• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not Needed Personal Problem, Fury, And How To Deal?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next morning, as Ross was thinking over how to deal with the request for him to go to Canada, a personal problem developed that Ross did not need.

Ross had two aunts, his mother Shelley's sisters.

Ross was in semi regular communication with one of his aunts, who unfortunately had severe emotional problems, as she lived in the past, blamed everyone including Ross's deceased mother and grandparents, all of whom had been dead for decades , for her problems, and never took any responsibility for herself. Ross sometimes gave this aunt money, but did not actually "Support her"

Ross also had another Aunt, Shelley's other sister, who was just past eighty, and probably the most selfish person Ross ever knew. Ross had not spoken to that aunt in over a year, between Ross's father's serious health problems, Ross's own health problems, and his obligations as a husband to Kayley, and as CEO of a major company.

The aunt who Ross had not spoken to in over a year called Ross. "I cant find Karen". (Her sister)

Ross kept calling Karen's phone number, as did his aunt. No answer.

Finally, Ross's aunt sent the town police to her sister's apartment.

"She's fine,. her phone was cut off" Ross's aunt said.

Ross was in a fury. He sent that aunt money every month, and checked in with her to make sure she was alright.

Then Ross said. "I have so many responsibilities. As a husband to my wife, to my own health, and a head of a major company. I do not need this shit!" Ross vented.

Ross strongly advocated for the aunt who had the emotional problems to undergo a complete psychiatric evaluation, to see if that aunt was in need of assisted living or a psychiatric facility. Yet, the aunt who had called Ross, knew that her sister would never agree to such, as this woman blamed Ross's mother, Ross's grandmother, and everyone else for her problems. The aunt with the emotional problems was constantly living in the past, and could never take the attitude to move past a problem, even if it made her hurt or angry, and let said problem go.

Ross took a sigh, got dressed, and went to the office.

While Ross was infuriated, he knew that he had to try to focus on his work. He vowed not to run away from this problem, for the good of his relationship with Kayley, and his responsibilities at the office.

When Ross got to the office, he got some good news , he hoped, work wise.

"Ross, please read this project I have for Charlies Harton. I have a strong feeling he will accept this to get off both of our backs" John said.

Ross sighed. "Thanks, John. I'm dealing with a personal problem that does not directly involve Kayley or me that I did not need. Give me 24 hours to clear my head, and then I will look at this thoroughly, and give you feedback. If Charlie calls you, please tell him I am sick. If he calls me, I will figure out what to say to him" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross" John said,.

Ross decided to be productive that day by pushing forth working on as much of Tim's monthly campaign as he could. He figured he was at least half to seventy five percent done, which he felt good about. At 530, he had run out of steam.

"Okay, I'm out. Made decent progress. Everyone have a good night" Ross said.

"You too, Ross" John said.

On Ross's way home in the Uber, he realized that he had been so upset about the situation with his aunts, that he had completely forgotten about the email regarding the Canadian offer. He immediately resolved that.

"Hi, this is Ross. Please forgive my delay in getting back to you. I got delayed with another important matter, and was not able to get back to you until now. I think I need one more day to finish something, but I can definitely fly up for the day to see you. Is that okay? Again , my apologies" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross. I know you are a very busy man between RossShell and your oil company. How about we make lunch in two days from now?" The man said.

"Perfect! I will definitely be there no matter what happens, and thanks again for understanding" Ross said.

Ross got to the apartment, opened the door, and Kayley could see he was upset, but Ross decided to play it cool.

"Okay, Ross C. I know that look. What happened? Kayley said, kissing Ross.

"Welll, let's just say that good old Aunt K the unstable one could not be found. Sooo... my favorite person, all about herself Aunt R, called this morning in a frenzy. As you know, I have not talked to Aunt R in a year and a half, and she is the last person I needed to hear from with all we have going on, with my health, my Dad's health, our relationship, and our work. So.... Aunt R sent the town cops to Aunt K's apartment. Sure enough Aunt K is fine, but as usual no amount of money anyone gives her is enough, she ran out of money, and her phone was cut off. From now on, Kale,. I swear, with all we have going on, I am going to put money in escrow either with Alan Hell or if I cant with him , another lawyer. I will financially support her because she is my aunt, she is poor, out of morality, and I know that my mother would want me to, but Kale, I cant deal with her emotional problems with all of my obligations, to our marriage, my health, and work" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "I think that is a great idea. You are taking care of her financially, which is moral for you to do, and which you know your mother would want you to do, but, you give her the money, and just dont get yourself caught up in her emotional issues"

"Thanks, sweetie. I have to go to Toronto either for the day or overnight in two days from now. That should be quick. John Fish and I just have to figure out some things on some fields we have up there, and talk to Fritz and Steve" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley made love that night.

The next day, Ross got to the office, and called John Fish.

"John, I'm sorry to have to delay the trip a day, but I had to deal with a personal problem that I figured out. I'm prepared to come up tomorrow either for the day or overnight , okay?" Ross said.

"Just fine, see you tomorrow" John said.

Then Ross called Aunt R for one minute.

"I cannot deal with your sister and her problems. I have too many of my own concerns, between my father's health, my own health, my marriage, and work. I have to go on a business trip for a day or two starting tomorrow. When I get back I am going to call my attorney, put money in escrow for your sister to be given to her every month, and I must remove myself from this. I have too many other obligations to deal with her day to day, but, morally I will financially support her, because it is the moral thing to do, and my mother would want me to, do you understand?" Ross asked calmly.

"Yes, I do" Aunt R said.

Ross worked through the day, made progress on Charles Harton's request, asked Harton if he could give Ross a couple of more days to make some changes before giving the project to Harton, which Harton surprisingly agreed to. Ross went home, made love to Kayley that night, packed a bag, and prepared for his 9 am flight to Toronto.

As the flight from JFK to Toronto took off, Ross hoped that he would get significant information about the Canadian Oil Fields.

How would said information affect Ross, John, Fritz and Steve?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
Ross has done the right thing about his Aunt K, IMO. If he has any more problems from her, then he should find a social worker who takes private cases and hire her to put up with the shit from Aunt K. That would be well worth it for somebody as rich as Ross is.

I hope his trip to Canada works out well.

Aunt K has serious emotional problems.

Yet, she and Ross do/did have a caring relationship at times.

It is Aunt R who is the selfish bitch. To Aunt R , no one else matters but Aunt R

Thanks. In all likelihood, there are some nice energy reserves up in Canada that will be profitable for Ross, Fish, Fritz and Steve

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back