again.

"Yes, your standard tickle-torture doesn't work on me anymore, I just climax again and again.... Honestly If I don't get tied down for an hour long tickle session three times a day I start to get withdrawal symptoms..." Makiko carried on as Alexandra whimpered.

"Now since you can't stop looking at Ati, I am going to put her on the main screen while you get your nails done..." Makiko announcing before adding.

"I will pause the video of Eina breaking me in the night after you broke my heart....." Makiko continued, confirming Alexandra's suspicions.

"I'm sorry!" Alexandra whispered faintly, her terror tainted with guilt and genuine remorse that she had contributed towards transforming such a sweet, studious, inquisitive little flower into the vengeful demon that flickered around her.

"From now on that video is pay per view! You so much as glance at it and your sweet new friend Ati will pay!...." Makiko explained victoriously, either pretending not to hear Alexandra's apology, or too focused on her ongoing rant to notice.

".... We are going to put her in nylons next! A little punishment for you glancing at her on the little screen!... She might not be able to stand that!... She might break before we even start torturing her!...."

Alexandra's heart skipped a beat as Makiko spoke. But her captor wasn't done;

".... Just think! The second little sweet Ati breaks you are mine!.. All mine!.... To torment, titillate and torture as I see fit!"

Alexandra watched as Ati was repositioned in her bondage on the large screen. She was changed from her kneeling position to sit in a large black plastic strap with her ankles out in front of her. The masseuses laughed and joked with one another as they slowly eased a pair of ultra-sheer nylons over their victim's struggling toes and feet. It was apparent from the way Ati was struggling and kicking that she thought this was the torture starting for real. Alexandra knew this was just the continuation of the anticipation torture, and Makiko confirmed this;

"You see Ati made the foolish mistake of revealing that she hates the electric sensation of sheer nylons against the soft skin of her sensitive soles..."

Alexandra whimpered as Makiko continued....

“So, as Mistress Eina may have told you we are going to make her wear a selection of different nylons to really see which ones drive her nuts!”

Alexandra watched Ati wiggle her toes in their nylons horrified that something as simple as this could be such torture. As she watched she was repositioned in her own bondage to a standing position, her bare feet being placed on a strange spiky mat. She still had the eye trackers positioned to either side of her head and the screen were adjusted to be higher, the smaller one being switched off as the tickle-slaves did their work. The smaller leatherclad woman was chained to the wall to the left of the screens whilst the larger one was given a strange gag to wear that incorporated a small brush. Alexandra winced as her toes were splayed out and secured with little metal loops. Some of the ‘masseuses’ glanced sullenly at the blank screen, guessing they had missed out on a rare archival video. Makiko pretended not to notice but carefully remembered which ones seemed disappointed, meanwhile she gloated over her prize;

“Yes, whilst you get your nails done I thought that I would treat your soles to one of our nerve activation techniques, the little spikes are part of one of our many devices that can make even non-ticklish feet responsive to the gentlest tickly touches!” As she spoke Makiko suddenly gestured at the smaller leatherclad woman, continuing; “Since that one was so bad at massaging your feet we are going to make her suffer the full wrath of her tickle-suit, and maybe introduce a means to tickle her feet.” As the cruel Asian Minx spoke smaller leatherclad woman who was being chained to the wall, the eye blinkers of her gimp-suit being returned to cover her eyes.

“Meanwhile this one is going to apply the light blue nail polish in a manner befitting a tickle slave, if she doesn’t do a good job we will swap them around” Makiko concluded gesturing to the larger leatherclad woman.

Alexandra struggled. The little blunt metal spikes sort of tickled her hypersensitive soles but the sensation was halfway between discomfort and her nerves misinterpreting the strange sensations as a tickly sensation. What worried her more was the way Makiko was positioning the larger of the two leatherclad women at her soles. The poor woman tried to use the small brush attached to her ball-gag to apply nail polish to the struggling redhead’s toenails. Alexandra could barely move her toes but it wasn’t her flinching that caused the woman to tickle the tops of her toes with the little brush as she smeared the light blue liquid all over both toenails and skin. The poor woman clearly did not have the core strength for this humiliating task.

Makiko began mocking the woman and tickled her upturned soles as Alexandra struggled. As the desperate redhead squirmed she felt the little spikes tickle her soles with their odd blunt electric sensations. It seemed as if the spikes should cause her pain but they were blunt enough that even as she became fatigued there was only a dull ache combined with the barely perceptible sensation of the electrical pulses she had been told were making her even more ticklish… As if she needed to be made more sensitive for these freaks!

Alexandra continued to watch Ati squirm on screen as her own soles were inadvertently tickled by the leatherclad woman. After five minutes her toes were a total mess. The larger slave’s lack of initial agility and precision had been compounded by Makiko punishing every mistake by tickling her upturned soles. The poor leatherbound slave-girl was taken to be chained next to her friend as the video was once again paused. Alexandra giggled and squirmed as Makiko cleaned the setting blue nail polish from her toes.

“Does this tickle? Imagine what it will be like when I can do this!” Makiko teased as she traced a fingernail slowly up her captive’s outer arch just above the row of little spikes.

Alexandra went berserk and was sure the spikes would puncture her soles as she thrashed but they seemed to retract in response to her movements, still they caused terror.

“Oooh! The things I am going to do to these soles when sweet little Ati fails!” Makiko gloated.

The smaller of the two leatherclad women was freed from the wall and fitted with the same brush attachment to her ball-gag. Her mask was opened again to reveal bloodshot and tearstained eyes.

Makiko was too engrossed in purring over her captive to distract her from her task and despite extreme fatigue the younger, smaller slave girl was agile and dextrous enough to apply the toe-nail polish as Alexandra watched the screen and tried not to make eye contact with the vengeful Makiko. Still the detailed descriptions of the torment that was to come truly shocked her, the extent of depravity and sadism in her former friend was beyond her worst nightmares.

As the toe-nail polish was left to dry the video changed to show a young girl in her late teens being interviewed, Ati still squirmed in the top right corner but the majority of the screen showed the slim brunette nervously play with her curly hair as she was asked questions about her ticklishness. Alexandra was too bewildered to focus but got the message that the girl liked to get tickled in the ‘soft play area’ but was too nervous to be properly restrained. Apparently she had tried it and was too ticklish for what most “ler’s” would do to her.

“Why are you showing me this?” Alexandra asked after a while, utterly fed up with Makiko’s silly games.

“You are going to use her for practice” Makiko answered quickly.

“Practice for what?” Alexandra asked.

“Tickling young Ati…” Makiko answered absent-mindedly, before adding; “…This was Eina’s idea, you are going to wear a mask and tickle her for the first half hour. If you can break her we will set you free and give her ‘the conditioning’. If you fail and then we break her in the second half hour we get both of you, should she last the whole hour without cracking you both get away without further torment.”

It took a moment for Makiko’s words to sink in, from her tone it was clear she would just much rather tickle-torture the pair of them and not play these games at all, but somehow Alexandra found herself actually considering playing along.

“And why do you want me to tickle this teenager?!” Alexandra asked, still bewildered and confused.

“As I said, so you actually stand a chance at knowing which end of feather to hold you pathetic virgin!... Also no one who actually enjoys inflicting tickle-torture on soft weaklings can tickle this pathetic girl softly enough!... Oh! She claims to want to give over control but uses her safe word the second a fingernail touches her feet!” Makiko ranted, her venom masking her lies.

“I mean I can’t see why we can’t just drop her through a trap door into a torture-pit!... Gag her and tickle her mercilessly for an hour whilst a vibrator sends her into a Euphoria link cycle, maybe tickle her clit with a fine sable brush!....” Makiko continued.

“And I will be wearing a mask so Ati doesn’t know it is me?” Alexandra asked.

“Oh her father and uncle could shut us down! So we have to be careful!” Makiko continued ignoring Alexandra’s question before stopping and mumbling; “Yeah so she doesn’t guess our little game, all Eina’s idea…”

“I will do it!” Alexandra meekly offered.

Makiko continued to rant about how she wanted to just tickle-torture the weak brunette like she was tortured by Eina back in the day and deliberately didn’t acknowledge this subtle victory. With the trap sprung the next phase of Alexandra’s ordeal was prepared.

To be continued

Hey great sequel! Looking forward to the fates of the other women as well

(Edited) Thanks

Thanks Blueline, just so people know I was intending to write a short side story as a comment but it ended up being around 3700 words long so I have re-posted it here as a story in its own right

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back